Bred by the Hive Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so sexy, Mother!" she gasped. This was the moment they both had been waiting for.

And then Marion watched as her loving daughter carefully inserted a finger into her, penetrating her like a penis. Marion gasped as her daughter's finger, moved deeper and deeper with purpose, aiming for a certain upper spot that all women know and love. Once the target was found, her finger started moving insistently.

"Oh, oh baby girl!"

"You like it?

"I love it!" Marion's head jerked backwards, lost in need. She started making little "oh, oh, oh" sounds. But mixed in with the arousal was shame: shame was eating away at Marion; the shame of enjoying it, and the increasingly hard to deny realization that she wanted this. All of it. She looked at her sexy blonde daughter with her heavy breasts hanging over her, giving an angelic smile as she pleasured her.

It was wrong.

And yet... it was so right.

Susan arched her fingers in exactly the right way and rubbed Marion's insides harder, more instantly, with her fingertips. "Do you like this, little girl?" Susan whispered, kissing her lips and neck furiously as she made love to her newest conquest.

"Yes! Don't stop!" said Marion. She clutched Susan tightly as she was roughly stimulated, hanging onto her for dear life.

As Susan kissed her and stimulated her cunt, Marion kissed her back and snaked a hand between Susan's legs to return the favor, making her daughter gasp as she was richly penetrated. Marion stared into Susan's beautiful eyes. The eyes of a complete stranger. A stranger, one of many, who would be used by the Hive to fuck and grow and reproduce and expand all over the globe. The thought of Susan being used like a tool was so exciting, so arousing....

"Susan... dear Susan... I'm going to come!" said Marion.

"I am too... Mother!"

"Ah!" said Marion, smiling at her dearest daughter.

"Oh!" said Susan, feeling her clit and her cunt about to explode.

"Oh Mother!"

"Oh Susan!"

"Oh... oh. Ohoohhoho oooooooh!"

Two bodies stiffened as one as they climaxed. Their clitorises were directly controlled by their riders now; each pulse of their masters sent a wave of pleasure flooding through them, a rich reward for complete obedience to the Hive. Susan could feel direct lines of connection from her rider on her back to her clit, stimulating her, washing over her, flooding her with orgasmic energy. Every time Marion's rider pulsed she could feel another wave of sexual energy explode out of her cunt. She felt so grateful for her master, so grateful to be able to serve the Hive in this way.

As they came down from their highs, they realized that they had technically just enjoyed intercourse with each other. But they both knew full well that it was their riders who were responsible for their climaxes. It was their riders who were their ultimate source of sexual relief, and Marion and Susan loved them for it.

Two sweaty sexually mature female bodies huddled together for a long moment as their breathing started to return to normal. Marion felt her daughter's warm breasts pressed against her and realized how much she truly loved her. Susan smiled. "Good thoughts, Marion?"

"I love you so much!"

Susan kissed her. "I loved you too. My master was so pleased by your performance that he rewarded me with an incredible orgasm."

"My... my master was pleased too," said Marion, remembering the explosion in her cunt. "It was amazing!"

"And we've only just begun!" said Susan. She gave her mother an appraising stare, then rotated her body on the bed so that her mouth was over Marion's vagina, and her vagina was on top of Marion's face.

Despite what they had just shared, despite what they had just enjoyed, Marion was shocked back into reality by the sight of Susan's vulva, mere inches from her lips. "No," said Marion. "I... I never. I can't."

"Can't? Or won't?" said Susan. She moved her body around again, so that her face was next to Marion's. Susan had the same green eyes as hers. "Don't you want to obey the Hive, Mother?"

"I do," said Marion earnestly. She felt her double banded rider pulsating heavily on her back. "It's just... I've never done that... not down there... not to anyone! And... and... you're my daughter!" It was so odd. Mere moments ago she was enjoying having sex with her daughter. Lustily and without regret. But once again, some hidden, submerged part of her seemed to resist. Marion questioned it; why was she having doubts about having oral sex with her 18 year old daughter?

Susan sighed and sat back in bed. Marion was making progress, but not as quickly or as easily as Susan had intended.

Marion saw the frown on Susan's face. "I'm so sorry, dear."

"This was my first assignment, Mother," said Susan. "Do you know what they'll do to me if I fail?"

Marion shook her head.

"I'll be consumed," said Susan.

"What?" said Marion.

"This was a test of my seduction capabilities," said Susan. "If I can't seduce you, my own mother who has a double banded rider on her back, they'll assign me to something else. Maybe to be consumed."

"No!" said Marion, grabbing Susan's hand. "I won't let them!"

"You can't stop them, Mother," said Susan.

They sat in silence for a moment.

Then Marion said, "I'll do it."

"It?" said Susan.

"Whatever you want," said Marion.

"That's not good enough, Mother," said Susan sharply. "My assignment wasn't simply to make you do it. You have to want it."

Marion shook her head. "But... you're my daughter... I can't!"

"You can, Mother. You can do anything the Hive wants you to," said Susan. "All you have to do is open your mind to it. You know how to do that, don't you?"

Marion remembered how, when she first took her rider, Eduardo had helped her open her mind to help herself accept her new sexual nature. But now, what Susan was asking for... she was to be transformed, again. Into her daughter's lesbian lover. One who gave her daughter passionate oral sex.

"No... please... not this, anything else," said Marion. She was practically begging Susan. "Can't we... can't we just do like we've been doing? With our hands?"

Susan sighed and shook her head. "I guess I better report to Aunt Chloe that my mission was a failure." She started to get out of bed.

"No, wait!" Marion grabbed her arm tightly. Susan just stared at her. "What are you doing, Mother?"

"I'll... I'll do it," said Marion.

Susan leaned over and stared at her with dominating eyes. "Not good enough."

"I'll... I'll release my mind. I'll stop fighting it. I'll let my rider change me, again," said Marion, taking a big gulp.

Susan nodded slowly. "We'll see."

********

Marion spread her legs and bent her knees as Susan requested. Complying physically was only the first step. She not only had to open her legs but also her mind.

Susan moved down until her face was at Marion's crotch. Then she lifted Marion's knees, and spread her vaginal lips. "Open your mind, Marion. Open it now."

Marion looked down. Her own daughter was going to... going to...

I have to do this. If I don't, Susan will be consumed.

Marion bit her lip, and resolved to let it happen.

And then Susan opened her mouth and started to suck on Marion's clitoris.

Marion jumped slightly as she felt Susan's lips, sucking gently on her clitoral hood.

"Ah... ahhhhh...." she said, her body buckling. It felt good. And yet... it was her daughter.

Release!

Marion heard the word in her head, more like a command. Marion felt the impulses in her brain. Her rider had been trying to tell her that it was good, it was wonderful, it was all so exciting. Marion had listened to the voices, but hadn't accepted them into her heart. She hadn't really believed them. She had kissed Susan, she had made love to Susan, but in her heart, she still hadn't accepted her youngest daughter as her lover.

Marion saw Susan looking at her expectantly, even as she continued to pleasure her orally. If she didn't comply, Susan would know, and shortly thereafter, so would the Hive. Susan gave her a hard stare. It was now, or never.

Taking a deep breath, Marion opened her mind to the tendrils in her head.

She stopped fighting it.

She stopped resisting it.

She gave in to it.

Immediately, Marion felt tendrils in her mind, shaking, managing, reprogramming. Her eyelids fluttered quickly as her rider made rapid adjustments to her mental pathways.

As her rider worked on her, so did Susan, sucking on her mother's clit. It was important that Marion be distracted while this was going on, so she wouldn't try to resist it. Susan's eyes were stern and commanding, but Marion's were dreamy and soft. She felt like she was being taken on a ride which she had no control over. Her chest was flush pink with arousal. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles. Susan was sucking her private parts harder now, using her lips and tongue to provide sensations that were a bundle of pain and pleasure, all wrapped together.

Marion felt intense sexual joy radiating from her clitoris as her rider rapidly wiped clean the neurons associated with the shame, guilt, and embarrassment of having sexual relations with her daughter. In their place new desires were implanted in her head, new desires to have sexual intercourse with her daughter and become her special lover.

And then they were once again facing each other, head to head, and waves of pleasure flooded Marion's body as she repeated the training phrases.

"I love feeling your breasts against mine," Marion said, as she rubbed furiously against her daughter. She was on top now, purely the initiator. Her meaty double banded rider pounded furiously and hard on her back and in her mind.

"More than a man's chest, Mother? More than Father's?" Susan asked.

"Yes," said Marion. "I want you to suck on my tits! I want you to suck on my clit and make me cum!" She kissed Susan furiously to demonstrate her aching need.

"And what about you, Mother? Do you want to suck on my clit?" Susan asked carefully.

"I... I....." Marion struggled against the last traces of resistance. This was her daughter! She shouldn't be doing this!

But she should.

"Yes, I want to suck your clit!" Marion roared. She kissed Susan passionately. "I want to eat you out down there! Susan, I want to eat pussy! I love eating vagina!" She groaned as she felt another explosion radiate out from her clitoris.

"What are you, Mother?"

"I am...." Marion gasped. "I am... I am a lesbian!" Marion's body stiffened and arched upwards on top of her daughter. "I am a lesbian! Oh! I am a lesbian! Ah, ah, ah, ahahahahaaaaaaa-" her words cut off as she cried out soundlessly, her eyes bulging, gasping like a fish in air as her rider rewarded her with a magnificent orgasm. Her arms and legs flopped around, and her breasts shook violently, and her eyes rolled up in their sockets and her heavy rider rippled violently as Marion was given her well earned reward.

Marion climaxed!

Susan climbed upwards and gave Marion a passionate kiss.

There was a final stab in her head and Marion felt the tendrils in her mind pulling back, and as she blinked rapidly she realized the reprogramming of her mind was now complete. Susan looked in her eyes and immediately saw the difference.

"I... I have made the change," Marion said shyly.

"I know," said Susan.

Marion looked at Susan for a long moment. A single tear came out of her eye. "I love you," said Marion. It wasn't the love of a mother for a daughter that Marion spoke of; it was the love between two sexually mature women, with breasts and vaginas and clitorises.

"Show me," said Susan, smiling as she saw the change in Marion. "Show me your love, Mom." She spread her legs and rubbed her vaginal lips meaningfully.

Marion smiled and nodded. She got between Susan's legs and spread her vaginal lips. Marion looked at Susan's clit. It was a little nub, like the head of a little penis, sticking out of a little hood. It was the most beautiful thing Marion had ever seen.

Marion leaned her head forward, and, without any hesitation, eagerly started to suck on her daughter's clitoris. As Marion worked on her dear daughter's sensitive genitals, Susan groaned and let her head lay back. As Marion used her lips and tongue, she found herself at eye level with Susan's glowing slave mark, just above her clit, and she felt a sexual chill in her nipples. The sight of her little girl branded, enslaved, and sexualized excited her without end.

Marion realized that she had finally discovered her purpose in life. To be a lesbian. To take her daughter as a lesbian lover. No other act in her life could have greater meaning. Marion felt her rider pulsate reassuringly on her back as she brought Susan closer and closer to what she so richly deserved.

Susan started to verbalize her pleasure. "Oh! Oh! Oh, Mom oh Mom oh Mom!" she cried out, squeezing fistfuls of her mother's hair, while her knees were widely spread, her head laid back, her eyes closed, as she felt every flick of the tongue, every suck, every caress.

And then Marion tenderly and skillfully brought Susan over the edge. Her daughter cried out and shuddered violently as she climaxed. Marion swiftly moved upwards and hugged her tightly, pressing breasts against breasts, vulva against vulva, helping Susan milk every last vestige of her incredible orgasm, until her young daughter's body stopped shaking.

"I love you, Marion," said Susan softly.

"And I love you, Susan," said Marion. It was true. And she had the Hive to thank for it. Only the Hive could have brought her together with Susan in this way. Society's irrational taboos would have never permitted them to enjoy each other's bodies as they were now.

They rested for several minutes, smiling at each other, relishing what Marion had accomplished, what Susan and the Hive had helped her become. And then Susan got a second wind and gave Marion a sly look, and then she swiveled around, so her lips were next to Marion's vagina, and Marion's lips were next to her vulva, and they both proceeded to pleasure each other at the same time.

A moment later, the only sounds that could be heard in the house were the sounds of slurping.

Marion and Susan were locked in lesbian love.

********

Marion and Susan spent three full days together in Susan's bedroom, only coming out for food and bathroom breaks. When they finally emerged three days later, they emerged not only as mother and daughter, but also as full-fledged lesbian lovers.

The pair made love repeatedly during the course of three days, rubbing their vaginal lips against each other, kissing, touching, licking. Mother and daughter spent hours pleasuring each other. During breaks, they bonded, just lying together, touching, stroking, caressing, and whispering intimacies together. Then they would fall asleep in each other's arms for a while, and then later one of them would wake up, and arouse the other, and it would start all over again.

Susan edged her mother for hours on end, bringing her to the edge of climax while relentlessly reinforcing her programming. "What are you?" she demanded, as she rubbed her fingers against Marion's clit.

"I am a lesbian!" Marion gasped, enjoying her daughter's expert touch. "I love women! I love sucking tits! I love eating pussy!"

Susan would make her repeat it, again and again, over and over, until it was firmly ingrained in her mind. Orgasm after orgasm washed over Marion as she repeated the key phrases.

By the end of three days, Marion believed it. She was a lesbian. She loved to eat pussy.

And her daughter Susan was her lesbian lover.

After three days, Susan left for several hours. When she came back, she had a young brown haired woman with her with a gorgeous figure.

"Mom, I'd like you to meet Monica. Monica, this is my mother, Marion," said Susan.

"Pleased to meet you," Marion said automatically.

The young woman, who couldn't have been over the age of 18, looked frightened. "What are you going to do to me? Why have you brought me here?"

Marion looked at Susan. "She's not part of the Hive."

"No," said Susan.

"She's not even a lesbian," said Marion.

"No," said Susan. "But does any of that matter?"

Marion paused, feeling she was being tested. "No."

Susan smiled. "What does matter, dear mother, is that Monica somehow has acquired a pesky worm around her clitoris which is causing her intense distress, isn't it, Monica?"

"Yes," said Monica. "You said you were going to help me relieve the pain." She rubbed her groin through her pants, but couldn't get release.

"Susan, what is this?" Marion asked, getting a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"Why, this is your final exam, Mother dear."

Marion's eyes widened as Susan kissed her mother quickly on the lips. "Have fun."

********

"It's called the Hive," Marion explained. First she had taken off her own clothes and shown Monica her rider. She no longer felt any reluctance showing off her heavy breasts or dark haired curly pubis to a complete stranger, not even another woman.

"What are you doing?" Monica cried, as Marion took off her shirt and then her bra.

"Just showing you my body," said Marion calmly as she unsnapped her bra. "We're all sexually mature females here. It's not like there's something any of us haven't seen before, is there?" She saw Susan nodding and smirking approvingly as Marion pulled off her pants. "I used to be like you," said Marion.

"Like me?" said Monica.

"Afraid of my sexuality," said Marion, pulling down her panties in one, swift motion. She ran a hand through her pubis and smiled as she saw Monica's reaction. "The Hive taught me to embrace my sexuality, not to fear it."

"The Hive?"

Marion turned around. Monica gasped as she saw the heavy, double banded rider covering her shoulder blades and sloping down her back. It had grown. The two golden bands shined quite brightly.

"What is that thing?" Monica asked.

"It is not a thing. It is a rider and soon it will be the best friend you ever had," said Marion. "We are going to have sex, and you are going to stimulate me to help my rider reproduce, to create one for you."

"No," Monica whispered.

"Yes," said Marion simply. She looked deeply into Monica's eyes. She saw the torment, the helplessness. Monica's worm had been tormenting her for two days straight, causing her arousal without allowing her to get relief, not from her boyfriend, not from her hand, not from any source other than the Hive. Although Monica feared the Hive, she was clearly ready and willing to be taken. Only the promise of relief had let Monica override the very poor judgment call of following a stranger to her home on the vague promise of sexual relief.

Marion reached out and lifted Monica's shirt above her head. Monica lifted her own arms to help without realizing it. When Monica's shirt was removed, Marion smiled with satisfaction. Susan had selected a beautiful test subject, one with breasts as firm and ripe as her own. Marion would enjoy snuggling against them as she made a master for her new friend.

"Trust me, you'll simply love it," said Marion, as she unclipped Monica's bra. Monica cried out as her heavy titties flopped out, but Marion shushed her. She confidently squeezed Monica's breasts and kissed the young girl passionately. Monica instinctively responded, kissing Marion back with hunger in her lips, desperate to be satiated in whatever way she could.

"But... but I'm not a lesbian," Monica gasped, between kisses.

"Does this feel good?" Marion asked.

Monica looked chagrined. "Yes, but-"

"There are no buts," said Marion decisively, in a way that made Susan's nipples crinkle. Marion looked Monica in the eye and Monica stared back with helplessness and lust. Marion quickly relieved Monica of her skirt and panties, and suddenly she was just as naked as Marion. Marion embraced the young woman and started to rub her body against her.