Breeders & Bulls Pt. 03

Story Info
900 years after the last female was born.
7.1k words
4.58
8.9k
7

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter 8.) Butts.

"Oh Fuck." I moan.

I hear Liam chuckle, "It isn't even all in yet." He says. Liam's cock is just about 6 inches and not that fat. It feels massive as he tries to poke it in my butt. I feel my own cock throb and twitch. I can't understand why I am so turned on. I wonder what the hell my cock feels like. This is a real lesson.

Adam puts the small cloth coated in the aromas under my nose and giggles. And then it happens. The head of Liam's dick slowly enters me and then the shaft and his dick is inside my butt.

He holds still for a while but it feels sort of good and I buck back and he laughs. "Ok, cowboy, are you ready to ride then?" Liam says.

I hear Adam clap and giggle. I feel Liam start to fuck my ass.

"You like that. Brett. You like getting fucked like a breeder bitch." Liam says as he pummels my hole and shows no mercy.

It is interesting but then he does something "OWWW! No." I say. "It fucking hurts like hell," I scream in pain and Liam pulls out.

...

Liam and Adam had gone back to see Thomas to find out why I was being carted off by the guards. They found the shredded condom and Thomas told them what happened.

At first, Thomas wanted me to suffer and wasn't going to tell the truth but they talked him round and showed up an hour before I was due to be cut.

I thanked them both and said I couldn't thank them enough, whatever they wanted, just name the price. Liam gave me a sly smile and said "There is a way you can thank me. Let me finally take that muscle ass! You can pay me back by letting me fuck you boy," Liam says, giving me his wicked grin.

"Really Liam you saved me from becoming a breeder bitch so you could fuck me in the ass like a breeder bitch." I say and Liam just smiles. I see his cock bob and twitch.

"Damn right," Liam replies and laughs.

So here I am and here Liam is. Truth be told we were heading this way anyway and having Adam around means the three of us get to play as we did before but not before Liam deflowers me.

I roll onto my back. "Fuck do we really have to do this," I ask?

"Yes." They both say in unison.

"It hurts Liam," I say. Liam is lying next to me smiling.

"I have an idea. Be right back," Adam says and rushes out.

"I know it hurts at first but it will feel good," Liam is trying to convince me.

He is lying down next to me now. I kiss him. "Yeah right. I just don't think I am built like you," I tell him.

"Huh. You will love it. It just might take you a while," Liam grins and I kiss him again.

Adam rushes back and hands me a small bottle. "Drink a little of this." I can tell it is cobra blood or at least I hope it is. "Not too much," Adam says as I take a small sip and he grabs the bottle off me.

Adam takes a sip and hands the rest of it to Liam. Liam gets back on top of me and lines his cock up against my hole.

"Now Sniff this cloth again and not baby sniffs but fucking bull sniffs,'' Adam says as he puts the small cloth coated in the aroma's under my nose again and giggles.

"Fuck." I say and then I feel weird and light-headed.

Liam pushes his cock back into my ass hole and now it slides in and it starts to feel good. I begin to buck back and forth and Liam responds by fucking me hard. Then he hurts my ass again.

"NO"!!" I yell and push Liam off.

"Look why don't you get on top of him and ride him," Adam says grinning at me.

Liam grins at me, his dick rock hard and he lies on his back. I straddle him and I very gently lower myself onto him but his cock head just stays pushing against my ass hole.

"Here sniff again, take a real good sniff, go on sniff again sniff, and again," Adam says handing me the cloth to sniff. He talks like he is giving a breathing lesson for a birth only this baby is going in the wrong hole and the wrong way.

My heart pounds and my temples pound and suddenly Liam's dick slides into me with relative ease. "Fuck it made my ass loose," I say grinning.

"Thanks be to Zeneca," Says Adam. "Now fuck him, Liam."

Liam begins to buck and fuck me. I ride him and it feels strangely good. I ride his cock and jerk my cock and I am surprised by how good he feels inside me. He pushes me off him and rolls me onto my back and lies on top of me.

"You like this?" He says.

I have a wicked thought as he slams into me from his new position. "Fuck yeah. Oh god yeah. Oh, fuck Liam baby fuck me all night make me your breeder bitch." I say looking up at him I can see it is working.

I see his face twist a little.

"Fuck Your cock is so good," I say.

He grunts and he cums.

"What is wrong, love god," I say laughing.

I hear his spunk cum out of me farting. I had always loved that sound on people I fucked now it is me and then the warmth of his cum flowing out of my newly deflowered ass. I just got fucked in the ass and he dumped a load in my butt and I didn't hate it completely.

"Was a little dirty talk too much?" I ask Liam who looks at his spent cock and I laugh.

"Fuck you. That wasn't fair." Liam says and I see Adam laugh.

"Liam, that is the oldest trick in the book. Brett, you will make a good whore." Adam says and that worries me a little.

"It's my turn now. For you both to fuck me," Says Adam.

....

The next day Zach is back. His cage is off. He was gone for 4 days and he seems very sad. He won't talk about what happened. He has another tattoo: a big blousy pink and red flower on his left arm. He spent most of that day in bed curled up. Strange to see his hairy balls between his ass as he lay fetal hiding his cut dick. I am wondering how long he would have those.

Gordon on the other hand met up with Aiden and told him exactly what had happened to them. He was taken off with Zach.

Gordon seems happy enough to tell the story.

"They took us away and took our cages off. They told us usually Breeders get uncaged and some short time to use their cut clits but we are whores so we go straight to The Jerking Room. We were taken to a room where there were 20 of us. Brick, Zach, some of the others. They injected us with something. It was worse than Cobra Blood. My dick got so fucking hard and seeing it for the first time like that cut well it looks so weird so ugly. And so hard. It felt so strange to see it exposed without the foreskin and it felt tight when I got hard. It was so tight it was painful.

All of us were struggling and not wanting to stare. I never saw a real dick without a foreskin before. Now I am surrounded by them. It looked so strange to see all those breeder dicks, clits whatever you want to call them. Worst of all I had one. It was the first time since I got here that I felt ashamed. It looked so wrong and it felt wrong and it was the sign we would be breeders. You know the daily mantra from school "Bull dicks have a foreskin, Breeder clits are cut." Day in day out the old allegiance.

I was crazy horny we all were and I went to stroke my dick and I did only the head felt odd in fact the whole thing did. It was too strange and it didn't work right. Rubbing it was just making it kind of sore like the skin was too tight and the head was too sensitive.

But I needed to cum. There was lube in the room and not much else, some cum rags, a couple of shit pots, and a piss wall. I used some lube and that helped. It took me ages to get the right speed and pressure. It was like having a brand new dick and a weird cock at that.

I came hard and when I did I was still fucking horny. I mean crazy horny. I fucked Brick in the ass. He fucked me in the ass. I fucked Zach in the ass and for hours we fucked and jerked. I fell asleep but I woke up with a fucking horrible painful boner and I tried to jerk off again and again.

They kept taking us off to that fucking crazy doctor who cut me and he would stick a metal pole down my dick. I mean right down the piss slit deep into me. He takes readings of god knows what and injects more shit into me and then pulls the stick out and sends us back to jerk more.

Then yesterday I couldn't get hard and my dick feels funny like it hurts to touch it, man. The Doctor puts that thing in my dick and he says that it's done. No more boy boners, only cunt boners for you, he said.

He tells me no more erections. I can expect some changes in the next few weeks, nothing to be alarmed about. If I need relief I should use a dildo on my butt or let another guy fuck me in the ass, that will help. Said I should get some shrinkage and he will see me in about 8 fucking weeks. I am not that fucking big anyway. Look at it fucking never topped 6 inches hard and soft the fucking thing always looked kind of small a bit like Aiden here. No offense Aiden I love your baby dick but shit man. I am pissing in the shower or sitting down because holding it feels strange and horrible. And it looks fucking horrible. Look, it has no fucking foreskin. It won't get hard, it is going to be my clit. I am going to have a cunt. I am going to be a fucking whore with a dumb wet cunt between my fucking legs." He says and almost sobs.

"So you can't rub one out anymore?" One of the guys asks.

"No were you fucking listening," Gordon says upset.

"They make you jerk and jerk till it fucking won't get hard again that is what they do, they cut you and stop you getting erections and fucking shrink it down," Gordon says upset.

He stands up and his dick hangs down and seeing the now useless piece of cut flesh is pretty shocking. He turns and walks away and I see his new body art, a huge pink unicorn on his left ass cheek.

I head off to the gym. I am hitting the Gym with Aiden and Mason. Mason is like me and Aiden. We have found our workout routines are in sync over the past week or so. Mason is a muscle guy not unlike Aiden and myself. Big, broad, and muscular. He has an average size dick 4 inches soft maybe 6 hard like he was the other day flexing in the mirror. He is really muscley. He also has no body hair. He gets the shaving bot to do his whole body. He says he likes the way it makes his muscles pop. He also spends a lot of time in the sun and has a really tanned look for someone who is not blond but has pretty fairish hair.

Even his dick is tanned. I have a bit of bronze about me from walking around naked and spending time outdoors in the sun but nothing like Mason. That is how the next few days go. I finally see Zach in the shower and notice his dick and see the scar on his dick as he tenderly cleans himself. He looks at me and is sad. I take him out for a few beers but I can't stop from looking at his now cut dick knowing that it is on its way to becoming a thick plump breeder clit.

He is so changed already. The feisty Zach has gone. He talks about wrestling and some other stuff but it is hard seeing him so subdued. It is hard to take him seriously with that voice. The whine and screech of what was a deep if somewhat dumb sounding voice. He may have been an asshat but he was also my friend.

I see his cock leaking. I made him an offer. "Zach I know you can't get off like normal anymore. If you need any help and want to keep it quiet, give me a shout." I say.

He smiles. "Thanks, I guess. I can't believe you are offering to fuck me on the quiet to help me out but I know you mean well you big dumb bastard." He says and for a while, I see a little of the old Zach.

"Seems this place makes most of us a little less bullish than we all thought before we got here. I saw you and Red making out." Zach says and smiles.

I blush, Zach tells me, "don't fucking blush you. I sound like a fucking breeder whore, I look like a walking floral garden he says pointing to the floral tattoos and I had more dick than I care to mention already. I will be a whore soon enough and this is only good for pissing out of now and even that won't last long. Just enjoy it." Zach shakes the cut tube that is his 4 inch cock never to double in length again. I bet he wishes he was a guy who showed more than he grew now.

About a week after the first breeder group are all uncaged and their cut dicks exposed. I am in the gym with Aiden and Mason. I see Brick is pumping weights. I look at him and see his exposed cut dick. Brick was the guy who had started a gang of guys calling themselves the bully boys. He was a big guy and spent a lot of time pumping like myself. He still is imposing as he shifts weights around grunting, straining, and sweating.

He sees me and looks away. I go over. "Hey, how are you," I ask him?

"How the fuck do you think?" He says as he puts the weights down and wipes sweat from his brow. I notice he still has a deep voice not the breeder bitch shrill of Gordon and Zach and many of the others. He can't have sucked anyone off, that seems to do it.

He has a large tattoo on his front bigger than most I have seen and more colorful. It is the wings of a butterfly that start on either side of his belly and down the top of each thigh. The wings are pink, yellow, orange, and purple. It really is something. The center of the butterfly seems strange as it frames his cock and balls. As soon as I see it is clear that at some point there will be a pussy and clit that form the lower part of this creature's abdomen. It seems particularly cruel as the art goes. Right now it looks strange like it would never take flight with that fat soft knob and balls weighing it down. I notice how bulbous the head of his cock is now it is cut and it is one of the ugliest I saw.

"I just thought I would say hi. I know things can't be easy knowing that you are not going to be a bull. Just wanted to let you know we can still be friends if you like." I say.

He looks at me with a strange mean look. "We were never friends, you didn't want to be friends as I recall," Brick says.

"What is it now just gloating or maybe you think you can fuck me, put me in my place cause that isn't going to happen. I ain't nobody's bitch." He says and goes over to one of the benches he lies flat and lifts weights either side of him his back muscles ripple as he does. I notice the small three colored butterflies on his butt cheeks and a bigger one in the center of his lower back. They have gone to town on him already. He is marked by more than just his cut dick.

I stand and watch for a while. His big body was pumping away. He stops and stands up and looks at me again. "Still staring at the freak?" he says and walks off to another piece of equipment.

I go and join Mason and Aiden and I spot for Aiden as he bench presses. It is not long into that when I hear a strange moan.

It sounds unusual in the gym, it is a moan of pleasure. I look around and there is Brick on the floor, his legs spread and his hand running up and down his asshole moaning in pleasure. He is stroking his ass hole and it reminds me of Thomas when he got his tits.

Two Guards walk over to Brick and I hear one of them say "Nothing to worry about he is blooming I think."

I hear the other guard chuckle "I will check him out. Better safe than sorry. See if you can get him on his knees?" The other guard says.

One of the guards leans down and squeezes Brick's fat-cut dick. He stops moaning and winces. "Listen, my friend, we need to check your butt get on your knees." The guard says.

Poor Brick his cock really is sensitive, his moaning of pleasure was broken by something that looked really quite painful. He complies though and gets on to his knees. He starts panting and moaning again. The other guard parts Bricks butt cheeks the lightly hairy but big muscled globes of his ass part.

I am not going to lie, I move my head to get a good view. I stare at the sight. His asshole is opening and closing the ring of his hole pink and pulsing swelling. I never knew how breeders got butt cunts but now I am seeing it with my own eyes.

The muscle stud that was Brick. Now cut and on his way to becoming a painted breeder bitch is literally growing a butt cunt before my eyes. I wonder how long before he starts leaking out of his new butt cunt. I watch as the skin swells to form the bloom of a swollen breeder ass pussy. The guard runs his hands over the swelling lips of Brick's forming breeder ass pussy and chuckles as Brick lets out a little hiss of pleasure and arches his back.

"Yep got a nice fucking bloom on this one. He is nearly done." The guards let go of Brick's ass cheeks and the globes of flesh cover the hidden entrance of Brick's new orgasmic back cunt. I look away and see Mason looking at the scene. He is rock hard and so am I.

It isn't long before Gordon and Zach have bloomed. Gordon seemed quite pleased about his new supersensitive ass hole. He got Aiden to ask if I would fuck him while he sucked Aiden off.

I agreed. Aiden said thanks but I could tell he was a little embarrassed. I guess that Gordon wanted something bigger than Aiden's below average dick and wanted to test drive his new back pussy on a real dick. When I fucked Gordon he was super slick already. My cock went in with ease. His cut breeder cock didn't get hard, it just hung soft and dripped cum.

He moaned and screamed for more as I pounded him. He said he came a couple of times. He said it was something of a relief just to cum and that dripping cum wasn't like cumming that it was more like a nice piss. No, he had a different sort of orgasm, one that came from inside his ass and rocked his whole body in a way shooting cum never did. They both thanked me and I left the two of them alone kissing and cuddling.

(Chapter 9.) Mother dearest.

It is hard to believe I have been here now for a month. My breeder mother has visited me with news. I was hoping to see my Bull father but my father is visiting Jonas. I am a little annoyed that he is wasting his time with Jonas but I hide my disappointment.

My mother is wearing his fine nipple piercings and the big gold clit piercing he wears. I don't like to see him like this. When he's not in chastity it is a sign that he is available to other bulls under certain circumstances. That my bull father no longer values him.

He is pleased to see me and talks about my younger brothers and the family and then gives me news about Bull Walker. Bull Walker is my father's business partner.

I only met him once he was a handsome man. His son Nate came in here with Jake. Jake and Nate hate each other. Jonas' Breeder mother had been having sex with Bull Walker and had gotten pregnant by him. Without my father's knowledge or consent.

It is something of a scandal. Bull Walker was sentenced yesterday and is now working as a breeder whore in the city. Jonas' mother has also been painted and is working in one of the pleasure houses now. My breeder mother tells me the story in hushed tones.

"Still it is good news for us. Your father now owns the business and is looking to move to a larger house in the Hills district." Mother says and he smiles: "The Hills are one of the best areas of the city. Your father also got to break in Breeder Walker. He is in a very good mood. Father told me when he fucked him Bull Walker grew one of the biggest pairs of breeder breasts your father ever saw. Breeder Walker couldn't stop crying when he grew his tits. He is also painted with little mermaids that was your father's choice, the sign of the whore." My mother giggles then looks away.

"I shouldn't laugh. I know how upsetting it can be." Mother says and he looks down at his own large breeder tits.

He asks after Jonas and says something that surprises me. "Be careful that one has a devious soul."

I don't push him. I know he never really cared for Jonas and his bookish ways.

Before he leaves my mother asks if I have seen Jake. I say no. He looks sad.

"If you do see him let him know... Let him know I love him and I would love to see him." He smiles. "Whatever has happened, I still love him." I don't dwell on that but my mother was a little tipsy.

I can see that something about Jake is not right. I kiss mother goodbye and he leaves.

12