Bred in Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
Asian Instagay breeds me at an LA houseparty in secret.
2.5k words
4.41
11.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being gay in LA, you meet tons of absurdly hot people. One day, you're scrolling Instagram liking pictures of guys with 8 pack abs, the next day you're running into them at the gym, a bar, or a house party. Over the years, I've fallen into a friend group that could make even the most hydrated of gays thirsty, all thanks to my best friend, Sam. We met two years ago in Palm Springs and hit it off—now, we're practically brothers.

Sam is 6'4 and 210 lbs,, blond hair, blue eyes—the spitting image of a Nordic god. I'm no shrimp myself, at 6'2, but a little bit on the skinny side, at around 170 lbs. What can I say? I used to run track. I've got long brown hair that nearly reaches my shoulders, brown eyes, and a pale, freckled complexion. I'm not unattractive by any means, in fact, I'd say I'm pretty good looking! But when you're constantly surrounded by tens in one of the hottest cities in the world, it can fuck with your self image a bit. Also, the fact that I am now 29 and have never been in a serious relationship is not helping matters.

Anyways, a few weeks ago, Sam decided to throw a house party. His house was sick, three floors and he only had one roommate—coming from money had its perks. All the usual suspects were invited, gym friends, party friends, and everyone even tangentially friendly with our core friend group. One in particular was one of Sam's old vacation buddy Christopher, a gorgeous asian instagay. 6 feet tall and 175 lbs, he had high cheekbones and a six pack for days. Christopher and me were always friendly, but his confidence felt like arrogance and he always seemed a little full of himself.

He had brought with him Jay, a 22 year old, gymnast that barely reached his chin, the latest in a long line of bottoms that he would date and dump as soon as they started getting frustrated by his "no labels" policy and tried to get him to commit. Christopher's reputation was well known as a total top (with an ass to die for) that has a revolving door of guys going through his bedroom. Being a total bottom myself (and one that many people assume is a top) and having little confidence to flirt with strangers means I spend a lot of time playing the wallflower, but even if I was feeling confident, I would know to steer clear of Christopher.

"Hey Jeremy, how's it going?" he said, his deep voice reverberating through my body as he gave me a hug. He did the standard introduction of little Jay to me and Sam and then kept it moving, ushering him by the ass out to the balcony to catch up with some of his friends. Like I said, politely friendly, but I'm pretty sure if I wasn't friends with Sam, he would probably walk right by me in a bar.

The night progressed and people got progressively more fucked up. Drinks were flowing, powder was being cut and doses were downed. By the time 2am rolled around, I was sufficiently wasted. Me and Sam are dancing in the living room and I see Christopher usher a very out of it Jay into an uber before returning to the party.

He joins us on the dancefloor by looping behind Sam and giving me a small smirk.

"Where'd the child bride go," Sam asked, yelling over the blaring music.

"Home. He got a little too fucked up...I think he was nervous." Christopher shrugged.

"Your first time hanging out with the big kids is always tough. I get it." I said.

Christopher looked at me and laughed.

"What a nice way of calling us old, Jeremy." He said, winding around Sam and throwing his arm around me.

"We are NOT old. He is just VERY young." I said, the liquid courage doing wonders as I stared into his eyes. He paused and for the first time I felt like he had really noticed me. In fact, his assessing gaze looked almost predatory.

We continued dancing for the next hour, and Christopher spent equal time between me and Sam grinding on us. The attention felt nice and I was getting a little heated, even though he just seemed to be messing around and having a good time.

Sam and Christopher walked outside to go talk to some of the stragglers smoking cigarettes and pot on the balcony and I went to the kitchen to grab my self some water, already way too drunk for how late it was. I went upstairs to go to the top floor for the bathroom and some privacy as the upstairs was quiet and empty.

I splashed some water on my face and looked in the mirror, assessing the damage to see how wasted I was. All in all, I was a little sweaty, but looking good. No bloodshot eyes, no shit on my face. I smoothed my hair back and opened the door and on the other side was Christopher.

"Hey," he said, leaning against the doorframe .

"Hey," I said, surprised. "Does the bathroom downstairs have a line or something?"

"Or something," he replied, with his tiny half smile on his face. He entered the bathroom head on, making me step back to make way for him. We kept walking until my hands were against the sink countertop. "I wanted to chat with you."

"About what?" I laughed nervously.

"Well, you've been looking really great lately," he said, leaning forward so that his hands brushed over mine. "I've always kind of wondered why we never hooked up."

"I don't know. You've just always been Sam's friend. And you never seemed that interested before."

He signed. "Maybe there was a part of me that thought it might've been awkward because of Sam? Too many questions. Too much attention. I don't really like people knowing my business."

"I got news for you, dude. A lot of people seem to know your business."

He laughed. "That's just the tip of the iceberg. If you knew what I did that they didn't know about, you'd be hard as rock." He paused. "Or who."

His hand snaked under to graze my crotch. "But it looks like you seem to be doing quite well without any particulars."

I blushed and opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Christopher took advantage of the silence and grabbed me by the hand. "Come with me."

And just like that, I was following him, like my body was on autopilot. We walked down to the end of the hall and turned into the guest bedroom. He ushered me in and locked the door behind me.

"Christopher, I—" I began, but he came from behind me and wrapped his wrists around my waist, grinding his crotch into my ass.

"Look, Jere," he breathed into my ear. "You look so good tonight. That ass is all I've been looking at tonight."

"What about Jay?" I asked.

He turned me around and gave me another one of his arrogant smirks.

"Jay and I are dating, but we aren't exclusive. And what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Or Sam for that matter. What do you say? Just between us."

I paused, my mouth slightly open in shock. That opening us all he needed as he leaned forward, hands lightly holding my cheeks as we put his lips to mine. When his tongue entered my mouth, I almost short circuited, having no idea how exactly I got there or that this was how my night was going to go. The kiss slowly grew more passionate and his hands started to grip my face firmly as he dominantly explored every inch of my mouth. I felt like my soul was being sucked through my body.

He removed his hands and looked at me, as if waiting for an answer. At this point, I was drunk, horny and completely on board. Through hazed, lusty eyes, I nodded and said the word he'd been waiting for.

"Yes."

He gave me a rare smile that showed his pearly lights. "Okay, baby. Our little secret."

His hands slowly shifted to my shoulders as he began to put pressure on them. I took the hint and got on my knees. As I did this he take off his shirt, revealing that absolutely shredded six pack, his body was slender, but still athletic, and totally cut, each muscle seemingly jutting out his torso. His skin looked soft and golden against the light from the street coming in through the windows. As my hands slid down his hairless chess and rubbing every abdominal, I reached his jeans and began to button them, pulling them down.

I look up and see him staring down at me in his underwear.

"Hands down," he told me. I did as he commanded and watched as his thumbs hooked around his brief and slowly pulled them down. Out flopped his semi erect cock, nearly hitting me in the face. It was a solid 7, 7.5 inches, uncut and thick.

"Open wide," he said. Ashamed, but horny as hell I looked up at his smirking face with my mouth open, tongue out while he slapped his cock around my face.

"Now show me why all the other boys say you're a hot fuck," he whispered as he stuck his dick in my mouth. He slid it in to the base and waited, holding my face to his crotch. "Nice. This will be fun," he said, after a few seconds without a hint of a gag reflex.

He proceeded to pump in and out of my mouth with long, steady strokes, and I did my best to take it all. My dick was rock hard in my jeans as he firmly gripped the back of my head, only occasionally releasing to push me onto his balls or to slap my cheeks with his thick fleshy cock.

All of a sudden, he pulled off me. "Get naked, now." He ordered with a start, I began to strip quickly, revealing my thin but muscled body. My dick was nothing special, nearly 6 inches, but my ass was fat and fleshy. He looked at me up and down, assessing all angles.

"With an ass like that, and a dick like that, thank god you're a bottom," he laughed before grabbing me by the arms and pushing me down to the floor, despite the bed being right there.

"Push that fat ass out," he whispered in my ear as he got behind me. I heard the sound of him pushing down his pants to his angles and then felt him press a bottle against my nose.

"Sniff," he commanded, the bottle of poppers beneath my nose smelt incredibly strong. He made me take 4 long huffs and next thing I knew, I felt high in the sky. I slowly flattened my body again the rug except for my ass which I kept elevated.

"I wish I knew earlier you were such a slut, Jeremy," he said his deep voice echoing across the room, his voice magnified by the surrounding silence. I felt his wet tip slowly rub against my hole and I paused. I wasn't on prep and we hadn't talked about condoms.

"Push out and take my raw cock, baby." He commanded before I could say anything, slowly thrusting into my hole, which gave right away, helped by the poppers. I cried out as he collapsed on top of me and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhhhh, be a good bitch and take my cock quietly. You don't want Sam to come down here and walk in on you getting bred by his buddy, do you? I won't tell if you don't." Christopher kept his voice low but it still carried which made it even more hypnotic. Soon all I could here was the occasional dirty talk, Christopher's moans and heavy breathing and the slap of his thighs against my ass.

"Damn, this is good pussy. We may have to work something out, Jeremy. I think I may want this whole more often." I gasped, my body flexed and silent, the tip of my hard dick lightly grazing the top of the carpet with each thrust.

Suddenly, he pulled me up to my knees, not hesitating or pausing at all between his thrusts, but wrapping one arm around my neck and the other my dick, pumping my hard cock and he pumped me full of him.

"I'm gonna cum soon. Gonna fill you up deep and give you my load. It was meant for Jay, but now it's all yours. Tell me you want it, baby."

Between the pounding I was getting and getting jerked off, I was nearly delirious in pleasure. I let out a quiet but high pitched whine and said, "Please give me your load."

I heard his laugh behind me, a short one to go with his heavy breathing as he thrust deeply into me. "I'm ready to breed you, whore. Take it." He thrust in one last time and I felt his entire body weight fall on me as his hand left my dick and forced to the ground, where he rocked into me, seeding me with pump after pump of his uncut dick. I felt his dick pulse inside me a few times as he laid completely on top of me, as far deep in as he could go.

Slowly, I felt him come to a stop and he relaxed for a second on top of me. After a moment, he exhaled and pushed him self out of me.

"Stay there," he said. I was still frozen and waited, still panting heavily and completely aroused as I still had not cum yet. I heard him pulling up his pants and buckling his jeans.

"Stick that fat pussy up and push out." He whispered one last command. Almost on auto pilot, I did as he said and felt a trickle of cum ooze out of my hole.

"Nice," he said to himself and I saw a flash fill the room. Not having looked his way yet, I wasn't sure what it was and froze up.

"Remember: our little secret. See you soon, Jeremy." And just like that, he walked out of the room before I could even say anything, leaving the door open behind him.

I finally turned around and immediately jerked myself off. Shooting out 5 thick shots all over my chest after after ten strokes. I laid there on the floor completely covered in my cum and filled with someone else's. I slowly got dressed and walked back up to the party, where luckily nobody had even noticed I had gone. I found out later that Christopher I said he was driving home to check on Jay right after I had left to get a drink and go downstairs. I guess he made a quick pit stop along the way.

I've seen Christopher out a few times since that night, a few times while he was with Jay, and we never acknowledged what had happened. Although sometimes I can feel his eyes on me and a part of me wonders if he's just waiting for me to come crawling to him, begging for his cock before we can have a repeat performance.