Bred by the Hive Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

Eduardo took Hannah to a small private room with a cozy couch. Hannah's eyes widened as the door clicked shut behind them. Eduardo took her by the hand and sat her down on the couch. Hannah nervously pressed her legs together.

"You have a very sexy body, Hannah," said Eduardo, staring at her intently.

Hannah tittered nervously.

Eduardo casually reached out with a hand and started to rub her arm. "You should give your body to the Hive, Hannah."

"I... I don't know what that means," said Hannah, looking into his dark eyes.

"It means you will belong to the Hive," said Eduardo. "It will feel so good. Just say it, Hannah, just say it once."

"I... I will give my body to the Hive," said Hannah. "Oooooh," she gasped. She felt a wave of sensuality course through her body.

"Was that good?" Eduardo asked.

"Yes," said Hannah.

"Say it again," Eduardo encouraged her. As he spoke his hand started to wander.

"All right. I... I will give my body to the Hive," said Hannah. "Ah!" she cried again.

At that moment, Eduardo's hand touched one of her breasts, through the very flimsy white bikini top covering it.

"Eduardo!" she said, pushing his hand away.

"Try this one," said Eduardo. "My breasts belong to the Hive."

"Nooo," said Hannah.

"Say it!" He was hard, demanding, masculine. She was soft, and feminine, and yielding.

"My breasts... belong to the Hive," said Hannah. "Oh!" she cried out, feeling her nipples crinkle.

"Again," said Eduardo.

"My breasts belong to the Hive," Hannah whispered. "Ooooh!" The pleasure kept getting greater and greater. Where was it coming from? She felt her resolve rapidly slipping away.

At that moment Eduardo put his hand back on her breast again and started squeezing it. Hannah's eyebrows lifted but she no longer protested.

Excellent.

********

Carl found himself in a small room in the red farmhouse with Ernesto, sitting on a narrow sofa. "Finally, we're alone," said Ernesto, giving a broad smile.

Carl felt a chill down his spine. "Ernesto, I'm not like that."

"Like what?"

"Homosexual." But even as he said the word, he felt his penis begin to stiffen. For some unknown reason, he was becoming aroused.

"You will be," said Ernesto, rubbing his hands over Carl's arms lightly.

"Will be?" Carl took a deep breath.

"It is what the Hive desires," said Ernesto.

"But I don't," said Carl.

Ernesto started stroking Carl's chest with the lightest of touches . "Carl, do you know what my brother is doing with Hannah right now?"

Carl shook his head.

"He's fondling her. Just as I'm doing with you. But eventually, very soon, Eduardo is going to become her lover."

"No! Hannah would never agree to that!" said Carl.

"Of course she would. She's smitten with Eduardo, you know that," said Ernesto. "There is one way you can save her, though," said Ernesto. His fingers lingered over Carl's man nipples.

"What... what is that?"

"By giving yourself to the Hive." Ernesto caught his eye. "One of you must submit. One of you must give yourself to the Hive. Either Hannah must become Eduardo's lover... or you must become mine."

"No!" Carl cried.

"I told Eduardo that you would be the one, the one who cooperated with us," said Ernesto. "If I am mistaken, I must go speak to my brother now." He started to get up, making his erection all the more prominent.

"Wait!" said Carl.

Ernesto could see the desperation in his eyes.

"If... if I do this... it will protect Hannah? He won't make love to her?"

"No, she will be safe," said Ernesto.

Carl bit his lip. "What... what must I do?"

********

"You want to be controlled."

"I want to be controlled."

As Hannah repeated the key phrases, Eduardo fondled first one breast and then the other through her flimsy bra. Hannah's repeated mini-orgasms distracted her and wore down her resistance. Hannah locked gazes with Eduardo as he boldly fondled her. A small smile erupted on his face as they both realized that Hannah was accepting being touched in a sexual way. She was starting down the road to betraying Carl, and they both knew it.

And then somehow, at a point in time that Hannah didn't realize, as she repeated the keyphrases Eduardo was no longer squeezing her through her flimsy bra, but had worked his hand underneath it. He was squeezing her breasts directly now!

"Eduardo!" said Hannah, reddening. This was taking things too far! She tried to pull back, but Eduardo kept a tight grip on her titties.

"Don't worry about it," said Eduardo. "Repeat after me. We are going to become lovers."

"No!" said Hannah sharply. She didn't know which she objected to more, Eduardo squeezing her breasts or the key phrase.

"Why not?" Eduardo said.

"Eduardo, I'm with Carl!" Hannah said, in a pleading tone.

Eduardo shook his head resolutely. "Not any more. The Hive is going to make Carl fall in love with Ernesto."

Hannah's jaw dropped open. "No! He's not like that!" She put her hands over Eduardo's, as if to stop him, but she didn't pull his hands away.

"Carl will become homosexual," said Eduardo firmly. He continued to squeeze her breasts, showing his determination to make her his. His rough callused fingers stimulated her nipples cruelly. "The only choice you have is the manner in which it happens."

"What... what do you mean?" Hannah gasped, as Eduardo continue to manipulate her.

"Carl can be taken gradually, easily by Ernesto. He is very skilled at such a thing, he has done it many times before, both in prison and after. Carl's taking will be so gradual he almost will not realize what is happening. Or alternatively... Carl can be taken all at once, roughly, by many men, men with large bodies and equally large penises. The experience will be very painful for him, very humiliating and traumatic." Eduardo looked dispassionately at Hannah."Which will it be?"

Hannah felt her rider pulsating furiously between her shoulder blades. She would never agree to such a thing under normal circumstances. But circumstances were far from normal. She felt the tendrils of her rider seeping into her mind. Thinking was an effort; it felt like her mind was in a fog. She felt her thoughts being guided. An image formed in her mind of Carl being held down by four muscular men, while a fifth one entered him from behind. Carl cried out in pain and shame. Hannah winced.

And then the image changed. Ernesto was taking Carl from behind, but he wasn't just taking Carl, he was making love to him. Carl groaned with intense pleasure as Ernesto inserted his penis inside of his rectum. The scene was so peaceful, so loving, it made Hannah's heart ache.

Hannah looked up at Eduardo. He was still waiting for an answer. Hannah struggled to think clearly. She took a deep breath, causing her breasts to heave. "I... I want him taken gently."

"Then you must cooperate in your training."

Hannah nodded reluctantly.

"Lower your hands."

Hannah dropped her hands to her sides. Eduardo squeezed her breasts more tightly, looking very masculine and very handsome.

Hannah gasped. Carl was in Ernesto's hands... and she was in Eduardo's. Eduardo had such great power over them both. He was physically imposing as well, so tall and muscular. Hannah, feeling her rider pulsate on her back, realized she had no choice but to give in, if only to protect Carl.

"You like it, don't you?"

Hannah tried to ignore the tingling in her chest, the tightness between her legs. "No," she murmured.

"Yes," said Eduardo. "Tell me the truth, Hannah."

She felt caught by his large, dark eyes like an insect in a spider's web. She felt his strong, hard hands massaging her soft feminine glands. "Yes." She whispered.

Eduardo smiled and it meant everything to her.

"A good beginning," he whispered. "But if you want to protect your precious Carl, you must cooperate fully."

Hannah licked her lips and swallowed heavily. "If... If I were to cooperate.... What... what must I do?"

"Tell me you want to be my lover," Eduardo said promptly.

His lover! There it was, out in the open. And yet. There was something in his tone... something compelling. Hannah felt a surge of sensuality rushing through her. Her rider was warm and insistent between her shoulder blades. She felt its tendrils all over her body, driving her to higher and higher levels of sexual desire.

I want this. I need this.

"All right," said Hannah. She looked into Eduardo's beautiful dark eyes, and said, "I... I want to be your lover. Aaaah!" Hannah felt a jolt of sexual energy, radiating up from her clit.

"Did you feel something, Hannah?" Eduardo asked.

"Yeah," said Hannah smiling shyly.

"How does it feel?"

"Feels... good...."

"Where?" Eduardo's tone was insistent.

He knows where!

Hannah gasped and reddened. "Down... down there.... Oh!"

Eduardo grinned and gave her breasts another squeeze inside her bra. Suddenly Hannah realized that she no longer objected to Eduardo touching her breasts. If anything, it felt good. Not just good, actually, but natural. "Now say it again," Eduardo instructed her.

Hannah was silent. This was a betrayal of her love for Carl!

"If you want Carl spared much indignity, say it again," he said sternly.

"Eduardo... I... I want to be your lover," Hannah said softly, with more intent this time, more deliberateness. "Aaahhh!" she cried suddenly, as she felt a shoot of lust from her vagina up into her head. Hannah's back stiffened and her breasts thrust out, right into Eduardo's eager hands, as her rider pulsated lazily between her shoulder blades.

"Again."

"I... I want you as my lover," Hannah said, in a shade firmer tone than last time. "Oooooh," she moaned. It felt so good! She felt her vagina getting wet as it tingled with pleasure. She felt a growing need, a need to be rubbed down there, to be filled.....

"Keep going." Eduardo lowered his face closer to hers.

"We will become lovers," Hannah said again, even more firmly. "Aaaaah." Each time she said it, the lust in her brain started to boil over. Her rider was using the stimuli to reprogram her, to make her want it more than anything.

Eduardo moved his face so his lips were almost against hers. "Again."

"We... we will become lovers!" And as she cried out, she felt Eduardo's lips against hers, for the first time, in the flesh. He kissed her, and she kissed him back, and she felt sexual energy washing over her body, in her breasts, in her nipples, in her vagina, in her clitoris, radiating out to her arms and legs, as her rider pulsated hard against her back. She gave as good as she got, kissing him furiously, greedily, feeling a hungering for a man that she had never felt before.

********

Ernesto's hands roamed freely over Carl's body now, even over his pubic bulge in his tight underwear. "Your body belongs to me," said Ernesto. "Say it, Carl!"

Carl felt a buildup of sexual tension. He needed release.

"Say it!" the bearded, heavily tattooed man demanded.

"My body... belongs to you," said Carl. He gasped as he felt a strand of lust shoot through his penis.

"Very good," said Ernesto approvingly. "Now tell me you are attracted to me."

Carl bit his lip. He looked at the stocky bald Spanish man with the dangling earring in his right ear, his thick black beard, his hairy chest...

"Say it, or I tell Eduardo to take your woman now!"

No! He couldn't allow that to happen! "I... I am attracted to you, Ernesto."

Ernesto gave a predatory grin and leaned closer to Carl. Carl knew what was going to come next.

"Kiss me," he said.

Carl looked terrified.

"Kiss me, or I go."

Carl grimaced. He had never kissed a man before, certainly not someone who looked like this. He leaned forward, trembling slightly, and tentatively pressed his lips against Ernesto. Ernesto simultaneously grabbed the back of his head and held him in a lock. He grinded his lips against Carl and kissed him passionately. As he did he rubbed his hairy chest against Carl's.

Carl gave off an involuntary moan as he pulled back.

"Kiss me again!" Ernesto demanded.

Hannah. He had to do this to protect Hannah. That's what Carl heard inside his head as he kissed Ernesto again. He felt his rider pulsating on his back, helping him to think. Carl and Ernesto locked lips for a long moment, giving Carl time to appreciate the gravity of his action. Finally, Ernesto pulled back when he felt good and ready.

"Better," said Ernesto approvingly. He ran his hands across Carl's slender chest. "Now say we are going to become lovers."

"No!" This was too much!

"Say it!" Ernesto was hard, cruel, masculine. Carl blinked back tears. He had to do it for Hannah. He had no choice.

"We... we are going to become lovers."

Ernesto was not appeased. "Say it more convincingly!"

"We are going to become lovers!" Carl shouted. He felt his penis starting to assemble as tendrils of erotic energy from his rider moved through his body and began to assert control over his organ of reproduction. He felt the horror of his penis starting to become erect in the presence of another man. Even worse he felt direct lines of control from the rider on his back, stimulating his male sex organ and helping it to grow. His erection, his male sex organ was falling under the control of an alien creature on his back. With horror, Carl realized that if he ever wanted an orgasm again he would have to serve the Hive.

Ernesto filled him with a steely glare. "You want me to become your lover!"

"I... I want you to become my lover!" Carl groaned again as he felt growing pressure in his balls. His penis was now fully erect and aching. It felt like the time he and Hannah fooled around on the beach without being able to finish. Only... this time he was being aroused by a man.

Could this really be happening? Could he be attracted to a man?

Fear, confusion, and arousal swirled through Carl's mind as Ernesto kissed him and he kissed Ernesto back. Ernesto's rough lips felt nothing like Hannah's, and yet Carl found his penis only getting stiffer as Ernesto made out with him, fondling his body as they embraced with passion.

When Ernesto had gotten what he wanted from Carl, and a little more, he pulled back and wiped his lips. His nod of satisfaction filled Carl with shame. He casually reached out brushed Carl's stiff erection lightly with his fingertips. "Do I make you hard, Carl?"

"Yes," Carl whimpered.

"Say it!" Ernesto's voice was hard, cruel, demanding.

"You... you make me hard."

"You are attracted to me?"

"Yes.... I... I am attracted to you." Carl grimaced. But he could not deny how his body was reacting to Ernesto.

Ernesto lifted Carl's chin with his finger, signifying his dominance over him, and they locked gazes, the dominant, and the lesser. Ernesto spoke slowly. "You have made a beginning. We will become lovers."

"No!" said Carl, weakly.

"We will become lovers. Say it!"

"We... will become lovers," said Carl, slumping his shoulders. Could it really happen?

Ernesto stared at him appraisingly. "Next time I see you, I want you to greet me as your lover. Call me beautiful and kiss me, right in front of your fiancée!"

"No!" said Carl.

"You will do it, or Eduardo will take your woman sexually," Ernesto warned him.

********

The session couldn't end soon enough for Carl. Ernesto and Carl returned to the training room, hand in hand, where Carl saw Hannah and Eduardo. Carl quickly pulled his hand away from Ernesto and went over to Hannah. She looked all sweaty and... aroused. He couldn't help but notice that her nipples stuck out from inside her bikini top. What had Eduardo done to her?

"Are you all right?" he asked, hugging her tightly.

"I'm fine, Carl," said Hannah, in a cool voice. She pulled back. Her eyes darted downwards.

His erection. Hannah knew. Suddenly, Carl felt an incredible wave of shame and embarrassment.

"And how are you?" Hannah whispered, with knowing eyes.

"I... I am fine." Carl reddened.

"Of course he is," said Eduardo as he casually separated the two with strong hands. He turned to Carl. "How did you enjoy your training, Carl?"

"It... it was fine," said Carl, casting a worried glance at Hannah.

Eduardo smirked. "He is a handsome piece of ass, is he not, Ernesto?"

"A fine piece of ass," Ernesto said, stroking his dark beard. Carl's face turned red as he was emasculated right in front of his fiancée.

"Good," said Eduardo. "Hannah and I had a great session, didn't we, Hannah?"

"Uh, yeah," said Hannah, suddenly looking and feeling as ashamed as Carl was.

"She's a fast learner," said Eduardo, giving Carl a wink.

"I can see that," Carl frowned. Suddenly, he looked down at Eduardo's underwear, and looked at the alien symbol on it. Then he looked at the alien symbol on Hannah's underwear, and his own.

"Do you have a question, Carl?"

"You and Hannah... you have the same symbol on your...."

"That' s because I've been assigned to her," said Eduardo. "But don't worry, you haven't been left out, Carl. Look at the symbol on Ernesto's briefs."

Carl turned and looked at the alien symbol on Ernesto's underwear.

It was the same as his own.

Ernesto gave him a wolfish grin.

********

"We just... fooled around a little," said Hannah.

"Fooled around!" Carl said. "Did you kiss him?"

"A little bit," said Hannah evasively.

"A little bit," Carl frowned.

"What about you and Ernesto?" Hannah asked. "Carl, did you kiss Ernesto? Carl, I'm waiting for an answer."

"Yes," said Carl, looking embarrassed. "But... but...."

Hannah slid her hands around him. "You were only doing it because you had to."

"Right," said Carl, trying to feel better about it.

"And so, can you understand what I was doing with Eduardo?"

"I... I guess," said Carl. "It's just so hard, seeing you with another man."

"It's all a game, Carl. A game to get Rebecca back, remember?" She stared into his eyes. "Are you going to be all right?"

"Yes... I think so," said Carl.

********

There was another kissing session the following day. When Eduardo and Ernesto showed up, Hannah felt her rider pulsating on her back and her pubis tingled. She found herself walking up to Eduardo, her hips swaying, and giving him a big kiss. "Hey handsome," she said softly, as Carl's eyes went wide. Why had she done that, especially in front of Carl? It had just felt like the right thing to do. She saw the hurt look in Carl's eyes as Eduardo released her.

But then it was Hannah's turned to be shocked. Ernesto looked at Carl expectantly. Carl gulped and approached his new lover. "Hello... beautiful," he said awkwardly. He paused for a moment, then leaned forward and gave Ernesto a brief kiss. Ernesto grabbed him and hugged him tightly, and the kiss became something else entirely.

Behind him, Carl heard Hannah violently sucking in air as she watched her fiancee kiss another man passionately.

"They are such a beautiful couple together, don't you think?" Eduardo asked Hannah. Hannah still looked in a state of shock as she watched Carl willingly kiss another man. To be told that Carl was kissing a man was one thing; to see it was another. Eduardo held Hannah close and whispered in her ear. "Carl seems to be enjoying it. Ernesto will get inside his ass soon enough, I am sure of it."

Hannah felt panic rising up inside of her as she watched Ernesto put a hand on Carl's ass and squeeze tightly. Ernesto pulled back and smiled. "Are you ready to continue your training, my dear bottom?"

"Yes," said Carl, giving Hannah a guilty glance. He watched as Eduardo took Hannah in his arms and started to lead her to a private room. "Wait!" He called after them. "Do you have to do this?" he asked Eduardo, his voice full of pleading.