Bree & Madison Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got this." Madison reassured her.

As the two men drew closer, Madison lifted her leg up and crossed it over Bree's legs as she put her arm around Bree's shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Thanks for the drinks boys, but I'm sorry, she's already taken."

The two men stopped dead in their tracks, the look of defeat on their faces. They returned to the bar as the girls watched them, but kept their closeness, still pretending to be girlfriends. The two men looked around the bar and spotted another set of girls and called the waitress over to send drinks to them, quickly forgetting about Bree and Madison. They both broke out in laughter and quickly drank their drinks and got up from the booth.

"I think that's enough excitement for the night Bree. Let me take you back home."

The two made their way to Madison's car, laughing and giggling along the way.

"Those poor men." Bree giggled.

"Oh, they're just jealous because I'm taking the prettiest girl back home."

"Whatever Maddie. You're the one in the sparkly sexy dress. Your tits looks amazing in it."

"Bree, I think you're a little drunk."

The two girls looked at each other and busted out laughing. It was a short drive back to Bree's house. Madison parked, but left the car running and helped Bree get out of the car and walked her to her front door.

"I had such a fun time with you tonight Maddie."

"I had fun too. I always have fun with you. I really enjoy hanging out with you. You're an awesome person. I'm sorry we didn't get to know each other better in high school."

"Yeah, too bad."

The two girls became quiet and looked in each other's eyes. Madison placed her hands around Bree and gave her a hug. Slowly parting, Madison didn't let go of Bree. Madison closed her eyes, leaned forward, and kissed her. The kiss lasted for just a moment before Madison broke it off.

"I'm...I'm so sorry..."

Madison let go of Bree and walked quickly back to her car and jumped in. Without saying anything else, she pulled away, leaving Bree standing in her doorway. Bree stood there motionless, frozen in time. She watched Madison's car speed off into the distance before she composed herself. She had never been kissed like that before. Madison's soft and warm lips against hers for that brief moment. She reached up with her fingers and felt her lips, the lingering scent of the strawberry lip gloss Madison was wearing entered her.

Bree shook the feelings off of her. No, it must have been the alcohol she thought to herself. She figured she and Madison were just too drunk, but then, she really didn't feel all that drunk. She turned and headed into her house. She thought about texting Madison, but figured she would wait until tomorrow. Probably a stupid mistake. She closed her eyes and reached up and felt her lips again. Bree felt her chest flush, but shook off the feeling again. She got undressed and took a nice long hot shower and got ready for bed. As she lay there alone, she reached for her phone and pulled up her texts from Madison. She stared at her name for a few moments before putting the phone back down. She fell asleep, thinking one last thought of the kiss.

The next morning, all Bree could do was think about Madison. She had such a great time with her last night, and it started to bother her about Madison kissing her. She knew Madison didn't have a boyfriend, and that was one thing they never even chatted about. Bree never thought about bringing it up, and Madison never spoke about it. Was Madison into girls? Did Madison like her? Was it a silly thing in the heat of moment? She tried to fill the rest of her Sunday with various chores around the house, but her mind kept on racing back to last night. Madison looked so amazing in that dress. She had a wonderful smile and a great personality, her legs were silky and smooth, and her body was just killer. Bree kept checking her phone all day, the anticipation eating away at her. It started getting late, and Bree couldn't wait any longer.

"Hey" she texted Madison.

A couple hours passed and Bree's phone never chirped back with a reply. She checked it several times, making sure she did in fact send a text to Madison, but nothing ever was sent back to her. Bree got her things ready for work in the morning and hopped in the bed, checking her phone several more times before she fell asleep.

The next morning at work, Bree signed into her computer and jumped into work. It turned out to be a pretty busy morning due to a couple callouts. When lunch finally arrived, Bree hurried down to the sales department and approached Madison's cubicle. She glanced over the wall and it didn't look like Madison was even there. Her computer was shut off and her chair had been pushed in. She saw Mark and asked him if Madison was there.

"She called out this morning. Said she wasn't feeling well."

Bree sulked back and walked out to her car, eating lunch alone. She hoped Madison was okay. She wondered if she had called out because of what happened Saturday night. She hoped that wasn't the case. After lunch, Bree returned back to her desk and kept busy until it was time to leave. She was so glad to finally be off. Some days she felt like she had just talked way too much on the phone. It was getting dark and she got in her car and sat there for a moment. She pulled out her phone and sent another message to Madison.

"Hope you're okay. Missed you today."

The next day at work, Madison once again walked into the sales department and headed over to Madison's cubicle. She didn't see Mark around, but took note Madison's computer was off and her chair hadn't moved from the day before. She returned to her car to eat lunch alone again and wondered why Madison was ignoring her. It was just a kiss. She shouldn't be so upset about it. It was a good kiss though.

"You need to quit being so silly." Bree sighed as she looked at her phone to the unanswered texts to Madison.

Bree left work and stopped by the store on her way home, and picked up a few things for dinner. She settled in, ate, and played around with her laptop for the rest of the evening. Getting late, she decided to take a shower and go to bed. It had felt like such a long day. Between work and worrying about Madison, Bree let the hot waters of her shower take her mind off everything. Feeling refreshed, she stepped out, dried off, and put on a pair of panties and got ready for bed. She turned off the lights and closed her eyes, but didn't fall asleep.

Bree's hands started drifting along slowly up and down her body. She grabbed both of her breasts and started rubbing her nipples with her thumbs. Her body responded and her nipples became hard. She continued squeezing her breasts while rubbing and playing with her nipples. She shivered with the pleasure it was giving her. She ran her left hand down her body to her panties and started playing along the elastic while her right hand continued playing with her breasts back and forth. She gently lifted her body up enough to slide her panties down below her lightly trimmed pussy. She ran her hand between her legs, gently rubbing and playing with her pubic hair. She started slowly messaging her pussy and she smiled with the sensation it was giving her. Her mind started drifting and she thought of Madison and how wonderful she thought their kiss was. She started rubbing her pussy a little faster and the feeling of ecstasy started spreading through her body. She started thinking of other places she liked being kissed, and wondered if Madison like to be kissed there as well. She tried to dismiss her friend out of her mind. She spread her pussy lips apart and found her clit and started making little circles. The feeling of pleasure overtook her as she started bucking her hips against her hand. Madison did have some of the most beautiful full breasts. She imagined what it was like to suck on her nipples and how they would feel. The harder Bree tried not to think of Madison, the more turned on she was getting thinking about her.

Bree knew something was about to happen. Her face and chest felt flushed and a feeling of warmth enveloped her body. She couldn't get Madison out of her mind. Her finger found its way into her pussy and all she could think of was Madison sucking and licking between her legs. She slipped in a second finger and gasped. The image of Madison and their two bodies wrapped together making love sent her over the edge. In what seemed like the most intense pleasure beyond anything she had ever experienced, Bree inhaled and held her breath, and came.

Moaning out in pleasure, Bree sank in exhaustion. Her heart was beating fast and she was breathing heavy. When the last wave of orgasm finally subsided, she came to realize she had gotten horny while thinking of Madison. She kept on trying to ignore the thought, but the fantasy of making love to her had just driven her over the edge. She wasn't into girls, was she? She couldn't help but think how romantic it would be to make out with Madison, their tongues dancing around in each other's mouths. She brought her left hand, wet and sticky with her cum, up to her mouth. She gently licked and cleaned off her fingers and could only imagine how erotic it would be to taste Madison's pussy and wondered if it tasted the same. Bree finally collapsed, exhausted, and feel asleep.

Bree awoke the following morning and hadn't felt that full of energy for the longest time. Her fantasy session last night while thinking of Madison opened her eyes. Today she was going to work and if Madison was there, she was going to set things straight with her. It was her luck after she arrived, her supervisor, Carol, came with another favor.

"Good morning Bree. I need another errand." Carol said as she was holding another set of forms which Mark needed down in sales.

"No problem. I got it." Bree said, taking the paperwork out of Carol's hand.

"Thank you. You've seemed very upbeat today."

"I had a good night's rest last night." Bree said, smiling at her supervisor.

Bree walked down the steps and peered through the window of the door leading into the sales department. Through all the people running about, she could see the back of Madison's head. She took a deep breath.

"Okay Bree, it's now or never."

She walked through the door and headed straight for Mark, who was busy on the phone himself. She handed off the paperwork and he mouthed a thank you to her. Her heart was beating hard in her chest as she kept on walking and into Madison's cubicle. She wasn't quite sure what she was going to say, but something needed to be worked out before she would lose the only friend she's had for the past several years. Bree turned and leaned up against the desk where Madison was sitting. She had just finished logging in a sale. Madison looked up at her.

"Oh, hey. I'm sorry I didn't text you back." Madison looked back at her computer screen and started keying in to answer another call.

"Look, Maddie, please don't shut me out."

Madison lowered her voice.

"I'm not. I just...I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm sorry."

Bree took Madison by the hand.

"Why are you sorry? I had a blast with you the other night. I've been really worried about you."

"I haven't felt like coming to work. I'm really embarrassed and I didn't want to see you. I only came in today because I didn't have any more sick leave. Please, just go."

Madison slipped her hand away from Bree and she turned from her so she didn't have to look at her.

"Okay. Before I go Maddie, I really like you. I like spending time with you. I think you're funny and beautiful and ever since I saw you here, every day is better than the last.

Bree could see Madison wipe a tear away as it rolled down her cheek.

"You really mean that?"

"Yeah, my supervisor even noticed and pointed it out."

Madison turned back around in her chair, wiping tears away from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Bree. I've been a jerk."

Bree leaned down and gave her friend a hug.

"Don't be. You can make it up to me on Friday. Come over to my place around 8pm. I'll fix dinner."

Bree left Madison's cubicle and returned to work. The next two days were a complete blur. She didn't see Madison at all, giving her room to breathe and not wanting to upset her. Bree got off work on Friday and stopped by the store and picked up some items. She was a pretty good cook she thought when she wanted to be, but since she always lived alone, she never felt like cooking for just one.

Arriving home, Bree set to work and cleaned up her place. Madison hadn't actually been in her house, and she wanted to make sure it was nice and tidy when she arrived. She didn't have much to do. She normally was such a clean and organized person anyway. She settled on cooking chicken cordon bleu with broccoli and a side salad. It was almost time and Bree was just about ready. There came a knock on the door and Bree could hardly stand her excitement.

"Here, these are for you." Madison said, handing Bree a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh they're so pretty. Thank you." Bree said, taking the flowers and smelling them.

"I also brought wine. I wasn't sure what you were fixing."

"Oh that's perfect. Chicken cordon bleu good?

"Sounds delicious."

Madison entered into Bree's home and looked around. While Bree always considered her two bedroom home small, it was actually quite large. Bree gave her a quick tour and then lead her into the dining room and got down a vase to put her flowers in. She took another smell of them.

"You've got such a lovely home. I really like what you've done in it."

Bree handed Madison a bottle opener and two glasses.

"Thanks. It's not much, but it's quant."

Madison uncorked the wine and poured the two glasses while Bree served the food.

"Oh, this looks so good. I didn't know you were such a cook."

"I dabble when I want to." Bree laughed.

Everything was all set. Bree lowered the lights in the dining area and turned on some soft music. The two sat down and Bree rose her glass of wine.

"To friendship."


The two clanked their glasses and each took a sip. The girls started eating and Madison just couldn't believe how delicious everything tasted. Every bite was better than the last. Bree was pleased how everything turned out and was glad Madison was enjoying it. The two girls started chatting, not missing at beat from what had been a speed bump for the past week in their friendship. They finished eating and Bree offered more to Madison.

"Oh no, I don't think I could eat another bite. Hats off to the chef. I might have to hire you out."

The girls retired to the living room with the bottle of wine and sat together on Bree's couch.

"I'm really glad you invited me for dinner. I'm really sorry for the way I've been acting. I'm sorry I didn't text back either. You're a good friend and I don't want to do anything to ruin that."

They both took a sip of wine.

"Maddie, you've become my closest friend. You didn't ruin anything. You ran away so fast, you didn't give me time to process what was happening."

"I'd like to say it was the alcohol making me do it."

"But?"

"But, to be all honest, the moment I saw you in that pink dress, I wanted to kiss you so bad. The longer the night went on, the more I wanted to. I never wanted to kiss someone so badly in my life."

Madison gulped down the last of the wine in her glass. Bree scooted closer on the couch to her.

"And now that you have?" asked Bree

"I've done nothing but think of it since."

Bree took her left hand and held Madison's face.

"Me too."

Bree closed her eyes and pulled Madison's face towards her and the two kissed. It was the sweetest and softest kiss Bree ever had. The two stayed together for a moment, Bree running her hand down and placing it on Madison's knee. Bree pulled away and looked at Madison. She giggled to herself as Madison sat there with her eyes still closed, lips still puckered. Bree leaned forward again, meeting again as they both slowly parted their lips. The kisses became more passionate and deeper, with both girls drawing into each other. Their tongues found one other and danced around together in each other's mouths. They were each other's fantasy come true. The moment stopped for the two of them, embracing and finding each other's deep down hidden desires.

Madison reached down and took Bree's hand off her knee and held it in her hand, their fingers intertwining each other. Their lips parted and both girls opened their eyes and looked deep into each other. Without saying a word to each other, they knew they had the approval of the other. Madison raised Bree's hand to hers, and kissed the back of it, both girls keeping their eyes locked together. Madison kissed around Bree's hand and her wrist. She let go of Bree's hand and ran her hands through Bree's hair, pulling her even closer and kissing her mouth once again. Sweeping Bree's hair off her neck, Madison moved down and started kissing it. Bree reached over and started rubbing Madison's legs, softly stroking back and forth, feeling from around her hips to her knees and back again. Madison in turn ran her hands down across the middle of Bree's chest, grabbing and squeezing her breasts through the blouse she was wearing. Bree gasped in pleasure. The two girls tongues found each other and they deeply kissed once more.

Bree stood up, taking Madison's hand and she stood up as well. Leading her down the hallway, Bree turned the lights and music off and walked Madison into her bedroom. Over onto the bed, Madison sat down. Bree stood before her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, letting it slip off and drop to the floor behind her. Madison pulled her close and the two kissed again with Madison kissing her way down Bree's chest. She reached around and unzipped Bree's skirt and let it drop to the floor. The heat from Madison's kisses overtook Bree and she pushed Madison down onto the bed and lay on top of her. Bree and Madison held each other's gaze and with a reassuring nod and smile from each one, Bree reached up and pulled Madison's shirt off. She sat up and ran her hands over Madison's body, cupping and squeezing her friend's breasts, playing with the lace on her bra. Madison reached behind her and unfastened her bra with Bree doing the same. Bree bit her lower lip at the sight of Madison's breasts. She yearned to suck and play with her nipples. Kicking their shoes off, Bree pushed Madison back down on the bed and crawled on top of her, holding and kissing her, their breasts pressed against each other, their hard nipples rubbing up against one another.

Working her way down with kissing, Bree took her time and made sure she kissed and tasted every bit of Madison's body. Grabbing both of Madison's breasts, Bree ran her thumbs over her friend's nipples and played with them, feeling them between her fingers, pinching and gently twisting. Madison responded by moaning in pleasure. Bree look Madison's left breast and slowly licked her nipple a few times before gently sucking and biting it. Bree moved to Madison's right breast and did the same. Madison moaned softly as Bree ran her tongue in circles around her nipple. Bree continued kissing her way down Madison's body, across her stomach and arrived at the waist of the pants she was wearing. Bree unbuttoned the pants and pulled the zipper down, kissing her body along the way. Finding a pair of lace undies, Bree reached up and slid off Madison's pants and panties off in one quick movement. Madison's pussy was completely shaved and gleaned in the soft light of the bedroom with the wetness of the erotic moment.

Bree and Madison moved further up onto the bed, with Madison's head resting on the pillows. Bree parted Madison's legs and ran her hands up and around her pussy, but not actually touching it. She felt the inside of Madison's inner thighs, rubbing and feeling her legs to her knees and back. It was torture for Madison in the heat of the moment. Bree looked up once more to Madison who gave her one more nod of approval between deep gasps of breath. Bree started kissing around Madison's pussy and all along her inner thighs. She could feel the heat from between Madison's legs against her face. Slipping her hands around Madison's legs, Bree lowered herself and gently licked Madison one time. The pleasure overtook Madison and she moaned out very loudly. She tried to cover her mouth quickly with her hand. Bree started slowly kissing and gently licking Madison's pussy, each action giving a resounding response from Madison.