Bred by the Hive Ch. 40

Story Info
The Hive has BIG PLANS for Major Samantha Arden!
8.5k words
4.47
5.5k
3

Part 40 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bred by the Hive Chapter 40

By Gary LM Martin

Major Samantha Arden of the United Survey Service is a senior official in HomePlanet Security and is a very skilled ESPer, which makes her a prime target for the Hive. She has a strained marriage with her husband Gavin and is secretly in love with her superior officer, Colonel Jack Sullivan. All that is about to change as Sam gets taken by the Hive. HomePlanet Security receives actionable intelligence that Sam's husband Gavin is a target of the Hive.

"Gavin!" Sam cried. She had been getting worried. She had called him twice before and hadn't been able to reach him. "Where have you been?"

His holoimage smiled at her. "Up to my neck in work, Sam. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. What's happening?"

"Send me your exact address," said Sam.

Gavin pressed a button. "Done. What's this all about?"

"A security detail will be with you in a couple of hours. Stick close to them."

"Are you going to tell me what this is all about?"

"When you get home, I'll explain everything," said Sam.

"All right. I've got to go now. I have you, dear," said Gavin.

"I love you too," said Sam.

After he signed off, Gavin stood up. He was wearing a shirt, but underneath it he was completely nude. He turned to Melinda.

"Was that satisfactory?"

Melinda smiled and nodded.

********

Gavin came home two days later. He surprised her by making dinner for the both of them.

Sam was surprised for several reasons. First, she thought that Gavin was traveling for work for several more days. He had already been gone for nearly three weeks. He usually called her before he returned.

And secondly, relations with Gavin simply hadn't been that good lately. Their relationship had had a tough time recovering from the vampire incident. While Gavin didn't openly blame her for draining his manhood, she knew he was resentful. His resentment had only grown when Dunlop 4 had fully restored her, without fully restoring him. Even now they had sex with difficulty, with Sam unable to climax on his smaller penis, and Gavin only climaxing with intense concentration and effort.

She had suspected that Gavin purposefully had taken a long term assignment to be away from her for a while. Sam didn't know what to say or do to repair their damaged relationship. Maybe time would help.

But here was Gavin now, cooking her a wonderful three course dinner complete with candles, acting like the very solicitous and interested husband. As he kissed her, she realized that that perhaps Gavin had simply forgiven her. After all, he did love her.

As they sat down to eat, Gavin told Sam about his consulting job. This time he had been in Santa Monica, California. She listened to him drone on, but really was focusing on his face. For the first time in a long time he looked happy and relaxed. That was a good sign.

Gavin didn't ask why she had assigned guards to protect him. Sam knew there would be time to explain that later. She was grateful that Gavin wasn't getting into that topic now.

After dinner, Gavin took her in his arms and started to kiss her. That felt good too. Then kissing lead to touching which lead to one thing and then another and before long they were in bed together. She reached to touch him all over but when her hand roamed over his penis she felt him push her hand away. He was still sensitive about his penis size. So instead she concentrated on touching him everywhere else.

As they took off each other's clothes, Sam was mentally preparing for intercourse with her partner. She was ready to fake an orgasm for Gavin's benefit. Everything else was perfect, and she wanted him to be happy. When he climaxed inside of her, she would too, making him think that he drove her over the edge.

Gavin spread her legs, and aimed his small penis. Sam felt him enter her. Something felt a bit odd, at first. But then he began thrusting in and out, working up a rhythm, and all was fine. She could feel his penis, it just wasn't large enough to satisfy her. Gavin worked and worked at it, grunting more and more. She tried to encourage him, smiling and faking moans to make him think he was turning her on. And then Gavin gave a larger groan, and she sort of felt a weak spray of sperm release inside of her.

Gavin gave a broad smile as if he had just accomplished something spectacular. And as he pulled out of her, Sam got the first sense that something was very, very wrong.

She felt something, something unusual, slithering out of her vagina. She reached down to see what it was, but Gavin pushed her back on the bed.

"Hey!" said Sam.

The whatever it was had moved, and was now circling her clitoris.

Finally Gavin let her sit up.

"Gavin, what is this?" She said. She opened her folds, and looked inside.

There was a worm, firmly entrenched around her clitoral hood.

Sam looked at Gavin in horror. "You Infected me?"

"Yes," said Gavin, smiling.

"Gavin, how could you?" said Sam.

"It was my honor," said Gavin.

"Your honor?" said Sam.

********

Gavin had been gone for nearly two weeks. But he hadn't done any management consulting. He had showed for a project in Santa Monica, but as he stepped into the office of Quasitronics, Inc., he found no one there. He walked around the office, looking for someone, anyone, to explain what was going on.

In a corner office he found a woman, smiling.

"Welcome, Gavin. I've been waiting for you," she said. "My name is Melinda."

"I think there's been some mistake," said Gavin, looking around.

"No mistake," said Melinda, getting up from behind the desk. Each step was a seduction. "You are the husband of Major Samantha Arden, are you not?"

"Yes," said Gavin, uncertainly.

"Then there is no mistake at all," she smiled, as she slipped her arms around him.

********

"Your honor?" said Sam. "You're doing this voluntarily?"

"You want to see?" said Gavin. He turned his back to her. "Do you see any worms, Sam? Any riders?"

"No," said Sam. "Gavin... they must have programmed you to do this."

Gavin turned around to face her. "They didn't program me to do anything. When they told me what they wanted, I volunteered. Eagerly."

"Why?" said Sam.

"Because I didn't realize I married little Ms. Perfect. Do you know what they asked me, Sam? The very first thing? They wanted to know if I was the husband of Major Samantha Arden. That's all I've ever been, during our marriage."

"That's not true."

"That is true. You married me because I was convenient and safe and easy. We both traveled a lot, so we both married someone who could accept each other's lives. Little did I know that I was getting married to a galactic hero."

"I never intended to make you feel that way," said Sam.

"You couldn't help it. That was just the way you were. And then... when this thing with the vampires happened. You drained me, Sam, you took away my manhood, completely."

Sam felt the incredible weight of her guilt on her shoulders. "Gavin, I was under the influence of the vampires."

"So you told me. But I noticed, while under the influence, you didn't drain your good friend Colonel Jack Sullivan. Why is that, Sam? Why didn't you melt his penis away like you did mine?"

Sam opened her mouth and closed it. She didn't have a good answer.

"I'll tell you why. It's because you love him. You've always loved him. I was always your Jack substitute, the man you could safely have sex with because I was not your superior officer."

"No," said Sam.

"You know it's true. And then there's the matter of your other boyfriend, Dunlop."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Did you arrange this with him, Sam? Did you ask him to restore you completely, but to make sure not to restore me all the way, so you could maintain your superiority over me? So you could maintain your control?"

"That's not true!" Sam cried.

"Well, I have the control now, Sam. I'm in control, and you belong to me. And the Hive."

Sam looked at her husband. From the way he talked, she barely recognized him. Some of the things he said she was sure was coming from his heart; and yet, she still couldn't believe that he would willingly betray her.

"You serve the Hive now, Sam. It's fitting it occurred during an act of sex. Our last normal act of sex, if you can call it that. We can still have sex, after this, and we will, but it will be different. Quite different."

"If you think I'm going to let a single worm control my mind, you're mistaken," said Sam.

Gavin's expression was firm. "You are going to let a single worm control you, and every day, you're going to come home, and I'm going to give you another worm, and another and another, until you grow your very own rider," said Gavin.

"You're crazy," said Sam. She got up to get her clothes, but suddenly doubled over in pain. She yelled in agony.

"Feel that, Sam?" said Gavin. "It may feel like your clitoris is being peeled away, one nerve at a time, but it's all an illusion. Of course, that doesn't help with the pain you're feeling now, does it?"

"I... I didn't sense any alien presence on you," said Sam, still wincing from the pain. "How did you do it?"

"The Hive has been developing worms that are not so detectable, even by superhero ESPer types like you. But you're going to help with that, Sam. You're going to help with a lot of things, now that you're on our side."

"I won't," said Sam, sitting up as the pain eased off. But she didn't try to stand again.

"You will," said Gavin. He got up and held up a black box. "Made of solid metal. So your Superman ESPer skills wouldn't detect it."

"Wouldn't detect what?"

Gavin opened the box, and a black spider jumped out.

"Oh my God," said Sam. She struggled to get up, but the pain in her clitoris drove her to her knees again.

The spider jumped on the bed.

"Don't fight it, Sam," said Gavin, walking around to her side of the bed. "It will only make it harder on yourself."

Sam struggled to get up, but the pain in her clit started to grow. Gavin came over to her and turned her on her back, and held her down.

"Gavin! Gavin, no!" Sam cried.

"It's all for your own good, Sam. Trust me, soon you'll be thanking me for it."

Sam struggled to get up, but Gavin had her arms pinned down, and the pain in her clitoris was driving her to agony.

And then, through the pain, she felt something jump on her back. She struggled again, freeing one of her arms, just as she felt something on the back of her head, and then there was a sharp pain, and then...

Suddenly, Sam was lying face down on the bed. She blinked, and saw the black spider obediently going back into the metal box.

"What just happened?" said Sam, sitting up.

"You've just had your first programming session," said Gavin smugly.

"I don't feel any different," said Sam cautiously.

"You wouldn't," said Gavin.

"I'm still not going to help you," Sam said.

"Uh huh."

"My loyalty is still to the Survey Service."

"Of course," said Gavin. He saw that Sam was just saying these things, trying out the phrases to test herself, to see how it felt. To Sam, she felt perfectly normal. Just what had the spider done to her?

"You're free to get up right now, and go to your headquarters, and report everything you know," said Gavin.

She looked at him to see if he meant it.

"Of course, it's the middle of the night, and you're bound to be tired."

"What time is it?" Sam checked the chrono. It was now one o'clock in the morning. Just how long had she been under the influence of that spider? And what had it done to her mind? She didn't feel any different.

"Why don't you wait until tomorrow to turn me in?" said Gavin. "I'll still be here. I won't go anywhere. I promise," he smiled.

She didn't trust him. But she got up, and felt no pain. There seemed to be nothing preventing her from leaving.

And she was tired. He was right about that.

"All right," she said, reaching for her blaster. "But I'm sleeping on the couch. Don't come near me if you know what's good for you."

"I wouldn't think of it," said Gavin. "Good night, my love."

Sam settled into an uneasy sleep on the couch, clutching her blaster. As she dropped off, a tiny part of her mind yelled how irresponsible of her it was to-

********

"Good morning!" said Gavin. Sam woke up with a jerk. Her blaster had dropped to the floor during the night.

"I'll have breakfast ready in a few moments. Do you want to shower first?"

Sam nodded. She went into the shower and slowly undressed. She spread her labia and looked downwards. The worm was still lodged there, around her clitoris. It hadn't been a dream. It was all real. But what could she do about it? Sam didn't know. She slowly showered and got dressed, fully aware of the alien creature attached to her clit.

Sam saw Gavin had laid out breakfast, and she hesitated. But he had already had opportunities to drug her. She made a decision and sat down, started to eat.

"Good," said Gavin. "I'm sure you have a busy day ahead. You need to have fuel for your body," he said. There was something in the way he said that, the way he said the word 'body', which rubbed her the wrong way.

"I'm going to tell my superiors everything that happened here," said Sam, swallowing a mouthful of scrambled eggs.

"Of course."

"And they're going to send a team here to bring you in."

"I'll be waiting for them," said Gavin.

This wasn't like the Gavin she knew. He was so cocky, so confident.

Kind of like Jack.

"But... just in case you do decide not to turn me in, I will have dinner ready for you when you get home. As well as your second worm," said Gavin.

Sam dropped her fork with a clatter. "Do you seriously think I will come home tonight like a docile sheep and allow you to put another one of those things on me?"

"Yes," said Gavin. He smiled confidently. "Because that's exactly what's going to happen. You and I both know it."

Sam gave him a dirty look. She got up, grabbed her briefcase, and hat, and headed for the door.

"No goodbye kiss?"

Sam glared at him, and left.

When she got into work, she went to her office and dumped everything on her desk.

Jack. He should be the first one she told.

She left her office and started walking to his. It wasn't far, just two hallways down.

She took one step. She started to feel a throbbing in her clitoris.

She took a second step. She felt a strong pain in her clit.

By the fifth step, she was in agony. She turned around and limped back to her office.

How did that little worm inside of her know what she intended to do?

As she sat in her desk chair, the pain eased off.

Sam went to her computer, and started to type a message. She had just barely typed "SUBJECT--URGENT" when she felt a stabbing pain, again in her groin.

She stopped typing, but the pain continued, on and on. Finally she deleted her draft message, and the pain left her.

The creature inside her was intelligent, and had some kind of link to her mind. It knew what she was going to do.

Sam thought about going to see Janice. Surely Janice could remove it. But the creature would be able to stop her too.

Sam went to the bathroom, expecting a jolt of pain. There was none. She went into a stall, and pulled up her skirt and lowered her panties. She spread her nether lips and saw the worm, nestled around her clitoris. One thing she hadn't tried was removing it with her fingers. That shouldn't work... should it?

She swiftly reached forward to pluck the thing off of her. But she felt a stabbing pain, and cried out.

"Is everything all right in there?" she heard.

It was a familiar voice. It was Janice!

"I'm fine," said Sam, quickly dressing. She flushed the toilet and stepped out of the stall.

"What were you yelling about, Sam?" said Janice. "Were you looking at the results of one of those home pregnancy tests?"

Janice was flirting with her!

Sam wondered if she could tell Janice. Maybe if she could blurt it out quickly, in one sentence, before the alien could cut it off. No. She should wait for a better opportunity. With Jack.

Sam smiled and made small talk with Janice. Janice seemed completely oblivious to the creature inside of Sam's panties, as she should be. But it was so obvious to Sam, so why couldn't the rest of the world sense it?

If only Dunlop 4 were here. But he was off, tracking the Hive Mind somewhere in Europe. She had given him a comm unit; she could call him, but what would the creature let her say?

Sam was still pondering options after lunch, when Jack stopped by her office.

"Hey hey," said Jack.

"Hey yourself, sir," said Sam, grinning. This was it. This would be her chance.

"Any updates on this Hive thing?" Jack asked.

Plenty. I have one inside my panties right now, Sam wanted to say. Sam paused. She wanted to find a way to say this as quickly as possible. Maybe in a three or four second burst.

"Arden?" Jack asked.

Sam started to yell, "I've been taken over by alien parasites" but what came out was "I've been-" before she cried out and grabbed her belly, in intense pain.

"Arden!" said Jack. "What's wrong?"

Sam looked up at Jack. She tried to speak again. "Para-" was as far as she got before she doubled over in pain.

"What is it, Arden, what's wrong?" said Jack, looking concerned.

Sam felt the pain intensely in her body. She felt like her clitoris was going to explode. Her heart was racing a mile a minute. If she said the wrong thing, she knew the pain would increase to unbearable levels.

"Lunch," she gasped. The pain didn't increase. "Lunch," she said again.

The pain started to dissipate.

"Lunch?" said Jack.

"I think something I ate disagreed with me," said Sam. "I have a lot of painful gas, sir." The pain in her clit started to recede further.

Jack gave her a discerning look. "Are you sure, Arden? Perhaps you should see Doc Whistler."

"I just need some anti-acid tablets, sir. I have them in my purse," said Sam.

"All right... but if it gets serious, you see the doc, you hear?"

"I hear you, sir," she said.

Jack nodded and left.

So the creature within her was intelligent. It knew when she was trying to warn others. And when she tried to shout a warning it was quick to respond, too quick to even let her say a few words.

No wonder Gavin hadn't worried about her calling in the Survey Service.

He was right. She couldn't resist. She couldn't defeat the Hive Mind. It was a thought she had had over and over last night, ever since she had fallen asleep on his bed. It was too strong for her.

And Colonel Worth Rogers had been right too. The aliens had come for her. Sooner than she had expected. And they had used her husband to get to her.

So what was she to do? She couldn't warn the Survey Service. And she couldn't remove this parasite on her own. What option did that leave her?

During the course of the day, the worm lodged in her clitoris started to increase her sexual arousal. It was a slow but steady increase. In the early afternoon she was stimulated; by late afternoon it had become a distraction, and by dinner time Sam felt frantic for sex. She even tried to put a hand in her panties to pleasure herself, but received a sharp jab of pain for her efforts.

Her body was aching with need. But the Hive would not allow her to give herself the release she needed. There was only one person who could give her that.

As the day waned, and Sam's clitoris throbbed with increasing urgency, one conclusion came to her: to go home.

But that was ridiculous. Gavin had said he would give her a second worm if she came home. One worm was bad enough. Two would double their level of control over her.

But Sam desperately needed to be soothed.