In the Dark

Story Info
He's a family man... with a pretty slave-boy in his basement.
3.4k words
4.24
45k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a non-consensual gay erotic story, all characters are 18 or over.

--------------------------------------------

"Tony, can you grab the salad, please."

Annie said over her shoulder as she juggled three plates of pasta, somehow managing to keep her movements swift and graceful as she walked them over and placed them neatly on the table.

She went back for the garlic bread as Tony passed with the salad bowl, putting it down in the middle of the table with half the amount if grace as his wife. When Annie came behind him and placed down the bread, her arms wound around his waist, pressing a chaste kiss to his shoulder.

Tony smirked, turning in her arms before he ran his fingers down her back and rested them on her hips.

"Mm, serving dessert before dinner?"

Tony murmured, leaning down to press his lips against hers as he pulled her closer against his body.

"Ew."

Ella sighed behind them, her little hand resting on her hip as she gave them a look.

Tony grinned, pulling away from Annie to swoop his daughter into his arms, an evil smile twisting his lips as he brought her into a bout of giggles by tickling her mercilessly.

"What was that, my little monster?"

Tony asked, kissing her on the forehead.

"Are we having spaghetti?"

Ella asked with another giggle.

"Nice diversion, monkey."

Tony smirked, kissing the tip of her nose before he let her down.

They all seated themselves around the table, the sound of spoons and forks scraping across plates. When the meal was over, Annie took Ella for her bath and Tony started on the dishes.

Once he was finished he went to his daughter's room and kissed her goodnight, before he pressed a kiss to Annie's cheek.

"I have to run by the tower for a few hours, don't wait up."

He whispered in her ear, saying one last goodnight to his daughter before he left, ducking into the kitchen quickly on his way past.

The night was quiet, the streets empty as he made his way to the tower, a small shiver running up his spine the closer he got.

His heart was almost thumping through his chest as he parked the car and got into the elevator.

This was his favourite part.

He closed his eyes as the doors opened, his fingers clutching the bag he had taken from home as he breathed out slowly.

This was his favourite part.

He made it to his workroom, locking the door behind him before he moved around the left wall, and ran his finger down the hidden seam until he felt the thumb pad.

He pressed his thumb against it and waited for the short beep before the wall slid open. He walked into the darkness, taking the bag with him as he made his way up to the next wall, standing still as a green light scanned down his form.

This was it.

Once the body scan was finished he was already foaming at the bit, the agitation in his gut twisting his stomach in knots.

The sound of the door opening jolted him out of his thoughts and he pushed his way inside the darkness of the room, holding his breath as the above lights slowly flickered on.

"Mr DeLuca?"

A croaky voice called out, the chain around his ankle clinking as he pulled his legs up into his chest.

Tony smiled down at the boy, his cock twitching as he watched Will blink blearily up at him, the pale skin of his naked body lit up under the ceiling light.

"What do you have to say to me?"

Tony asked slowly, his lips curling into a sly smile when the boy's head dropped miserably.

Tony placed the bag by the door before he walked forward towards him.

"I'm s-sorry."

He whimpered, his bottom lip trembling as he averted his eyes.

"For what?"

Tony probed, crossing his arms over his chest as he waited.

"I'm sorry f-for... trying to-- trying to escape a-again."

He whispered, wiping his brimming tears with the back of his arm.

"Mm, you don't sound very sorry... maybe three days alone in the dark isn't long enough-"

"No! Please! I c-can't, please, Mr DeLuca, please..."

Will sobbed, his body shuddering as he cried into his knees.

When Tony stepped forward, the boy flinched, pushing his bare back up against the wall and raising his hands into the air defensively.

"Calm down, kid."

Tony murmured with a smirk, his fingers moving forward to rake gently through the boy's soft brown locks before he tightened his grip and yanked Will's head back sharply so that their eyes met.

"Did you miss me?"

He murmured, lowering himself until they were only inches apart.

"Y-Yes."

Will whimpered, hissing out a pained breath when Tony's fingers tightened in his hair.

"Prove it."

Tony said, before he yanked the boy into a deep kiss, his tongue forcing inside his hot mouth.

"Fuck, you taste so good."

Tony groaned, taking him again, pushing Will's head back against the wall with a thump as his hands wandered down and clasped the boy's flaccid cock.

"I can't take it easy on you today, you know that right? It's been too long."

Tony warned, pumping Will's cock dry, pressing his lips hard against his slender neck and sinking his teeth into the pale flesh there.

Will cried out, his hands moving up absently to try and push him away. Tony didn't like that.

He growled in warning, his hands coming up to grasp Will's arms roughly before he pulled him away from the wall and shoved him down onto his back.

His large body covered Will instantly, hands moving up the length of his naked form.

"You're so soft."

Tony hummed, nibbling Will's ear before he ran his tongue down his neck.

"You want my cock, baby?"

Tony asked, yanking off his shirt and undoing his belt as he waited for Will to answer. When he didn't, Tony wound a hand around his throat, squeezing just enough to put the warning across.

"I asked you a question, kid."

Tony growled, watching Will's eyes widen in panic as his breath was cut off.

"Do you want me to fuck your tight little hole until you scream?"

Tony asked again, easing up enough for the boy to suck in a pained breath. He nodded quickly, tears already spilling from his eyes.

He looked so pretty.

"Yes, yes, p-please, I'm sorry!"

He cried, a muffled whimper trapping in his throat when Tony groaned and pushed his lips to his again in another heated kiss.

Tony's hand moved down past Will's hip until he grazed across the side of his ass. He curled his fingers, grinning when he brushed across the base of the butt-plug, making the boy jolt into him.

"You kept it in, good boy. I thought I'd have to punish you."

Tony chuckled, grabbing the plug and wiggling it around, eliciting a high pitched whine from the boy that made Tony's already hard cock twitch.

"How did it feel, hm? Being plugged up for days? Waiting for me in the dark for my cock to stretch your greedy little hole wide...."

Tony asked, his voice low and husky as he kissed down Will's chest, taking one of his pink nipples in his mouth and nipping it with his teeth.

"Ah!"

Will cried out, arching against Tony's mouth.

"God, I missed you."

Tony groaned, grazing his teeth down Will's chest and belly before he made it to his cock. When he licked a stripe across the tip, Will jolted again, sucking in a breath when Tony took him fully.

It didn't take long until the boy was hard and panting, but Tony stopped there, grinning ear to ear as he leaned back on his elbows.

"I love how sensitive you are, kid."

Tony mused, letting his thumb brush across the dribbling tip of his cock, making him moan.

"But... I can't reward you today, can I? Not when you've been such a bad boy."

Tony murmured, a wry smile tugging at his lips when he watched Will shudder. His fingers trailed down his pale thighs until he came to his right ankle, rubbing the raw skin peeking out from behind the shackle.

"You're not going to try and run away again, are you?"

Tony asked softly, gently tracing the thick metal edge of the cuff.

"N-No."

Will breathed shakily, wincing when Tony absently tugged at the chain.

"Good boy."

Tony replied, pressing a kiss to Will's ankle.

"Spread your legs."

Tony commanded, grinning when Will's breath hitched. After a long beat, the boy finally complied, his hands coming up to cover his face as he slowly spread his long legs wide, exposing himself to Tony's hungry gaze.

"As pretty as a picture."

Tony whispered, moving forward over Will's body again until he was above his covered face.

"Don't hide yourself from me, gorgeous."

Tony chuckled, pulling Will's hands away before he pecked him on the lips and grinned.

"No lube today, so do your best to make make it nice and wet."

Tony whispered, pulling himself up to yank off his pants and underwear, letting his cock spring free.

He knelt back down, his knees on either side of Will's face, dick hovering just above his lips.

"Open."

Tony ordered, gripping Will's hair as the boy closed his eyes and slowly opened his mouth, plump lips wrapping over his teeth as he let slip a desolate sob.

Tony angled the boy's head before he started feeding his cock into his hot mouth, groaning when he thrust forward and felt the panicked constriction of Will's throat.

Will struggled around the intrusion, more tears flooding his eyes as Tony started to pump himself into his mouth, his hips flicking forward to shove himself deeper.

Will gagged obscenely, his hands coming up to grasp at Tony's hips, as if that would slow him down.

"Deep breath."

Tony grunted in warning before he pushed the back of Will's head forward and buried his dick deep in his throat.

"Good boy, hold on a little longer."

Tony breathed through a moan, rocking his hips back and forth as Will choked on his cock.

When he finally pulled out, Will sucked in a few hurried breaths before he burst into tears. His face contorting miserably as Tony ran his fingers gently through his hair.

"Let me g-go, please, please, please, I promise I won't tell a-anyone, l won't-"

Will's words cut off when Tony's hand came down hard across his cheek with a loud slap, the sound of it echoing off the walls. Will went still, his eyes turning glassy as he stared ahead in shock.

"You just made this a lot harder on yourself."

Tony snarled under his breath, moving down Will's still body, one hand roughly grasping the base of the butt-plug before he yanked it out in one tug.

Will's shock seemed the wear off in that moment, sucking in a loud shriek and trying to close his legs.

"Don't even try it, kid."

Tony growled, forcing the boy's knees up until his body was almost folded in half, his hole still gaping from the butt-plug and twitching deliciously around sudden emptiness.

Not that it would be for long.

"Please! No, no, god, d-don't do this-- agh!"

Will cried out, his body convulsing as Tony lined up the large head of his cock and plunged it inside in one thrust.

Will let out a string of garbled sounds as Tony thrust into him again, the thickness of his length almost splitting him in two.

He was so stretched, so painfully tight around Tony he was almost losing his mind.

He had missed this. Really missed this.

Tony groaned as he used Will's slim hips as an anchor and pounded ruthlessly into him, his tiny hole struggling to take his girth even with the help of the butt-plug from before.

"Fuck... agh, you're so tight!"

Tony shouted, feeling Will's body shudder as he impaled him on his cock. He drowned out the sound of Will's screams, so wrapped up in his own pleasure.

"Gonna keep you-- fuck-- keep you... forever. Agh, fuck yes!"

Tony panted through each brutal thrust, moving his hands to Will's arms so that he could get a better grip.

When he felt his end closing in, he pulled out, before he sat back on the floor and yanked the boy up, lifting him by his slim waist and repositioning him just above his cock, only to slowly lower him down.

Will's head fell back as his mouth dropped wide, a soundless scream forming his lips when Tony's thick member slowly split him open from the new angle, stretching him impossibly wide.

So beautiful.

"Ride me, baby... show me you're sorry."

Tony grunted, holding the boy's hips as he waited for him to move.

"Please don't m-make me... oh, I can't-- p-please no..."

Will sobbed, his slender body shivering as he cried, his hole twitching over Tony's buried rod, as if trying to somehow expel him.

Tony grabbed Will's chin roughly, his fingers digging into the pale skin and turning it pink.

"If I hear any kind of begging that isn't for my cock, I'm going to shove a giant fucking dildo so far up your ass you won't be able to move, and then I'm going to leave you here. Days, weeks, months, whatever I decide. Understood?"

Tony snarled out, his lips curling into a deep scowl. The words seemed to work though, Will's face an ashy white mask of terror, his eyes almost bulging out of their sockets.

Tony didn't have to say another word before Will sagged in defeat, using his shaky hands to grasp onto Tony's shoulders for leverage.

With gritted teeth and a pained hiss, he finally managed to pull himself up the length of Tony's cock with a guttural sob before he paused for a beat and then let himself drop back down again, his jaw-dropping open as he chocked on another scream.

"It h-hurts..."

Will sniffled, tears marking silver trails down his cheeks, his slender body struggling to raise himself for the second time.

"You're so damn beautiful."

Tony murmured, ignoring the boy's words as he leaned forward and captured him in a slow kiss, before he snapped his hips up to meet Will's downward drop.

Before long Tony got back into a vicious rhythm, his hands on Will's hips forcing him up and down quickly as his hips thrust up.

Will was a mess of snot and tears, his eyes half glazed and glassy as Tony took his pleasure.

"I missed you, so fucking much."

Tony groaned loud, their bodies smacking together in a dangerously rapid pace before Tony forced him down one last time, his hips stuttering up as he let out a long shout, his hot cum painting the boys twitching insides as Will let out a pitiful wail.

"Fuck."

Tony whispered between each heavy pant, his hands leaving Will's hips to instead wrap around his slender frame, pulling him into a quiet embrace.

"Don't try to fight me anymore."

Tony murmured, still a little breathless, finally letting Will go.

The boy moaned when Tony pulled out, and he couldn't help but watch as his seed dripped from Will's opening, the rim of his stretched hole red and swollen.

He did that. He made that happen.

Beautiful.

"It's probably a little cold now, but are you hungry?"

Tony asked, scooting back to grab the forgotten bag. He opened it up quickly, grasping the container with a hand and pulling it out.

"Annie made spaghetti."

He said, opening the container before he fiddled around for the fork he smuggled in with it and stuck it inside.

Tony laughed when Will's stomach gurgled noisily, the boy's cheeks going bright pink.

"Not much fun being stuck on a diet of protein bars and water, is it?"

Tony asked with a smirk, letting Will eye the cooled left-overs hungrily.

"No... Mr DeLuca."

The boy sniffled miserably, eyes shifting to the pile of bars Tony had stacked there before he left him alone in the dark for three wretched days.

Tony wasn't a monster, of course, he had fitted the room with a small bathroom for Will's bathing needs, a drinking fountain in the near corner for easy access to water-- and the chain Tony had locked him in at the start of his punishment didn't inhibit him at all from reaching any of those things, that was just more of a symbol...

That things could get a lot worse for Will if Tony willed it so.

"Alright, dig in."

Tony chuckled, handing him the container with the fork, raising an eyebrow when the boy grasped at it desperately and hungrily chocked down half the spaghetti before he finally started to pace himself.

Tony went back to the bag.

"I got you this, too. I know it's your favourite."

Tony smiled, handing over a can of root beer. Will took it tentatively, his swollen lips covered in spaghetti sauce.

"Thank... thank you."

Will murmured softly, slender fingers already cracking open the can, almost mesmerised by the instant sound of fizz.

Tony would have to remember to bring him more of that, his heart jumping at the little flash of excitement in the boy's eyes when he looked at the drink.

He liked seeing the kid happy... among other things. Once Tony had a good routine with the boy, he would start to expand the room a little more, maybe add a nice bedroom-- king sized bed, of course.

He'd eventually be able to spend the night with him sometimes too, he could just tell Annie that he had to stay late at the office.

Tony smiled as he imagined it... waking up with the boy's slender body in his arms, rolling him over in the morning before sleepily kissing him awake... then fucking him hard against the mattress...

It was a nice dream... one he was sure he could turn into a reality.

When Will started to behave a little more and cease his silly escape attempts, Tony could add a kitchen so that they could cook together, and a big lounge room with a flat screen TV so they could snuggle up and watch one of those bad action movies Will loved.

Tony could really make this place a home for the two of them...

His eyes raked across the naked boy scarfing down the rest of the spaghetti, only pausing to sip his drink in between every few bites.

For now, this was ok. Eventually, Will would learn, and things would be all the better for him.

For the both of them.

Tony leant forward to pat the boys head, not letting his annoyance show when Will flinched at the contact.

"I love you."

Tony murmured, tucking a strand of brown hair behind the kid's ear.

Will blanched, swallowing his half-chewed mouthful with a noisy gulp before he stared at the ground. There was a long tense moment before he finally replied, almost wincing as he chocked the words out.

"I-- I love y-you, too."

He replied, barely a whisper.

Tony smiled encouragingly at him, grazing his fingers through Will's hair one last time before he got up with a grunt and walked over to his pile of clothes, redressing himself quickly before he glanced at his watch with a sigh.

"I don't have time to clean you up today, so you'll have to do it yourself. Make sure to get it all out, do another enema if you have to, alright?"

Tony instructed, sliding his belt through each loop. At the corner of his eye, he saw Will jolt at the sight of the belt... the punishment for his first escape attempt.

"I'll see you tomorrow, sweetheart. If you're good, I'll take the chain off then. Don't forget to take your vitamins."

Tony instructed, heading to the door. He paused when he heard Will suck in a small breath, as if preparing himself to speak.

"My m-mum... is she... is she still looking for me?"

Will whispered, his expression falling when Tony just smiled at him... before he turned around without another word and left.

Drowning out the hopeless sobs of the boy who had imprisoned his heart.

--------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this story, please feel free to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all. Also feel free to leave any ideas/requests for future works, I can't promise I'll be able to write it but if I feel inspired I just might. Thanks :)