Bred by the Hive Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion drank a glass of wine, as her rider fed her erotic thoughts of Susan. Susan, nude in the shower. Susan, rubbing her naked body against hers, kissing her passionately. Marion slowly found herself succumbing to these thoughts as she drank with her daughter. She found herself wanting to fuck Susan, to rub her pubis against her daughter until she moaned with pleasure, to feel her clit aching as she-

"Interesting thoughts, Mother?"

"What? Yes," said Marion, looking guilty.

"Let me guess. Is your rider tantalizing you with thoughts about me, Mother?" Susan asked, as if she read her mind.

"Yes," Marion whispered.

"My rider has been doing the same to me for days," said Susan.

"Really?" Marion was startled.

Susan nodded vigorously "Day and night. I've been thinking of nothing but fucking you. My clit burns for you, Mother."

"Really?" Marion said again, her jaw dropping open.

"Really," said Susan. She raised her wine glass. "To interesting thoughts."

Marion raised her own, and she shivered as she saw the wolfish smile on Susan's face as they drank.

********

After dinner, Susan sat down on the couch, and she patted the seat next to her. Marion, knowing what was going to happen next, nonetheless obediently sat down next to her.

"We never talked much about how... you adapted to the Hive's demands," said Susan, looking at her breasts through her transparent nightgown. The hungering in her eyes only grew stronger. "You were always sexually quite conservative, Mother."

"Yes," said Marion, blushing again.

"I gather you've been fucking a lot of guys," said Susan, drinking some of her wine.

Marion had never heard her 18 year old daughter say the word fucking before. But she was certainly entitled to, now that she was part of the Hive. Marion nodded.

"Yes," said Marion, as she felt Susan lean against her, and put an arm around her. With her other hand, Susan drank more wine. Marion swallowed heavily. "I... I learned to embrace my sexuality."

"As did I," said Susan, raising her glass in a toast. "Until I got taken by the Hive, I had barely even kissed a guy." She took a quick gulp. "When Stephan took me, it was my first time. I had to do a lot of growing up very quickly." She said it matter of factly, not like a young virgin, but rather in the somber tones of a sexually mature woman discussing commonplace things with another equally experienced female.

"I thought so," said Marion, frowning, remembering the blood on Stephan's member as he penetrated Susan's hymen, and Susan's cries for help, which Marion had laughed at and ignored. But that was all in the past. That was the old Susan. The new Susan was smiling seductively at her own mother and trying to get into her pants. She was a totally different person. She was HiveFlesh.

"I'm sorry you had to go through it that way," said Marion, still focused on the memory of Stephan, or the thing that looked like Stephan, thrusting hard inside of Susan's vagina.

Susan shook her head. "Don't be. I don't regret a thing. I love being in the Hive." Her eyes were shining. "I feel so liberated now... so free." She licked her lips and stared at her mother's teats with naked lust.

"I... I love having you in the Hive too," said Marion, feeling Susan's hand starting to caress her hair.

"Why thank you, Marion," said Susan, giving her a smile that made Marion want to hold her tightly. Susan wet her lips again as she looked through Marion's flimsy gown, gazing downwards. "But... I would have preferred that you brought me into the Hive," said Susan, lightly caressing Marion's cheeks.

Marion shivered. "I would have liked... to have done so too." There, she said it!

"How would you have done it, Marion? Tell me," Susan demanded. Her hand started to play lightly around the edges of Marion's breasts, with brief, glancing touches through her transparent nightgown.

"I... I would have gone to you in your bedroom, in the comfort and familiar surroundings of your own home," said Marion.

"Go on," said Susan. Her lips hovered over Marion's. They were bright and red. They didn't kiss, but Marion almost gasp as if they did.

"I would have explained to you the honor the Hive was about to give you," said Marion. She felt Susan's hands on her breasts, gently squeezing, touching, teasing.

"The honor." Susan gave a cynical smile. "And how would you have honored me, Mother?"

"I... I would have had Ryan-"

"Ryan?" Susan got a hurt look, even as she continued to squeeze Marion's breasts through her flimsy nightie. "Come on, Marion. Who would you had bring me into the Hive?"

Marion felt confused. "Before... before I would have had Ryan do it, I think."

"And now?"

Marion felt a hand playing with her teats, teasing them, making them hard and erect, sending painful tingling sensations through her body. Her rider was hot on her back and in her teats and her clit and her cunt.

"I... I would have liked to do it myself."

Susan gave a wolfish smile as her hand moved downwards. "How, Mother? Show me."

Marion put her hands on Susan's breasts through her shirt. They felt ripe and firm. "I would have touched you, like this," she said.

"Um hm," said Susan. She put down her wine glass, and used her other hand, but lower. "What then?"

"I... I would have taken off your clothes, and my own, and rubbed my body against yours."

"To make a master for me," said Susan, giving her mother a sexy look.

"Yes," said Marion, feeling a sudden thrill in her cunt. "To make a new master for you. Oh!" she said, gasping suddenly.

Susan's right hand was manipulating her mother's sex. Marion panted as Susan stimulated her clitoris through her flimsy gown. Susan smiled as she saw her mother falling under her control.

"You know, Marion, I find you very, very sexy," said Susan, putting her face close to Marion's.

"You, you do?" Marion felt embarrassed.

"Um hm," said Susan, tracing the outlines of her lips with Marion's even as her hand kept working between her mother's legs. "I was made for you. I have Susan's face and body, but everything that matters inside me is Hiveflesh now. I was made as a tool to seduce and fuck you. Every time I fucked a woman, my rider made me think of you." She smiled as she saw Marion shiver with excitement. She could see Marion's erect nipples prominently projecting through her nightie. Susan played with one and smiled as her mother jumped slightly. "Are you attracted to me, Marion?"

"I... I don't know," Marion said, looking into Susan's dark eyes. She couldn't look away; it was as if Susan were mesmerizing her.

"I think you do," said Susan. "I saw how you were looking at me in the shower as you beat off to me. As we beat off to each other. Does my body excite you, Marion?"

"Yes," Marion whispered, looking away. "But it shouldn't."

"But it should." Susan corrected her. She turned Marion's chin to face her again. The room was completely silent. All Marion could hear was the beating of her heart. And then Susan leaned in and kissed her mother. Her lips felt soft and loving.

Marion immediately kissed her back. It felt so good! But then something in her made her pull back. "No. It's not right."

"Why not?" Susan demanded.

"You're my daughter," said Marion.

"And Ryan was your son." She kissed Marion again. "You didn't have any trouble making love to him, did you?"

"No... but... he is my son," said Marion. She felt very confused.

Susan looked Marion in the eye. "And I am your daughter. None of which matters now." She kissed Marion again. "I saw you and Chloe making out together as I was brought into the Hive. How did you feel when Stephan put his penis into me?"

"I... I was excited," said Marion softly.

"When Stephan's rider split, and I was crying for help, how did you feel?" Susan rubbed her body against her mother, pressing her breasts against hers.

"I... I was sexually aroused," said Marion. "The thought of the rider, taking you, enslaving you, bringing you into the Hive... it felt so good... so very good." She blushed to confess it. But it was so true.

"And when the rider finally mounted me, and I screamed, and got taken by the Hive, what happened to you then, Mother?" She said. She looked Marion intently. "Tell me."

"I... I had the biggest orgasm of my life," said Marion. She suddenly remembered Susan, lying helplessly on Chloe's couch, her blonde snatch neatly impaled by Stephan's firm organ, his arms around her as the newborn rider crawled down his shoulder. When the rider mounted Susan, and Susan shuddered and gasped as her new master began to take control, Marion felt a volcano erupt between her legs. The pleasure she felt at seeing her youngest taken was like none other. Even thinking about the memory gave her strong tingles of sexual pleasure, an echo of that life changing moment.

Susan was like her now, simply another body to be used by the Hive. She was no longer her youngest daughter, her dearest, sweetest thing. She was a set of breasts and a vagina, born and bred to expand the Hive, just like her.

And right now the Hive wanted her to mate with Susan.

But she shouldn't. She couldn't!

But she would.

Susan smiled, as if sensing the battle being fought within her, and reached down and kissed her again. This time Marion did not pull back, but kissed her daughter with passion. Marion groaned with pleasure. She had been needing this for so long. The pressure had been building up in her mind for days. She felt a tremendous need between her legs. Her breasts were aching. Her mind was filled with erotic thoughts of fucking her daughter.

Susan looked at her with dreamy eyes. "You made me, Mother. You took your shy 18 year old daughter, a complete and utter virgin, and turned her over to the Hive so her sexually could be completely unchained, so she could become your lesbian lover." Her eyes shone brightly with alien intelligence. "I have become a completely different person, one remade in the Hive's Image. How does that make you feel?"

"Oh Susan!" Marion gasped, suddenly overcome with emotion as words appeared in her head. She said them willingly. "I loved seeing you changed, day by day, transformed, molded, shaped, sexualized. I loved seeing you trained to reach your full potential as a sexually mature woman, under the control of the Hive! Every day I got so excited as, bit by bit, the shy girl I raised disappeared... and a new sexually liberated young woman was born."

"Did you really, Mom?" Her eyes were shining.

"Yessssss....." Marion hissed. "I saw you one night, rubbing against the sofa, thinking about me."

"I know," said Susan smugly, as she rubbed her pubis against her mother's.

"You knew?" Marion was stunned.

"It was my rider. Our riders. They wanted me to put on a show, to put some ideas in your head." Susan smiled slyly as she kissed her again.

"Well, it worked," said Marion.

"I know," said Susan. "I loved our little shopping trip today. You were so sexy. So compliant. So obedient. And in the shower... I really wanted to put my hands all over you."

"I did too," Marion whispered. She felt the heat of Susan's body pressed against her, and ground her own body against her, kissing her strongly. "You're a sexual tool of the Hive now," she moaned, feeling a sensual chill running through her. "I loved seeing what the Hive made you into." Susan was right. Marion was responsible for what Susan had turned into. She had turned Susan into a tool of the Hive, and now that tool was being used against her. Marion felt good to have been used so completely. Every time she thought of the Hive controlling her, manipulating her, she felt a wonderful buzzing feeling in her vagina, and especially in her already tense clitoris.

Susan's lips were still moist with the taste of wine. She took another sip, and leaned over to transfer it from her mouth to Marion's. Marion drank from her eagerly, accepting it all, and then kissed her daughter passionately.

Susan looked at her mother, and judged that she was ready for the next step. "Come."

Marion didn't resist when Susan smiled at her and took her by hand to her bedroom. Her bedroom. The one where she and Paul... she and Paul used to... but now it was just a bed, like any other.

"I have a confession to make, Marion," said Susan, as the two sexually mature women stood facing each other in front of the bed, the bed where they were... where they were about to.... Susan looked her mother squarely in the eye. "I've always wanted you." Her hands roamed her Mother's sexy body.

"What?" Marion's eyebrows shot up.

"Yes," said Susan. "I've been wanting to fuck you for a long time. Your body is just so hot and sexy."

"No, Susan!" Marion cried, even as Susan squeezed her breasts through her nightgown.

"Yes," said Susan wickedly. "Ever since I entered puberty, I pleasured myself at night thinking about you."

No! Even as Susan pressed her lips against her mother, and Marion responded, Marion knew this couldn't be. It was impossible. Susan had never shown any signs... never shown any interest... and then her eyes fell on the rider pulsating on her daughter's back. This was how they had turned her. This is how they had convinced her. Her rider had convinced Susan that fucking her Mother had been her fondest ambition for her entire adult life. Her Susan, the real Susan, never would have thought such things.

As Susan pressed her breasts and pubis against her, Marion shuddered and realized that ultimately it didn't really matter. Whatever Susan had been, this is what she was now. The Hive had turned her into a woman totally infatuated with one thing.

And that one thing was her!

"Are you ready to become my lesbian lover, Mother?"

Marion raised her head, and their eyes met. "I... yes," she breathed. "I really want you, Susan!"

"I want you too, Marion."

This was her youngest daughter! She shouldn't be doing this!

But she was.

Susan looked her former mother in the eye. "Make love to me, Marion," said Susan. "Make love to me not like a mother, but as one sexually mature woman pleasuring another."

Marion took a deep breath, and was about to lean into it, when a small voice in her voice said, No. This is wrong.

Her rider tried to reassure her, telling her that this was not only all right, but the way things were meant to be. The way things must be. But Marion froze in place.

Susan saw the hesitation in Marion's eyes. Susan's rider whispered something too low to hear in her head, and she nodded. She pulled her own shirt off casually and tossed it across the room, giving her mother a hard, dominating stare. Then she undid her bra and dropped it to the ground. Her heavy breasts jutted out at her mother. Susan cupped them sensually. "I'm going to give you the fucking of your life, Mother. I'm going to fuck you and you're going to love every minute of it."

She reached down and lowered her pants. Still staring expressionlessly at her mother, she pulled down her panties. Two weeks ago the thought of seducing her mother would have been appalling for her. But today Susan Weatherly realized this is what she had been made for, what her entire life had been leading up to.

Marion looked at her beautiful daughter for a long moment and then pulled off her nightgown in one smooth, graceful. motion. She was now completely naked in front of her daughter. There was no shame, no embarrassment, only lust and love.

Susan ran a hand through her pubis, brushing her vulva as she broke out into a smile. Marion smiled back at her. Susan took her mother by the hand and led her to the bed. She had Marion lie on her back and then mounted her.

The touch was electric for both of them. Both of them had been heavily conditioned to respond to the touch of another woman, especially each other. Marion groaned with pleasure as she felt Susan's breasts pressed against hers. She loved the feeling of her dear daughter's muscular legs wrapped around her own. They started to kiss and fondle and rub against each other.

"You are so sexy, Susan!" said Marion, with a pained expression on her face.

"You are too!" said Susan. "I'm so jealous of Dad, for keeping you to himself all these years!"

"But now the Hive had freed us of those arbitrary archaic customs. They have freed my sexuality," said Marion.

"Mine too, Mother," said Susan, grinding her pubis against her mother's. "I love your breasts, Mother."

"You do? They're not too saggy?"

"They are simply gorgeous," said Susan, squeezing one to make a point. "I can only hope mine look exactly like yours when I'm your age."

"Oh Susan!" Marion felt a surge of lust shooting through her as she kissed her youngest one. "I love your breasts too. It feels so good to be able to say that!"

"I know," said Susan, her eyes shining. "What else do you like besides my breasts, mother?"

"Everything!" said Marion. "Your hair, your eyes, your smile...." She looked farther down. "Your legs, your...."

"My cunt, mother?"

Susan's gaze was electric. She had the same green eyes as her mother. "Yes, your cunt," Marion whispered, her heart thudding heavily in her chest.

"Then touch it, Mother. Touch the thing you say you love so much."

Marion hesitantly reached out with a trembling hand but then froze. No, I mustn't!

Susan reached out and took Marion's trembling hand and brought it to her slit. "Rub it, Mother. Rub it like I know you want to."

Marion tentatively put her fingers inside Susan's labial lips. The first thing she noticed was how wet it was. Her little girl was lubricating! She found Susan's clit, and started to rub the nubbin of her clitoral hood.

Susan praised her mother for cooperating. Her rider told her it was important for her conditioning. "That's right, Mother, just like that. You know exactly how to do it, don't you?"

"Yes," said Marion. "It's all I've been thinking about."

"Me too," said Susan. And then she put a hand in her mother's folds and returned the favor.

Marion gasped.

"Don't stop, Mother!" said Susan sharply. She kissed Marion as they continued to pleasure each other. Marion felt a warm glow throughout her body. And then suddenly, without really realizing it, Marion found herself making love to her youngest daughter.

Marion felt Susan's breasts rubbing against hers, stimulating her nipples mightily, and felt Susan's pubic hair stimulating her clitoris. Susan's was rougher, and scratchier, and it stimulated Marion's clitoris wonderfully. Higher up, Susan's amazingly firm breasts rubbed against Marion's, creating wonderful sensations in her nipples, which by now were hard and firm.

"This is our first lovemaking, Mom," said Susan. "How does it feel?"

"Incredible! I love you so much, Susan."

"I love you too, Marion," said Susan sincerely. This is what she had been made for.

They kissed passionately. Susan slowly and methodically aroused her mother, exactly as Aunt Chloe and the other women had trained her. Marion found all doubts about what she was doing had fled. All she lived for now as sensation; the feeling of Susan kissing her, Susan hugging her, Susan touching her all over... at least, almost all over....

Marion whimpered as Susan gently but firmly pushed her legs apart. She sensed the ultimate violation was imminent, but she cooperated completely. Susan had been playing with her clit but had yet to put her finger... in there.

No, she mustn't!

Marion heard her rider whispering in her ear, and obediently lifted her knees. Her labial lips, puffy and engorged, were already dilated, providing a clear avenue of entry, perfectly framed by her thick dark pubic curls. Susan looked at her mother, so obedient, so eager to be taken, and felt a tremendous tingling buzz in her clitoris.