Breeder of a Fast Man Ch. 01: Claimed

Story Info
Matt is claimed by his rival for a noble purpose.
2.2k words
4.35
18.7k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black lace felt wrong on his bare skin, just as the cold air did. He knew that it was meant to drive him to the big bed in the center of the room. The same as the mirrors were to help him understand his fate.

As if the changes his body had been forced to endure hadn't done that.

The mirrors mocked him with the changes made against his will. His near hips were now flaring out, his torso reshaped by a surgeon's skillful hands. His pecs were made into big breasts that would overwhelm any man's hand. The mammary tissue taken from him and then cloned were used to prepare him for his new purpose. Even his nipples were no longer small but rather enlarged and even more sensitive.

Nothing was exempt from these changes. His short, dark brown hair was now long and a deep red. He didn't know he had the gene for red hair but it was impossible to deny. Even the hair on his arms, legs and chest had changed as proof before they were stripped away.

He truly no longer looked like the man he had been born as. The dick that he had once been confident in was now so small. It was almost as thin as his finger and was no longer than his ring finger.

He kept stroking it, hoping it would grow bigger but the longest it got was his middle finger. It felt good but nowhere near as good as it had. Tears started to gather as the panic tried to overwhelm him. How could he be a breeder?

He had trained for years for the United Nations Games. Had pushed his body to the limit so that he could go faster and faster. Only now it was all wasted, his body sculpted for a different purpose. It was a noble purpose and a necessary one for sure yet it ruined his dreams.

The tears started to fall as he realized in truth what he was going to endure for the future of humanity. Putting a hand on his stomach, he could only sob as the truth was made so blatant.

"Now what is that for? I would think you would be happy?" Matt stilled at the sound of that voice.

A look at the mirror directed at the locked door revealed what he knew. Bengt-Chang Lee stood there, tall and proud as he watched him. His name meant blessed spirit and most had agreed that he was blessed when it came to the track. His legs had eaten up the miles, fast and hard just as his own had. They had been rivals when they were both being considered for their respective countries' teams.

"Happy?" Matt questioned. "Why would I be happy about this? YEARS OF WORK HAS BEEN RUINED BY THIS!"

"Because I'm going to fuck a baby into you, of course." The confidence and arrogance had Matt turn to face his once rival in full.

"Years," Matt hissed with vile venom dripping from his lips. "Years to be the best. Years of doing my family proud has been ruined because you want a baby? You could have bought any breeder from the market!"

Bengt-Chang walked slowly over to him, the smile never fading. "You're upset. It's more than understandable, you thought you would be taking home the gold."

"Years," Matt hissed once more. Years stripped away from him by this man and a surgeon's knife.

He cupped himself as a reminder to them both. His sack was gone, his balls now rested internally...no longer quite the testicles that they had been.

All he got for his pain was the sight of Bengt-Chang getting hard. His long and thick cock growing to an alarming size in his boxers. "You were never meant to take home the god or join the team, Matea. You're excellent athletic stock. Both your parents come from the best that your country has to offer."

Matt stepped back, wary of what Bengt-Chang would do to him. "That's not my name and you know it! I was raised to be more than a breeder!"

"It's your breeder name, you'll get used to it. You were raised to attract the best offers like your mother. She was an amazing athlete as well before it was finally decided that she would be a breeder." Each step that Bengt-Chang took, Matt took another step back. His fear only grew of what was going to happen.

Most breeders would go through training. Have themselves grow accustomed to being used for their future owners' pleasure. To learn how to take pleasure in getting themselves to open for their masters' attention.

Matt thought he was lucky and his parents bought him before he would endure that. Being dressed in his sexy black lace, and put in here had cleared him of that delusion.

"My parents were in love and my mother chose to become a breeder," Matt informed.

"Please, I know you're smart so don't act stupid. Your grandparents agreed with the government decision and sold her to your father."

"Fuck off with you and your bullshit!"

That was what had him slammed into the bed behind him. Bengt-Chang crowded Matt and forced his legs open with his own. Matt could only blush with the embarrassing position he found himself in.

"I will not tolerate swearing from your pretty mouth. The next time you do it, you won't like the spanking I'll give you," Bengt-Chang informed calmly.

"GET OF ME!!!" Matt screeched as Bengt-Chang rubbed his erection into his small cock. It was so humiliating to feel the difference between them.

"Oh no, I won't be doing that...unless you want to ride me instead. I'm more than happy to be your stallion if that's what you want."

The tears started once more and Matt cursed himself for acting so feminine. This was the reason they had decided to make him a breeder. He acted too much like the girls that had once lived among mankind.

"No! No, please...I don't want this!"

Bengt-Chang merely kissed Matt's face. Forehead, cheeks and a little lick here and there on his neck. It was obvious to Matt that Bengt-Chang had no plans to listen to him.

Still, he couldn't just let this come to pass. Trying as much as he could to push Bengt-Chang away, Matt begged. "Please stop!"

A nip on the neck had him gasp before took two rough fingers and a thumb took him in hand. His cock had gone limp by all that was happening. Only for Bengt-Chang's insistent touch to revive it. Matt could only whimper in distress and curse himself for his lack of strength.

The treatment that turned him into a breeder had taken the natural strength he had enjoyed. It made him as weak as the women of old had been. Everyone knew that it was to make everything easier for everyone involved. But feeling that firm part of Bengt-Chang's pressed against his bare cheeks, just made it feel cruel.

"It's hard, I know. But you have to accept it, this is what you were always meant to do," Bengt-Chang said sweetly. Only those sweet words were tainted by the rough and forceful kiss that was placed on Matt's lips.

"No!"

"Yes!" Bengt-Chang insisted. "This is your fate. If not me then certainly another would be doing this to you."

The fingers that stroked Matt's cock disappeared and Bengt-Chang moved away for a moment. Matt used this to try, and escape, only for him to be pulled back by a firm hand on his leg. A sharp strike landed upon his ass in punishment.

"You will behave and you will accept your fate," It was a stern order.

But one that only made Matt want to fight against this all the harder. "NO!"

Another strike landed, harder than the last. The words were repeated as was Matt's defiance. A pattern took form, strikes would land, sharper than the last and grew in number. An order would be given.

All of it acted only as fuel for Matt's continued defiance. Even when his hands were bound in a silk cord and the black lace that covered him was ripped away.

"Fight all you want but we both know the truth. You want this," Bengt-Chang said with a smile as he stood to pull his boxers off.

Alarmed, Matt tried to sit up and get away. Bengt-Chang wasn't going to make it that easy for him.

"I must admit that it is arousing to have to fight such a spitfire to accept what we both want."

Matt barked a laugh as his once rival shouldered his way between his legs. "You're fucking delusional!"

"Oh?" Bengt-Chang said. His fingers returned to Matt's hardon, working to further arouse the hardened flesh. "This would not have enjoyed my spanking if I was delusional and you didn't find all of this hot."

A hot, wet mouth descended upon Matt, which caused him to moan. It felt so good and had been so long since he had last felt the suction of lips. Yet the feel of a cold, lubed finger between his cheeks was a damning promise.

He would not be a virgin for much longer.

Clenched as hard as he could, the finger slipped through to the first knuckle with ease. It hurt but Matt just couldn't let go.

"Relax," Bengt-Chang whispered before forcing his finger further in.

"No...please," Matt whispered, despite knowing it was now pointless.

Before long another finger was added and then a third. That mouth kept him aroused and relaxed enough that Matt couldn't stop his deflowering no matter what he tried. More lube was poured between his cheeks, the mouth all the more demanding.

Matt was close, he could feel it. A building pressure that could not be denied for much longer.

A tear ran free down his cheek when Bengt-Chang suddenly stopped everything to tower over him. "NO!!!"

"Yes!" Bengt-Chang countered as a demanding presence made itself known between his cheeks. "You will accept this."

Fingers clamped down, working to take him over the edge. Matt whimpered once more as the presence rubbed itself against his hole. An arrogant smile rained down on him.

There was no escape.

That smile promised him that.

A demanding kiss fell upon his lips one more. A tongue forced its way into his mouth. Their tongues battled, fought in earnest to dominate the other. With so much already lost, Matt found the will to at least fight back in this.

"THAT'S IT!" Bengt-Chang exclaimed in joy as he ripped their mouths apart.

"Give me your fire and spirit! Show me the passion I know you have burning inside you," he demanded easily.

Bengt-Chang dropped his head into Matt's new breasts, sucking and licking them. His teeth gently nibbled on his nipples, suckling from them like a greedy babe.

A pulse boomed through Matt as his once rival did so. His blood ran hotter than before and his cock wanted to come. The fingers disappeared, to be replaced by roaming hands.

Matt hated himself for melting into those hands. But something inside him wanted to suddenly submit, like a switch had been flipped. His whimpers of distress turned to reluctant moans of pleasure. His cheeks burned hotter than his bottom as he did.

His body wanted to surrender as Bengt-Chang pulled him closer. "You're all mine, Matea. You're going to be my little breeder and offer me your first time, right?"

"No...please nooo," Matt moaned the last part as his body throbbed for more.

The pressure between his cheeks only grew in demand. "We both know you're lying...but your little clitty is so honest."

Matt couldn't keep the gasp in when Bengt-Chang took him in hand once more. That touch was just what he needed to go over the edge. His cock couldn't hold back, the urge, the sensations were all too much for him. Matt couldn't fight it if he tried and oh, did he try.

Just as his release spilled forth, the pressure surged forward. Matt screamed in pain as his sphincter allowed Bengt-Chang to claim him in full.

The tears came in full as the pain dominated him. The orgasm that had begun, was ruined as his cock continued to spill forth. The pleasure maimed by the dominating cock head inside him. Though Bengt-Chang had stopped there, they both knew that there was no way but to continue beyond this moment.

Matt could never truly be a man again.

Bengt-Chang allowed him to cry, and watched him as his body tried to understand everything.

"Virginity never gives itself up easily...it won't hurt in the future," Bengt-Chang promised.

"Please get out of me," Matt whispered. All he wanted was for the nightmare to end.

Instead, Bengt-Chang gently began to thrust in and out. Claiming another inch inside Matt each time he thrust in. The pleasure on Bengt-Chang's face only made it worse.

But Matt was disgusted beyond words with himself when he felt himself harden once more and moan. That didn't stop the tears that ran down his cheeks. His body wanted this, the pleasure that kept him open and will to take more was proof enough.

"Yessss," Bengt-Chang hissed as he bottomed out inside of Matt.

Matt tried to absorb the knowledge that his rival was completely inside him, and had truly claimed him as a breeder.