Bred While Her Husband's Away

Story Info
A gryphon hybrid is bred while her husband is away...
2.1k words
5.6k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Mmm... Oh, Mason..."

Cassie moaned, the toucan-feline hybrid on all fours on the bed, her phone on the bedside table. After all, her husband was going to call soon and she didn't want to miss his call, not even as another partner of hers thrust into her pussy, her folds hugging his shaft with every stroke as if her body did not want to relinquish its grip on him.

She stretched out, her blue beak brushing the pillow, though it was just the night for a good round of sex, the wind howling outside and the tree in their garden rattling against the window as if it was trying to come through. But Cassie had nothing to worry about there, no, not at all, even if she only mused and toyed with the idea of the eagle-owl anthro protecting her from the ills of the world.

She, after all, was far from helpless.

But he felt so good inside her as she stretched out her torso a little more, as if she was going to bow her chest and her large, heavy breasts all the way down to the bed. It was a tempting thought as Mason's hips bounced off her thick buttocks with every stroke, a soft pap-pap of their bodies coming together filling the room.

"Mmmm..." The eagle-owl groaned, clicking the edges of his beak together as his gaze flicked off to the side. "Your phone is ringing, dear."

Mason didn't much mind if Cassie's attention was elsewhere, though he would have liked it all on him. It was not the first time he had had sex with Cassie, though it was more often than not when her partner, Sam, was there, the two of them having been married for several years already. It was something of a special pleasure for the eagle owl, after all, to plunge into the pussy of a femfur who didn't "belong" to him, even if it was all consensual.

It just showed the weaker husbands, of course, where they belonged in the pecking order. Which was, as always, beneath his claw while he pleased their wives and partners in ways they never could.

So, everyone won, in the end.

"Ah... Ohhhh..."

Cassie moaned, reaching for her phone as Mason's cock slipped out of her, though he was not too worried. As she answered the call, accidentally switching it on to video call mode, he turned her on to her back, spreading her legs deliciously for him to sink his aching prick back between them.

"Hi, hoooooonnnneeeeeyyyyyy!"

Her cry came more sharply, beak parted, and Mason fluffed up his feathers, more than showing off a little. Outside, there were surely holiday lights still up and festivities going on, despite the challenging weather but, well -- that was exactly the reason he was there with Cassie. Her husband especially had not wanted his wife to be alone for the holidays.

"Hon?" Sam's face appeared on the phone and Cassie blushed, though most of it was hidden by the feathers on her face. "Are you okay? It's... Oh. Oh!"

Of course, it was not all that hard for the Doberman to work out what his wife was doing, but Cassie only winked to him, her whole body juddering with soft reverberations every time the eagle owl sank his cock deep into her. Her folds hugged him with every thrust and she moaned aloud, even though her husband was right there on the phone with her.

The canine's expression softened and he whined, though there was a warmth in his eyes that was all for Cassie.

"Are you having fun, honey?" He murmured. "I didn't want you to be alone, I'm so sorry I had to fly to get this deal done over the holidays."

"Mmmm... Oh, you'll pay me back for it...ah...later, I know," Cassie moaned, though it was a struggle for her to get words out, her tail lashing back and forth. "Oof... Mmmm, he always feels so good inside me, honey. Thank you for my early Christmas present."

Sam blushed and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, though Mason couldn't see that on the phone screen as Cassie groaned and he drove into her harder, seeking out every inch of her pussy he could.

"Mm, hey, dude," he said, raising his voice a little to be heard over Cassie's groans. "You doing good over there?"

"Uh... Yeah," Sam answered, though it was fair for the canine to be a little awkward about things. "Thank you for taking care of my wife while I'm away, Mason. You know it means the world to us... And to me."

"Ngh, no problem."

Mason, however, was a little busy as the toucan-feline's legs came up around his waist, hugging him tightly and dragging him down against her. Even though she was on the bottom, Cassie still knew well enough how to make her needs known, moaning as her tongue flickered out over the edge of her beak, barely focused on the screen and her husband.

"Thing is..." Mason grunted. "I've got a present for you two also... Cassie kind of already knows."

"Oh?"

Sam's voice trembled across the phone line, though any cracking was down the dog's voice alone. He dared not ask, heart pounding, though he was on the other side of the world, what that gift was.

Mason smirked, eyes glinting even though his beak could not form the shape.

"Well, Cassie here wanted a nice, big litter...and she's not on the pill anymore," he said, as if it was all a pleasant conversation he was having, despite the shortness of the eagle owl's breath. "Mmm... So, I thought I'd give them to her to raise. Her belly may even be rounder with my clutch by the time you come back, Sam."

Sam whined, clapping a paw over his muzzle, though the dog's wagging tail gave away how he truly felt about things.

"Oh! Oh... Oh, thank you, Mason, that's so kind of you, I really don't know how we can ever repay you! Honey, did you hear that?"

He gushed, his voice trembling, overwhelmed with everything -- but that was exactly how Mason had intended it to be, crashing the news down on the dog all at once. Of course, it would all work out for them and he was hardly against the idea, though Cassie may have broken it to Sam more gently than the eagle owl had a penchant for doing.

"Mmmm, yes, sweetie, it's going to be...ah...amazing..." Cassie moaned, though her grip on the phone was shaky, tilting askew to only show part of her beak. "Mmmm... Oh, he's so deep inside me, honey, deeper than you ever could get."

It was not meant to humiliate Sam but it still startled a yip from the canine's lips as Mason gave Cassie all she craved with long, rolling strokes of his cock. His muscles ached lightly, reminding him of the physical exertion he was putting into everything, but he could go for many hours more, as long as he had just a little time to rest between rounds. He was, after all, not as young as he'd once been.

But that was part of the fun of breeding a lovely lady like Cassie, spending the time with her and cuddling with her, folding his wing-arm over her to soothe her with the gentle brush of his feathers. They'd have to get their own drinks and snacks that time, maybe a dinner delivery, with Sam not there to serve them but that was hardly a dealbreaker for either. It just changed the situation they found themselves in, his cock plunged bare into her pussy, her body ripe and fertile for the taking.

Yet could it even really be considered taking when Cassie gave herself to him, his knot thickening. It would tie them together when the moment was right and he ground in deeply, teasing it over her folds and her plump, swollen clit first of all, letting her feel his need while he added a sly nuance of stimulation to her.

"Ohhhhhh, so close..." She moaned, delirious with lust and gripping Mason tightly with her free hand, just for something to hold on to and ground herself there in the moment. "Honey... Mmm... I can feel him!"

That didn't really explain much to Sam on the phone but, well, it didn't have to either.

"You're doing so well, honey... Can you turn the phone around?"

"Mmm, hang on..."

Cassie fumbled with the phone and just about managed to switch the camera view so it was no longer using the front-facing camera through video call. So, her husband was treated to the delicious view, even if it was partially obscured by the eagle owl's lean stomach and feathers, of Mason's cock plunging into his wife's pussy, over and over again.

"Mmmph..."

Mason panted hotly, a shiver rolling through him. Being watched was just as much of a turn on, having Sam unable to do anything about how he was going to breed his wife and leave her with a clutch of eagle owl eggs, hybrid eggs, to raise. With their heritage and ancestry, there would not be a drop of canine blood in them, no, not at all, and he drove deep, letting his knot finally swell inside her. It would not do to hurt Cassie by popping his fully engorged knot into her sex, after all, not when he could wait for her to ride him and do it herself, taking that burst of pleasure for her own.

Cassie tightened her grip on him, his knot hitting all the right spots inside her as orgasm rose. Yet she didn't want to hold back from it, no, not in the slightest, not as she called out in a shriek that was unique to her, not caring who heard her as heat flooded her body, from head to curling toes.

Mason grunted, plunging in hard, though Cassie's hands were not steady with the phone, sometimes showing her husband a quick view of where their bodies joined and other times just showing off the eagle owl's brown markings, slashed across his feathers. It didn't matter, however, not as he fucked her through orgasm and chased down his own high to give them the litter he had promised them.

A litter to the dog, after all. A clutch to him. It was a tease and Mason did so love playing those lines, ignoring Sam's voice on the phone as he drove in harder and faster. Of course, he could not pull back very far with his knot keeping them nicely tied together, the tug of it on Cassie's pussy sending her straight into another orgasm as if there was nothing to differentiate between the first and the second.

With her pussy gripping and pulling erratically around his cock, her heels digging into his buttocks, the eagle owl tipped over the edge, ploughing deep as he keened out, his cock erupting inside her. Every hot spurt of seed flooded right up where it belonged, though not a drop spilt out of her pussy, even if there would be an exceedingly messy cream-pie drooling from her pussy much later, when he pulled out fully. Until then, he stayed deep, trembling above her as he dipped his beak down to hers in an avian kiss, sharing the moment with Cassie while the phone was set aside.

"Honey? Honey, is he cumming in you? Honey?"

But Cassie was not at any disposal to answer, crooning softly back to the eagle owl as he spent every drop inside her, though his heavy balls would very shortly refill themselves. They both knew that from all the times before they had enjoyed one another's bodies, but they could take their time with each other. Sam wouldn't be back home until after the holidays, sometime in January, but load after load of cum inside his wife would surely leave her just a little plumper with the notion of a big litter growing inside her womb fresh in their minds.

Ignoring Sam, they kissed deeply, beaks pressed together and tongues tenderly brushing one another, forgetting he'd even called.

While she was bred, he was away. And, all in all, it was just the way it was meant to be.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare2 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Cybernetic Breeder Pt. 01 A man fucks a monster-woman to breed an army...in NonHuman
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
All for a Cup of Coffee A world of endless beautiful women... and no coffee in sight.in NonHuman
Acceptance A transgender vixen finds romance in a frontier town...in NonHuman
Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
More Stories