All Comments on 'Breed Me Big Brother 03'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs more than five stars. Great idea, well told. I need to read more from your amazing, creative brain.

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too many people know of the sis-bro breeding in this fantastical tale to be even remotely believable. Too many (even legal age) participants acting like mature fuckers in their 40's..., when everybody knows teens are still too self-conscious about themselves to be these actors in this fantasy. Only when people have matured into life and become older do they care less what other people think of them. Especially who and how anybody is sexually. By the time one is in their 40's they (even you) are 'in' your own like 'groups' and one does not 'poke other bears' once ensconced into one's chosen group. State Child services would have descended on this family from just whispers of impropriety and separated children from parents and siblings from one another. I know in Lit stories everybody is of legal age (18), which I get, but sis-bro pregnancies regardless of age are hidden from sight, masked over, and then a move geographically is usually (Really? Always) involved in order to break everybody's consciousness of their societally-misjudged (IMO) familial inappropriateness. The 'incest' family is soon forgotten.

But to most bro-sis pregnancies that occur, incest IS appropriate for them, even condoned within their walled-off from society-at-large family life. The majority of incest families are fatherless families whereby the role of the oldest male child becomes the de-facto man of the house and if properly, if not unconsciously groomed for it, he naturally, within his blooming masculinity, muscles his way into both his mother's and sisters wombs - with their permission, participation, and accompanying secretiveness. Don't ask me how I know all this, because you know the answer already. I still gave this 5-stars because I see this and read it as an everyday tale of the incestuous participants who are actually in their late 30s and early 40s. Read from that perspective, it is thoroughly believable. As women hit their 30's they (nymphomaniacal women I'm referring to here) spread their legs more often, and very willingly for any and many aggressive males, less often (but still do) if attached to a steady live-with bf. Don't ask me how I know all of this because..., Well..., I learned it from my very hot, narcissistically skinny, nymphomaniacal mom, (but I'll never admit it openly...)

fred0650fred0650about 2 years ago

A great addition to superb couple of stories. I hope you will do more about Clint and his harem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i loved it!!!!!!!#sowet

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

An EXCELLENT piece of work. A great story, well prepared and written.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie9 months ago

This was soooo good. Im about to cum

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very strong like, it but felt like the word "rapture" was overused.

Maybe it stood out to me because it's unique, but early on I just started rolling my eyes every time someone experienced "the rapture" again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a very very sexy, good story I absolutely loved it!!! Great job! U are a wonderful writer!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES