bree Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent!" He said with a smile, "you're being a very obedient little slave girl."

The next position was lying on my back. i thought that was odd, because how would He spank my ass? The card read: "misbehavior makes master mad; mad master makes me melancholy"

i guess that was supposed to be a tongue-twister. i found out how i was to be spanked — Master slapped me hard on my stomach. That hurt a lot but i started speaking the lesson. To my delight, Master stood up. 'He cannot spank me if He's standing!' i thought happily, and i tried to speak this difficult lesson even faster. i hoped that i could get through the whole lesson without any more painful spankings.

i was going good for a few seconds until, to my shock and horror, Master unzipped His pants and started to pee on me! He seemed to be aiming for my mouth! It was totally distracting to have Him peeing on me at all, let alone my face, and i was disgusted to have the pee in my mouth. It tasted terrible and when it kept coming it became hard to continue. i made a mistake, which He pounced upon.

"Restart!" He yelled and stooped over and SMACK hit me hard on my stomach again. i started again and now He seemed to have emptied His bladder because He put His dick away and i made great progress without any more spankings. Then He grabbed something off the counter.. it was a pitcher! i could see ice cubes floating in it. He carefully poured a small stream of water from the pitcher onto my torso.

AHH! SO! COLD! i stopped my lesson in mid-sentence and wailed.

"Restart!" He said firmly. i was in agony to have to start this lesson again; it felt like i was going to be tortured all night!

He bent down and SMACK He hit me hard on the stomach. i wheezed as quietly as possible and started the lesson. i went as fast as i could, terrorized about what He would do next. He poured the water on my face, trying to hit my mouth. it was bone-chillingly cold! He got my mouth a couple times but i was able to spit it out without losing track of where i was. Finally, i was done and i started to eat the now soggy card. Master bent down and started rapidly smacking my stomach hard, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK-SMACK. i swallowed even though i hadn't chewed it properly and, Thank God, it went down. i showed Him my empty mouth.

The next position was upside-down! Master removed my ankle cuffs and positioned me so that my head was at the bottom of the tub with my weight resting on my shoulders and my ass was braced against the wall. Master made me bend my knees so that my heels touched my ass and then spread my knees so i was wide open. i was nervous about this position, because i was totally open... if He smacked my pussy, i wasn't sure if i would lose it altogether...

This lesson was: "This this cunt cunt cunt wishes wishes only only to to serve her her master master master." Master smacked my ass, but not that hard. i started on the lesson but it was harder than i thought and i messed up immediately.

After re-starting, i did it slow and i had many spankings by the time i got to 15 but i thought i was in a groove now. Then Master turned on the shower with cold, cold water spraying right in my face. As i struggled, He moved the shower head so that the cold water played over my whole body. i forgot my place and made a mistake and had to start over. i was in an agonizingly uncomfortable position and chilled to the bone. i ended up going very slowly and getting many spankings. As i approached repetition 28, Master spoke. "Urinate!"

'Oh my God,' i thought. i needed to pee really badly, but could i do it?

"Now!" Master said firmly, "Or you need to restart." He turned the shower off. Dutifully, i tried and a trickle of pee leaked down my stomach, then more and soon i was like some fetish statue. Some of the pee was falling on my face but i tried to ignore it. Then Master stuck His paddle into the stream at an angle to make it fall more on my face. i struggled on, i was almost done! i spoke the last words and jammed the soggy card in my mouth. The card was covered in pee and tasted bad, but not as bad as my ass. Master turned the shower on again and the cold water ran over me. He aimed the spray at my mouth but i was able to breath and the water helped me swallow, which was difficult in that position. i showed Master my empty mouth.

The next position was perched on the edge of the tub. He made me kneel on the edge of the tub with my legs widely parted, then bend over and kiss the bottom of the tub. my ass was extremely exposed. This lesson read: "This cunt is sorry for its disobedience. it begs forgiveness and it promises to be such a good fuckcunt. it swears that it now knows that to disobey is to be severely punished. This slut fuckcunt will never disobey."

'So fucking long!' i thought but then SMACK i was beginning. This time, Master smacked me hard with the paddle frequently and i came close to screwing up twice, so i had to slow down and get more spankings. my ass was starting to hurt, a lot! When i was done, it was hard to eat the card and Master wailed on my ass with the paddle until finally i had eaten it.

The final lesson was printed on paper which was glued to a poster board!

'Oh my God, NO FUCKING WAY!' i thought, 'How the FUCK am i supposed to eat this while He is wailing on my ass?' The lesson itself was also tricky: "i love love love love love master and my master loves me. i love love love love master and my master loves me. i love love love love love love master and my master loves loves loves me. i love love love master and my master loves me."

Master made me kneel again and then He taped my bottom lightly. i started in on the lesson as quickly as i could. Master was disrobing.

"Slower, my dear, i won't be spanking you." He commanded. i slowed down a bit. "Slower," He said. i slowed down a lot and He smiled at me. i pronounced each 'love' carefully. Master turned on the water again but this time it was delightfully warm and He played the sprayer over my body. Then, as i kept up the lesson, He soaped my body up, then rinsed me off. He then shampooed my hair. Then He tapped me once on the bottom, i stopped repeating the lesson.

"Open your mouth and wash it out," He commanded. i rinsed my mouth out.

"Again, until i tell you to stop." i rinsed again several times.

"Stop," He said and then He washed my face off.

He lifted me to a standing position, then dried me off. i was confused about whether to continue the lesson, but He hadn't tapped me on the bottom. Instead, He attached a leash to my collar and gently tugged on it — my cue to follow him. i stepped out of the bathtub with the huge lesson card.

"Leave the lesson card," He said. i left it in the tub.

He led me to the sink and commanded me to brush my teeth. Then He led me into the bedroom, pulled me into bed with Him, pulled the covers over us, and rolled on top of me. After being so wet and cold, it felt heavenly to be in a warm, dry bed with Him and i loved the feeling of being underneath Master — His weight pressing me into the soft, dry, warm bed, His naked body against my naked body.

He started kissing my neck and i moaned with pleasure. Then He kissed my face and then my ear. i purred. Then, His mouth was on mine and we were kissing passionately. i was eager to be pleasing to Him. i could feel His erection pressing against my hip and i quickly became very horny. i spread my legs wide and ground my hips against him. "Please Sir, please fuck this cunt."

He bit my neck gently and shifted His hips so that His cock entered me in one, slippery stroke. "Yes Master, fuck this cunt," i said loudly. "Oh Master, Your cock is so big. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" His arms squeezed me to His chest and He started slamming His dick into my hungry cunt. Usually, it takes me a long time to orgasm, if i do at all but in this case, my climax grew rapidly.

"Tell Me you love Me," Master commanded.

"Oh God Master! i love You! i love You!" i was lost in a haze of lust and pleasure, "i love Your cock! i love Your body! i love You! fuck me Master! i love You! fuck me! i love love love You!" i don't know what else i said because at that point, His magic cock made me explode and travel around the world and live and die in one delicious climax. i guess i said things while i was cumming, i have no recollection except that i was screaming and that it went on and on and on.

When i came down off my high, Master had put His arms under my legs and bent them back so that my knees were resting on my shoulders. He was slamming His cock into my pussy at a furious rate and breathing hard. i knew He was close, and i clenched my pussy as hard as i could.

With a lusty howl, He pulled out of me, shoved my legs out of His way, grabbed me by the hair and jammed His cock into my mouth. "Finish me," He commanded, "Swallow every drop." Then, He came in my mouth with a roar.

i sucked as hard as i could and greedily swallowed every drop. in the heat of the moment, i moaned as loudly as i could and worked hard on His cock. i wanted to re-kindle His magic with my mouth and i threw myself into it. After He stopped cumming, i sucked and sucked and then i deepthroated Him several times while gazing up at His face, moaning, and fondling His balls. i took Him out of my mouth and ran my tongue up and down the sensitive underside of His cock. While i did this, i was trying to say "i love you" and "Please keep fucking this cunt Master" and "Please more cock Master cock please cock please please" and i don't recall what else. i was wild.

Master let me go wild on His cock for a few minutes, then lay down, forcing me beneath Him again but now with His cock halfway down my throat and His face inches above my pussy. His strong arms parted my eager legs and pushed them back. While His hips started facefucking me, He dipped His head to kiss my pussy. i was on fire! i was moaning and bucking, trying to swallow His cock and grind my clit against His face.

i guess He must have been turned on as well because He then did something that He's never done, ever. His hand started strumming my clit like a guitar and He laid wet kisses on my asshole, then tongued my anus, then started licking up and down my hot cunt and my ass. Something in my mind seemed to snap and wave after wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over me. i popped again and then again a third time. i was lost in a warm ocean of pleasure. i don't think i blacked out but i recall little, i think i was convulsing under Him.

When i came back to myself, He had switched positions. He was on top of me again but He was fucking my cunt. my legs were pinned to my shoulders and He was holding my arms above my head, fucking me furiously, and sucking my nipples painfully hard. i clenched my pussy again and heard His breathing and grunting go up a notch in intensity. i started babbling things like "Fuck this fuckcunt" and "This cunt loves your fuck" and "Master fuck dear Master Master! Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" Finally, with a groan that filled me with reflected pleasure, Master came inside me. i willed my cunt to bear down on His dick even harder and i strained my neck to kiss His chest and the tip of my tongue tickled His nipples. i was making little animal noises and Master was breathing hard.

"Oh Bree, you are a good fuck," Master complimented me. He rolled us over so that i was straddling Him and He was still inside of me. i was kissing His throat and chest and face. Soon He was snoring gently. i settled on top of Him and listened to His heart beat. i tried to squeeze His cock, which was still in my cunt but i wasn't sure if He would feel it since i couldn't feel His softened cock. But it made me feel subservient to keep trying to pleasure Him. i imagined Him dreaming of fucking me; i hoped that He was dreaming of my cunt.

As i drifted off to sleep on top of my Master, i noticed that it was only 11:30pm. i reflected that i must not have been in the tub very long. i gave Master's cock a long squeeze with my pussy and fell asleep.

The End

12