The Cybernetic Breeder Pt. 01

Story Info
A man fucks a monster-woman to breed an army...
3.5k words
10.5k
21
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Day One...

...Definitely day one

Theo exhaled softly, the researcher standing on the ground of a new planet, though the world around him was not one that he would have recognised, not even then. The land was red and barren, though there were more fertile zones too, dried-up riverbeds cutting pathways like roads through the landscape. Hills undulated and caverns yawned, three moons hanging in the sky, though it was daylight -- or as close to a bluish-red kind of daylight as that planet could get.

His mission was simple, though not one that a researcher like him, even with his cybernetic enhancements to his arms, a modifier to his eye and more to his torso and legs still, was usually sent on. With the world changing so swiftly, their home planet, humanity travelled from planet to planet, conquering and taking -- but those in command had concluded that they could do even more if they had a monster army at their disposal.

Such a simple premise... Yet Theo had had his own reasons, most certainly, for joining the monster breeding programme, experimenting with bodies and subjects that could withstand the breeding force of monsters. They needed a willing volunteer, someone that was willing to deface and change their entire body for the want of breeding with monsters, impregnating them with modified sperm.

They had thought that they would have to force someone, twist their mind into accepting. They had not realised back then, that Theo was the perfect candidate.

The wind cut across him, though it was warm, his clothing made from something that was meant to wick away sweat from his olive skin, though his face would not remain clean-shaven of his black beard for long. Sometimes, it did not feel that much of him was left human with every enhancement, staring down at his metal hand, the curling fingers that moved even better than a human hand.

However, that arm and hand had been completely replaced, while his left hand had merely been enhanced, allowing him to project holograms from his palm, to communicate back with his commander. He'd never considered having a commander before, but it felt right on his mission, even if it was, for him, a self-serving one.

To fuck monsters, to breed monsters... He shivered, his body shifting into walk, as if he was controlling it with a joystick, merely a pilot, relishing in the casual ease of his body. It was a dream come true to him and a nightmare for others, practically the twisted stuff of the deepest, darkest imaginings.

The ground shook under him, but they had found monsters there that would suit their needs, that he would be able to breed, if he could win them over. Of course, his cock had been enhanced too, though mostly left a natural shape for a man, hoping to entice them. The use of pheromones and a strong, powerful, muscular body that had been designed purely to seduce monsters helped too.

Her roar echoed across the landscape and, quite honestly, Theo was not even thinking of his mission, not as the first monster of them all thundered towards him. Even though she was bipedal, the first of his targets, she ran on all fours, her limbs seeming too long for her body, though her four breasts swaying under her with the jolting camber of her run were impossible to miss. Spines like bristling hair layered the back of her head and down her neck, though they laid claim to her arms, the points of her elbows, around her shoulders and hips too.

His breath caught, blood roaring in his ears, the moons hanging low in the sky as the monstrous woman stormed towards him. Her tail lashed back and forth, hissing through humungous jaws, though he held fast and stood his ground, his lips ever so slightly parted in wonder.

Something lurched within Theo, a throbbing rush of need in the pit of his stomach, deep in his loins. The rush to his cock, all as the first of three hurried for him, hastening with ruthless intent.

Yet he could not show fear, not even as a blood-curdling scream cut through the air.

Through the dust, she skidded to a halt, bellowing, jaws parted wide, showing off the fury within. His heart jumped, pounding hard, so hard, in fact, that a lesser man would have feared it leaping out through his ribcage, blood rushing to all the right and the wrong parts of his body.

She would have repulsed anyone but him, his cybernetic modifications impressive -- and yet he still stood three feet shorter than her, the monster woman with gaping jaws. They were mandibles, four in total making up her jaw, though each one was a jaw in its own right, lined with sharp, dangerous teeth. Four eyes graced her face, though it was a sharp, angular face like that of a predator rather than a creature on any of the worlds

He trembled, standing before her, heart pounding, lurching. Oh, it would have been bad for him, terrible for him -- if his cock had not risen to the occasion so proudly. The throbbing bulge of his hard-on ached through his combat trousers, though Theo had no concern at all that her sharp claws would make quick work of them.

"Who daresss encroach on my territory?" She hissed, two tongues flickering in and out of her mandibles. "Who are you?"

She did not appear to be wanting to attack him, eyes flicking and darting back and forth, as if to take the measure of him. Yet she stopped, her breasts sagging lightly under their own weight, the red of her body dusty, though it was as if she had a scaled sort of rough hide, a long tail lashing back and forth. It was thinner, however, than he had thought from the images they had shown him of her, more dextrous as if it could curl around things.

Theo smiled even as the monster woman hissed, hunching over, claws out and fangs showing. He could not show fear, but it was easier than he could have expected as his cock ached and throbbed, ripping away the panel, which had been specially designed, over his crotch.

"What is this?"

It should not have been so easy, but his entire body rippled with muscle and brawn, the image of a perfect mate for them, all three of them. He pressed the button to release the pheromones that would help them recognise him as a potential mate, but as his huge, swollen hard-on sprung to life, throbbing up thick and full with blood, she stopped in her tracks, tongues lashing around her muzzle.

The pheromones would not coerce, but he took a step forward towards her, panting lightly through an open mouth. The man himself felt more like a monster, groaning in the back of his throat, though the massive length of his cock, enough even to please a monster so much larger than he was, was the only thing that the monster woman needed to see.

"You..." She hissed, eyes alight, a sweet aroma flooding the air. "I want you... You... You are a mate."

The word came with a hiss and he knew right there and then that he was going to get what he wanted. It was a good thing that his cybernetics had been infused with so much power (even if he did not know how long they would last, more than enough for his quest) to hold her as she lunged for him, snarling and growling, tumbling head over heels in a mess of lust.

She slammed him into the ground, but he did not mind that at all, gasping as he gave in to his lust. Yes, oh, yes, it was so much better than he could ever have imagined, moaning aloud, letting her wrap her hand around his cock, jerking it roughly. It could have been too much for him, but it was perfect, treated harshly, somewhat dominantly -- and yet he could match the monster stride for stride, grunting and thrusting up against her.

"Oh, fuck, yes..." He moaned, smirking deeply. "Jerk off my cock, you monster..."

She gave him a sidelong look from her four eyes, but otherwise did not pay his strange comment any mind.

"You..." She hissed, her hand working his length, squeezing, roughly jerking him off. "You will be my mate... You are a suitable mate."

"And I'll take you," he breathed, softer than before. "I'll have you... Oh, you are a beast, my goddess!"

Theo couldn't get out any more words as he groaned, her mouth and mandibles enveloping his cock. Her breasts were better for rubbing up against it, but she sucked on him briefly, using her tongues rather than closing the mandibles around him, which would have hurt his tender flesh. The slippery tongues wound around and around, though Theo still could not stop himself from snarling and hefting himself up, a creature entirely driven by lust.

That could have been what his body had been injected with, before, something to increase his sexual prowess, his stamina, but also his sex drive. There was nothing he could do other than flip her over onto her back, slamming her into the ground, his cock driving roughly between all four of her breasts at once.

"Yesssss, ohhhh!"

He howled with pleasure, letting it all course through him, humping and grinding wildly, squeezing the full length of his aching cock between her tits. The monster woman hissed in pleasure, though he didn't catch her words, not even as the bluish-red light around them eased a little darker, the only hint that the hour was growing late, considering that the moons were always in the sky.

He didn't need to think, not as the remarkably soft flesh of her breasts closed around him, giving him the perfect tunnel through which to thrust. Theo moaned, relishing in her snarls, how she even snapped at him, though he was still confident that the gorgeous monster, the beauty that he had never even thought that he would have the grace to lie with, even if she would be considered a horror to everyone else.

He howled, balls churning. He'd never thought that would be possible, but they had enhanced his nuts too, so that he could keep cumming and cumming, giving the monster women everything that they wanted. Not to say the least of it that it would give him the best chance of impregnating them, ensuring quick pregnancies, lust rising.

Again and again... He daydreamed even through the moment, ecstasy flooding him, aching deep inside as cum sloshed about within his balls, shockingly tempting. He wanted to fuck them all, the three that he had been shown, but he had to press through the moment, whimpering, grunting, easing on, moment by moment.

With a heavy thrust and a grind, he bellowed out his passion, ejaculating crudely, his cock flexing and throbbing, so much blood rushing into the pressure of his hard-on that he could barely think straight. Cum splattered over the monster woman's tits, painting all four of them with a thick dose of cum, long spurts splattering forth, marking her, marking her as his.

Oh, it was such a feral need, but he had barely even finished that first orgasm before he was flipping her over onto all fours. The monster woman, whose name he still did not even know and, honestly, did not need to know if she didn't want to tell him, snarled, grinding back onto him, as if she knew exactly what was coming next.

"Agh, yes! Fuck me, breed me... My mate!"

She howled for him, tongues slapping the outside of her muzzle as she heaved back at him, not giving him a chance to back out. Theo gasped, his cock suddenly inside her, her pussy tight around him but sloppy at the same time, so wet and so messy. He barely had even gotten a look at the blood-filled, oversensitive folds of her sex before she slammed back onto him, treating him as roughly as he had treated her.

And Theo adored every second of it, letting arousal sweep him away, howling, grunting, not caring for the sounds that he made. It did not matter, not when such heat and wetness slicked around his cock, drowning it in her essence. Humping over her, he heaved and slammed in, thrusting more and more roughly, the lewd clench of her wet pussy around him making him grind into her even harder.

"Yesssss," she hissed, the rasp in her voice making her even more attractive to him, though he had not thought that that was even possible. "Take me... Fuck me... My breeder!"

Yes, that was all he had ever wanted to be, as her pussy squeezed around him and she climaxed, wetly and messily. There was no way to mistake those full-body shudders as anything other than what they were as her whole body ground and jerked back at him, lust coursing through. Her pussy rippled with muscles that Theo had not considered, yet he needed her even more as she squirted around him.

"Yes... Mmm, I want...unff...to feel...you..."

More and more. There was so much more. He had to have it, lost in the moment, though there was never any true need for Theo to be found. He was as much a monster and a beast as she was, only he was the one that others said was whole and healthy, the one that was human.

Theo didn't feel very human anymore, not as her arousal dripped down his thighs, messy and slick. He raked in a harsh breath, air pulling against his eardrums, as if his sense of hearing was blocked from the outside world, while he was locked there in the moment. All he had was sensation, groping her, grabbing at her tits, imagining already just how big and round she was going to get in pregnancy. She was going to have so many monstrous offspring for him, so many pregnancies... And he couldn't wait to fuck her through all of them, cock lustfully sliding through the slick, drooling mess of her pussy.

With every grinding, driving thrust, he spent a little more into the monster woman's cunt. It was as if that first orgasm had never truly stopped, yet they were the only two creatures there to be seen in the rough, red, barren landscape. Not that Theo minded at all, for he didn't want to be disturbed, wanted to be left alone to rock through another true orgasm, bellowing and squeezing her tits as he poured his essence into her.

Every drop had to go somewhere, though her sloppy pussy still let it drool out along the fat length of his cock, the head defined and throbbing. So deep inside her, he was almost loathe to pull back, even though Theo had to for another thrust and then another. He was sure that he had already bred her, a hand groping crudely down to her lower abdomen, which swelled with the force of his cum, but he kept thrusting and thrusting.

Theo had not thought that it would take him such a short time to become nothing more than a mindless beast driven by lust, as if nothing else in the world existed for him. Yet he was that, all the same, even if he did not want to be. Though he very much wanted to be that, his rational mind falling back and away in lieu of ecstasy, the throbbing pulse that was his nuts emptying their load, again and again and again.

Her lower stomach plumped out deliciously with his cum, showing just how much he was filling her up with, forcing it directly up into her womb. The head of his aching prick crashed into her cervix with every thrust, though it didn't seem at all to cause her any pain or discomfort, but rather had her humping back crudely against him, hissing and snarling, drooling and slavering. All for him, all for his attention.

Such was his time on the monster planet, dragging his cock from her overfilled pussy, cum and her sexual fluids slopping out. Yet nothing had to be clean there, not at all, not even as dirt clung to their knees and other parts of them, somehow even managing to highlight the curve of her multiple tits. Yet his shaft found a new hole almost instantly, the drive in his body straining, even more, to claim her as his own.

"Ohhhhhh!"

The monster woman humped back at him, taking control, though she slammed onto his cock with such force, driving it up into her anal passage, that he flipped over onto his back. She threw her head back and bellowed, tits jiggling, alone there but for their lust as everything came to the most lustful head that it possibly could, her backside tightening around him, milking him of his load.

Their cries turned feral, ripped from their throats with a raw sense of passion that could not be otherwise contained. He had to have her, Theo desperate for her, scrabbling and scraping, even in his boots, to try to get his feet back under him. Yet it was the monster woman who was in control right there and then, her backside slamming onto his cock as he heaved and grunted, eyes wide, languishing where he was. She rode him, reverse-cowgirl, though her flexible tail was well lifted out of the way for him, just there to give Theo something to grab onto as he yanked it in against his chest and practically drooled over it.

The pulse and tight clench of her arse around his cock was enough to send him away, thrusting weakly, the pressure in his lower back nowhere near enough to stop him from doing what he wanted. The muscles that were not used, most often, when he had been merely human, would grow stronger and stronger, the more that he used them. So it was that he would learn to thrust and to fuck her in that position, doing all that the monster woman wanted, pushing her body through pregnancy after pregnancy, letting her take everything that she could from him too.

In lust and breeding passion, Theo had found his first mate, eyes fixed on her thick, jiggling arse, her skin red and more leathery there, like reptile skin. He couldn't see discernible scales, though there was an obvious slop of cum as he exploded within her backside, letting the rippling pulse and twitch of her anal muscles milk him for all he had. His hands grabbed her tits, forcing her torso back towards him as he crunched up, an arch in her lower back, though the monster woman only howled, losing control, just as he was.

Together, they didn't need to have that control. They could just be as they were, his thick meat throbbing deliciously within her, giving both everything that they could ever have wanted. Even Theo only dimly remembered his reason for coming there as his greatest of fetishes, finally, was indulged, all in the best of ways, his body aching, the skin parts of him sweating, though, of course, what had been completely replaced with cybernetics could not do that. Not that he would trade the strength and power in them for anything else, the durability too.

Cum slopped messily out of her backside even as he filled her -- and yet he could not stop the urge to breed. Hauling her to the side, though it was not an easy position for a rough fuck, he spooned her, lifting her left leg so that he could more easily drive into her sex. The monster woman's tail thrashed, wrapping tightly around him, the only part of her body that she could use, in such a position, to haul and drag Theo in against her even more furiously than ever.

His cock slipped out, a lewd, wet slap, only to be crammed back into her sopping wet pussy. It was as if him fucking her arse had turned her on even more and he sank right back in where his dick belonged, stretching her out around him. Though it was wet and messy, nothing hindering the ploughing force of his cock, the friction was still delicious, enough to form an addiction, even then, thrusting harder and harder, lips parted with lust.

When he climaxed again in her pussy, truly testing out the stamina of his enhanced cock and balls, Theo bared his teeth in a feral grin.

There, he was so much more than a researcher. Yet he was going to give the government, and the planet, every last member of the monster army that they needed.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestabout 1 year ago

Wow enjoyed this one alot!

AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

MasterJohn6969MasterJohn6969about 1 year ago

A good short, I'd like to see more added to this maybe ever 3 to 5 chapters . I did enjoy this keep up the good work.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 01 Kai’s Secret is found out by the Two Women he loves.in NonHuman
More Stories