Bred by the Hive Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

Jack got a frantic knock on his door at three o'clock in the morning. He opened it. It was Sam.

She was shaking, and her eyes were filled with tears.

She ran into his arms, still crying.

It took only a short time to get the complete story from her.

"They made me convert my own sister and nieces," said Sam. "They made me convert them, and then they made me bring them in to be slaughtered. And I laughed. And then I fucked Marion and had the biggest orgasm of my life as my family was absorbed, as they fucked phalluses and their brains were wiped clean and they were turned into automatons!" Suddenly, Sam was in a rage.

"You... had sex with Marion?" Ironically, of everything she had done, that seemed to surprise Jack most of all.

Sam nodded, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"It wasn't you, Sam," said Jack.

"Wasn't it?" she yelled. "Why didn't I fight it, Jack? Tell me why?"

"Because you couldn't. You have this giant pancake on your back, remember?" said Jack.

She returned to his arms, crying. "But why didn't I even try? Jack, I didn't even try," she said, her face full of pain.

Jack held her in his arms.

"And she made me say such terrible things. And I felt them, Jack. At the time, I felt wonderful that my family was being consumed." Sam licked her lips. "When... when I saw Carla, and Charlotte, fucking those white phalluses under those bright green lights, when I saw them having their brains drained away, I felt so sexually aroused. I got so much pleasure out of their pain!"

"And how do you feel now?" said Jack.

"Terrible!" Sam cried.

"Then that tells you the truth of it," said Jack sternly. "You're being manipulated."

"Why?" Sam cried. "They don't need my approval to take my family."

"I don't know what their plan is," said Jack. "Maybe... maybe the Hive wants to convince you that you wanted it. Maybe that was the point of the whole exercise."

"That's what scares me," she said, and she looked so beautiful to Jack in that moment, with tears streaming down her cheeks, and her blonde hair so perfectly framing her face and green eyes. "It scares me because I think that maybe I did want it! If I didn't, I would have fought against it!" She started to cry again.

Jack held her in his arms. Two slaves of the Hive, each with giant, mature pulsating riders on their backs, embraced each other. That's all they were permitted to do.