Bred by the Hive Ch. 31

Story Info
Eduardo seduces Hannah while fiancé Carl slowly turned gay.
10.5k words
4.58
6.6k
9
0

Part 31 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bred by the Hive Chapter 31

By Gary LM Martin

Hannah and her fiancé Carl are deeply in love and about to get married but first enter the cult known as "The Hive" to rescue Hannah's sister Rebecca. But once they enter the Hive they find the experience overwhelming. As their riders grow stronger in their minds and their bodies, Hannah is seduced by a handsome body builder named Eduardo and Carl is slowly turned towards homosexuality by Eduardo's brother Ernesto.

After breakfast, they began their first session in the Second Circle.

Close to fifty initiates and guides were in the main room in the farmhouse on old, second hand couches scattered all over the room

"You are my partner for this exercise," said Eduardo, smiling as he took Hannah by the hand.

Carl was about to object when Ernesto took Carl by his hand. "And you are mine."

Ernesto... again? Carl felt fairly sure now that Ernesto was homosexual. Ernesto was the hairiest man Carl had ever seen, with hair all over his body. His chest looked like a bird's nest. Ernesto wore the tight shiny white underwear like the other men, but he also wore a red bandanna and a glittering earring from his right ear. And he gave Carl the same predatory look that Eduardo was giving Hannah. Carl opened his to protest, but Ernesto put a finger over his lips, and pulled him onwards.

Carl found himself on a couch with Ernesto opposite one with Hannah and Eduardo. Carl watched nervously as Eduardo sat next to his fiancée. Carl could clearly see the outlines of the head of Eduardo's erect penis prominently protruding in his tight underwear.

Under normal circumstances, Carl would never permit Hannah to sit with such a man dressed like that, especially while Hannah was wearing only flimsy panties and a bikini top two sizes too small.

But Hannah insisted she wanted to go through this to rescue Rebecca, and so Carl had no choice... no choice but to watch.

"There's no need to be nervous," said Eduardo, as he gestured for Hannah to sit down next to him.

"I'm not nervous," said Hannah, tittering abruptly.

"Good," said Eduardo. He started to position her, to turn her so that her back was facing him.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You'll see," said Eduardo. Once her back was to him, he turned his back towards her on the couch. Then he gradually leaned backwards, until his back was almost touching hers. When that happened, and their riders were almost in contact with each other, they both stiffened, and sat upright.

"Aaahhhh....." said Hannah, sounding surprised.

"Aaaaaah," said Eduardo, sounding pleased.

"Ah.. ah... ah..." said Hannah. Her back started to rock slightly back and forth. So did Eduardo's.

"Aaaah," Hannah said again, and a pleasing smile formed on her face.

"What is it? What are they doing?" Carl asked anxiously.

"They are communing," said Ernesto.

"Communing?" said Carl.

"Here, I'll show you."

Carl let Ernesto position him until they were back to back. "Now what?" Carl asked.

"Now this," said Ernesto, leaning backwards, until his rider came almost into contact with Carl's.

********

Carl was immediately transported into another world. There were riders flying all around. The sky was multicolored. The planet was orange, and flat, as long as the eye could see.

And there, standing in front of him, was Ernesto.

He was totally nude, as was Carl. Ernesto had a raging erection. For a moment no one spoke. Then Ernesto came forward, took Carl into his arms, and gave him a strong kiss.

And then they made love.

********

Carl blinked, and opened his eyes. Every muscle in his body felt sore. He was covered in sweat. His rider, on the other hand, had grown a quarter inch in diameter.

"What was that?" Carl asked, blinking again.

"Communion," said Ernesto. Suddenly, they were no longer nude, but wearing those skimpy panties again. For a moment, Carl was confused. Then he looked over at Hannah. Hannah was all sweaty too. Eduardo was holding her hands, and looking into her eyes. Hannah said something, and smiled. Eduardo nodded.

What had just happened here? Carl had just had a very vivid dream of Ernesto making love to him. In his ass! He winced at the memory of being used, being penetrated. His body was sweaty and he was tired as if he had just run a race. But it couldn't have been real, could it? And what had happened to Hannah during this time?

They took a break for lunch. Carl was surprised to learn that two hours had passed. After lunch, they took a rest break in their tiny quarters.

"What was it like for you?" he asked Hannah, trying to keep the anxiety out of his voice.

"It was... weird," Hannah said, averting her eyes as she chose her words carefully. "Did you dream of... being intimate with someone?"

Carl nodded.

"With... with Ernesto?"

"Yes," said Carl, seeing the look of shock and surprise in her eyes. "But we didn't... we didn't do anything. It was just hugging, mostly." He was relieved to see Hannah relax slightly when he said that. He paused. "And you, and Eduardo...."

"Yes," said Hannah, promptly. "It was just hugging too."

"Only hugging?"

"Just like your dream, Carl." She stared up at him with defiant eyes.

Carl didn't know what to think about that.

"Anyway, it was just a dream." She reached out and brushed her lips against his. "Just. A. Dream."

Carl nodded, unhappily.

********

After lunch there was a dancing lesson. Hannah was again paired with Eduardo, and Carl with Ernesto. A sexy new age jazz tune was playing while they danced.

"I... I have never danced with a man before, Ernesto," said Carl.

"Then I will lead," said Ernesto. He took Carl in his arms and started dancing with him.

Carl felt terribly embarrassed. He was dancing with a man wearing tight underwear with an enormous pubic bulge, a muscular, heavily tattooed man with a very hairy body who was giving him leers and rubbing his body suggestively against Carl. Carl looked and felt uncomfortable. He tried to ignore Ernesto, keeping one eye on Hannah the entire time.

Hannah looked back at him as she danced with Ernesto. She looked absolutely repelled to see Carl dancing with a muscular body builder. Ernesto was much bigger and stronger than Carl. She began to worry for Carl. Would Ernesto try to have his way with her fiancée?

Eduardo sensed her concern. "Ernesto is a very manly man, is he not? I think he will be the perfect match for Carl."

"The perfect match?" said Hannah.

"They will become lovers, I have no doubt. Ernesto will get inside Carl's ass before long, I am sure of it."

Hannah's jaw dropped but Eduardo merely grinned at response and held her tighter as they danced.

"No! Carl isn't like that!" said Hannah.

"Are you sure?" Eduardo asked, grinning at her obvious discomfort.

Meanwhile, Ernesto pressed his hairy chest against Carl as they danced. "You have a very sexy woman."

"Thanks," said Carl. Normally, if another man called his fiancée sexy, he would hit him. But these were far from normal circumstances. He felt Ernesto grabbing him close with his arms and blushed. He would never be dancing with a half naked man if not to keep a protective eye on Hannah.

Ernesto slid a hand around his waist. "And you know what? I think you are very sexy too."

Carl didn't know how to respond to that. Ernesto suddenly squeezed his ass, making Carl's and Hannah's eyebrows jump together. "Ernesto!" Carl cried.

"Just testing," said Ernesto. "You have a very beautiful ass. You will make an excellent bottom."

"A bottom?" said Carl.

"You will see," Ernesto grinned. Then Ernesto drew him close, so he could feel Ernesto's huge mass of chest hair against his own. Carl tried to pull back, but Ernesto drew him close. "Shhh, relax, just relax," said Ernesto. "Doesn't it feel good?"

As if on cue, Carl felt a small jolt of pleasure from his penis. As Ernesto rubbed his body against him, Carl felt stimulation, even though the worm was gone from his penis. What was causing it? Could he actually be attracted to Ernesto? No! his mind cried out. He mustn't associate pleasure with another man's body, he mustn't!

"I will enjoy having you," Ernesto said, as if he sensed the conflict within. He laughed as he saw the look of terror on Carl's face.

"No," Carl whispered.

Ernesto smiled. "I will keep saying yes as you say no. All I have to do is to say yes one more time than you say no. I have seen this many times before. I have had men much firmer than you who eventually begged me to finish inside them. When I am done with you you will no longer want girls. It is for the best. Hannah will become Eduardo's lover."

"No!" said Carl.

"It will happen. Look what a beautiful couple they are together."

Carl had to admit that Eduardo was much more handsome and dashing than he was. Eduardo was taller, had broader shoulders, and was much more muscular. He grasped Hannah tightly in his arms. Somehow Carl got the sense that Eduardo was not the kind of man to be denied anything he wanted. And right now, Eduardo wanted his fiancee.

"You're very beautiful," Eduardo told her.

Hannah blushed. She remembered what she and Eduardo had been doing that morning... in the dream. In the dream she had seen his penis. It was huge. He had spread her legs, and put it into her. And she had loved it. That's what bothered her most. She didn't resist, didn't protest. She simply had accepted it, and enjoyed it. It had felt so sensual, so real, she could never admit to Carl what had happened. In the back of her mind she wondered if Carl had done more than just hugging with Ernesto in his dream-

"You are very sexy," said Eduardo.

"Thanks... thank you" Hannah said shyly, her eyes downcast. She felt Eduardo's body close to her. He had such a big chest that it almost brushed her breasts as they danced. He was so well built! She had never been with such a muscular man before, not that she was actually with Eduardo now....

"Your breasts are very beautiful."

"Eduardo!" said Hannah. She felt her face turning red. If anyone else had said that, she would have slapped him in the face, or walked away. But somehow, from Eduardo, it came across as a pleasant flirtation.

"And between your legs, you are beautiful there too."

Hannah looked up at him, startled.

"I saw it, in the communing," said Eduardo.

"That... that wasn't real," said Hannah.

"Yes, it was," said Eduardo. He held her close and murmured in her ear as they danced. She felt the warmth of his warm muscular body against her. "Did you enjoy it, feeling me inside you?"

"No," Hannah whispered, helplessly. "That was just... just a dream."

"We will become lovers," said Eduardo, in such a resolute way that sent a chill down Hannah's spine. "You will become my lover, forever and always. Each day, you will fall more and more in love with me, and be unable to do anything to stop it."

Hannah took a deep breath, and glanced sharply over at Carl to see if he had overheard. She involuntarily grabbed Eduardo's arms even more tightly and sucked in breath.

********

"Did you enjoy it?" Ernesto asked, as he rubbed his cheek close to Carl and whispered in his ear while they danced.

"Enjoy what?" said Carl, trying to keep his attention focused on Hannah. She seemed to be enjoying her dance with Eduardo a little too much, clutching him tightly and whispering back and forth with him.

"Our time together," said Ernesto.

"What do you mean?" Carl asked.

"When we were communing," said Ernesto.

Carl looked at Ernesto, as if he were trying to figure out what she was saying. "No," he said. "That was just a dream." The memory of Ernesto, making love to him... the memory of Carl on his hands and knees, while Ernesto entered him from behind....

"It was real. It was all real," said Ernesto. "Do you remember what I said, the first time I came inside you?"

Carl blinked and remembered Ernesto, gasping as he released inside his ass in that strange world filled with flying riders, and then he had looked into Carl's eyes and he had said-

"Thank...."

"Thank you," Ernesto said, smiling at him.

Carl's jaw dropped open.

********

Carl had a very sleepless night. He had a lot to think about. The Hive was clearly trying to steal Hannah away from him. But Hannah wouldn't leave until she saved Rebecca. How long could he sit by and let Eduardo seduce her? He was pretty sure now that Eduardo had had sex with Hannah in the dream state. It troubled him even more that Hannah would lie about it.

Even worse, as long as Hannah stayed in the Hive, Carl would be forced to as well. He was revolted by the idea of letting Ernesto touch him. That experience they had had... it must have been a dream. It must have been!

The next morning, after breakfast, they met in the main room for another communing session. Carl's heart sunk as he saw Eduardo taking Hannah by the hand... and Ernesto giving him a wolfish grin.

Carl swallowed hard and went up to Eduardo.

"Carl, how are you today?" Eduardo asked, extending his hand.

Carl shook it. "Fine. Are we doing more... communing today?"

"Yes, my friend," said Eduardo, grinning.

"I was wondering... I would like to be paired with Hannah."

"Carl!" said Hannah.

"If it's not a problem," said Carl.

Eduardo made a face. "I'm sorry, but I have been assigned to Hannah today."

"But I want to be paired with Hannah," said Carl.

Eduardo put an arm around Carl. "I don't think you fully appreciate the purpose of the training, Carl."

Carl blinked as he felt the heat of the rider on his back and in his mind. It was positively hot now.

"Hannah belongs to the Hive now, and so do you," said Eduardo. "Your only purpose right now, Carl, is to be trained yourself and to assist Hannah in her training."

"To... assist Hannah?" Carl blinked as if he were sleep walking through a heavy fog.

"Yes," said Eduardo. "You must encourage her to obey, even when she is reluctant. Do it, Carl. Do it now."

Carl looked over at Hannah and saw the uncertainty on her face. Clearly she knew something was happening to him but didn't know what. Carl's rider pulsated strongly in sync with Hannah's, though neither of them knew it. And then Carl looked at her and said, "Do it."

"What?" said Hannah.

"Go... with Eduardo... and... do what he says." Carl bowed his head. He was breathing heavily. Each word had been a major effort, like running a marathon. And then he actually reached out and took her hand, and put it in Eduardo's. Then he reached out and took Ernesto's extended hand, and let Ernesto lead him to a neighboring couch.

Hannah's jaw dropped open. "I've never seen him like that."

"Carl is beginning to understand his new role in the Hive," said Eduardo. He pulled her down to the couch. "And now, so must you."

********

They communed again.

It was the same dream. Or was it a dream? Eduardo insisted that it wasn't. Again, Hannah found herself making love to Eduardo. Or rather, Eduardo made love to her. But it was a different Hannah he made love to. The first time, in the first dream, she had simply acquiesced and let him make love to her, on the strange alien planet with floating pancakes.

But this time she was an active participant, giving as good as she got, her arms and legs wrapped around him, moaning with pleasure as Eduardo made love to her. She felt so free and unbound, so uninhibited. It was as if Carl didn't even exist.

As Eduardo filled her so pleasurably with his essence, he whispered in her ear, "Adorable."

And then, when they came out of it, the first word Eduardo said to her was, "Adorable."

Hannah's eyes widened.

********

Hannah spent the entire lunch thinking about how she had apparently had sex with Eduardo, twice now. Physically, she could tell that her body hadn't had sex. She knew it. Oh, she was sweaty, and her muscles were sore, but her intimate parts... they hadn't been touched. Somehow, she had had some kind of psychological sex with Eduardo.

She looked at poor suffering Carl. She wondered what was really happening between him and Ernesto in the dream world. Was Ernesto making love to him? Even worse, was Carl actively participating, even enjoying it? That was not possible for Hannah to believe.

And yet, it was true. Carl gave Hannah a guilty glance as he recalled how he had enjoyed being taken in the ass by Ernesto during communion. The first time Ernesto had simply made love to him. But this time, after some kissing and fondling on that strange dreamworld, Carl had found himself actively getting on his hands and knees to allow Ernesto to plunder him, and moaning with pleasure as he was used like a woman.

Carl found this intensely disturbing. He wasn't at all attracted to men. What was going on here?

After lunch they had a rest period. Hannah saw the look of intense distress in Carl's eyes and knew he needed comforting. She started kissing and fondling and Carl quickly responded, and before long they were making love.

But just as they were getting to the good part, they heard a new voice. "What is going on here?"

Carl and Hannah looked up to see Eduardo, a frown on his face and his arms on his hips.

"Eduardo!" Hannah cried, feeling embarrassed. "Is it time for-"

"You must not make love," said Eduardo sternly.

"What?" said Carl.

"You must not make love! Not unless the Hive gives its permission," said Eduardo firmly. He looked at Carl. "Pull out, Carl."

Carl looked up at Eduardo. Silhouetted in the light of the sun, he looked formidable. He was formidable. He was five inches taller than Carl and had at least 50 pounds on him. Fifty pounds of pure muscle. Carl could see it on Eduardo's chest and arms. Eduardo could crush him without breaking a sweat. Eduardo was a real man.

Carl bit his lip and pulled out of Hannah. He felt so humiliated as Hannah's stretched and glistening vaginal lips were exposed to Eduardo. This was something he should never see. He caught Hannah's shy gaze matching Eduardo's smile and he winced.

"Now stand up, the both of you."

Carl and Hannah stood up. They felt like teenagers who had been caught rutting by their parents.

"You are not to make love again without asking for permission. Do you understand, Hannah?"

"Yes," Hannah winced.

"Do you understand, Carl?"

"Yes," Carl made a face.

Eduardo nodded, and the tension in the room started to fade. "Good." he patted Carl on the shoulder. "We'll try to forget this ever happened. I'll give you a clean slate."

"Thank you, Eduardo!" said Hannah eagerly, a little too eagerly.

"Thank you," said Carl tightly.

"Come," Eduardo smiled. "It is time for lunch."

********

Later that day they had another training session, but this one was different. Paul watched helplessly as Eduardo took Hannah by the hand and started to lead her away. "Where are you going?" he asked, even as Ernesto stood by Carl's side.

"This training session will be more intensive, and will be conducted in private."

"No!" Carl cried. The thought of Hannah going off with Eduardo... alone... anything could happen.

"No?" Eduardo, six feet and four inches of pure muscle, turned to face Carl. "What did you say, Carl?"

Carl felt his rider pulsating intensively on his back. He felt its tendrils in his mind. He looked at Hannah for a moment. She looked as helpless as he felt. Suddenly, he realized what he had to do. "Go with him, Hannah."

"What?" said Hannah.

"Go with him... and let him train you." He looked up at Eduardo. "You'll keep her safe, won't you?"

"Yes, Carl. Only I can keep her safe. You understand that, don't you?"

Carl nodded.

Eduardo took Hannah by the hand and led her away, just as Ernesto took Carl's hand. "Come along, my sweet," he said.