Bred by the Hive Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah hesitated before she spoke. "You... you must renounce your love for me."

"What? Hannah, no!" Carl cried. "I'll never do that!"

"You will, Carl, or you won't accompany me to the Fifth Circle." Her voice was cold now. "Carl, dear, my sweet love, I'm going to do this, whether you do or not. Are you coming with me?"

Carl bit his lip, and nodded.

Carl's training would be completed. He would be marked as a homosexual forever and ever.

Hannah felt a surge of joy. She kissed him passionately.

********

Hannah stood up before the Fourth Circle initiates, completely nude as the day she was born. But the day she was born she didn't have a triangle of bright, red pubic hair between her muscular thighs. She didn't have heavy breasts with bright red areolas at the tip of them. And she didn't have a nearly double banded rider on her back, filling her with confidence and desire.

Hannah licked her plush lips. "My name is Hannah Stinson. Today I stand before you to give myself to the Hive. As of now I no longer have parents, or sisters, and especially no lovers from the outside world. I came here with a man named Carl, who was my fiancée." She looked at Carl. "Carl is no longer my boyfriend. I no longer love him. The only connection we have, is what we have through the Hive."

Carl bit his lip and tried not to sob.

"Eduardo has been selected to be my new lover," said Hannah. "I love him and he loves me. We are going to be together forever," she said, beaming at him. "He is going to fill me with his seed and together we are going to expand the Hive."

Her words were crushing to poor Carl.

And then it was his turn.

"My name is Carl Breyer," he said, swallowing heavily. He wasn't sure he could do this.

But he could. His rider, pulsating hot and heavy on his back, gave him the strength to continue, feeding him the right words to say.

"And what have you to tell us today, Carl?" Eduardo asked.

Carl looked over at the tall, handsome Spanishy man who had somehow stolen his fiancee out from under him. "I... I hereby give myself to the Hive. My body, my mind and my... my...."

"Your ass, Carl?"

Carl swallowed heavily. "Yes, my ass." He felt words appearing in his head. "I... I want Ernesto to be my lover now."

"What about Hannah?" Eduardo asked.

"Hannah...." Carl gritted his teeth. The tendrils in his mind were most insistent. "Hannah is no longer of any concern to me. I want the Hive to use her however it wishes."

"However it wishes, Carl?" Eduardo asked. "Even if that means she is to be my lover forever?"

"Yes," said Carl, in a strained voice.

"Even if that means that I will fill her womb with Hivelife?"

"Yes," Carl gasped. "Take her... she's yours!" The words came spilling out of him, like pressure out of a freshly opened bottle.

Eduardo nodded approvingly as the audience clapped enthusiastically.

"Say goodbye to your former lover, Hannah," said Eduardo.

Hannah turned to Carl, like an automaton, with a blank expression on her face. She caressed Carl's cheeks and kissed him tenderly, passionately on the lips, then pulled back and stared at him with dreamy eyes with a little smile. "Goodbye, my love."

"Goodbye, Hannah," said Carl, feeling his heart break. Hannah had said they were only play acting, but it felt so real!

"Hannah, why don't you walk Carl to his new lover?" Eduardo suggested.

Hannah held out a dainty hand. Carl took it, knowing full well what it meant.

For a moment Hannah looked so sexy as she smiled at him. Then she led him by the hand to Ernesto. Ernesto looked expectantly at him. When Carl took a hesitant step forward, Ernesto took Carl in his arms and kissed him passionately. The audience of initiates clapped madly as they kissed and hugged. Carl felt himself beginning to get erect as he rubbed his naked body against Ernesto. Ernesto smiled and pulled back and raised a red bandanna, just like the one he wore around his neck. He tied it around Carl's neck, and the audience clapped again.

"And now, Carl, please bring me my new lover," said Eduardo.

Carl extended his hand. Hannah took it, smiling broadly. He walked her over to Eduardo. If Carl was ashamed of his erection, Eduardo seemed positively proud of his. Hannah smiled, looking so happy to be in his arms.

Eduardo looked over at Carl. "Do you give her up of your own accord?

Carl made another face, as his rider pulsated like mad on his back. "Yes.. she is yours now."

A second before they hugged, Carl saw Eduardo's massive erection press against her pubis. Hannah gasped as they hugged, and the audience clapped and cheered again.

Ernesto squeezed Carl's ass and whispered, "They make a lovely couple, don't they? You have done well, my loving bottom. Do not fear, very soon you will not look at Hannah with lust or longing again. For you, the only pleasure will be in your anus."

When the clapping died down, Eduardo looked at his new lover. "Do you wish to be branded, Hannah?" he asked.

"Yes," she said without hesitation.

Eduardo stared at her for a long moment. "I don't believe you. Convince me, Hannah."

Hannah looked startled. She gave him a long, passionate kiss, moving her hands up and down his back, grinding her pubis against his.

But when she pulled back, she saw the hardness in his eyes, and the slight shake of the head. "Convince me," he said again.

Hannah's eyes widened as she figured out what Eduardo meant. She looked pleadingly into his eyes, but found no relief. She cast a guilty glance at Carl, and got to her knees.

And then Carl watched helplessly as Hannah pleasured her new and exciting lover.

Eduardo smiled as he felt the red headed beauty's lips and tongue bobbing back and forth on his most intimate part. Hannah looked so sexy, pleasuring him like that. The thick banded rider on her back only made her look even sexier. Carl knew her rider was making her do that. Seeing Hannah controlled, sexualized, and used, even by another man, somehow the make the act all the more appealing.

"Good girl," Eduardo said, patting her head. As she slurped on his organ, looking up at his eyes, craving his approval, Eduardo called Carl over. "Carl! Come look at this!"

Carl came over reluctantly. "Have you ever been the recipient of your former lover's oral skills, Carl?"

Carl shook his head miserably. He had asked Hannah to, several times, but she had always refused him. That's what made it ten times worse when he first saw her doing it for Eduardo.

"Oh, you have to try it! Hannah, pull out, pull out dear."

Hannah, feeling supremely embarrassed, slowly withdrew. Eduardo's saliva soaked penis came out with a pop. It was hugely erect and standing at a 45 degree angle out from his groin.

"Show Carl how you do it," Eduardo said. When Hannah didn't rush to obey, he frowned. "Go on, show him."

Hannah turned and took Carl's penis and started to fellate him, quickly and efficiently, without feeling or warmth. For some reason sucking him off made her more uncomfortable than doing Eduardo. She avoided looking up at Carl's face.

Very quickly Carl started to get hard. "Oooh."

"It feels good, doesn't it?" said Eduardo.

"Yes," said Carl. He instinctively put his hands on Hannah's shoulders.

"I did not give you permission to touch my woman, Carl," said Eduardo quietly.

"Sorry," said Carl, pulling his hands away as if he had touched a hot stove.

Eduardo smiled. "Your girlfriend would never suck you off, Carl, but my slave would. Do you see the advantages of enslaving her, and taking her into the Hive?"

"Yes," Carl whispered. He hated to say it, but Hannah looked so incredibly sexy as she kneeled before him, with her head down. She looked so submissive. He could see her rider on her back, controlling her, making her do this, making her want to do this. He realized he had the Hive to thank for this. Only the Hive could have brought out Hannah's true sexual nature. Only the Hive could have made Hannah fellate him as she was now, for the very first time.

"Does it feel good, Carl? Really good?"

"Oh yes," said Carl, enjoying the feeling of Hannah's tongue twirling expertly around the head of his penis. Her eyes were dull and lifeless as she looked up at him, but that didn't diminish Carl's pleasure in the slightest.

"You may thank me."

"What?" said Carl.

"You may thank me now," said Eduardo, his arms folded over his chest. "Thank me for the use of my woman."

"T-thank you," said Carl, stuttering a bit. He could see that Eduardo was expecting more. "For the use... of your woman."

"Good," said Eduardo, nodding with an even smile. "Hannah, pull out."

Hannah looked startled again. But one warning look from Eduardo was all she needed.

She pulled out, releasing Carl's hard, wet, penis, eliciting a hurt look from Carl, who was far from finished.

Carl gave Eduardo a look of shock and surprise.

"This is just a helpful reminder that Hannah is no longer your woman, Carl. She's just a slave, Carl. Slaves can be directed, and redirected. Resume your original task, Hannah."

Hannah immediately inserted Eduardo's much larger sized penis in her mouth again, and resumed fellating him. Eduardo gave Carl a cruel smile.

"How does this make you feel, Carl, seeing Hannah servicing me like this?" Eduardo asked.

"Good," said Carl grudgingly, as he felt his rider's tendrils in his mind.

"Good in what way?" Eduardo asked.

"Good... that she is controlled. That she is doing whatever the Hive wants her to," said Carl, sweating slightly.

"Good," said Eduardo. "You will not only approve of it, but continue to deepen your own training, and open your heart and your mind and your ass to Ernesto. Do you understand?"

Carl watched Hannah sucking on Eduardo's penis. She seemed so intent, so dedicated to her purpose. He looked at the banded rider on Hannah's back, pressed against her. It was in full control of her now. It looked so sexy, throbbing on her back as it made her fellate Eduardo's enormous manhood. He felt a tingling in his penis as he watched it pulsate.

"Carl, I asked you a question."

"Yes, I understand!" said Carl.

Eduardo rocked back and forth slowly, and made little sounds: "Ah... ah... Ahhhhhhh...." He shot ropes of sperm onto Hannah's tongue as she gasped. He looked down at her sharply. "Swallow, remember to swallow!"

Hannah swallowed it all, just as Eduardo had trained her. When Hannah pulled out, there was a tiny bit of whiteness on his slit. She licked it clean, and looked up at him for approval.

Eduardo beamed at her, and gave her a hand and helped her up. She felt so embarrassed, but also so proud, proud to have served the Hive.

"I believe you are ready to be branded as a Slave, Hannah," said Eduardo.

Two large men came forward and held Hannah's arms firmly, startling her.

"Are you ready for the procedure to begin, Hannah?" Eduardo asked

Hannah gulped but nodded. This is it! She was fearful and excited as her rider pulsated on her back.

An initiate handed Eduardo a green snake with glowing eyes. Hannah recoiled but didn't struggle against her restraints. Eduardo carefully dropped the snake by her feet.

It immediately homed in on Hannah, slithering up her naked leg, wrapping itself tightly around her as it climbed to her pubis.

"Now try not to move," said Eduardo.

"I'm scared, Eduardo!" Hannah said.

"I know," said Eduardo, looking pleased as his penis vibrated slightly.

Hannah gave an earth shattering scream as the snake struck. But then, even as it dropped to the ground, she was released and wiping tears from her cheeks as she dropped to her knees. "Oh... oh... oh...." she said, as the pain rapidly dropped off. Eduardo helped her to her feet in a very manly way. Hannah, much calmer now, looked down wondrously at the glowing green symbol above her pubic folds. It was the same one as Eduardo's. She looked up at him and realized she was marked as his, forever. Their eyes met and they kissed, and the crowd clapped again.

And then it was Carl's turn. He felt more reluctant than ever as two large men held his arms. At least Ernesto didn't make him beg for it. He cried out when the snake bit the head of his penis as he felt the most pain he had ever experienced in his life.

And then it was done and the pain was no more than a fading memory. Carl looked down at the glowing green symbol on the head of his penis, the same as Ernesto's.

"I am yours," he heard himself say, as his rider filled him with an enormous sense of accomplishment.

"Yes, you are," Ernesto grinned, taking him in his arms.

Carl embraced his lover and gave him a strong kiss. Ernesto reached around to hold him tight again, which puzzled Carl, until he felt the snake climbing his leg a second time.

"What's happening? I already have my Slave Mark," said Carl.

"You're about to get your second one," said Ernesto.

"What?" said Carl. He cried out, as he felt a sharp pain in his buttocks.

And then the snake was being taken away by the Hive Slave, and the pain on his ass cheek dropped off rapidly.

"What just happened?" Carl asked.

"You are one of the very fortunate Hive Slaves who have two slave marks," said Ernesto. "One on your penis, to mark you as a slave of the Hive, and one on your ass."

"On my ass?" said Carl.

"Yes my friend," said Eduardo, swaggering over with Hannah on his arm. "You are now officially branded as a bottom. That means that any male member of the Hive can demand you service them on the spot."

"What?" said Carl.

"What is your purpose, Carl?" Eduardo asked.

Carl's face went momentarily blank. "To serve the Hive. To be used by the Hive."

"And this is how you are to be used. Congratulations, my friend," said Eduardo, clasping him on the shoulder. "I think you will be a superb bottom. Don't you agree, Hannah?"

"Yes," said Hannah, giving a cruel smile. "He was born for it."

"And now there is the matter of your reward," said Eduardo. His hands gently pushed Carl down on his knees. As he sunk downwards, Ernesto stepped forward, his penis almost at Carl's lips.

Carl looked around at the audience. He had never performed in front of a crowd before. His rider filled him with an intense need. A need to be filled.

"Believe me, soon you will want this more than anything," Eduardo assured him.

Carl took Ernesto's penis in his hand, and gingerly opened his mouth. Before Hannah's very eyes, Ernesto's penis disappeared inside of Carl's mouth.

Hannah and Eduardo watched while fondling each other. "He's so good at it," Hannah laughed. "I never imagined he was so talented." Somehow, Carl's homosexuality no longer seemed to bother her.

********

They moved on to the Fifth Circle, the Yellow Farmhouse. In the Fifth Circle no one wore clothes of any kind; clothing was no longer necessary. In fact, it was usually a hindrance.

Hannah and Carl met secretly in the dead of night behind the Farmhouse. "Nothing I said or did was of any consequence, Carl," Hannah heard herself say. "I only love you. In the morning we are going to get Rebecca and get out of here, together."

Carl looked doubtful, but accepted her kiss. But when he reached for more, Hannah pushed him away. "Later," she said. "After we get out of here, we'll have all the time in the world for that."

12