Bred by the Hive Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Yes!" Marion yelled. Her clitoris felt like it was on fire. Between Chloe's finger between her legs and her rider hot and heavy on her back and in her mind, she felt like she was going to explode.

"Imagine how you'll feel when a baby rider, one made out of your own flesh and blood, crawls over and takes control of your boss as you fuck his brains out-"

"Yes!" Marion screamed. "Yes yes-" Suddenly she went as stiff as a board. She grabbed tightly onto Chloe's shoulders as her eyes went wide. "Chloe, Chloe, Chloe! Ah... ah... ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Marion gasped and stared up at the ceiling, her breasts heaving, her nipples prominently erect.

Chloe's clitoris got painfully stiff as she watched her sister in the throes of a tremendous orgasm.

As Marion gradually came down from her high, she collapsed into Chloe's arms. The experience was so overwhelming that she started to sob gently in Chloe's arms.

"There, there, it's all right now," said Chloe. "Tell me, do you want to bring Bob into the Hive now?"

Marion nodded, tears streaming from her eyes. "Yes. Please, I want my rider to reproduce. I'll do anything you say. Anything."

"What a good girl," said Chloe, patting her on the back. "What a very good girl."

********

Marion turned more than a few heads when she wore a tight blouse and short skirt to work the next day. She walked with a new swagger, swinging her hips and her ass as she walked into Bob Telford's office. Bob took one look at her, said, "Hello Marion," and then looked again wide eyed as he saw what she was wearing. He had never seen her wear anything other than her baggy sweaters before. He knew instinctively that Marion had large breasts, but had never really seen them.

But now every shape, every contour was apparent under the tight, sheer blouse that Marion had bought the day before. She smiled as she saw the effect it had on him even before the first of the airborne pheromones reached his lungs.

"Marion! That's a new... look," said Bob.

"Indeed it is," Marion. agreed, turning to close the door behind her. She felt Bob's eyes on the outlines of her ass in her tight skirt as she turned around again.

Bob was an older man, in his 50's, and her mentor. They had admired each other for the past seven years. Marion registered barely a ping of regret as she prepared to do what she had come here for. She was about to betray seven years of friendship, but that didn't matter. Only the needs of the Hive mattered.

She talked to Bob about random things, whatever came to her mind really. It was unimportant as it didn't take long for the pheromones to take hold. Even as he became sexually aroused, Bob was puzzled by it; he felt that perhaps he was overreacting to Marion's sexy new outfit and was puzzled by his own reaction. In moments, however, he was completely befuddled, and it wasn't long before Marion stripped off his clothes as well as her own. As she pressed her lips against his, part of Marion still felt guilty that she was separating a man from his marriage vows. But another part of her, a part that got stronger every day, found she actually enjoyed it, and pushed aside all her fears and doubts.

"I can't do this, I have a wife, I'm a happily married man," Bob babbled.

"You're about to get even happier, trust me," Marion said, as she led him by the hand to the narrow couch on the side of his office. Bob followed her in a daze and let himself be lay on his back with his erection sticking up. It was only when Marion started to straddle him that he started to come to his senses.

"Marion, I can't!" Bob said again. He gasped as Marion rubbed her labial lips against the head of his engorged organ.

"Can't? Or won't?" Marion asked, with a wolflike smile.

The sensation on the head of Bob's penis was incredible. Marion was moving her vaginal lips against the head of his organ up and down, up and down. All it would require was the slightest upwards movement of his own-

And then it happened. Bob honestly didn't know if he had moved upwards or if Marion had moved downwards. All he knew was that he was in her tight, warm space and she felt incredible.

"Oh Marion!" he cried.

"Like it?" Marion asked.

"Yessss," Bob said.

All his resistance was gone. Marion knew that in moments Bob would join the Hive. She started working herself vigorously up and down on his shaft. She felt pure joy radiating from her rider, going from her head to her toes, as her rider sucked precious life energy from her body to help itself reproduce. Bob watched the incredible sight of Marion gasping as she moved up and down on his shaft again and again, erroneously believing that he was the primary cause of her sexual pleasure.

And then came the moment Marion had been waiting for, when her rider bubbled up and split down the middle. She experienced another earth shattering orgasm. Her only regret when it was done was that she couldn't immediately do it again.

Bob saw the newly created rider traveling down her arm and that spurred a new sense of urgency within.

"No, no! I don't want that thing on me!"

"But it's going to feel good, so very good," said Marion soothingly, as she continued to ride the shaft inside of her. She sensed he was close to coming. She had timed it well. Bob didn't want the rider but he needed to come, he had to come. And so he kept thrusting inside of Marion even as the baby rider moved inexorably down her arm. Bob cried out and gasped and Marion smiled a split second before the rider jumped onto his back. As the rider took control of Bob's mind, Marion was rewarded with another orgasm that washed over her entire body.

Marion had subverted World Government Security the minute she had brought Brian Johnson into the Hive; but the gravity of her betrayal was really brought home when she brought Bob aboard. As she watched him adjust to the pulsating mound of alien flesh now lodged between his shoulder blades, she realized he was a supervisor for hundreds of employees. Hundreds of employees now controlled by the Hive. It wouldn't be long before the entire east coast of World Government security was compromised, and beyond that, perhaps the entire World Government itself.

"What... what do I do now?" Bob asked, looking confused as he slowly got dressed.

Marion finished sliding her blouse down and smoothed it attentively. "Someone will give you further instructions." And then she walked out of his office. As she did she found herself in a maze of cubicles, one of several floors housing hundreds of World Government Security personnel. Marion watched some of them, each performing their own task as a small part of a greater whole. She knew that soon, thanks to her own efforts, they would become a small part of a different whole, one which would provide exponentially more satisfaction and joy than they were getting now. As Marion looked at all the bodies, all the faces, she shivered as she felt a rush of adrenaline. They would all be meat for the Hive. All of them.

Marion walked out of the building with her new, confident stride. Marion realized she had crossed yet another threshold. She was now fully addicted to the feeling of a rider reproducing on her back. She didn't just want it, she needed it. What's more, she now enjoyed watching riders taking over people. Her rider had helped her figure things out at night, while she slept. She could feel its tendrils in her mind, whispering to her, suggesting, shaping her. As it got closer to growing its second band, it gained more and more influence over her.