Bred by the Hive Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla, Abby and Charlotte, spurred on by their riders, each took one of the organic helmets and put it on their heads. And then Charlotte climbed on top of the yellow-brown fleshy mass and neatly impaled herself on one of the flexible fleshy rods. It was a perfect fit. "Come along, children," said Carla. "You'll simply love it!"

Abby felt her rider pulsating on her back as she followed her sister up onto the living mass of alien flesh. She neatly impaled herself on one of the fleshy rods. It did feel good. She started to work herself up and down it, using her young, fleshy thighs, as her mother and sister besides her did the same. They were quite a sight, three women wearing organic helmets, having sex with a giant mass of pulsating alien flesh.

"Ask her if she's happy, Sam," said Marion.

"How does it feel, Carla?" Sam asked.

"Wonderful, Sam," said Carla, with real gratitude in her voice, as she moved up and down on the phallus. She looked so sexy, making the alien phallus disappear inside her brown muff as she plunged down on it. "I love serving the Hive."

Suddenly, Sam heard the hum of power and bright green lights came on over Carla, Abby, and Charlotte. The girls looked otherworldly as their skin appeared to turn green. The girls started to gasp as their minds were fed into the Hive Mind. But even as their brains were drained, they never stopped moving, continuing to work the phalluses in and out of their vaginas. Very quickly Carla and the girls moved in synch, moving up and down as one as they masturbated together.

"Mom, it hurts!" Charlotte cried.

"I know it does, baby, but doesn't it feel good too?" Carla cried. She felt the pain, but this is what her rider had prepared her for. This was what she was meant to do.

"Yes, I love it!" Charlotte gasped, as she kept fucking the phallus.

"Then don't stop, never stop!" Carla cried. "I think we're going to be consumed."

"Consume... what does that mean?" Charlotte asked.

"It means we're going to fulfill our highest function, to serve the Hive," said Carla proudly. "Keep focused on the rod, baby girl! Keep fucking it like there's no tomorrow, girls!"

Carla kept working herself wildly against her rod as her lovely daughters did the same. Her eyes made contact with Sam. "It hurts, Sam, it really hurts." Carla rotated her hips against the phallus, grinding it inside of her. "But it feels so good giving up myself, my daughters... everything I am, everything I've ever created... all for the Hive!"

Something in Sam's mind was vaguely disturbed by what she saw. But as she watched her sister and nieces being consumed, she couldn't figure out what the problem was.

"Obedient to the end, I love it," Marion whispered. "What perfect specimens. Their obedience excites you, doesn't it, Sam?"

"Yes," Sam whispered. Sam watched Carla grinding her vagina against the phallus, her dark pubic hair encapsulating the rigid fleshy rod, the sweat dripping off her bouncing breasts and her bright areolas aflame with red-greenness as her sister moved up and down, up and down, with a tight smile on her face and a glazed look in her eyes.

Sam stared at Carla and the girls a moment longer, as if hypnotized by the sight of it. "Why do you have them moving on those phalluses?" Sam asked.

"They are not merely phalluses," Marion whispered. "They are probes, meant to facilitate cellular replication."

"Replication?"

"The absorption of your family," said Marion. She grinned at Sam. "You know why we're doing this to your family, don' t you, Sam?"

"Because of me," Sam whispered, with horror in her eyes. Marion nodded and reached out and kissed Sam, and Sam responded passionately.

In moments they were lying on the padded floor, making love, while Sam's dear family was being absorbed by the Hive Mind. It was unimaginable.

Sam felt a tremendous duality about Marion. On the outside Marion was all woman--lips, hair, breasts, tits, legs, vagina. But on the inside... Sam sensed coldness. Malice. Anger. Spite. Those attributes had repelled her, but now they did the opposite.

Marion ground her heavy breasts against Sam.

Abby's body, illuminated in bright light, her vaginal lips being split open by the fleshy phallus as her brain was drained. A fleshy substance started to form around her body, coating it.

Marion kissed Sam with a burning intensity. She thrust her tongue in Sam's mouth, and it was good even as her tongue got burned.

Carla's eyes rolled up in her head as her mind was drained, even as she continued to give the phallus the pounding of her life. A fleshy substance started to rise up and coat her body.

Marion grinded her body against Sam. It felt so good!

Abby wordlessly mouthing help me as her face was lovingly framed by the organic helmet draining her mind.

Sam felt a wonderful buildup in her vagina. She felt the roughness of Marion's pubic hair against her clitoris. But then she felt something else. Something alien.

Sam looked down. At first she thought it was some kind of black rope. A rope that moved. But then the head of it hissed, and she knew.

It was a snake.

"Spread your legs, dear. It's time to accept a new kind of love," said Marion.

"No," Sam cried. She looked fearfully at the snake. "What are you going to put in me?"

"Me," said Marion, lapping up her fear.

Sam eyed the black snake. It was at least six inches long. And it had eyes and a mouth. It looked at Sam and hissed as her.

"You're going to put that inside me?" Sam said incredulously.

"The Hive demands it. What do you say to that, Slave?" Marion asked.

There was something in her voice... something in her dark eyes.... "I... I must obey," said Sam meekly. She found herself immediately spreading her legs as wide as she could. Sam shivered as she saw Marion's cruel smile. Sam looked so helpless, so ready to be taken, her legs and vaginal lips so widely spread, ready to be plundered.

Marion fondled Sam's labia and her glowing Hive Mark just above it, making her shiver. "Doesn't it feel good to obey, Sam? To be helpless, to be used however the Hive wants?"

"Yes." Sam licked her lips. She looked down at her glowing Slave Mark. Her rider pulsated on her back, directly stimulating her clitoris, creating a living ribbon from her rider to her clit that made Sam groan. Suddenly, she wanted the creature in her, more than anything. "Please... please put it in me," she whispered.

Use me. Pleasure me. Please!"

Marion gave a broad smile. Sam was so obedient, so willing.

The snake suddenly tensed up, and plunged straight into her vagina. Sam screamed as she was richly penetrated by an alien form of life.

In seconds, Sam and Marion were connected in the most intimate way possible, by a living black rope emanating from Marion's vagina into Sam's. The creature felt rough and burning inside of her and yet a part of Sam craved the pain and the roughness of it. As Marion lay on top of her, staring intently into her eyes, the snake plunged in and out of Sam like a penis. It was as if Marion was using Sam like a man, and Sam was cooperating fully. Marion grunted and moaned with pleasure of her taking. She smiled as she saw the fear in Sam's eyes and actually licked the tears off her face.

"Ooooh," Sam started to groan. Her voice was cut off by Marion's hard kiss, silencing, taking, dominating, all the while Sam felt that creature, hard, rigid, burning, and... even alien, deep inside of her.

And yet... Sam's body responded. These weren't normally cues that would arouse her, but she wasn't merely aroused, she was more sexually excited than she had ever been in her entire life.

"Do you like it now, Sam?"

This feels so good. This feels so incredibly good!

"It feels so incredibly good!" Sam gasped.

"Even better than penis?" Marion asked.

Sam felt the snake moving inside of her, wriggling, poling from end to end of her. "Yes, much better!" she cried. "I feel so alive with it inside of me, so vibrant! Pound me harder, Marion, faster!"

So heavily was Sam under the control of her triple banded rider that whatever her rider felt, she instantly she felt too. Sam could no longer tell the difference between her rider's feelings and her own.

Sam felt herself building up to a powerful orgasm as everything around her merged into one.

Marion's grim dark eyes and unnaturally bright blonde hair....

Carla's pained face, framed by her organic helmet....

The rod-like snake, drilling painfully into her uterus....

The brown-yellow flesh covering the bodies of her sister and her nieces....

Charlotte's eyes rolled up into her head as the Hive Mind drained her brain....

"I love seeing them taken. I love seeing them used," Sam whispered.

"I know," said Marion, as she fucked Sam with another hard jolt. She gritted her teeth and grinned as Sam's heavy breasts shook.

"I only wish I had more family members to give up," said Sam, as she felt all so painful tingling and pleasure in her vagina and her nipples and her clit. "It feels so good to give up the ones you love."

"I know," Marion said again. Sam was almost ready, almost as deep as the Hive needed her to go.

Marion's demanding lips and tongue, burning the insides of Sam's mouth....

The highly sexualized bodies of Sam's sister and nieces slowly sinking into Hive Flesh....

Abby's breasts bouncing up and down as she fucked the phallus....

Marion's unnaturally bright blonde hair and bright red lips....

The girls moving up and down like puppets, having their minds drained while they fucked the fleshy phalluses, even as their bodies were sinking further and further into Hiveflesh....

The rough scaly snake plunging in and out of Sam's vagina....

Marion's large fleshy breasts, burning red hot, rubbing insistently against her own....

Three new lumpy forms, appearing on the other side of the doughy fleshy creature....

Sam relishing the feeling of being fully taken, of having every aspect of her sexuality fully used and exploited by the Hive....

"I love being used by the Hive," said Sam, with a terrible expression of intense need on her face. "I love being used and fucked and taken," she gasped, even as Marion continued to plunge the snake-cock within her. "I only wish there was more of me to give."

Marion grinned as she fucked Sam harder. Sam was ready.

Charlotte's increasingly blank face...

Carla's glistening pussy lips as she plunged down on the phallus, even as more and more of her body was submerged into Hiveflesh...

Sam crying out with pain and joy as the black snake raked her vaginal tunnel with its fangs....

Three new bodies forming, appearing, taking familiar shapes...

Sam, feeling pure malice and spite making love to her....

Abby's triangle of pubic hair, going up and down on the fleshy rod...

Sam's vagina about to explode from intense abuse and lovemaking....

Carla's eyes rolled up into their sockets, her mouth open in a wordless scream as she sank into the flesh around her.

Three green colored puppets performing under bright lights, giving of themselves until they had nothing left to give...

Sam's clitoris raging with the need to be rubbed roughly, totally on fire....

A new Carla being formed, directly out of Hiveflesh, and a new Charlotte and a new Abby, all three of whom were fucking fleshy rods like their predecessors.

The three original girls sinking completely into the flesh without a trace....

The new Carla's meaty thighs going up and down on the phallus...

Sam feeling proudly owned and enslaved by the Hive, and loving every minute of it....

The new Abby's large green titties bouncing hard, with a sly smile on her lips...

Sam feeling the snake tense up, and the whole world about to explode inside her...

The new Charlotte giving a smile full of sexual maturity and love, her eyes glowing with sexual delight as she embraced her new transformation.

The snake inside Sam plunging harder and harder, taking her... taking her over the edge.....

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!" Sam screamed at the top of her lungs into Marion's mouth as the most wild orgasm ever washed over her body. As she screamed, she was aware that Carla, Charlotte and Abby were screaming too, as the final remnants of their minds were ripped from them, wherever they were, fully submerged inside of Hiveflesh. Sam gasped, and blacked out for a long moment.

********

The first thing Sam saw when she opened her eyes was Marion, staring down at her. Marion's face was stern, until she broke out into a smile. "I've fed off many people, Sam. But you were incredible."

Sam shuddered. No other praise had ever made her feel more proud.

Marion helped Sam to her feet. Surprisingly, Marion's hand no longer burned her. But Sam's body ached as if she had just run a marathon.

She looked at the fleshy mass. It was still, now. In front of it stood three women. Carla, Charlotte, and Abby. Except these were not the same women who had entered the room several minutes (hours?) earlier. These were Hiveflesh.

They were clearly different. The girl's bodies were firmer. Shinier. Carla's breasts had not a hint of sag. Charlotte's breasts were suddenly as large as her mother's. So were Abby's. And their eyes glowed. What's more, they no longer looked like slaves. They stood with confidence, with poise, with self-assurance.

They were Hiveflesh.

What's more, they all had fleshy phalluses protruding from their vaginas, the same ones they had been making love to mere moments (hours?) ago.

"Don't you want to say hello to your family, Sam?" Marion asked.

Sam tentatively walked over to her sister. For the first time she felt vulnerable, being completely nude. As she walked she felt her pubic hair scraping against her inner thighs. She looked into Carla's glowing eyes. "Carla?" she said, uncertainly.

Carla's face was completely blank, her eyes rolled up into her head.

"What are they?"

"They are Hiveslaves, but a special kind of Hiveflesh," said Marion. "They are under the direct control of the Hive Mind. These act as antennas of sort," she said, reaching down to wiggle the fleshy phallus which was embedded in Carla's vagina. Carla did not react at all. The three of them stood there, expressionless, in a straight row, each standing there with the fleshy phallus sticking out of their vaginas.

"Carla is really... gone?" Sam asked.

"Yes," said Marion. "But a new Carla has been born, made out of Hiveflesh. Carla, why don't you say hello to Sam?"

Carla didn't move.

"Carla?"

"Momomomomomomomom," said Carla. Her blank face, her rigid body language, and the phallus sticking out of her vagina made her look like a complete automaton.

"Oh, Carla," said Sam sadly.

"Momomomomomomom," said Carla.

"Don't feel bad," said Marion. "They have been consumed by the Hive. It's the highest calling any HiveFlesh could ask for. But now they have special talents they didn't have before. Show Sam, Carla. Show Sam what you can do."

Carla took Sam by the wrist, and pulled her down to the ground. Then Carla mounted her, aimed the fleshy rod sticking out of her vagina, and inserted it into Sam. She started thrusting, even as her blank face stared at Sam's.

The fleshy rod felt unnaturally hard and stiff and cold in her vagina, not at all bendable like a penis. Carla's face was like stone, her eyes rolled up into her head.

"Carla! Carla, can you hear me?" Sam said.

Carla said nothing, but continued to work herself in and out of Sam.

"Carla, can you hear me?" Sam cried.

"Momomomomomomom," said Carla.

"Oh, Carla," said Sam with a heavy heart. She had been responsible for this. She had caused this all the moment she had brought Carla into the Hive.

"Momomomomom," Carla said again. Marion laughed in the background.

Sam was horrified. There was no way she could be aroused by this phallus inside her or this zombie on top of her.

And yet, she was. She felt her heavy rider pulsating on her back. Its tendrils were deep in her mind. What her rider thought, she thought. Suddenly, Sam because aroused. It hadn't been five minutes since Marion had given her a mind blowing orgasm, her vagina was sore, and yet... she was aroused again.

"Momomomomom," said Carla blankly.

"Momomomomom," said Sam.

"Momomomomom," said Carla.

"Momomomom Mamoomisham! Mamoomisham!" said Sam, to Marion's caustic laughter.

Suddenly the white rod in her vagina rubbed her wonderfully, insistently. It felt so good! It just had to rub that spot... yes, that spot, just like that, like that... Ooooh! Sam's body stiffened and she cried out as she felt an explosion radiating outwards from her cunt.

When it was done, Carla dismounted and allowed Sam to get up.

Marion smiled at her. "How was that, dear?"

"Wonderful," said Sam.

"And you, Carla?" Marion asked mockingly.

"Momomomomom. Mamoomisham."

"Very good," said Marion. She put one arm around Sam's shoulder, and with the other started to play with Sam's clit.

"You're happy for your sister and nieces, aren't you, Sam?"

"Yes, Great One," Sam said.

"You really enjoyed seeing them converted, didn't you?"

"Yes, Great One," Sam breathed.

"Then kiss me."

Sam turned and grabbed Marion and gave her a passionate kiss, running her hand through her hair and back and pressing her tightly against her. Somehow, Sam didn't feel the burning so much this time.

When she pulled back, Marion smiled almost appreciatively. "You've come a long way, Sam. The Hive is very pleased by your total submission." She cast a glance at the heavy, triple banded rider on Sam's back. They had near total control of Sam now. Sam was almost ready for her most important task.

"Thank you, Mistress," said Sam, smiling as Marion squeezed her ass.

"Go now," said Marion, enjoying the feeling of her body as they hugged one last time. "The Hive will have need of you again soon."

"I can't wait," said Sam.

She gave Marion a fantastic kiss as she left. Marion's lips were cold again, but Sam's heart was full of joy.

********

"Wasn't that great?" Sam said, grinning at herself in the rearview mirror as she drove home.

It was the middle of the night, and it was as if a switch had been flipped. Suddenly, Sam could feel again.

"I loved it when Michael got the spider in his head. Did you enjoy his screams?" Sam said.

"No, it was awful," said Sam, recoiling at the memory.

"And didn't Carla and the girls look really hot when the Hive Mind drained their brains?"

"No, it was terrible!" said Sam, feeling terribly upset.

"Sam," said Sam. She looked at herself in the driver's mirror. "You got very sexually excited while your sister and nieces were being drained. You had the greatest orgasm ever, didn't you?"

"I... I did... but I didn't!" said Sam

"Didn't you?" Sam asked. "I appear to be talking to you, but this is all just one big illusion. There aren't two of us, only one. You were the one who brought them into the Hive. You were the one who seduced and fucked your sister, and your sister's husband, and arranged for your sister to fuck her own children and bring them into the Hive. You were the one to get sexually excited when Michael's brain got wiped clean, and you were the one who had the most tremendous orgasm while your family was being wiped by the Hive Mind. Face it, it was all you, and you loved it!"

"No!" said Sam cried.

"That's all that's left of the original you. A pathetic voice. The tiny bit of your original self which disclaims responsibility for what the other 99 percent does. Well, that doesn't matter. Soon even that tiny one percent will be snuffed out. Then I won't have to listen to that whiny voice," said Sam, grinning from ear to ear. "You're almost completely gone, Sam. I can feel the very last bit of you, draining away."