Bred by the Hive Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were lovers now.

Eduardo grinned as he slowly rocked back and forth. "And this is only the beginning. There is more, so much more. You will give your mind and your body and your cunt to the Hive, and you will love every minute of it. Soon you will become so different that you will no longer recognize yourself."

What he was saying was truly terrible, but Hannah had the opposite reaction, as her rider filled her empty vagina with sexual pleasure, as if she were engaged in coitus at this very moment. Hannah groaned again, even as her mouth was stuffed full of penis.

Eduardo's smile grew broader. "Do not worry, Hannah. You will feel the joy I promised as your precious Carl is turned away from women, away from you, as you get your fondest wish. But if you want this to happen, you must suck as hard as you can. Now, Hannah."

Carl must become homosexual! Hannah frantically sucked hard on Eduardo's shaft, her head moving back and forth even more rapidly, her tongue eagerly massaging the head of his shaft.

"Oh Hannah!" Eduardo shuddered.

Hannah sucked faster, feeling pleased with herself.

"Oh Hannah!" Eduardo cried again.

Hannah felt incredible joy at seeing Eduardo lost in sexual pleasure. He was the dominant and she was the lesser, but now, just for a moment, their roles had been wonderfully reversed.

"Hannah... Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, I love you!" Eduardo cried. And then he shuddered mightily, and a look of terrible joy crossed his face.

Hannah felt his penis vibrate in her mouth, and ropes of salty, sticky sperm shot out of the tip of his shaft, bathing her tongue and throat. Hannah coughed as she tried to swallow it as she regained control. As she sucked and slurped, she felt firecrackers go off inside her pussy, her master's reward for her continued performance. An incredible wave of satisfaction and well being filled her as she came down from her sexual high.

She had betrayed the man she loved! She had performed oral sex on another man!

And yet the dissonance she felt was smothered by a thick blanket of contentment, of satisfaction. Of serving.

Hannah slowly pulled back. Eduardo pulled her to her feet. Hannah looked at the man she had just performed a sex act on. She slowly looked down and rubbed her belly. "Eduardo... your sperm... it's inside of me."

"Yes, it is," Eduardo grinned with intense satisfaction. He had taken Hannah in one of the many ways that a man takes his woman, and this was only the first of many times. "And what do you have to say to that, Hannah?"

Hannah felt her rider's tendrils in her mind, suggesting the only possible answer. "Thank you," she whispered, pressing her sticky lips against his.

********

"No," said Carl. "She couldn't. She wouldn't."

"She could, and she is," said Ernesto, casually rubbing Carl's chest. "She is taking the last step."

"The last step?"

"The last step needed to go to the Fourth Circle. As you must," said Ernesto. He pulled down his tight briefs, and his penis, semi-erect, sprang free.

"No," said Carl.

"I will not threaten you," said Ernesto. "There is no need. All I will say is that if you do not comply, you will be stuck here while Hannah progresses to the Fourth Circle without you. And you know what will happen then."

"No," said Carl again.

"If you want to be with Hannah, you know what you must do," said Ernesto.

Carl stared at Ernesto's penis, which was slowly growing erect with the power of his own words. "If... If I do this, Hannah must never know."

"There will be no bargaining!" Ernesto roared. "Do it now, or you will be cast out from the Hive and will never see your precious Hannah again!"

Carl looked at Ernesto's dark Spanishy penis, framed by his dark, wiry pubic hair and gulped. Could he really do it? Could he really take another man... in his mouth? If he did this, if he pleasured another man like this, there would be no turning back. He would be homosexual. He looked up at Ernesto. He was so hard, cruel, and masculine, with his firm dark eyes glaring down at him. Carl knew he had no choice. Not if he wanted to see Hannah again. He loved her so much!

"Do it now, or you go!" Ernesto roared.

Carl, shaking mightily took a deep breath and opened his mouth. Before he could tentatively make the next move, Ernesto surged forward, putting his penis inside Carl's mouth.

Carl mumbled surprise and shock.

"Suck! Suck it now, bitch!" he said, slapping Carl on the face.

Carl, feeling the sting and shame of it, started to suck on Ernesto's penis. The taste of him was foul, sweaty and unclean, but Carl sucked nonetheless. He was acutely aware that his tongue was fondling the head of a penis of another man. What had he become?

Very quickly rubber converted to iron, and Ernesto was moving back and forth, using his mouth like a lady's vagina.

"Ooooh, oooh yes," said Ernesto, as a smile appeared on the bald, bearded man's lips. "Lick the head more, Carl, lick the slit. Aaaaah."

Carl, feeling intense shame, licked Ernesto's slit. It only made what he was doing all the more intimate, as Ernesto intended. As he felt his tongue caressing Ernesto's penis slit, he knew now what he was, what he had become.

"You like this, don't you? You like this as much as I do!"

Carl, with tears in his eyes, nodded. Mixed in with the shame and humiliation was something else, something he hadn't expected: arousal. His penis was erect and throbbing. He felt tingles of lust as he serviced Ernesto. His rider felt not just warm and cozy on his back but positively good, as if he were sharing bodily warmth with Hannah.

"Here is some light entertainment for you while you work." Suddenly on the far wall a holoimage of Hannah appeared, on her knees, sucking on Eduardo's shaft. Hannah stroked Eduardo vigorously, her head moving back and forth more rapidly as her lips wrapped around the head of my shaft. Faint popping and slurping sounds could be heard.

Carl shuddered. The image of Eduardo standing there, his legs widely spread, his arms on Hannah's shoulders, while Hannah was on her knees, sucking his penis, was more than Carl could bear. He tried to pull out, to say something, to protest, but Ernesto was quicker, holding his head in place.

"No, keep sucking. There is no need to speak, my friend. Actions speak louder than words," said Ernesto. "We are going to take Hannah, Carl, and we are going to continue to take her and use her and mold her until all she cares about is serving the Hive. She is going to become Eduardo's lover, Carl. You have submitted to me under the pretense of safeguarding Hannah, but that is no longer necessary. Hannah needs a real man to protect her. Hannah needs Eduardo. Nod if you know this is true."

Carl nodded silently, with fresh tears in his eyes, as he continued to suck Ernesto off. He felt so beaten down, so humiliated.

Ernesto nodded with approval. "You are going to help us, my friend. You are going to help us bring Hannah fully into the Hive, and I will give you your reward. Once you reach the Fourth Circle, I will make love to you, and Eduardo will make love to Hannah. And you will approve of it all, and help us persuade Hannah if she balks. Nod if you understand."

Carl nodded, still crying silently.

"Now finish this."

Carl sucked harder and harder, and Ernesto groaned and grabbed his head, thrusting faster and faster! A moment later Ernesto cried out, "Dios mio!", and thick wads of come accumulated on Carl's tongue and throat. As Carl coughed on Ernesto's issue lodged in the back of his throat, he realized the truth of it: that he was a homosexual.

********

Hannah and Eduardo lay together in the small cot, reflecting. They were both nude; they hadn't had sex, but they might as well have. Hannah, of her own volition, had freely chosen to suck Eduardo off. It was a purely sexual act, much more than mere "fooling around".

And Hannah knew what would come next, what had to come next: Eduardo would make love to her. It was unavoidable.

And Hannah didn't want to avoid it. She was still in love with Carl. But she was also torn, and in more ways than one. Part of her wanted Carl to become homosexual, desperately so. And yet another part of her was repelled by the idea of it.

How could she want her fiancee, her loved one, to become a homosexual?

And yet her pussy tingled as she merely thought about it. How could thinking about Carl being turned into a homosexual bring her so much incredible sexual pleasure?

Eduardo was casually rubbing his hand against her clit, helping her milk out the last residue of sexual pleasure. She was rubbing his penis, which was soft and deflated and coated with a shiny mixture of her saliva and his sperm. They were touching each other like lovers because they were lovers, Hannah realized.

Hannah noticed Eduardo looking down at her. He had such handsome dark eyes. "What... what happens now?" she whispered, even as she continued to touch and be touched by her new lover.

"You will move on to the Fourth Circle," said Eduardo. "After the Commitment Ceremony, of course."

"Commitment Ceremony?" said Hannah. She felt his fingers manipulating her sex.

"You will proclaim your love for me, in front of others," said Eduardo.

"Including Carl?"

"Of course. Is that a problem, Hannah?"

Hannah took a deep breath. "It will hurt him terribly."

"That is part of the training," said Eduardo, stroking the tip of her still sensitive clit. "Carl will also have his part to play."

"What do you mean?" Hannah asked, gasping slightly.

"Carl will be required to proclaim his homosexuality."

"No!" Hannah stiffened. "He's not like that!"

"Hannah, dear Hannah. He just sucked off my brother of his own accord," said Eduardo.

"Yes, but-"

"There are no buts," said Eduardo firmly. His finger moved insistently, emphasizing his words.

"It would break Carl's heart if I said I loved you in front of him," said Hannah. "And he will never announce he is homosexual!"

"He will if you persuade him." Eduardo's fingers in her sex were insistent. She gasped again at his touch. "Tell him it is part of the game you are playing."

"Game?"

"Do not play innocent with me, Hannah," said Eduardo. "You are giving me just enough so you can progress to save Rebecca. Am I not right?" Hannah was silent. Eduardo kissed her. "Tell me."

"Yes," Hannah said softly. Then she gasped, but this time it was not from Eduardo's roving fingers. It was the rider on her back, making a direct connection to the nerve endings in her tits and her cunt.

"Good girl. The truth is always rewarded," said Eduardo. "Tell Carl this is all part of your little game, your scheme to free Rebecca. In reality, of course, you are falling deeper and deeper in love with me. We both know the truth of it. When I am done with you, Carl will only be a fading memory."

********

When they were reunited after the training session, the first thing Carl and Hannah did was to hug each other tightly. They both knew what the other had done, but it was hard to talk about it. Hannah knew intellectually that Carl must have sucked off Ernesto, but she didn't want to talk about it. For Carl it was even worse. He had seen Hannah sucking off Eduardo with his own eyes. Part of him wanted her to be with Eduardo, but another part, a part his rider hadn't fully subjugated, still wanted to fight for Hannah.

Finally it was Hannah who raised the subject.

"Carl, I'm sorry," said Hannah again. "I know... I know you had no choice."

Carl reddened.

"You did it with Ernesto, didn't you? Used... used your mouth on him?"

"Yes," Carl whispered. He turned a deep shade of crimson and looked away.

Hannah turned his face towards her, and kissed him. "I did it to Eduardo too."

"I know." Carl bit his lip. Watching Hannah suck Eduardo off had been painful.

"As you said, we're being manipulated," said Hannah, running a hand over his chest.

Carl nodded. "Did you... did you like sucking him off?"

Hannah frowned, wrestling with herself.

Yes.

"Yes," she finally said.

Carl looked hurt.

Hannah touched him furiously. "Carl, dear Carl, I can't lie to you! Eduardo's a handsome man! Pleasuring him... it excited me." She squeezed his arm. "But it doesn't mean I love you any less. It doesn't mean we're not going to get married when we get out of here." She looked intently at him as she felt her rider pulsating between her shoulder blades. "What about you and Ernesto?"

"What about us?" Carl said guardedly.

"Carl, you took another man's penis in your mouth. Did you enjoy it?"

"No," said Carl, looking away.

"Carl?" She turned his head to face him.

Yes.

"Yes," he said, his head sinking.

"Carl... are you homosexual?" Hannah asked.

"No! I mean, at least, I don't think so... it just felt good, you know?" Carl looked at her anxiously for her response.

There's no shame in that.

"There's no shame in that," said Hannah, feeling waves of reassurance from the banded rider on her back. It was all fine now.

"There isn't?"

"No, of course not," said Hannah. "You were simply reacting to physical sensations. You're not to blame. Can you... can you forgive me for what I did with Eduardo?"

"Of course," said Carl, feeling relieved.

Hannah smiled. "Kiss me if you forgive me."

Carl grabbed for her and did just that. They embraced for a while. Then Hannah took a deep breath. "Carl, they're going to promote us to the Fourth Circle."

"Really? That's great news!" said Carl.

"Yes." Hannah gave a weak smile. "There's just one thing." She took a deep breath. "We have to participate in a Commitment Ceremony."

"What kind of Commitment Ceremony?" Carl asked.

"Nothing much...." Hannah averted her eyes.

"Hannah!" said Carl sharply.

"We...I... just have to proclaim my love for Eduardo."

"Hannah, no!"

"It's all part of the game, Carl," said Hannah, grabbing him by the arms. "I'll say anything to rescue Rebecca."

"You'll say anything? Will you also do anything?"

Hannah stiffened. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean," said Carl. "Have you slept with him yet?"

"No, Carl, of course not!"

"If you proclaim him as your lover, won't that logically come next?" Carl asked.

"Of course not," said Hannah. She stroked him tenderly with her hands. She saw the rider on his back pulsating, filling Carl with calmness. Her own rider was pulsing strongly as well. She couldn't see it but could feel it on her back. It filled her with confidence. "Carl, I'll delay him. It's just until we get to Rebecca."

"All... all right," said Carl, with a certainty he didn't really feel. All his instincts told him that the next step would be for Eduardo to have sex with Hannah. Ernesto had basically said as much. But he trusted Hannah, he had to! She would keep Eduardo at bay.

"Good," said Hannah. "There's just one more thing... you have to make a commitment too."

"What?" said Carl.

"You have to tell the world that you... you are...."

"No," said Carl, shaking his head. "I won't. Never."

"But Carl!"

"I won't, Hannah!"

"Carl, you've sucked a man's penis," said Hannah, looking him in the eye. It hurt her even to say the words, but they needed to be said.

Carl winced. "Yes. But that was all a game, in order to-"

"Then this is just a game too," said Hannah. She kissed him. "Trust me." She kissed him again. "Trust me." And another kiss. "Trust me."

"All right," said Carl. "Just promise me you're not going to sleep with him"

"Carl dear, how many times do I have to tell you that?" said Hannah. "Of course I won't let things go that far." She kissed him again, even more strongly. As things progressed, she felt Carl's hands snaking down to her breasts.

Carl is homosexual, he disgusts you.

Hannah frowned and pulled back. "Not now."

"But... we could ask Eduardo for his permission."

"Another night. I'm tired, Carl. We should all get some sleep now, don't you think?"

Carl nodded unenthusiastically and turned away. As he did Hannah's smile vanished.

********

The following morning, Hannah and Carl and other initiates stood on the stage in front of an audience of Hive members.

When it was Hannah's turn she stepped forward to where Eduardo and Ernesto were standing. "Hannah, are you ready to join the Fourth Circle?"

"Yes, Eduardo," said Hannah.

"Remove your clothes."

Hannah had never been naked in front of a crowd.

It will be all right.

Her rider, pulsating snugly between her shoulder blades, gave her the self-confidence she needed as she slowly unstrapped her bra. Her breasts were suddenly nude in front of an entire crowd of avidly watching men and women. She felt the cool air hit them and felt a wave of exhilaration.

Her rider pulsated strongly on her back. Hannah cocked her head as if listening to something and slowly lowered her panties. She felt a tingle of excitement as her breasts and pubis were shown off to the crowd. Exhibitionism was a new kind of sexual pleasure to her, one of many new kinds of sexual pleasure that her master was exposing her to. She looked over at Carl, standing there helpless, while she stripped for the crowd. He was the only one who had seen her naked, but everyone did. Hannah realized the symbolism of this act quite clearly; her body now belonged to the Hive.

Hannah cocked her head again as she heard her rider whisper something softly in her ear.

"Is your rider telling you something Hannah?" Eduardo asked pleasantly.

Hannah nodded.

"Then obey it."

Hannah bit her lip, and nodded again. Hannah spread her legs wide and blushed furiously as everyone could now see her thick red labial lips. She lowered her head submissively and put her hands behind her back. It just felt like the right thing to do.

"Hannah, what are you doing?" Carl hissed.

"This is what my master wants," said Hannah meekly, still looking downwards. She felt rather than saw all eyes on her large breasts and the moist slit between her legs. She felt a momentary rise of panic, but her rider easily suppressed that feeling and replaced it with the joy of obeying. A wave of of pleasure coursed through the nerve endings in her cunt. "Ah, she gasped, her body buckling slightly.

Carl hated what they were making her do, and yet, she looked so sexy, so arousing. He looked uncomfortably at his fiancee, totally naked in front of a crowd of strangers, her breasts and cunt being eaten up by hungry eyes. A week ago he never would have permitted such a thing. But now he not only permitted it, but he was participating.

Carl felt an urge in his mind and reached for his briefs. He pulled them down as Hannah glanced at him out of the corner of their eye. Now they were both totally nude, totally vulnerable.

As Carl stood there, his penis exposed to the crowd, next to his fiance Hannah, who was also completely exposed, a word appeared in his mind.

Lesser.

He was lesser. A real man would never expose himself like this. A real man would never let his fiancee expose herself like this. And yet Carl stood there and accepted it.

Ernesto caught his eye. He gave Carl a smirking grin. Carl felt a stirring in his penis. As Ernesto continued to smile at him, his penis became erect.

Hannah noticed his erection and followed his gaze back to Ernesto, then back to him. Her mouth dropped open.

Carl smiled back weakly at Ernesto as his penis stiffened. He felt so ashamed, but also so needy.

Eduardo stepped forward with a swagger. He was clothed but they were not. He was in control.

Eduardo looked Hannah up and down, devouring her with his eyes. He especially enjoyed seeing her nude in front of Carl; Carl's presence seemed to add a sense of electric excitement to the proceedings. But Eduardo only had eyes for Hannah. "You are beautiful," said Eduardo, smiling broadly. "And what have you come to tell us this evening, Hannah?"