Bred by the Hive Ch. 17

Story Info
Marion seduces men and gives them riders during sex.
11.8k words
4.47
5.6k
5
0

Part 17 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His name was Bernard.

(Not that it mattered.)

For several days, Heather had Marion copulate with a number of different males. She did so with enthusiasm and without a trace of her former reticence.

The old Marion would have been totally mortified about having sex with complete strangers. The new Marion welcomed it.

"Why hello there," said Marion, completely nude, as she walked over and gave Bernard a passionate kiss. Bernard responded. He was a tall, muscular man with a goatee. Marion smiled up at him. "I have been assigned to you."

"And I have been assigned to you," Bernard grinned.

"Then we'd better get busy, shouldn't we?" said Marion.

In moments she was riding up and down on Bernard's penis, her breasts bouncing every which way, making small grunting sounds as she felt his shaft rub against her inner walls. She felt the warmth of the rider on her back and its tendrils in her mind. She was making love to a handsome, muscular, virile man, a complete stranger coursing in and out of her vagina. Except he wasn't a complete stranger; they were both in the same family. The Hive.

It felt so good. It all felt so very good.

Heather came in to watch as Marion closed on her climax. Marion didn't even pause or hesitate, but kept riding Bernard, only briefly looking up to smile and wink at Heather. Marion felt totally uninhibited. She would have sex with any man the Hive wanted, even if people were watching. The shy housewife was a distant memory. She was a completely different woman now.

"How does it feel?" Heather asked.

"Wonderful," Marion grinned, as she bounced up and down on Bernard's penis. "This is my purpose in life."

"Yes, it is," said Heather, not hiding her own pleasure at Marion's conversion. She watched Bernard's hard shaft disappear inside of Marion's vagina and reappear. Marion didn't show even a hint of reticence or shame.

Marion was only concerned about completing her assignment I must make Bernard climax inside of me. I must make him climax for the Hive. Marion obediently clenched her vaginal muscles, giving Bernard the equivalent of a close fisted massage. He cried out with pleasure.

"I'm getting close," said Marion, her face twisting up.

"Me too," Bernard gasped.

"Ah... Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Marion cried, and a moment later Bernard did too, as he filled her with her sperm.

Marion was a married woman who had been faithful to her husband Paul all her life. But none of that mattered now. She had a new identity, a more important one.

To serve the Hive.

"Thank you," she whispered, giving Bernard a gentle kiss as she felt his sperm dribble inside of her. He smiled in appreciation.

Marion stood up casually and stretched her long, shapely legs in front of Heather. As she did drops of sperm came out of her vaginal lips. When Heather came forward, Marion gave her a hug, not caring about the stickiness on her pubis.

"You're doing so well, dear," said Heather. "How do you feel?"

"I feel wonderful," said Marion, smiling broadly. "I want to have sex with more men. I want to be filled with sperm. I want to have my eggs quickened so I can create Hivelife, and to bring new people into the Hive."

"Very good, Marion," said Heather approvingly. Marion was obviously ready for the next step in her development as HiveFlesh.

Heather said, "You know Marion, your rider can split, during sex, to create a second rider."

"I know," said Marion, remembering how her own rider was born on Christopher's back. She shivered, remembering how she had leaned against the wall, totally helpless, begging Chloe to give her a master.

"We want you to practice doing that," said Heather.

"Me?" said Marion.

"We want you to copulate with a new inductee into the Hive," said Heather. "While you have sex with him, have your rider split, and then give him the new rider." She saw the look on Marion's face. "Is there a problem?"

"Does this person I'll be... intimate with, does he want a rider?"

"As much as you did when you decided to take one," said Heather.

"Oh," said Marion.

"Is that a problem?" Heather asked again.

Marion thought about her family. She had to do this for them. "No."

********

Marion's assigned sex partner was a red headed 22 year old young man named Charles. Charles already had a worm wrapped around the head of his penis. He had "agreed" to take a rider, but only to protect his girlfriend Monica from being brought into the Hive.

But Charles was by no means anxious for it. He had been held in a chamber within the Hive for hours, stripped naked, and forced to agree to take a rider. He half-wondered if once he took a rider he would be used to give one to Monica as well.

Marion entered the chamber, walking past a pair of silent harem guards. Like Charles, she was totally nude, and not in the least bit self conscious about it. Charles' jaw dropped open as he saw Marion walk in. She was simply gorgeous. Her smile, her perfectly framed dark hair, her big, pouting breasts, her sleek body, all reeked of sensuality. Even the way she walked, one leg in front of the other, making her pubic bush form a tight triangle between her legs as she walked up to him, was intensely erotic.

"Why hello there," said Marion, with a smile that practically made Charles melt. Suddenly, the fear of being taken by a rider was the last thing on his mind.

"H-hi," said Charles.

Marion took his hand and looked into his eyes. "You must be Charles. My name is Marion."

"M-Marion," said Charles.

"Yes," Marion smiled. "I'm so delighted to meet you." She smiled as she saw him shiver. Marion studied his face for a moment, and then leaned forward to kiss him. There was no longer any shame or embarrassment; she had serviced too many men for the Hive to feel that now. As they kissed, Charles felt her large breasts pressed against him, and his penis grew stiff and erect.

When Marion pulled back, she looked down at his penis. "I can see you have a problem there. Does it hurt you?" She reached out and gently caressed his penis, being careful not to touch the worm wrapped around the head of it. She looked at Charles with compassion.

"I... no... a bit," said Charles.

"A bit, then," said Marion. "Well, Charles, I'm here to make love to you and give you your very first rider. Are you ready for that?" She continued to caress his shaft. Her touch was electric.

"I... I guess so," said Charles. He didn't want a rider, but he had to do it for Monica, and... Marion was simply so incredibly sexy! The worm on the tip of his organ inflamed his sexual desire.

"You guess so," said Marion, frowning slightly. She eased him down on his back, and then proceeded to mount him. She lifted his erect penis up and played with its length for a moment and smiled. Marion loved penises now. All penises. She was the goddess of sex.

"What are you going to do?" Charles asked anxiously.

"The oldest and most enjoyable pastime in the world," Marion assured him, speaking the words that instantly appeared in her mind. She inserted his penis into her, and then started riding him up and down.

"Ahhh," said Charles immediately, making Marion smile.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" said Marion.

"Yes," said Charles, and he was delighted when Marion gave him a sexy wink.

Now she had Charles exactly where she wanted him. But Marion had never caused her rider to split before. How exactly was she to do this?

Marion heard her rider whisper something in her head, something too soft to hear. She started moving up and down on Charles's penis more vigorously. She took deeper and deeper breaths. Her heart beat more rapidly. Her muscles started to ache with exertion. Her thighs and ass cheeks flexed. Her arm muscles ached as she anchored her hands to the ground around him. Suddenly, she felt her rider starting to get hot on her back. In moments it was bubbling.

My first reproduction! Marion thought excitedly. As she fucked Charles, she felt her rider sapping her chemical energy. It was tiring, but also felt good. Her nipples got hard at the thought of her rider using her body, using it to nourish itself, to bring new Hive Life into the world. It had been years since she had last been a new mother, and she never thought to experience it again. She felt her rider bubbling and expanding on her back. She felt the impulse to fuck Charles even harder.

Charles groaned with the sudden increase of intensity. Marion sensed her rider was almost able to split. Someone watching from behind would have seen Marion's strong back and round ass cheeks bouncing up and down, while the rider between her shoulder blades bubbled and expanded. She looked so incredibly sexy as she worked all the harder to create a new master from her own flesh and blood, transferring life energy from her own exertions to help her rider reproduce.

"Ooooh!" Marion cried out. Charles felt enormously flattered as he saw Marion moan and shudder while riding him.

"Did you... did you come?" Charles whispered, even as she continued to move up and down on his shaft.

Marion shook her head as she dripped sweat from her nose. She gave him a mysterious smile. "No. It was something even better than that." Her sweaty, heavy breasts continued to bob up and down. "My rider is almost finished reproducing. It's almost ready for you."

Charles frowned. He had agreed to take a rider, under pressure, but now was having second thoughts. "I'm... I'm not sure I want to do this," he said.

"Not sure?" said Marion, frowning slightly.

"Please stop it... please stop it from splitting."

"I'm so sorry, Charles. It's... too late for that," Marion said, gasping wildly, as she felt her rider beginning to split into two.

As Marion worked her body as energetically as she could to assist her reproducing rider on her back, she thought about how she had given birth to Rachel, and Ryan and Susan. And now she was being given a chance to bring something new into the world, something superior. Marion was sweating buckets, her heart pounding wildly as her soaked ass cheeks bounced up and down, but she moved as hard as she could. The Hive demands it.

A small,distracting part of her told her that what she was doing was terrible, but she brushed it off; she felt so euphoric! Suddenly Marion stiffened as her rider finished splitting into two. "Aaaaaah!" Marion cried out.

Reproduction had occurred!

At that moment Marion looked incredible. Her eyes were glassy; her face covered in healthy sweat, and her breasts bouncing in every conceivable direction as her rider rewarded her for her efforts. On her back, there were now two riders: a larger half, with a gold band, and a smaller half, without one, all from the fruits of Marion's sexy body, lodging on Marion's slick, sweaty back above her firm, rounded ass cheeks glistening with wetness. "Ooooh, that felt so good!" she breathed.

In a way she felt like she had just given birth. I have just created new life! Hive life! Marion's mind was filled with joy and horror. She had reproduced and expanded the Hive. A small part of her was disgusted; but a large part, the much larger part, was incredibly pleased.

How could I do this? She asked herself.

It was what I was made for, she answered, feeling reassured.

This minor duality didn't stop her from continuing to bounce up and down on Charles' penis, not for a second. She felt her arms moving to wrap behind the back of Charles's neck. It was time for her offspring, the flesh of her flesh, to rise up and take control of Charles' mind.

She felt the newborn start to travel down her right arm, which was connected to Charles's shoulder.

"No, please no," said Charles, his eyes wide as he watched the rider slowly move down her arm.

He doesn't want it! I'm going to take someone into the Hive against his will!

"Shhh, it will be all right," Marion heard herself say, as she continued to ride on his penis. His hardness inside her felt reassuring. Sex with a man, any man, now felt so wonderful. Ever since her brain had been reprogrammed, she loved having sex with any adult male with an erection. But even as her rider told her this, the cognitive dissonance in her brain still struggled, restrained in a cage of her rider's making.

"No, I don't want this. I changed my mind," said Charles.

"Think of your girlfriend. You're doing this for her," said Marion.

"I'm scared," said Charles reluctantly, watching the rider progress down her arm.

I don't want to do this! Marion thought. And yet, part of her, a growing part of her did.

"I'm sorry... but we have to finish," Marion whimpered, in a very sexy way. She was the dominant in this situation, and yet, at the same time, she was also the lesser. She was every bit a captive to this process as Charles was, even as she felt his penis piston in and out of her. Her newborn rider was on her hand now, right next to Charles. It was all out of her control now.

"No!" Charles cried.

And then the rider jumped off her hand, onto Charles's shoulder. He cried out and grew stiff.

Marion's rider rewarded her with another tremendous orgasm. Her cunt exploded around Charles's shaft as she watched Charles cry out and grab his head in pain. "Oh, Charles!" Marion yelled joyfully.

And then, a moment later, he was blank faced.

Charles blinked. "I... I...."

"Yes?" Marion smiled. "What are you?"

"I am Hiveflesh," said Charles.

"Welcome to the Hive, lover." Marion chuckled and grinded her vagina against Charles, rapidly finishing him off inside of her.

********

Marion returned to Heather with very mixed feelings. She had let herself be reprogrammed to enjoy sex with other men. That was no longer the problem. Part of her, a small part, had been uncomfortable bringing Charles into the Hive, especially when he appeared to change his mind at the last moment. But on the other hand, it all felt so good. When the rider split on her back, she had had the most intense orgasm of her life. It was an experience she would love to feel again. But the only way to do that was to reproduce, and spread the Hive. As her rider intended.

"How did it go?" Heather asked, smiling as Marion returned to report.

"It's done," said Marion simply.

Heather looked at Marion's expression. "You'll get used to it. Get ready because you'll be doing another one tomorrow."

"Another one?"

"We have a young man. He himself is not important, but he is the son of an important politician, and we want an entry into his family, through him and then his mother and eventually his father," said Heather. "You'll enjoy him, he's only 18, and very cute." She looked down at a datapad.

"Does he... does he want to join the Hive?"

"I'm sure he will," said Heather. "Everyone would, if they knew what being part of the Hive meant." She looked up at Marion with firm eyes. "Wouldn't they, Marion?"

"Yes. Yes, of course," said Marion.

********

Marion tossed and turned all night. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to take someone against their will. Part of her was saying that it was natural, that this is what she was meant for. Marion's body was built for sex, and her rider was made to control her. They were doing what they were meant to do. But another part of her mind thought this was simply wrong.

Marion obediently reported to the cave the following morning, stripped off her clothes, and went to see Heather. Heather welcomed her with a hug, pressing breasts against breasts and pubis against pubis in a very feminine way. She smiled as she rubbed her pubic hair against Marion's nether lips, and saw her blush. "Your young man is waiting for you in the fourth chamber. Are you ready?"

Marion suddenly broke down, and started to whimper. "No, I'm not!" she said. "Please, please don't make me do this," she said.

Heather got up and hugged Marion. "There there, it's all right! Really, it is!"

"No, it's not," said Marion. "I don't want to bring anyone into the Hive against their will."

"But... don't you love the Hive?"

"I do," said Marion sincerely. "I love being a Hive slave. I love giving my body to the Hive. But I think everyone should have a choice." She looked at Heather with tears in her eyes. "You say I'm here to spread the Hive. Fine. Can't I have more children? Won't that fulfill my function?"

Heather gave her a stern look. "It is not for HiveFlesh to determine its function in the Hive, Marion. Yes, your prime function is to spread the Hive. But the Hive determines how you spread it. We have women here who are impregnated to create more of us. But we also have women who go out and spread the Hive to other people. There is more than one way to be fruitful and multiply."

"I just... I just don't know if I can do it," said Marion, between sobs.

Heather patted her back, just below her rider. She noticed that Marion's rider still only had one band. Once she got her second ring, Marion's anxieties would fade away, she knew. "You don't have to."

"I don't?" said Marion.

"Silly girl, of course not," said Heather, looking into her eyes.

Marion's eyes lit up. "Oh! Oh thank you, Heather! I'll do anything you want, anything else-"

"We'll simply take your family instead," said Heather. "You have a husband and two, or was it three children, I believe?"

"No," said Marion.

Heather raised her datapad. "I can call Chloe and Stephan right now. They can bring them all in."

"No, please," said Marion desperately. "All right, I'll do it! I'll do it!"

"Are you sure?" Heather asked."I wouldn't want you to feel you were unfairly pressured into doing it."

"No, no, I will," said Marion desperately. "My function is to spread the Hive. I love being in the Hive! I love being a slave! I will perform my function." She tried to take refuge in her prime directive.

"All right," said Heather. She smiled. "The young man's name is Billy. He's waiting for you."

Marion nodded and walked to the other chamber. Suddenly she stopped and leaned against a cave wall. She willed herself to give into her rider. She would have to, to be in the right frame of mind to do what needed to be done.

Marion opened her mind willingly to her rider. She felt it pulsating reassuringly on her back. She immediately calmed down. She took deep, easy breaths which made her melons heave. Marion started to rub her hands over her breasts, her thighs, and then her pubis. She was a beautiful woman in the sexual prime of her life. There was nothing to be afraid of. She was serving the Hive, and fulfilling her prime function.

Suddenly she felt herself awash in self confidence. Giving a sexy smile, she started walking again, but this time more sensually, wiggling her hips and ass.

When she got to the chamber, she found her latest sex partner, a boy named Billy.

Billy was a handsome blonde 18 year old. He was pacing nervously in a chamber being guarded by two Harem Guards. The guards barely acknowledged Marion as she walked past them into the room.

"Hel-lo, Billy," said Marion, in a low, musical voice, as she wiggled her hips and walked slowly towards him. As she walked she rubbed her thighs together and felt her pubic hair between them. It made her feel powerful and womanly. Soon she would feel Billy inside of her, and he would have no choice in the matter.

"What... what do you want? What am I doing here?" Billy asked. Billy was a skinny young man, so skinny his ribs were showing. His penis looked similarly slender. Marion tried to hide her disappointment. He was little more than a boy, even younger than her own son Ryan. Still, he would serve well once he had been brought into the Hive.

"I'm here to give you your rider," said Marion, in that same seductive musical voice. Suddenly, she realized she had no idea how she was going to get Billy to cooperate. But then she started to smell a musky, feminine scent. She vaguely recognized it as her own, but it was much more powerful.