Bred by the Hive Ch. 36

Story Info
Carl agrees to turn fianceé over to Eduardo, both branded.
6.1k words
4.34
6.4k
9
0

Part 36 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bred by the Hive Chapter 36

By Gary LM Martin

Hannah and her fiancé Carl are deeply in love and about to get married but first enter the cult known as "The Hive" to rescue Hannah's sister Rebecca. But once they enter the Hive they find the experience overwhelming. As their riders grow stronger in their bodies and their minds, Hannah is seduced by a handsome body builder named Eduardo and Carl is slowly turned towards homosexuality by Eduardo's brother Ernesto.

Three days after Eduardo had consummated his love for Hannah in front of Carl, and Carl had willingly let Ernesto use him in front of Hannah, it was as if they were an old and reliable pair of lovers—Hannah and Eduardo, and Carl and Ernesto.

Hannah ran over to Eduardo when she saw him at breakfast and gave him a hug and a kiss. "Are you going to make love to me this morning again?"

He held her at arms length and gave her an appraising look. "Would you like that, dear?"

"You know I would!" she said accusingly, as she hugged him tightly and gave him a great big kiss.

But Carl was too busy to be jealous. He flew into Ernesto's arms and gave him a strong kiss as well. "I want you, Ernesto," he murmured, rubbing his groin against his lover. "I want you inside of me." He looked into Ernesto's eyes. "Will you pound me, really hard, while Eduardo takes Hannah?"

"I think that can be arranged," said Ernesto, giving an easy grin.

Carl's homosexual feelings had become wrapped up in watching the sex act between Hannah and Eduardo. He found all of it arousing and loved having Ernesto inside of him while his former fiance was inseminated by the man who had taken her from him.

The two couples walked arm and arm to the training room, without a shred of resistance or shame.

********

Hannah tore off her own bra. Her magnificent breasts came bouncing out in front of her. She flew into Eduardo's arms. "Oh, Eduardo, I feel so free free free!"

Eduardo grinned as he put his hands in her panties and stimulated her directly. "Do you?"

"You know I do!" she stared longingly into his eyes. She pulled down his underwear while he pulled down her panties. In seconds they were kissing and hugging and fondling.

Meanwhile Carl and Ernesto had quickly undressed each other and were rubbing their bodies together as well. Carl had an instant erection as he felt Ernesto's hardness, which he knew would soon be burrowing between his ass cheeks.

Hannah feverishly tried to get Eduardo to enter her. She moved upwards so that the head of his shaft was pressed against her labial lips. She was trying to trap him, to draw him into her. "Make love to me, Eduardo. Make love to me while Carl watches."

"Do you like it when he watches?" Eduardo asked, feeling the head of his penis roughly stimulated by her wetness and the edges of her labia.

"You know it," said Hannah. She rubbed her labia against Eduardo's penis. "I can't wait to feel you inside me," she whispered, loudly enough for Carl to hear. "I don't feel whole unless I have you inside of me!"

Eduardo smiled. Hannah's training was proceeding apace. She had accepted him fully as her lover. Only one last step remained, to fully sever the connection between her and Carl. Eduardo leaned forward and made the natural connection, the kind men and women have been making for thousands of years.

Hannah gasped as she was suddenly taken. But rather than resist or protest, she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around Eduardo's body as he broached her. She didn't simply accept what he gave her, she welcomed it in every way she could. She wanted to feel him deeply and completely inside her.

"Harder, Eduardo!" She cried. "Take me harder!" She felt no shame in crying out while Carl was mere feet away, because he was saying nearly the same thing, as Ernesto pounded into his ass.

"Harder, Ernesto!" Carl cried, on his hands and knees as Ernesto took him from behind. "Pound me harder."

Hannah gave Carl a cynical smile, and he smiled back at her. They were all in this together now.

Their lovers made love to them, and Hannah cried out Eduardo's name unabashedly when he made her come. "Oooooh, oooooh Eduardo!" he cried.

"Dios Mio!" Ernesto cried, as he pumped his seed into Carl's rectum. Carl's rider rewarded him with his own orgasm, and he spurted into the couch beneath him.

*********

The two couples lay together afterwards, touching, fondling, and whispering to each other. Ernesto whispered to Carl what a good piece of ass he was and how he enjoyed breaking him. Eduardo told Hannah how much he enjoyed taking her, using her, now that she was fully his woman. Almost. Only one thing remained.

Hannah enjoyed this time the most, when she was lying peacefully against Eduardo, enjoying the super relaxed feeling in her muscles and her genitals. Eduardo whispered to her how much he loved her, how much he cared for her, and she did the same, not caring in the slightest if Carl overheard her.

As Carl watched the two whispering and smiling and laughing and cuddling, he realized that they were forming a stronger and stronger bond right in front of him, a bond that sooner or later would displace his own relationship with her... if it hadn't done so already.

And yet, Carl and Hannah were not done with each other. Not quite.

*********

After their passionate lovemaking, Hannah always sought Carl out, usually in a secluded place behind the farmhouse. She assured him again and again that it was all playacting, that she still loved him. In truth she did still love Carl, in a way, but she also loved Eduardo now. If forced to decide between the two of them she was not sure what she would do. Eduardo was an incredible lover! But she also still loved Carl. She felt dutiful towards him. But right now the overriding priority was still saving her sister Rebecca.

She tried to reassure Carl as best a woman knew how: she rubbed his arm; she kissed him; she assured him that it was all an act, all temporary until they got to the Fifth Circle.

Carl was confused. He had seen Hannah fucking Eduardo so enthusiastically. Was Hannah really playacting? Or was she actually in love with Eduardo? He asked her as much.

"It's all an act, Carl. You know something about acting, don't you? Or are you going to tell me you really do prefer Ernesto to me?" She gave him a pointed stare.

She had a point. Carl felt a powerful attraction to Ernesto. He felt he was truly bisexual now. But he still felt a strong connection to Hannah, and didn't want to lose her. He kissed her, and tried to turn the kiss into something more, but Hannah gently but firmly pushed him away. "What if Eduardo catches us?" she hissed. "Then this will all be for nothing."

For nothing. Carl had acquiesced in his fiancee making love passionately, enthusiastically, with another man right in front of her. Even worse, he was forced to perform with Ernesto right in front of Hannah. The disgust on Hannah's face hadn't lessened in the slightest; every time Ernesto used him, Hannah looked like she wanted to cry. Carl was very much afraid that his obedience to Ernesto was causing Hannah to fall out of love with him.

But every time they met behind the barn Hannah gave him furtive kisses and reassurance. Trust me, she said. One more circle and we rescue Rebecca.

In truth Hannah no longer knew what she would do when she found Rebecca. She had come to love her rider and couldn't imagine taking it off or leaving the Hive now. And every day she was falling more and more in love with Eduardo, and less and less with Carl. Each time Carl let his ass be used by a gay man broke her heart. If the time came to make a decision between the two, Hannah was no longer quite sure what she would do.

********

They took bathroom breaks between sessions. One time Hannah was shocked to see the door to the bathroom open in front of her as she squatted down over the toilet.

"Eduardo!" she cried, instinctively cupping her hands over her groin. "Close the door and get out!"

Eduardo chuckled. "You say the words but you still do not fully understand, Hannah."

"What words?" said Hannah, fidgeting on the toilet seat. How embarrassing to be caught like this!

"That your body belongs to the Hive." Eduardo's eyes narrowed. "Does it?"

"Yes," said Hannah instinctively.

"Then stand up," said Eduardo. "Stand up now."

Hannah hesitated a moment, took a deep breath, and stood up. Her labial lips were glistening.

Eduardo looked her up and down. "Good."

Hannah looked flustered. "Eduardo, I haven't finished yet. May I...."

"That is what I am here for," said Eduardo. "Spread your legs."

Hannah spread her legs.

"Wider," said Eduardo. As Hannah complied, Eduardo put a plastic bowl between her feet.

"What is this for?" Hannah asked.

"You must relieve yourself into it."

"Here? Now? In front of you?"

"Yes," said Eduardo.

Hannah swallowed heavily. "Why, Eduardo?"

"The Hive needs samples of your DNA. It will help determine the best kind of Hive Life to incubate inside of you."

"The Hive is going to incubate Hivelife inside of me?" Hannah said.

"Yes. Do you not desire it?"

Hannah had said as much, several times, but always at the height of sexual frenzy. The words just seemed to flow out of her. "I... I guess."

"Then relieve yourself. Do it now, Hannah."

Hannah licked her lips. To do it... in front of her lover?

"Obey, Hannah."

A trickle started to escape from between Hannah's legs. The trickle became a small flood as Eduardo watched. Hannah took one glance at Eduardo's eyes and looked away, thoroughly ashamed. Her ass cheeks shivered as her labial lips tingled.

And then it was done. Hannah thought Eduardo would be satisfied and she risked a glance, but Eduardo only shook his head. "All of it, Hannah."

Hannah's entire body shook as she understood her meaning. "No," she said, her lips trembling. "I can't."

"You can," said Eduardo. Hannah looked so helpless, so vulnerable. It made his penis hard.

And then, even as Hannah swore she couldn't, she did. She felt the warmth of her rider flowing downwards, and all of a sudden a great lumpy warmth evacuated out of her buttocks.

"No!" she cried out in shame as a brown lump fell into the plastic bowl with a plop. She was sobbing even as Eduardo took her into his arms.

"Hannah, dear Hannah," said Eduardo, petting her red hair. "You have to learn that when you give your body to the Hive, you give it for everything."

********

Carl was startled when the door to the bathroom door swung open, and Ernesto was there, greeting him with a wicked grin. Carl tried to protest but quickly found himself standing up and spreading his legs as Ernesto put the plastic bowl between them. Then he urinated into the bowl as Ernesto watched with a smile. It only got worse, however, when Carl's rider spurred him on to produce solid waste. As Carl squeezed it out of his anus Ernesto said, "Do you feel it, Carl? Do you feel the stretching, the pressure? Doesn't it feel just like when I put it in you?"

Carl, gritting his teeth, was too humiliated to respond. And then with a plop it was done. Or was it?

Ernesto picked up the bowl and held it before him. "Look at it, Carl, look at it. What do you see?"

Carl forced himself to look at the mixture of liquid and solid wastes. He quickly figured out what Ernesto wanted him to see. Mixed in there were strands of whites, like egg whites... some of the stuff Ernesto had been pumping inside of him during their sexual encounters. Carl looked up at Ernesto and shifted uncomfortably under the bearded man's smile.

********

The sex training continued for three full days, long, multi-houred orgies where Hannah and Carl got used to having their bodies used as the Hive saw fit. Even as Hannah was used she thought of Rebecca, at least, from time to time. She asked Eduardo when they would be promoted to the Fifth Circle, during a break between lovemaking.

"Why?" Eduardo asked, as he kissed and cuddled her.

"I want to see Rebecca again."

"Just see her?" said Eduardo, his eyes narrowing.

"I've done everything you asked," said Hannah.

"Indeed you have," said Eduardo, staring at her sweaty body with naked lust. "You have accepted me as your lover, to use you however and whenever I like. You have even made love to me in front of your precious Carl." He turned her around so he could see her rider. It was getting bigger, with a red rash forming along the edges of it. Eduardo could see the faint beginnings of the second band.

"Perhaps you are ready," said Eduardo.

"Really?" said Hannah excitedly.

"Yes," said Eduardo. "There is just one thing. To proceed to the Fifth Circle, you must participate in the Dissassociation Ceremony."

"Dissassociation Ceremony?"

Eduardo played with a nipple. "You must disassociate yourself from everything outside the Hive—your parents, your brothers, your sisters... even your former fiancee."

"Carl?"

"Is that a problem, Hannah?" Eduardo asked.

It might be, for Carl. Hannah shook her head, giving a weak smile. "Of course not. Is that all I have to do?"

"Not quote," said Eduardo. "You must also be branded."

"Branded?"

"You will be given a slave mark, like mine," said Eduardo. He touched the area above her slit lightly. "It will make you look more beautiful than ever, trust me."

Hannah looked down at the glowing green symbol on the head of Eduardo's penis. She fondled it with her fingers. It felt warm to the touch. "I... I don't know, Eduardo."

"You must take a slave mark," said Eduardo firmly. "More importantly, it will be the same as my slave mark."

"The same as yours?" Hannah continued to fondle the green alien symbol, just above and behind the slit at the tip of Eduardo's penis. She was fascinated by it for a reason she could not easily define. The radiant glow seemed to hypnotize her.

"Yes," said Eduardo. "You will be marked as mine." He kissed her, silencing her objections. When he pulled back, he said, "Will you agree?"

To be marked as Eduardo's... forever and ever. Hannah gulped and nodded even as she felt a tingling in her clitoris. "But Carl... I don't think he will understand."

"His understanding is not required," said Eduardo. He said it in such a calm, firm way that Hannah loved him for it. "In any event, he will be getting a mark of his own. He will be marked as the property of Ernesto. He must also proclaim his love for Ernesto, and disavow any further interest in you."

"No!" said Hannah, sitting upright. "He'll never agree to that," she said.

"He will," said Eduardo. His hand moved between her legs. The area around her clit was soft and wet and mushy, but he started rubbing nonetheless. Hannah stiffened as she felt the fires being restoked almost instantly. She felt an intense personal connection between the rider on her back and her clit as it aided and assisted in Eduardo's efforts. In moments she was fully aroused again as if she hadn't just had a release minutes ago.

"You want me to be your lover, don't you?" Eduardo asked.

"Yes," said Hannah immediately, without any hesitation.

"Your only lover, correct?"

Hannah gulped, and nodded.

"And you want Carl's acceptance of his homosexuality to become binding and permanent, do you not?"

Hannah paused, biting her lip. "Yes," she hissed. The doubt that had bubbled in her mind mere moments ago was subdued. She felt a familiar aching in her loins and a rapid pulsating on her back. The thought of Carl being homosexual once again excited her.

"Say it, then."

"I... I want Carl to accept being a homosexual." Hannah gasped as Eduardo's fingers stimulated her. Her rider felt hot on her back and in her mind.

"Then agree. And get him to agree to the branding."

"How?" Hannah asked.

Eduardo gave her a knowing look. "Tell him it is part of the game you are playing."

"Game?"

"Do not play innocent with me, Hannah," said Eduardo. "Tell him it is all a part of your effort to fool me into thinking you love me. Tell him it is all about rescuing your dear sister Rebecca."

He knew.

"You will do it," said Eduardo, moving his hand rapidly now. It was not a question.

"Yes," Hannah gasped. "I will."

********

The odd duality in Hannah's mind was back again.

At first she had been repelled by the idea of Carl becoming a homosexual. She had fought the idea tooth and nail. But that was before Eduardo, and her rider, had stimulated her. Hannah had become conditioned to be aroused at the mere thought of Carl becoming homosexual. The arousal had become such a part of her conditioning that she had not only felt compelled to let it happen, but to cause it to come about. She had persuaded Carl on more than one occasion to cooperate with Ernesto, knowing full well what would happen.

But then her mind changed again. Actually seeing Carl being taken in the ass, seeing Ernesto's hard penis rampaging in and out of Carl's ass cheeks, seeing the look of pleasure on Carl's face as his asshole bubbled with another man's sperm, filled her with disgust and loathing. The arousal she had felt at the idea of Carl being turned into a homosexual was gone when she saw it in practice.

And now it was back again. Her clitoris was so tight and throbbing at the idea of cementing Carl's homosexuality that she had to strongly resist the urge to touch herself as she talked to him behind the barn.

Carl's eyebrows shot up when she told him about the branding. "What? You're going to be branded as Eduardo's property? No, Hannah, I won't permit it!"

Carl must become homosexual.

"Carl, listen, Honey," said Hannah, pressing her body against his. "It's all just a game. I have to convince Eduardo I am falling helplessly in love with him before he will let me see Rebecca again."

"And are you?" Carl asked.

"Am I what?" Hannah stiffened.

"Falling in love with him?"

"Of course not, Darling," she said, kissing him.

"You seemed to have been enjoying all the sex you've been having with him," said Carl, with hurt in his voice. He remembered the look of joy on Hannah's face as Eduardo took her, her dreamy smiles, her groans of pleasure.

"Carl. Darling," she said, pulling him closer. "It's all been an act. A game, remember? I love you, and only you." She rubbed her pubic bush against his flaccid penis, which started to stir.

"Are you sure?" Carl asked, thinking of the expression of bliss on Hannah's face as she rode up and down on Eduardo's penis.

"Of course," said Hannah, rubbing against him more firmly. "Carl, we're so close to the Fifth Circle I can taste it. And that means we can rescue Rebecca, remember? You can see that, don't you?" She stared at him for a long moment.

Carl grimaced, slowly nodded, and knew he was lost.

"So... you'll do it? Let yourself be branded?" Hannah tried to keep the excitement out of her voice.

Carl made a face. "I don't know. This branding will be permanent. What will we say after we've been married 20 years and still have these marks on us?"

Hannah looked him in the eye. "We'll say we've been incredibly, incredibly brave. That we fooled the Hive to rescue my dear sister. That these tattoos will remind us not of slavery, but how we tricked the Hive into rescuing her." She took a deep breath. "And there's one more thing. You.. have to announce your love for Ernesto."

Carl grimaced again. "Must I?"

"What's wrong? You've done it before."

It was true. At the height of arousal, Carl's rider had stimulated him into proclaiming his love for Ernesto many times. But somehow this would be different. He nodded reluctantly.

"Good," said Hannah. "Then there's just one more thing."

Carl groaned. "How can there be one more thing?"

12