bree Learns a Lesson

Story Info
Crap! Master's home and i have been a disobedient slave!
6.2k words
3.84
14.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darwin1859
darwin1859
129 Followers

Copyright (c) 2011-2018 by darwin1859. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

I wrote this story a very long time ago, inspired by "The Lesson" by slave bree, which I cannot find online anymore. This story starts the same way before veering off in a different direction. The unique capitalization was part of bree's story... I kind of like it and kind of don't. It was hard to write like that.

Story-codes: MF Mdom bd sm bj ws slave

*****

Master had been gone almost a week, and i guess that i was feeling sorry for myself. i had not been allowed to go on the trip with Him because i was being punished for mouthing off to Him earlier in the week. For a few days, i had pouted and sulked and then, i had made my mistake. in a deliberate act of disobedience, i had gotten my hair cut short and had my nose pierced, even though i knew that it would make Him furious. Sometimes, i think my feisty part does not let my sub part think.

On the day that Master was due to be home, i was a wreck. i could imagine all sorts of terrible punishments for a disobedient slave and each new thought made my stomach do a flip-flop. i cursed my disobedience.

i wasn't sure what time He would be home, so i started getting ready at 2:30. i carefully shaved my arm pits and i waxed my legs and between my legs. Then i peeked out the back door to see if anyone was around. There is a high fence around Master's back yard but sometimes there are people next door and i would be humiliated if they saw me doing what i needed to do next. i needed to do it outside because Master forbid me from doing the next bit in the house during the summer because the cream stunk so badly. i think it also tickled His fancy for me to have to do something so intimate outside.

Pulling the hose behind me, i went to a corner of the yard where i felt most assured of privacy, screened by a small tree and a bush. i was naked under my robe, which i let fall to the ground. i took out the Nair, the kitchen timer, tweezers, scissors, and the mirror. Using the mirror, i smeared Nair all over my remaining pubic hair on my labia and ass. As Master liked, i left a little "Hitler mustache" of pubic hair above my pussy but i trimmed it short. The little patch of red pubic hair proved i was a natural redhead, but i think Master just liked seeing the contrast against my milky white skin.

The Nair packaging has bold warnings about not leaving it on for more than ten minutes — i guess there is some danger of getting a chemical burn, but the longer it's on, the better it works and i think Master likes to have me standing around in such a humiliating position. Master makes me leave it on for fifteen minutes.

After 15 minutes, i used the hose to wash myself off. Then, while the hair was still soft, i lay on the grass and used the mirror and the tweezers to pull out any remaining hairs. This usually takes 20 or more minutes but i'm careful because Master has threatened to punish me if i leave any hair at all below my shoulders (except for the "Hitler mustache" of pubic hair above my pussy).

When i had carefully checked, with both my finger tips and with the mirror, that i was completely bald, i went inside, took a shower, rubbed lotion all over my body, and then i did my make up. i made the colorful "smoky eyes" Master liked and added long false eye-lashes. Then i painted my finger and toe nails the same blue color. i finished myself off by spraying small amounts of His favorite perfume all over my body.

Then, i waited for Him, naked aside from my collar, kneeling beside His favorite chair. Time seemed to pass so slowly and my mind was full of fear the whole time. Finally, about six o'clock, my heart skipped a beat... i heard Master at the door!

my stomach was all butterflies as i heard Him close the door. i knew He would be upset, and i was regretting my mistake, but it was too late to do anything about it. my eyes were properly submissively downcast when i heard Him come into the living room. There was a long pause and i was dying to look at Him and plead, but fear kept my eyes frozen downward.

"What the—?" He asked suddenly, "Where did you get the idea that you were allowed to cut your hair, cunt!?"

"i— i don't know, Sir," i said, keeping my gaze carefully averted, "i am sorry my Master, ple—"

"SILENCE!" He barked. He stood like a tower and i trembled as i knelt before him. He smoldered for what seemed like a long time. Then He stepped closer, unzipped His fly, and pulled out His semi-erect cock. i automatically started to kiss and fondle His member but He knocked my hands away and commanded, "Suck it, slut!" i closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and concentrated on giving Him the best blow job of His life.

"Suck harder, more tongue!" He said, and grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth, driving Himself deep into my throat. i concentrated on sucking Him hard and flicking my tongue over the sensitive underside of His cock. He repeatedly rammed His member down my throat so that my nose was flattened against His abdomen. After a short while, He pulled my mouth off His dick and started rubbing His cock, holding my head tightly to prevent me from turning and pointing His cock at my forehead.

With a groan, He came all over my face. Five days worth of spunk came out in squirt after squirt. His spunk was in my hair, it was in my eyes, some of it dripped into my mouth. Then He put His member back in my mouth and started fucking my mouth again. After a few minutes, He pulled me by the hair out into the hallway. His cock was still in my mouth and i couldn't see too well because of the jism in my eyes, but i followed Him on my knees as well as i could.

He backed me against a wall, which felt cold against my naked back. i was afraid of what would happen now, so i sucked hard on His cock. He gathered my hair in His hand and jammed my head down on His member, choking me. Then He pushed my head against the wall with His hips. He pinched my nose hard so that i could not breath through it. i couldn't breath and i couldn't move my head at all and He was hurting my nose. i ignored this and kept sucking as hard as i could. i carefully rubbed the underside of his cock with my tongue as hard was i could.

But i started getting worried as i ran out of air. i didn't stop sucking, but i began to squirm. Soon i was groaning and bucking and trying to get clear of His cock so that i could breathe. i started to panic and thrash but His grip on my head was like iron. i was extremely careful to keep my teeth away from His cock — Oh my GOD, the beating i would get if that ever happened!

i had almost blacked out when He finally backed His dick out of my mouth. His cock was fully erect and covered in my spit. He used my hair as a handle to yank my head back, so i was looking up at him. "You are MY PROPERTY," He growled. "And MY PROPERTY DOES NOT CUT ITS HAIR! MY PROPERTY does NOT get its nose pierced!"

"I think you need a reminder." He added, almost to himself. Then He spit into my open mouth.

Then He pushed me down onto all fours. "Stay!" He ordered. i heard Him in the living room pulling off His pants. Soon i heard His voice, "Crawl to me, slut!"

i crawled towards His voice. He was sitting in His favorite chair. i crawled up to His chair. His legs were spread wide open. "Lick me" He ordered. i knew He meant His cock and i started licking His cock and balls. He grabbed my hair and directed my mouth down, under His cock to His balls and then onto His anus. He held my head there for a long time as i licked His asshole. Then He forced my head all the way down on His newly-erect cock.

"Get it nice and slick, slut, or you'll suffer." i didn't know how to make it any wetter or slicker than it was, so i concentrated on giving Him the kind of blow job that makes a Master forgive His disobedient slut.

He pulled His member out of my mouth and turned me around. Still holding my head tightly, He started rubbing His cock against my asshole. i heard Him spit again and then i felt Him start to penetrate my ass. Soon He had buried His cock in my ass and He was starting to fuck my ass. Then He pulled out and yanked my head back towards His cock.

i knew what was coming and i wanted no part of it. He had ass-fucked me before, but He had never made me lick His cock afterward. i tried to turn my mouth away, but He gripped my head with both hands and in that powerful grip, it was easy for Him to force His shit-smelling cock into my mouth. i think the smell was the worst, but the taste was bad too. i was being forced to taste my own shit. it made my stomach heave.

i guess my reluctance showed, because He pulled His dick out of my mouth and slapped me hard, "Suck it right, slut!" Then He jammed it into my mouth again and down my throat. i tried to ignore the disgusting taste of my ass and i tried to give Him a proper blowjob. But He soon pulled His member out of my mouth and put it back in my ass.

Back and forth, between my ass and my mouth, He forced me to fuck Him for what seemed like a long time. i started trying really hard to make Him cum by squeezing Him with my ass and sucking hard on His cock in my mouth. Soon He grunted and i knew that He was about to cum. His dick was in my mouth.

"Do NOT swallow!" He commanded and He came in my mouth with a loud groan. He kept pumping my mouth over and over. When He pulled out and placed His cupped hand beneath my mouth. i understood and spit out His cum onto His hand. He smeared the cum and saliva all over my face and hair, then He wiped His hand off in my hair.

"Well, that was pretty good," He said, smiling at me, "You were such a good fuckcunt that I'm not going to cane you... but you still have a lesson coming."

Without another word, He dragged me by my hair, down the hall to the bathroom. "Lie down!" He said, and thrust me halfway into the tub. i started to lie down like i was taking a bath but He grabbed my hair again and shoved my face towards the drain, "Disobedient slaves don't have baths, Slave!" He said. i curled up as best i could on the bottom of the tub.

"Stay!" He barked and left the room. i stayed. it was fairly cold in the bathtub, but that wasn't why i was shivering. After a few minutes, He was back with a blindfold and a switch. As He blind-folded me, i carefully tried to be as subservient as i could be. Nonetheless, there was a swishing sound, and the switch caught me on my hip and the side of my ass.

"Stay perfectly still, or there will be 49 more," He said quietly. Then i heard the faucet and a trickle of cold water dribbled down on my head. Then, i heard Him leave the bathroom.

i lay there, feeling miserable with the taste of my own ass in my mouth and cold water running down my face. The tub was cold and hard and uncomfortable against my skin. it seemed like i was lying there for a long time listening to the sound of the cold water hitting me in the face. There wasn't a lot of water, but it was maddening to be blindfolded and cold and to have the water trickling down. Soon, i was aching to stretch and shift position, but i was careful not to have moved a muscle.

After what seemed like hours, He was back in the room. i heard the camera on his phone going off. i was careful not to move a muscle. Suddenly, He pulled me to an upright position by my wet hair, tilted my head back, and forced a hard tube into my mouth.

"Drink!" He commanded, and a hot liquid flowed through the tube and into my mouth. The liquid was almost too hot to drink and it tasted disgusting, like coffee with hot sauce in it. Soon my mouth was on fire from the heat and the strong spices.

"Don't spill a drop!" He commanded and kept pouring more liquid into my mouth. i tried hard to swallow it all but soon some went down the wrong pipe. i coughed and coughed, the spices burning my windpipe. Master smacked me after each cough until i stopped. Then He forced the tube into my mouth and made me swallow more.

Just when i didn't think i could possible swallow any more, it stopped. my mouth and throat felt raw and burning at the same time. Whatever He had made me drink had at least washed the taste of my ass out of my mouth, but the taste was still bad. At least it warmed me up a bit, i was starting to be very cold, lying naked in the cold tub with a trickle of cold water falling on me.

Master laid me back down and put a set of bondage mittens on me, then fastened hand-cuffs on my wrists, and hooked the cuffs to the wall near the faucet. He then attached straps to my ankles and tied them somewhere at the end of the tub. Neither of these restraints were tight, i could shift my body around quite a bit but they would prevent me from getting up or leaving the tub. The mittens prevented me from turning off the water.

"While you are lying there, I want you think about what you did and how bad you have been. By cutting your hair and getting a nose ring, you have stolen from Me! in addition to punishment, there will have to be restitution!"

Then Master left me alone for a long time. i was extremely uncomfortable. The mittens protected by wrists but even so, over time, my wrists began to ache. i couldn't find a good position in the tub. it was most comfortable to lay on my back, but the tub was getting bone-chillingly cold and it was torture to lay my naked back against it. Also, the thin stream of water from the faucet would then hit my square in the forehead, which was extremely unpleasant. i could tilt my head to one side, but this made my neck hurt. Soon i also had to go to the bathroom.

As my discomfort grew, it became crystal clear that i wasn't going to sleep tonight. i shifted around and tried to get comfortable. Lying on my side was a bit of a relief, except that that stretched one arm. As i fidgeted and shivered, i raged against myself for bringing this upon me. As my teeth chattered and my bladder ached, i swore to myself that i would be a good slave. The wait seemed endless and i began to wonder if one could freeze to death like this.

Just as i was considering calling out to my Master and asking Him to cane me instead of this torture, i heard Him coming into the room. "Hey fuckcunt, getting some rest?" He asked.

i wondered if His question was rhetorical. i decided it was better to answer. in my smallest, most submissive voice i answered, "No, Sir."

"Oh, good," He answered. "It would have been a shame to wake you. I have a game to play. Are you all comfy, or would you like a chance to get out of that tub and come to bed and show me how much you love your Master?"

"Master, i love you and i would love to show you," i said in what i hoped was a sexy voice. i opened my mouth, turned my head towards His voice and stretched out my tongue towards him. i wiggled it around and then i licked my lips in what i prayed was a seductive gesture. Of course, i didn't even know if He was looking at me. "Master, i would do anything to get back in your good graces. i love you Master, please let my show You how sorry—"

"Fine," Master interrupted me. "I have a paddle here. I'm going to spank your disobedient ass with it. While I'm paddling you, you will be saying some lessons out loud. The faster you get through your lessons, the fewer blows you take. Understand so far?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Good. Now, I'll give you a card with each lesson written on it. There are six lessons for you to learn. You are to speak your lesson out loud 30 times. You must say the count and then say the lesson just as it is written on the card. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir"

"To insure that you thoroughly digest each lesson, when you are done with the lesson, you must eat the card. Only then are you done with the lesson. I may spank you while you are eating the card and you should just keep eating. When you have swallowed the card, show me and I will stop spanking you. Then we move on to the next lesson. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Now, you may not begin speaking a lesson until I have spanked you. Then you can start. When I spank you again, you must stop. When I spank you again, you can start again. And so forth. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir"

"When you've said the first lesson 30 times, that's when you can eat that card. you must chew it up and swallow it. Then I'll give you a new card. you will again wait for Me to spank you, then you will say the count and the lesson. If I spank you while you are speaking, you will pause until I spank you again. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir"

"I will place you in position for each lesson. For example, you will kneel for the first lesson. if you fall out of that position, if you cry out, misspeak a lesson, lose count or skip a number, break one of these rules, say anything except the lesson, or otherwise fuck up, then you must start that lesson over again. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Any questions?" He asked.

"May i go pee before—"

"No," He cut me off. "Any other questions?" He asked.

"Thank you Master for your mercy on this slut who was so thought—"

"Enough of that. We begin." Master removed the cuffs and mittens. He left my ankles tied but i was able to kneel in the tub. When He removed the blindfold, i was momentarily startled with the brightness of the room. He didn't let me get adjusted, He thrust a card into my hand. It was an ordinary index card and written in pencil in block letters was: "i will never again get my hair cut or my body pierced without my Master's permission, so help me God."

i groaned in my head at the length, it covered the entire card! But SMACK right then, He spanked me with the paddle. It hurt quite a bit but i tried to ignore the pain.

"One, i will never again get my hair cut or my body pierced without my Master's permission, so help me God. Two, i will never again get my hair cut—" SMACK

He spanked me again and i stopped. i waited, eyes downcast.

SMACK "—or my body pierced without my Master's permission, so help me God." i tried to speed up.

"Three, i will never again get my hair cut or my body pierced without my Master's permission, so help me God. Four, i will never again get my hair cut or my body pierced without my Master's permission, so help me God. Five, i will never again get my hair cut or my body pierced without my—" SMACK

i waited. SMACK

"—Master's permission" SMACK

'Oh my God,' i thought, 'He's not holding back at all! my ass is going to be black and blue by the time i'm done!' But i got through the thirty counts with only two more spanks. Then He started rhythmically spanking me every other heartbeat or so while i tried to chew up the card as quickly as possible. my ass was already getting red, i am sure, when i had swallowed the card. i showed Him my empty mouth and the spanking ceased.

Master then positioned me on my knees and elbows, which was very uncomfortable. This time, the card was covered in what i assumed was hot sauce. The card read: "i am a slave; i will think only of my Master's pleasure."

'Thank God it's a bit shorter!' i thought happily. i waited for the first blow and then began. i think Master was giving me more time, because i breezed through this one with only a couple spankings until i finished and He started spanking me quite hard and fast. The sauce had softened the card, so it was easy to shove the whole thing into my mouth but the hot sauce was insanely hot! my mouth was on fire. Tears started streaming out of my eyes. i became nauseous and thought i was going to vomit. i'll say one thing, the fire in my mouth made me forget all about my ass and my elbows, even though a second before, i would have said i was in agony! i fought, hard, again an impulse to spit the card out and i made my mouth chew the card as fast as possible. it was horrible. Finally, i swallowed the thing. The burning in my mouth continued unabated, and i was in agony as i showed Master my empty mouth.

darwin1859
darwin1859
129 Followers
12