Bred by the Hive Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin pressed his body against hers. She moaned as he kissed her a third time. She felt his burgeoning erection. It felt so huge!

Gavin laid her down on the bed. They started kissing and rubbing and touching, and it was as good as it ever was. Then Gavin whispered in her ear. "My underwear."

Sam smiled nervously and nodded. She reached over and pulled down his underwear. She was surprised by what she saw.

Gavin's penis was huge. It had been augmented. And there was a glowing green tattoo on the end of it.

But even more prominently than that was what was wrapped around the head of his penis.

Her fourth worm.

Gavin looked in her eyes, and saw the understanding reach her. She looked into his, and nodded, ever so slightly. She wanted it. She needed it. Her sexual desire was so intense, that she needed him, right now, between her legs. Consequences didn't matter.

Sam spread her legs and looked up at him with real need in her eyes. She was desperate to be taken.

Gavin smiled and winked at her. Sam felt a chill down her spine. Gavin delicately worked himself between her legs, and bent her knees. Sam looked down as he aimed his massive penis at her entrance, the penis with a worm on the head of it. A worm which was about to enter her body. Gavin smiled at her again, and then slowly and smoothly entered her.

Sam felt the fullness of being taken, and she moaned, her eyes widening, her mouth gasping. Sam hadn't felt so completely filled by Gavin, ever. Even before Gavin's penis had shrunk in size, he had never felt this large. She groaned and wrapped her arms around him as he penetrated her. He was so manly, so dominant, so hard and thick!

As Gavin penetrated her, he looked into her eyes and gave her a cocky smile, so confident in what he'd done to her. Sam stared at the ceiling, her eyes glazed as she gave herself over to the moment. She was having mind blowing sex, but she knew there was a price to be paid. An incredibly big one.

Nevertheless she let his hand find hers, and intertwine their fingers, holding them tightly as he plowed into her, making her his; making Sam part of the Hive. Sam finally summoned the courage to look into his eyes, and shuddered at the tremendous intimacy they were sharing. Shame was eating away at her; the shame of enjoying it, and the increasingly hard to deny realization that she wanted this. All of it.

"You are going to be such a good slave," said Gavin, as he plowed into her. "You are going to be such an amazing slave, once you get your first rider." He stared at her intently. "Say it."

Sam gasped. "I.... I will be an amazing slave, once I get my first rider."

"You cannot wait to be taken."

Sam gasped again.

"Say it!" The movements of his shaft inside of her were relentless. The worms on her back were stimulating he relentlessly.

"I.... I cannot wait to be taken," said Sam.

"To have a rider on your back, and in your mind."

Sam gasped again. "Please, Gavin, I need to come!"

"Then say it! Say it Sam!"

"I... I cannot wait to have a rider on my back, and in my mind!"

Sam's confession moved Gavin to immediate orgasm. And then it happened. Gavin's body stiffened, and his eyes widened as he flooded her with his essence. Sam cried out at the same time, grabbing his arms tightly, as she felt lust explode all over her body.

And then, when Gavin pulled out, she felt it. The worm, slithering out of her vagina. It crawled upwards, through her pubic hair. She looked down, watching its progress, but didn't hinder it. She watched it crawl upwards, on her belly, towards her chest, between her breasts, and then curving upwards, towards her shoulder.

She felt Gavin's eyes on her as he watched her, watched her do nothing to try to remove the migrating worm. Gavin used his hand to tilt her body forward, ever so slightly, so there was space between her back and the pillow. Sam didn't resist looking into Gavin's eyes. She knew she was being compliant. She knew she was accepting her fate. There was a kind of sexual tension between them as she let the worm mount itself on her back. And then she felt the worm slide down on her back. Within moments, it had joined the other three worms, fusing together.

Sam stiffened and gasped. Her face was as still as stone, her eyes wide.

Gavin moved his face closer to hers. "Mamoonishom. Mamoonishom," he said.

"Momomomomomomomom," said Sam with glazed eyes. "Momomomomomomom."

"Good," he grinned. "Honey, I'm going to need a rider as well. You know where the worms are, don't you?"

Sam didn't, and yet, somehow, she did. She looked in the drawer in the nightstand and came out with a jar of creepy crawling worms. They still disgusted her, but she could handle them without shuddering.

Gavin smiled and lay on his belly. "Four, please."

Sam looked uncertain for a moment. Gavin was asking her to Infect him with what would quickly become a rider. But wasn't Gavin already under the control of the Hive Mind?

Gavin watched her closely, but said nothing. Then Sam started to feel sexually aroused again. As she touched the jar she felt sexual needs building up. Gradually she was coaxed into opening the lid.

"Ooooh," Sam groaned. She felt a wave of pleasure through her groin as she pulled worms out of it. She put one on his back. Then a second. Then a third, then a fourth. She reflected on what she was doing. She was helping to create another rider. She was actively cooperating with the Hive.

"Thank you, dear. Now put the jar back."

Sam closed the jar and obediently put the jar back.

They lay in bed for a while.

"Will I become... different?" Sam whispered.

"No," Gavin assured her. "You'll be just like you are now. Only better."

Sam idly played with his penis while staring into space.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

Sam nodded. "It's so big now."

"I got it just for you," said Gavin.

"You did?"

"Um hum."

Sam leaned up and kissed Gavin. He kissed her back.

********

That night Sam had wild dreams. Of riders, of sex... and of Jack.

She woke suddenly, sitting upright. She ran to the bathroom mirror. Then she saw it.

Her worms had merged into one. And she now had a baby rider on her back between her shoulder blades.

And suddenly Gavin was there. "What are you?" he said softly.

"I am HiveFlesh," said Sam.

"What is your purpose?"

"To ovulate, to be fertilized, to incubate eggs, and to expand the Hive," said Sam. She felt crushed. She had just become the thing she most feared, a mindless servant of the Hive.

And yet, she was still capable of thinking! It was as if the Hive only exercised partial control over her. Perhaps there was still hope. She tried to think so, as she stared at the small pancake shape between her shoulder blades.

"Congratulations," said Gavin, kissing her on the cheek. "You have your very first rider." She looked at his back. He had one as well, a small pancake shape just like her own.

"Do you like the idea of having a rider, Sam?" Gavin asked, holding onto her bare shoulders as he looked at her in the mirror.

"I do. I really do," said Sam.

Then she frowned. "I didn't just say that," said Sam.

"Yes, you did," said Gavin.

"No, that wasn't me," Sam insisted.

"Yes, it was," said Gavin. "There are two Sams now. The new Sam, and the old Sam. Both speak through the Sam mouth. Over time, as your rider matures, the new Sam will get stronger and stronger."

"And the old Sam?"

Gavin looked down at her, and kissed her on the lips. When he pulled back, he said, "You'll never notice she's gone."