Bree & Madison Pt. 02

Story Info
Bree & Madison's morning after spending the night together.
2.7k words
4.6
8.6k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree slowly opened her soft hazel eyes, the last bit of slumber leaving her body. She started to roll her head around and then the back of Madison's soft black hair caught her attention. Bree looked down and found Madison asleep, nuzzled up on her bare chest. Last night wasn't a dream she thought to herself. She had sex with Madison. Not only did she have sex, but had the most intense, amazing orgasm and they fell asleep together. Last night was absolute heaven.

Bree shook her head. Sure enough, both her and Madison's clothes were scattered around the room. She smiled as she watched Madison softly breathing, her head rising and falling with each breath Bree took. Bree wasn't sure if last night was a mistake or not. Her mind started racing and suddenly she found herself second guessing. She cleared her head. No. No second guessing this time. Madison had come over and brought flowers and wine. They kissed. They made love. Madison spent the night. Everything was perfect.

Bree closed her eyes and took a deep breath of Madison's hair. She smelled so good, an odd but satisfying mixture of green apples and vanilla. Bree's mind flashed back to last night and all the things her and Madison did together. It was so intense, so passionate, so fulfilling. She has never been touched like that. She had never been held like that. She felt her heart skip as she was hoping Madison felt the same way. Bree adjusted herself in the bed, trying not to awaken Madison. Her pussy felt a little sore, but in such a good way. Last night was everything she ever wanted and needed, plus more.

Opening her eyes back up, Bree came to the realization she had to pee. Her bathroom was not that far away from her bed, but she didn't want to wake Madison. She wanted her to never leave and be like that with her forever. Bree slowly started moving her bedsheets off of her, sliding down one leg off the bed and attempting to feel the floor below with her toes. The more she tried to be quiet and slowly move, the more her bladder was telling her she couldn't wait and needed to go now. Grabbing a pillow, she eased Madison's head off her chest and quickly slid out from under her and out of the bed with one motion.

Within moments, Bree returned to her bedroom, attempting to figure out how to get back into the bed without disturbing her new lover. In her absence though, she found Madison had rolled over, arm flopped over where she was once resting. Should she leave her to sleep? Maybe she should go clean up the kitchen from dinner last night? No. She wanted to be back in her lover's arms again, curled up and never letting go. Bree walked over to the side of the bed she had left and thought how she was going to get back in without waking up Madison. She put one hand on the bed and slowly lifted her knee up.

It was too late. Madison's eyes opened and her brown eyes met Bree. Bree stood there motionless, like a deer caught in headlights. There she was, completely naked, her hand and knee up on the bed. The soft light of the new day illuminating her.

"Hey." Madison said, her voice rough from sleepiness.

"Good morning." Bree softly whispered back to her.

Madison pulled her arm back and Bree slipped back into the bed and under the covers with her. They curled up in each other's arms, their warm bodies interlocking with each other. Madison took a deep breath and held it in for a moment, exhaling and smiling. They both closed their eyes and their foreheads touched. Madison reached up and took Bree's hand, holding it between their chests. Bree listened to Madison breathing for a moment before pulling her hand up and gently kissing the back of it. She felt Madison gently start rubbing her foot back and forth on her legs under the covers.

"I really enjoyed last night." Madison finally said, the sleepiness in her voice starting to dissipate.

"Me too. It was really magical."

Bree winced to herself. She felt Madison was going to lead up to something else after saying that. Her heart started beating faster, those thoughts returning to her head. Did Madison only want a one night stand? Was she only looking to get screwed and let off some energy? Was last night just some sort of experiment? Bree readied herself for whatever Madison was going to tell her.

"It was more than magical. I want to stay here forever with you like this." Madison said.

The words caught Bree off-guard and her mind eased. She was worried for no reason. Madison felt the same way about her. She was ecstatic. She had never felt this way before about anybody. She pulled Madison closer to her and the two gently kissed. Madison quickly kissed her three more times and the two smiled, their lips still pressed up against each other. Bree started laughing and the girls hugged.

Madison rolled Bree onto her back and she sat on top of her, straddling her naked body and throwing the sheets off the two of them. The morning light, peaking through Bree's window blinds, dotted over Madison's body as she held her arms behind her head and stretched. Bree reached up and crawled her fingers up Madison's body from her stomach to her chest and the two giggled. Madison took Bree's hand and gently sucked on her index finger. She let go, allowing Bree to trace her body down across her breasts and to her hips. She reached around and gave Madison's butt cheeks a nice good firm squeeze. They held each other's gaze and smiled.

"I've got to go. I don't want to, but I gotta." Madison said.

"No, I've got you here now. You can't leave." Bree said jokingly.

"I want to stay here in bed all day with you, but sorry babe. Need to do laundry and to grocery shopping to get something for lunch at work next week."

"I've got something you could nibble on." Bree said while smiling coyly.

Madison lowered herself down onto Bree and held her face. The two kissed passionately, their lips parting and their tongues dancing together just like they did the night before, slowly dancing around in circles with each other. Madison's upper leg came to rest and brushed up against Bree's pussy and she winced.

"Oh, I'm a little sore. Maybe not nibble there, but I can think of a few other places."

The two girls laughed and kissed once more. Madison crawled out of bed and started picking up her clothes from around the room. Reaching down, she found Bree's black panties she was wearing the night before.

"Look what I found." Madison said while dangling the panties before her.

Bree went to take the panties from her, but Madison pulled them back closer.

"Nuh uh. I do believe I won these in battle."

Madison brought the panties to her face and inhaled, taking in the scent of her lover. Bree crawled across her bed and stood up, with Madison immediately holding the panties above her head out of Bree's reach. Madison raised her eyebrows and shook her head no. Bree tackled Madison, planting her lips and kissing her. Madison lowered her arm for just a brief moment, long enough for Bree to snatch her panties out of her hand. The two laughed and Madison got all her clothes while Bree slipped her panties back on.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" asked Madison.

"No. Go for it. I'll go clean up the kitchen."

Madison made her way into the bathroom and shut the door while Bree returned to her dining area and started cleaning up from dinner the night before. She stopped and smelled the flowers Madison had gotten for her and smiled. She was so happy. It felt like she was walking on clouds. Bree started humming out some random song and laughed as she realized she never hummed to herself before. She picked up the dirty dishes and put them in the sink. She walked back into the living room and grabbed the two empty wine glasses and before she stepped into the kitchen she her Madison cry out.

Bree quickly moved into the bedroom and to the bathroom door.

"Maddie? You okay in there?"

Madison opened the door and poked her head out. She was shivering with water dripping off her hair and face.

"Yeah. Sorry. Tried turning on the shower and got blasted by cold water in the face. Your shower is stupid and weird. I'm awake now though. I think I'm good now. I'm fine. It's fine."

Bree unsuccessfully tried not to laugh.

"Whoops, sorry. Fancy electric energy efficient shower. You gotta push up on the handle and then turn it then press the green button. It feels weird. I did the same thing the first time I took a shower here."

Bree walked over to the shower and pushed up on the handle and water started entering into the tub. She then turned the handle and the shower cut on. A second after pressing the green button, she felt the water and it was nice and warm.

"There ya go. Feels really good. Body wash is right behind you and clean towels are on the top shelf there. You need anything else?"

Madison smiled.

"Well, you know they say showering together saves water."

It was all the invitation Bree needed. She closed the door behind her, slipped off her panties, and let them hit the floor. She twisted her blonde hair up unto a knot on top of her head and held Madison's hand as the two stepped into the shower together.

The two girls stood in the shower, letting the water hit and bounce off each other's naked bodies. Madison turned and let the water hit her full on while Bree reached around her, gently kissing the back of her shoulder as she grabbed her shower sponge and the body wash. She lathered it up and started washing Madison's back starting at her neck and working her way down her friend's backside. Madison adjusted herself as Bree ran her hands all over her backside, getting her very soapy. She ran the sponge between Madison's butt cheeks and she gasped and smiled as Bree took her free hand and ran her free hand between them, wiping all the soap away. Bree pulled Madison up against her as she started washing her chest from behind, squeezing and messaging her breasts. Bree ran her fingers over Madison' nipples, pinching and playing with them. Madison could feel Bree's own erect nipples tickling her and pressing against her back. Washing and scrubbing, Bree moved up and down Madison's body, gently feeling every inch she possibly could.

Madison turned her head and the two kissed as Bree ran the sponge up on her neck, then back down her body, stopping at her breasts and lathering them up more, running her hand back and forth across her chest. Madison reached up and took hold of Bree's hands and the sponge, guiding her all along her body and down her stomach to below her waist. Madison parted her legs a little and slid the sponge out of Bree's hand and guided it to her pussy. She let out a gasp of pleasure as Bree gently parted her lips, messaging her pussy slowly. Bree felt a ripping shoot through Madison's body as she started increasing her speed. She started kissing the back of Madison's neck as she held open her lover's pussy lips and slipped her two middle fingers inside.

"Oh God!" gasped and cried out Madison as Bree started twitching her fingers inside her friend's pussy.

Madison reached up and braced herself on the shower walls with her hands. Between the hot water hitting her and Bree kissing the back of her neck while fingering her smooth pussy, Madison knew she wasn't going to last long. She felt herself bucking up and down on Bree's fingers. Faster and faster she bounced while the harder and harder Bree was fingering her.

"Ooh yes baby. Right there. Right there!" Madison squeaked out.

Bree relished how Madison felt, her warm pussy bouncing on her fingers. She reached past her and set the shower setting to pulse, but didn't remove it from its cradle. The main shower jets where hitting Madison right on her exposed clit and she growled out like an animal. Bree held onto her lover closer, bringing her free hand up and grabbing hold of her slippery breast, squeezing tightly.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" she cried out.

Madison crying out only made Bree fuck her even harder, and she moved as quickly as she could. Madison tried to control and calm her excited breathing and hold off the building of ecstasy in her body. She attempted to start grinding on Bree's fingers, hoping to take the edge off. It was too much for her. She cried out in pleasure, giving herself over to the rupture of orgasm she was holding, her body jerking as the waves washed over her.

Madison cooed and felt her knees tremble and give out under her, the only thing holding her up was her lover holding her so tightly. She cleared her throat as she regained her posture and felt the ground steady back under her feet. The sweet release of her orgasm subsiding. The feeling of relief only Bree could seem to give her. Madison turned around and passionately kissed Bree.

"Fuck yeah." Madison panted out of breath.

The two continued slowing kissing in the shower, their lips parting as their tongues once again found each other, their hands running up and down their wet bodies for the longest time. Madison felt the shower sponge below her feet and turned around to pick it up, giving Bree the perfect opportunity to give Madison a quick spank across her butt cheeks. Madison playfully yelled and turned back around and the two hugged, holding each other once more with one last passionate wet shower kiss.

Bree turned the shower off and the two girl stepped out. She grabbed a towel and handed it to Madison while she grabbed one for herself. The two dried off in silence, but never broke eye contact or had their smiles leave their faces. Bree grabbed her panties off the floor, opened the door, and stepped back into her bedroom and grabbed a black tank top and a pair of pink booty shorts while Madison got dressed from her top and pants she was wearing from the night before.

Finally dressed and ready, Bree and Madison held hands as Bree walked her back outside and to her car, resting her head on Madison's shoulder along the way. Both girls still naturally high from all their love making. The two stood at Madison's car for the longest time, just holding hands, smiling in the morning sun, and looking deep into each other's eyes.

"I really loved spending the night with you Bree. You were so fantastic. Your kisses are so sweet. I really hope we can do this again."

"And you were amazing Maddie. I don't remember ever having that much fun before. Thank you. You're too good to be true. I'd really like to see you again like this."

"How about next Friday night? Dinner and a movie?"

"Then it's a date."

The two girls both pulled each other towards them and held a kiss. Madison finally broke off the kiss and opened her car door and got in. Bree reached out from behind her and pulled out her black lace panties she was wearing from before and gave them to Madison.

"Something to remember me by. You earned them."

The two laughed and Bree watched Madison start up her car, and with a wave good-bye, Madison pulled out of Bree's driveway and out onto the road and drove away. Bree stood in her driveway, watching Madison's car off in the distance, excited for all the new things to come.