Bred by the Hive Ch. 33

Story Info
Hannah gives Eduardo a BJ as her fiancé Carl is turned gay.
9.7k words
4.7
5.8k
12
0

Part 33 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bred by the Hive Chapter 33

By Gary LM Martin

Hannah and her fiancé Carl are deeply in love and about to get married but first enter the cult known as "The Hive" to rescue Hannah's sister Rebecca. But once they enter the Hive they find the experience overwhelming. As their riders grow stronger in their bodies and their minds, Hannah is seduced by a handsome body builder named Eduardo and Carl is slowly turned towards homosexuality by Eduardo's brother Ernesto.

That afternoon they began a new training session. Eduardo came for Hannah. "Come along, dear," he said. Behind him was Ernesto, who came for Carl.

Carl gave Eduardo a worried look as he put his hand around his fiancé's waist. "Don't worry, Carl, we're just going to talk."

Just talk.

Carl nodded as he watched Hannah being led away.

Eduardo took Hannah to a small room and closed the door. As the door shut behind them, leaving Hannah alone with Eduardo in the small room, Hannah's heart jumped. There was a small bed in one corner of the room.

Eduardo stood sternly in front of her. "Hannah, you just may be ready to proceed to the Fourth Circle. Do you feel you are ready?"

"Yes," said Hannah immediately.

"Did you mean it yesterday when you said that you want to give yourself to the Hive, that you wanted to be controlled?"

"Yes," said Hannah, without hesitation.

"Then prove it. Take off your top."

Hannah paused. Eduardo had already seen her breasts. She reached behind her and unsnapped her sheer bra. It came off her and landed on the floor. She shivered as she saw Eduardo staring at her full breasts.

Eduardo nodded, walking around her. "Now the panties."

Hannah got a shocked look on her face. Although Eduardo had masturbated her, he hadn't really seen her-

"Now, Hannah," said Eduardo impatiently.

Hannah felt a thrill go through her body as she pulled down her panties. She stood there, showing her red v-shaped pubic bush to Eduardo, something she had never shown to any other man, other than her fiancee, Carl. Somehow the act of removing her panties for Eduardo was the crossing of a barrier. It was a new level of intimacy she was sharing with him.

Eduardo stood before her. "Now pull down mine."

Hannah bit her lip, but she reached over and pulled down Eduardo's underwear.

Suddenly, they were both naked, in a tiny room with the door closed. At that moment, Hannah realized that Eduardo could do anything to her, anything he wanted to. Somehow, without quite realizing it, Hannah had agreed to be fucked.

Eduardo smiled as he saw that awareness appear on Hannah's face.

Hannah looked down at Eduardo's penis, seeing it clearly for the first time. Hannah had seen an adult male penis before, of course... Carl's. But Eduardo's penis almost made Carl's look prepubescent. Eduardo's penis looked like a real man's!

Eduardo had much more pubic hair than Carl; his was thicker, curlier, and darker. It made Eduardo seem more sexually mature than Carl. Not only that but his penis, even flaccid, was obviously much longer and thicker than Carl's. Eduardo's testicle sack also hung down farther, and his testicles were bigger, rounder.

And on the head of his penis was a symbol, a glowing green symbol that Hannah didn't recognize. Eduardo noticed her gaze.

"That is my Hive Mark."

"Your Hive Mark?"

"You will understand very soon," said Eduardo sternly.

Eduardo started to walk around Hannah in a circle again, inspecting her body, while Hannah stood straight at attention. Her rider was now single banded, and pulsating softly. The combination of her mature rider and her firm, well rounded buttocks made her look so sexy. Then he admired her front, her large, heavy breasts, and her bright red triangle of curls between her legs. The thought of Hannah's rider controlling such a sexy body made Eduardo excited. He saw the way she was standing at attention before him, completely nude, all alone in the room with him. Hannah was ready to have sex with him, if he wanted it. They both knew it. But the Hive wanted even more from Hannah. Much more.

"You are beautiful," said Eduardo. He reached out and squeezed one of her breasts. Hannah just stood there and let him do it, shivering slightly. She had come a long way in a very short time. "You have nice, firm breasts, that any man would enjoy."

"T-thank you, Eduardo." Hannah trembled slightly, making him smile.

"Do you like my touch?" Eduardo asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes!" It came out as a guilty confession.

Eduardo reached down between her legs, to her nether lips, which were nestled in a forest of red pubic hair, just a little darker than the red hair on top of her head. He felt satisfaction as Hannah didn't try to move his hand away. On the contrary, she spread her legs to give him easier access.

He rubbed them slowly. "You are beautiful down here as well."

Hannah blushed. A few days ago she would never have disrobed for Eduardo and let him touch her like this. But she had been worn down by her conditioning, and now that her rider had matured Hannah thought it perfectly natural for Eduardo to masturbate her while her fiancee was elsewhere.

"Ahhhh," Hannah said, bending her knees slightly as Eduardo fondled her clit.

"Do you like it?" Eduardo asked.

"Yes," Hannah whispered.

"What is it you like, Hannah? Tell me."

Hannah stared at Eduardo. She was letting a man who wasn't her fiance masturbate her, but she felt embarrassed talking about it. But Hannah realized she was being trained. But if she didn't comply, there was the implicit threat that he would stop. "I... I like how you... touch me."

"Touch you where?"

Hannah blushed. "My... my clit. I... I like how you touch my clit, Eduardo. Oooooh!" She stiffened. "What just happened to me?"

"Obedience is always rewarded, Hannah," said Eduardo smoothly. "Is there something you would like to do for me?"

Hannah looked down at Eduardo's manly penis, and the glowing tip. Somehow, she knew. She reached out with a trembling hand and touched another man's shaft for the very first time.

Eduardo smiled and guided her hand, helping her make a fist so she could pleasure him more roughly. He guided her hand in a tight fist up and down his shaft, slowly and evenly. As he did he matched gazes with her and smiled.

Hannah smiled back. Somehow she was mutually masturbating with a man who wasn't her boyfriend!

"Do you like touching me, Hannah?"

"Yes, Eduardo," she whispered shyly. "But Carl-"

"Carl does not matter. Do you understand me, Hannah?"

"Y-yes."

"Repeat it."

"Carl does not matter."

"Good." He gave a wide smile even as he rubbed her clit. They mutually masturbated each other for a long moment. Eduardo raised her chin. "Always look me in the eye. My lover must always look me in the eye."

"I... I understand, Eduardo," Hannah stammered.

He stared at her for a long moment. "Do you want to be in the Hive?" Eduardo asked her.

"Yes," she said, feeling only a little embarrassed as his fingers manipulated her most intimate parts. It felt increasingly natural now, increasingly normal.

"Do you want to give your body to the Hive?" Eduardo asked. As he stood in front of her, his penis just barely touched her pubic hair. He pressed forward slightly.

"Yes." Hannah loved standing here naked, submitting to Eduardo. Her nipples grew erect just thinking what Eduardo might do to her. Was today the day they would make love for the very first time?

"And your rider... do you want to be controlled by your rider?"

Hannah felt the warmth of the rider between her shoulder blades. She loved it. "Yes!" And this time she was no longer just saying it; she meant it.

Eduardo touched her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. Then he stepped forward so that his penis was in front of her lips. "Then prove it. Show your devotion to the Hive."

Hannah stared at his penis. She knew what Eduardo wanted, but didn't know if she could give it to him. It was one thing to acquiesce, to let Eduardo seduce her, and use her body. But for her to participate... if she pleasured Eduardo, it would be crossing a line. She wouldn't merely be accepting, she would be actively involved. It would show that she wanted Eduardo, that she was attracted to him.

And above all, it would be a betrayal of Carl. Whatever Carl had been doing with Ernesto, he didn't deserve that. She still loved him.

"I... I can't," said Hannah, with tears in her eyes.

Eduardo gave her a hard look and pulled her to her feet in one yank of her arm. "We had a deal, you and I. I said that if you cooperated, that Ernesto would introduce Carl to homosexuality most easily, more gradually. That he would become a homosexual without embarrassment and shame. But you are not cooperating. Perhaps I shall have Carl taken by five bodybuilding men I know. They have very large penises, far larger than Ernesto's and making love to his ass would hurt Carl very much I am thinking. Is that what you want?"

"No!" Hannah said.

Eduardo reached down and started to play with her clitoris again. Hannah gasped silently. Her mature banded rider pulsated hard on her back. Every pulsating sent a surge of sexual pleasure to her clit.

"Then... what must be done with Carl?"

Hannah's head drooped. The conclusion was inescapable. "Carl... Carl must become Ernesto's lover."

"And what else?" Eduardo's tone was insistent.

"Carl... Carl must become homosexual," said Hannah. It burned her to say it, but she had no choice.

"And will you encourage him at it, push him when he falters?"

"Yes," Hannah half-sobbed.

Eduardo's voice dropped to a sexy whisper as he continued to manipulate Hannah's clit. "Imagine Ernesto working his fullness in and out of Carl. Imagine Carl on his hands and knees, being taken and used from behind, like a woman."

"Aaaaah!" Hannah cried. The words Eduardo were saying were simply terrible, and yet she found Eduardo's words made her vagina tingle with joy.

"Tell me you want it, Hannah. Convince me." Eduardo's dark eyes, his stern tone, the movements of his fingertips, the rider on her back, were all relentless.

"Yes!" Hannah whispered, intensely ashamed. She felt the heat of the rider on her back as words appeared magically in her head. She said them. "I... I want to see Carl taken... taken from behind. I... I want him to feel a strong man's penis inside of him." It felt so terrible to say it! But also intensely good.

"Imagine Carl being passive, even cooperative, eagerly accepting whatever my brother puts into him."

"Oooooh! Yes. Eduardo, Yes!" Hannah cried as she imagined Ernesto taking Carl roughly from behind, a thick, meaty penis plunging between Carl's ass cheeks while Carl cried out in pain and joy. The last time Eduardo had said these words, she had resisted, at least at first. But there was no resistance now. Her sexually mature rider flooded her with arousal. Each caress of her clitoris send waves of sexual desire radiating through her body, amplified by the rider on her back.

"Imagine the look of helplessness on Carl's face as he is taken," Eduardo whispered. "Imagine his look of pure joy as he learns to love the feeling of my brother's fullness inside him, as he fully accepts his new sexual orientation."

"Oh, Eduardo, that would feel so good!" Hannah cried, as she imagined Carl being taken, taken, converted, turned into a homosexual while Ernesto put his thick ruby rod in her fiancée's ass. The image was so intoxicating! Hannah's nipples crinkled at the thought of Carl becoming a homosexual. Her vagina was wet and lubricating, her labial lips red and engorged.

"Imagine his mind being changed, permanently altered, so that he only gets pleasure in the ass," said Eduardo.

"Yes, Eduardo, yes!" Hannah cried out, as she felt a direct line of pleasure between the rider on her back and her clit, with every pulse stimulating, teasing, taunting-

"Imagine the day when he looks at you as a stranger, and the bond between you is permanently broken-"

"YES!" Hannah cried out as her breasts heaved. The flames between her legs burned out of control. She had never felt such desperate need before.

"Do you want it, Hannah? Do you really?"

"Yes!" Hannah cried again, without hesitation, sweat dripping off her nose and chin. "I want it! All of it! Make Carl homosexual! Make him unattracted to me! Please, Eduardo, please!"

She thought that would be enough. She thought that would earn her release. But Hannah was wrong.

Eduardo took his hand away from her clitoris. Hannah gasped. Why had he stopped, when she was so close?

"I can do this for you, Hannah," said Eduardo. "I can give you your fondest wish But if I do this for you, what will you do for me?

She felt Eduardo taking her hand and putting it on his shaft. She automatically started to rub it. Eduardo once again started to stimulate her clit, but in a slower pattern now. Suddenly Hannah found herself mutually masturbating another man, one who wasn't Carl.

I must give in to him. I am a woman. Eduardo is the man. I must serve the Hive.

"Tell me again, Hannah. Do you really want to be controlled by your rider?" Eduardo asked, looking her in the eyes as he stimulated her clit.

"You know I do!" said Hannah accusingly, as her fingertips moved up and down his shaft. She felt him rapidly stiffening, which sent a thrill down her spine.

"And do you want me to make love to you?" Eduardo asked.

This was it.

The moment of truth.

Hannah felt Eduardo's insistent, probing fingers inside her. She felt her rider on her back, pumping her with lust with every pulsating. She felt the agony in her teats, in her vagina, in her clit. "Yes," she said, wincing as she said it.

"You want to feel me inside you, making love to you."

"Yes," Hannah whispered. She felt Eduardo's hard bar of manhood in her hands. He was fully erect now. She knew for a fact that they would make love now; it was not a question of if, only when.

"Then say it!"

"I.... I want you to make love to me, Eduardo." She remembered to look him in the eye.

"You want me to fill you with my sperm."

Hannah winced again. She was so embarrassed, but she needed him so much. "Yes," she whispered. "I... I want you to fill me with your sperm, Eduardo." She felt so embarrassed! But she felt compelled to say these things, she felt a need to say them!

"You want me to make love to you in front of Carl," said Eduardo firmly. "You want to see him cuckolded in front of you, don't you?"

Hannah closed her eyes tightly for a brief moment. It all hurt so much. Her clitoris was burning with the urgent need to release. Her rider was hot in her back, but also in her mind and her breasts and her vagina, manipulating, whispering, pushing her where she needed to go. She had to give in to it. Her rider controlled her sexuality now. It would decide when or if she climaxed. She had to give in!

"Hannah, I'm still waiting for answer. Don't you want Carl to see me making love to you?" Eduardo insisted.

"Yes!" Hannah cried, but it came out as a half sob.

"Why?" Eduardo demanded. "Tell me why, Hannah. Because it would make you feel good, wouldn't it?"

"Yes!" Hannah said. She didn't know it was true until she said it.

Eduardo was so masculine, strong, and domineering. He stared into her with dark eyes as he continued to diddle her clitoris. "Tell me how good it would feel. Tell me, Hannah."

Hannah felt words appearing in her head. She so desperately needed to come! "It... It would feel good to have Carl watch. To see him cut down to size. To show him my anger over what he has been doing... doing with another man. To show him that you are a real man, and he... he is...."

"Homosexual." His eyes were insistent.

"Homosexual," Hannah gasped, as her sweaty breasts heaved. Her areolas were stretched taught, her nipples as hard as pebbles. She felt like she had just run a mile to say it. She looked up at Eduardo anxiously for validation.

Eduardo's eyes were still hard, but he nodded slowly. "I can do this for you, I can make Carl homosexual. I can make him lose all interest in you. All this can be yours. But what will you do for me?" He paused, making sure the message was clearly understood. Then he said, "Everything you wish for shall be yours, Hannah. All you need to is obey... now." Eduardo's hand dropped away from her clitoris. His hands went to her shoulders and slowly applied downwards pressure.

Hannah felt herself getting down on her knees once again. Her mouth was level with Eduardo's raging hardon.

Hannah felt a swirl of emotions and feelings. On one level, she desperately wanted to make love to Eduardo. But on another, she still desperately loved Carl, and knew that if she did what Eduardo wanted, it would be a betrayal that would break her relationship with Carl into two. She had never... not even with Carl.

Hannah was now almost at eye level with Eduardo's penis. The thick pubic and heavy scrotum sack hair made it look so masculine, much more than Carl's. Eduardo's penis was so long, so thick. The pink head, with the glowing green symbol on it, looked so manly, so masculine. It practically cried out to be sucked.

And Carl... Hannah desperately wanted him made a homosexual. She wanted it more than anything. And this was the only way to make it happen.

I have to do this. I have to make Carl homosexual!

Hannah's loins ached to make it happen.

Hannah took a deep breath as she stared at Eduardo's organ of reproduction. She opened her mouth and leaned forward, even as Eduardo also moved forward at the very same time.

And then, somehow, Hannah found herself sucking on the penis of a man who wasn't her fiancee.

********

Eduardo slowly but surely put his penis into Hannah's mouth. This was a big step for her and he relished the moment. He moved in and out of her slowly, cautiously, using her mouth as if it were a vagina.. Hannah marveled at the sensation. She was actually pleasuring Eduardo. For a moment, no one said anything, as the new dynamic was established. Hannah, on her knees, fellating him, was the slave, and Eduardo who she was now servicing, was the master.

"Have you ever done this before?" Eduardo asked.

Hannah shook her head ever so slightly.

"I'll teach you," he said. "Suck on the head. Now make the suction with your lips tighter. Ah. Yes. Tighter like that. Aaaahhhh.... Now use your tongue to tease the slit. Yes, that's right, oh yes."

Each word of approval, each groan, each gasp of pleasure from Eduardo sent a sexual thrill racing through Hannah's body. Her rider rewarded her richly as she performed her given function. As Hannah's head bobbed back and forth, she noticed that her rider was pulsing in perfect synchronization with her movements. It felt so warm and snug on her back. She loved it so much.

The act of pleasuring Eduardo, the act of betrayal, filled Hannah with intense pleasure. She realized the act not only gave her sexual pleasure, but the pleasure of being subservient. Hannah was the one on her knees; Hannah was the one servicing Eduardo; Hannah was the one using her mouth to stimulate the basest, most sexual part of another man.

And it all felt so good. The feeling of being subjugated, controlled; the feeling of being lesser, the feeling of being used was so incredible! Hannah felt a wave of sexual pleasure in her vagina as she thought it. Her groan was muffled by the thick penis in her mouth.

Eduardo smiled at her, as if he could sense his thoughts. "You know we are lovers now."

Hannah nodded, even as she sucked on the head of his penis. There was nothing more intimate than sucking on another man's penis. She had no excuses; she had participated freely.