All Comments on 'Breeder Choice Ch. 04'

by cruiser5050

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
editor

You really need someone to proof read your stories. You

do not spell well and your sentence structure needs lots of help. Try to find a reviewer for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot!

dude whatever Editor. this story was effing hott! loooved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
learning a lesson

the first time i went to an all out gay orgy was back in the good old pre aids daus...you fucked, you came, you swallowed, your man cunt was filled. i was still getting used to being bi and hesitant. i spent an hour or so touching, sucking a cvouple of cocks, kissing, u eventually giot so horny i was put on my knees on a coucvh with many men watching. i loved being fucked, loved the big cock working in me. usually when i came, that was it so when a man moved undr me and started so suck me i told him to stop, but he clamped his mouth and my cum exploded. as i relaxed, my man cunt was paining me, i pulled away and sauid no im soeey i cant get fucked anymore now that ive cum. my lover screamed at me andyelled look at the little teaser, says he cant fuck ow, take this bitch and he rammed into me as i moaned in pain. after he bred me, he called out lets teach this slut. i was fucked by foiur more men as i writhed in pain, but eventuallty felt desire returning. it was a while before i got to another orgy, but then sought out partners and came several times but kept wanting to be fucked more. i had bec0me a total slut. it was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Semi Uncut?

Pretty hot story but I've been sucking cock for over 20 years and I still don't know what the hell a "semi uncut cock" is. Would Cruiser care to enlighten me.

Bill at emwll9@aol.com

burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago

I hsve been to partirs like this onr. It is so good to ne able to suck cocks and get fucked multiple timed. I do have to admit that my ass was sore for a couple days, but just reminded me of how good it felt while I was being fucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser5050@cruiser5050
I like both woman and men, sometime together sometime separate. I love to suck pussy till it cum. I like to swallow a mans cum as slide down my throat. Also I like anal in a woman's or men's ass going in deeply, and I like to feel a man fuck me in the ass till he cum, and a wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES