Seven Minutes of Heaven?

Story Info
An immature party game has surprising results for two girls.
4.7k words
4.59
41.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all

Happy New Year.

This story is definitely a lot different from my regular stories. There is no kink or BDSM in this one -- just plain, vanilla sex. I hope that's all right! Full disclosure, I did get a bit of inspiration for this from a story I read many moons ago, long before I discovered Literotica (which I now realise was 10 years ago! How time flies!!). I hope you enjoy it.

Anyway, take care of yourselves! And here's to a better year than the last!

Cheers

GT

====

"You know the rules, Cass! Seven minutes! And there has to be at least some kissing involved!"

"But I --"

"No buts!" Sam opened the cupboard door, and the crowd -- consisting of a number of their mutual friends -- bundled her inside. "Seven minutes, starting now!"

The cupboard door closed, and Cassie found herself in total pitch darkness. She was surrounded by coats, and could barely move around. As she fumbled around to try and see who was in there with her, she felt quite dejected. Her friend, Sam, had insisted that it would be a huge blowout party as everyone said their final goodbyes before heading off to university. They were all eighteen now, so they could all drink legally. And they were still letting off steam after finishing A-Levels.

Cassie hadn't even had that much to drink. Just a bottle of Peroni -- she was a little light on her feet after that. But she was still basically sober. How she had allowed herself to get roped into playing Seven Minutes of Heaven, a game she thought she'd outgrown years ago, she had no idea.

Finally, she made contact with someone, who gave a start when they felt her touch their arm. Cassie gave a start as well. Not just from the surprise, but also due to the fact that the arm she touched was completely smooth, and had a lot less girth than she was expecting. And the shriek that came from the person she had encountered was very high pitched.

She had been expecting that she would have been put in here with a boy. But it was beginning to sound like she was mistaken.

"Sorry," Cassie said to the figure.

"It's all right, you just caught me by surprise, that's all."

Okay, that voice was definitely too high-pitched to be a boy.

"Umm... Are you a girl?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah. And I'm assuming that you are too?"

"Yeah, I am."

Cassie felt her confusion give rise to annoyance, and even some anger.

"Wow," she groaned. "My friends are at it again."

"What do you mean?" the girl asked.

"They're all obsessed with the idea that I'm a lesbian, and that they need to get me to kiss a girl so that I know for sure. They keep going on and on about it. Now it seems like they've tried to put me into a position where I'm pressured into doing it."

"Oh really? Welcome to the club," the girl replied. She sounded a little annoyed herself.

"Yours too?"

"Oh yes."

Cassie moved over to where the girl was, and eventually found herself standing, facing the her. As her eyes got used to the dark, she realised that she could make out more of the girl's features. She was a fair bit taller than her, her hair was quite short, with her ears poking out through them, and she was of a normal build.

Cassie couldn't help noticing that she smelled absolutely lovely. There was a beautiful smell of peaches coming off her hair.

"What even gives them the idea that you're a lesbian?" she asked.

"Umm... I dunno," the girl replied. "I guess I just never really had any interest in boys, so they made assumptions. You?"

"Same story," Cassie replied. "No real interest in boys. So they just made assumptions."

"Doesn't it just suck? It's perfectly okay for us not to want to date anyone, and just not want to be in a relationship, right?"

"Right! I mean, even if I were a lesbian, what business would it be of theirs?"

"None!"

"Right?"

Both girls laughed, despite themselves. Then, almost on impulse, they embraced each other and shared a brief hug.

"I'm Cassie."

"Tara," the girl replied.

"Tara? That's a lovely name!"

"So's yours!" Tara giggled. "I wish I could see you properly, you know. Be able to put a face to a name!"

As she said this, Cassie suddenly had an idea.


"Hold on..." she fumbled in her pocket. Then she found it. "Those idiot friends of mine forgot to take my phone off me!"

"So you can actually get some light?"

"Yeah, just a sec..."

"Okay girls, you've got five minutes left!" came Sam's voice through the cupboard door.

Ignoring it, Cassie took her phone out of her pocket, and turned the torch on, illuminating the large jacket in front of her.

She shone it on Tara, and let out a small gasp of amazement.

Even though she could make out some of her features in the dark, she hadn't appreciated how striking this girl was. She had a very sweet face, with puffy cheeks, a cute little button nose, and sparkling blue eyes. Her hair was mousey-brown, with a very nice fringe covering her forehead. Her left ear was pierced, and had a stud in it.

"Wow," Cassie breathed. "You are gorgeous!"

Tara took the phone, and turned the torch on her, revealing Cassie's long, straight blonde hair, green eyes and slight frame.

"You too," she whispered.

"Thanks!" Cassie took the phone back and turned the torch off.

"So, um... I know we were just discussing how it was nobody's business, but do you mind me asking you something personal?" Tara asked.

"Yeah, go ahead," Cassie said.

"It doesn't matter what your friends think, obviously. And you absolutely don't have to tell me. But... are you a lesbian?"

"Hmmm..." Cassie frowned. "You know what? I really dunno. I've never kissed anyone, or had sex. I haven't really thought about it. I know that none of the boys at school really appeal to me, but... No, I really don't know. And how about you?"

"Me? Well... I definitely wouldn't say that I'm not at least somewhat interested in girls. I've certainly fantasised about it. But, like you, I've never been with a girl before. I've kissed a boy once. But I didn't really like that."

"That's fair. I would probably add that it's not something I've particularly thought about. I figured it was a question for university, when I would have more opportunity."

"And when people weren't pestering you about it, or judging you for not exploring?"

"Exactly."

"That makes total sense," Tara said. She paused for a second before asking her next question. "Hey, umm... there's something else I wanted to ask. And if I'm out of line, just tell me to fuck off, okay?"

"Okay?"

"Well... since you've never slept with a girl before, and I haven't slept with a girl before... I was wondering... would you be interested in doing it? With me?"

Cassie's eyes widened.

"Doing what? You mean... would I be interested in sleeping with you?"

"Yeah," Tara's voice sounded very nervous. "Just as an... experiment, you know? To see if it's something we like?"

"Tonight?"

"Yeah! We could ditch this stupid party, and go somewhere else!"

"Oh. Wow. Jeez..." Cassie seemed a little bit taken aback. "I... umm..."

"It's fine," Tara said, stepping back. "Listen, I get it. I'm coming on too strong. I always do that. Can we pretend I didn't say any-"

"Yes."

"-thing... What?" Tara blinked in surprise.

"Yes. I would be interested in sleeping with you."

"Two minutes!" came the voice from outside.

"You... you... really?"

"Of course!" Cassie broke into a big smile, although she was sure Tara wouldn't be able to see it. "You're right. As an experiment. See if we enjoy it!"

"Wow. I was really expecting you to say no!" Tara hugged her again, and this time they held each other longer.

"So... where do we go? We definitely can't stay here!"

"No, definitely not. Listen, my house isn't too far from here. My mum's gone up to Scotland to see my gran, and she won't be back until late next week. The house is completely empty!"

"Okay, that works!"

"One minute!"

"Shit!" Cassie sounded quite nervous. "Okay, here's the plan. We walk out of here, we make out like nothing's happened, and we're really pissed off. I'll tell my friends I'm leaving. When you leave the house, turn right and go to the end of the street and round the corner to the right, there's a bus stop. I'll wait for you there. In ten minutes, ditch this place, and meet me there. We'll catch an Uber."

"Got it!"

Cassie leaned forward, intending to give Tara a kiss, but felt her hand reach out and stop her.

"No no no, let's not kiss here. Definitely not here. Let's keep it for when we get to yours!"

"Good thinking," Cassie whispered. "See you on the other side!"

"Okay, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Time to come out!"

The door to the cupboard opened, and both girls made their way out, to a fanfare of cheering. But they kept their faces looking as dour and angry as possible.

Cassie briefly exchanged a glance with Tara, and they just went off in separate directions.

===

Cassie stood at the bus stop, rubbing her hands together. Even though it was the middle of summer, it was still rather chilly at night.

Plus which, she needed something to distract herself from her nerves. Because there were a lot of ways this could go wrong. What if Tara backed out? Cassie had already booked the Uber driver -- what if he showed up and Tara never showed? How long should she get him to wait? And what if one of her friends from the party showed up and saw her with Tara? How would she explain herself? She had made such a big show of getting angry and insisting she needed to leave. Not enough to indicate her friendships were in danger, but enough that they would not suspect for a second that she was actually about to go off with the girl they had just put her in the cupboard with. What would they say if they caught her now?

This was by far the riskiest thing she had ever done. She just hoped it would pay off.

To her relief, a moment later, she saw Tara approaching. She waved and smiled, and the two briefly hugged when they finally reached each other.

"You made it," Cassie breathed.

"Yep. It wasn't easy. I had to wait for the right moment, when nobody was in the kitchen, so I could slip out the back door. Luckily, there were some bushes along the road that I could sneak through."

"So nobody saw you?"

"I don't think so. And I haven't received any text messages from my friends asking where I am yet. So I don't think they've noticed I've gone yet."

"Good!" Cassie pointed. "I've just booked the Uber driver. He should be here in..." she checked the app. "It says he's just turning on to this street. So we should see him in a second."

"There he is!" Tara pointed at a black Toyota Prius that was approaching them with the familiar Uber logo on the front. It pulled up next to them, and Cassie and Tara immediately climbed in.

The driver was a middle-aged Asian man with a turban. He spoke only to confirm the address, and immediately went on his way.

This was the most risky part over. And now that it was, Cassie could feel a wave of excitement come over her. She couldn't even hide the grin on her face, and it seemed neither could Tara.

The journey was only about ten minutes. Tara and Cassie spent the entirety of the journey getting to know each other. As it turned out, Tara didn't come from the same school as Cassie -- she was at the party by invite of a couple of girls in Cassie's class. Like Cassie, she had celebrated her 18th birthday a couple of months ago, and had just graduated her A-Levels. And like Cassie, she was planning on taking a gap year to go backpacking through Europe.

Finally, they pulled up at Cassie's house. Cassie thanked the driver, who gave her a nod in return.

"Wow! I wonder if he could tell what we're about to do?" Cassie wondered as she watched him drive away, making sure to leave a tip on the app.

"To be honest, I don't think he really gave a shit," Tara commented.

"You're probably right. Anyway..." Cassie took her key out and unlocked the door.

Once they were inside, both girls set their bags down and Cassie gratefully took her heels off. She briefly considered offering Tara a tour of the house, but she quickly realised that this was not the time. And she could once again feel her nerves building up -- now that they were actually home, she was suddenly feeling very self-conscious, and like she should play host.

Awkwardly, she led Tara up the stairs, towards her room. Once there, the girls wasted no time -- Tara started to unbutton her jeans and slide them down her legs, revealing her black lace panties. Cassie started undoing the buttons on her dress.

"So... umm..." Cassie's nerves continued to play havoc with her mind. "How should we do this? Should we grab something to drink? I could always grab beers downstairs. Oh, and should I could put on some music? That's normally..."

Her jeans now off, Tara ambled over to her, her hips swaying in a rather sexy manner that immediately caused her to fall silent.

"Babe," she said, her voice carrying a hint of seductiveness. She slipped her top off, exposing her matching black lace bra, supporting a very generous bust. "We don't need anything. We both know what's about to happen. I'm already in the mood. Just relax and get that dress off. I can do the rest, if you like."

Cassie nodded her head, bashfully. She slid the dress down her body, onto the floor, revealing the rather plain white underwear she had put on that morning.

"Sorry," she said in an embarrassed tone. "Not the sexiest underwear in the world, is it? I didn't expect I'd be getting laid today."

"Nonsense," Tara put her arms around her neck. "You look really cute."

She moved her head forward the short distance between their lips, and kissed her.

Cassie's eyes fluttered as their lips met. Tara's touch was extremely delicate, and their first kiss was very gentle. It was slightly more than a peck, but not quite a snog. Eventually, though, they met again, and stayed together, mashing against each other. Tara's tongue snaked its way into Cassie's mouth, meeting hers and beginning a slow, sensual dance.

Even though it was Cassie's first kiss, and she had nothing to compare it to, it was still by far the most incredible experience of her life.

They kissed for about two minutes, before Tara broke it off. She smiled as she stared intently into Cassie's eyes.

"Lie down," she ordered.

Cassie sat down on the bed, shifted herself over to the middle, and lay down on her back. Tara crawled over and lay next to her.

They started kissing some more, and their hands started to move all over, exploring each other's bodies, stroking their arms, thighs and back, squeezing each other's asses, and gently stroking their boobs through their bras.

Tara reached behind Cassie and unhooked her bra. Cassie sat up and slipped it off, exposing her own boobs, which were quite a lot smaller than Tara's. This didn't seem to faze her though, as she immediately began to fondle them in her hands.

"You have such lovely tits," she said. "Do you mind if I suck on them?"

"Please do!"

Tara closed her lips around Cassie's left nipple. She sucked at, and circled it with her tongue, causing her to moan with pleasure.

"Oh my God, that's amazing," Cassie whispered.

Emboldened, Tara switched to the right one, and repeated the process. As Cassie's moans began to get louder, Tara noticed that there was a very big, damp patch on her panties, where her crotch was. She reached down and rubbed her hand over it.

"Aha!" she said. "Nice and wet, are we?"

"Umm..." Cassie hadn't even realised. Although she breathed loudly, enjoying the sensation of Tara's fingers rubbing over her wetness, she still felt her face flush.

"No no, it's a good thing," Tara reassured her, giving her another kiss. "It means that what I'm doing is working!"

She moved a little to her side and whispered in her ear.

"Besides... It just so happens that I'm extremely wet myself!" She took her hand and guided it down to her own panties. "Wanna have a feel?"

"Yes please," Cassie said eagerly.

Using her free hand to lift her panties up, Tara guided Cassie's hand under them, and got her to run it gently through her thick, dark-coloured bush, and over her now dripping wet labia.

"Wow, you weren't kidding!" Cassie giggled as she rubbed. "You are really sticky!"

As Cassie continued to rub, Tara slid her now free hand into Cassie's panties, and began to rub her labia as well.

Both girls just lay like that for a few minutes, stroking and playing with each other's pussies, coating their fingers in the juices that flowed from them, whilst moaning and gasping with pleasure.

Then Tara removed her fingers from Cassie's panties, brought them up to her own mouth, and began to suck on them.

"Holy shit, Tara," Cassie breathed when she saw her. "That's fucking wild!"

"You taste incredible!" Tara said, as she slid her fingers one-by-one into her mouth. She offered Cassie her last finger -- the pinkie. "Wanna try?"

"Umm..." Cassie hesitated. She wasn't entirely sure how comfortable she was with tasting herself. But the inviting look on Tara's face was enough to convince her. She took the pinkie finger into her mouth and sucked it.

"That... actually doesn't taste too bad," she said. Then she took her hand out of Tara's panties, and sucked on her fingers as well. "I dunno, you definitely taste better, though!"

"Bullshit!" Tara took her hand, and sucked some of her own juices off Cassie's pinkie. "Nope. I think we're going to have to agree to disagree!"

She reached behind herself, unhooked her bra and slipped it off. Then she slid her panties down her legs.

Now naked, and tossing her underwear off the bed, she began to kiss her way down Cassie's body, sliding her body down as she went along. Then she rolled over, and lay on her stomach, her face between Cassie's legs. She reached up, took hold of the waistband and tugged them up her legs. Cassie put them up in the air, and helped to get them off.

Once this was done, Tara wrapped her arms around Cassie's thighs, and began to plant light kisses along her inner thighs, making their way in the direction of her glistening labia.

Then she carefully ran her tongue all the way up her slit, starting from her asshole, then all the way up, licking up as much of her juices as possible as it went along, and finally settling on her clit, which she circled with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh my God," Cassie breathed.

Tara took this as a sign to keep going. She started with slow, very gentle licks. Having absolutely no experience, she wasn't sure if this was how she was supposed to eat another girl out. But the loudness of Cassie's breathing and her increasing wetness was a good sign.

Cassie was already very close to release at this point -- she had been since she got in the taxi, and the foreplay had only brought her closer. Her moans became louder.

"Oh my God, yes! YES!" she cried out as she orgasmed hard.

Tara kept a firm hold of her, and carried on licking, prolonging her orgasm as much as possible. She didn't give her a chance to come down from it, and just kept up her assault.

She kept going until her jaw started to tire, carrying Cassie through another orgasm, and then a third. And by the time she was finished, Cassie was completely spent. She lay flat, breathing hard, her eyes closed. Although she didn't quite fall asleep, she was still dead to the world for a good couple of minutes.

It was only when she felt Tara crawl back up and start kissing her again that she woke up. She returned the kiss, and they snogged far harder and more passionately than they had done earlier. Cassie could taste her own juices on her tongue, but she chose to ignore it.

She broke off the kiss and, feeling a sudden rush of adrenaline, rolled over onto Tara, pinning her shoulders down.

12