Bree & Madison Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree took her hand and parted Madison's pussy lips, picking up a little more speed with her licks and kisses. She dancing around Madison's clit with her tongue, leaving Madison gasping in pleasure. Her body quaked with the feeling of her lover's tongue flicking her clit back and forth. Bree took the entire clit into her mouth and sucked on it harder and harder. Madison tasted so good and Bree wanted more and more of her. Faster and faster Bree licked. Madison sat a little up to get a better view of Bree and started playing with her own nipples. Bree kept her on the edge of orgasm, and wave after wave of euphoria struck her. Madison started to slowly buck her hips against Bree's face and she knew Madison was about to peak. Panting and grunting, the climax suddenly hit her.

"Oh fuck, right there. Right there. Yes. Yes. Yes!" screamed out Madison.

Madison felt electric as she exploded in an orgasm. Bree did everything she could to lap up all of her lover's juices. She stayed between Madison's legs, slowly rubbing and licking her now swollen clit. She began climbing up Madison's body, kissing and licking her way. She then noticed a tear run down the side of Madison's face and smiled.

"Thank you baby." Madison cooed out of breath.

The girls kissed once more, their lips pressed against each other and the final convulsions of orgasm subsided from Madison's body. Bree tickled her nose against Madison's and the two giggled. Madison covered her face and fanned herself off. She sat up against the headrest of Bree's bed and pulled Bree towards her.

"I had all the fun, but now it's your turn." Madison whispered.

Madison spread her legs open and slipped off Bree's panties, noting a large wet spot had already formed on them. She turned Bree around and sat her down, cradling her between her legs. She brushed the blonde hair to one side of her neck and started kissing the back of Bree's neck and down along her shoulder. Madison leaned back and let Bree fall into her arms. She reached around and started tracing her fingers, rubbing them up and down the sides of Bree's body, gently caressing the sides of her breasts. Bree closed her eyes as Madison continued kissing her neck and shoulder and finally biting and sucking on her earlobe. Madison cupped both of Bree's breasts and fondled with her nipples.

Running her left hand down past Bree's stomach, Madison arrived at her friend's pussy. She gently parted her pussy lips, keeping the other hand playing with Bree's right breast. Bree's natural wetness was all Madison needed as she starts rubbing and flicking her lover's pussy. Bree turned her head and the two quickly kissed as Madison ramped up speed, rubbing and playing with her pussy. Madison slowly slipped two fingers inside Bree and she arched her back and moaned out in pleasure. In and out slowly, Madison begins to finger fuck her friend. Bree's breathing grew heaver and faster with each thrust, a little deeper into her pussy each time. Bree began to bob up and down on her fingers as Madison began to use her thumb to gently rub Bree's clit with each thrust.

Bree found herself rocking back and forth against her lover's fingers, moaning out and making noises she never thought she'd make. She reached up with her own hand and grabbed ahold of Madison's free hand, squeezing her own breast even harder. Bree knew she was so excited to begin with and was going to come soon. Her mind emptied of all thought as her body took over and she started bucking her hips wildly, quickly reaching the height of pleasure. She boiled at her core and squeaked out, losing her voice as she came.

Madison held on tightly and felt Bree's pussy contract around her fingers and pulse. It was a feeling Madison could never forget. She slowly kept kissing the back of Bree's neck, gently still messaging her pussy.

"That's my baby girl." Madison whispered into Bree's ear.

Madison pulled her fingers out from Bree's soaking wet pussy. Bree turned around and gave Madison a long, hard kiss. She brought up Madison's wet hand and the two of them starred into each other's eyes as they slowly licked off Bree's sex off her fingers. With one more passionate kiss and hug, the two girls settled down in the bed, and fell asleep in each other's arms.