Breeders & Bulls Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wonder about Jake. Did he get turned into a breeder? It is possible. I think about Zach and Brick. They were obvious bulls but now are on their way to becoming breeder bitches. Maybe Jake got into a fight. I put it out of my mind I am sure that didn't happen it will be something else but nothing I can think of springs to mind. I try to think that Jake is now a bull on the Western Campus fucking whores.

I see Jonas and ask him about father. He tells me about his visit but doesn't say anything about his own whore mother and I wonder if he knows. I don't say anything. Which makes me wonder why father chose to see Jonas. I assumed it would be to tell him about his mother. Jonas is quite a sly one though and may just not be telling me what he knows or maybe is ashamed that his mother is now a whore and brought shame on the family.

Jonas does say something that annoys me. "Did you tell your mother about your new interest in other boys? Like Liam?" He says with that silly smirk he sometimes has when he thinks he knows something that nobody else does.

"No, the subject didn't come up. I don't suppose you told father about all the male company you keep since you got here either. I bet your ass hole already has a bloom it gets fucked so much." I say.

"Funny Brett, very funny. You really should find out more about your friend Liam. I think he sees you as a breeder mate?" Jonas says and walks off.

He really can be a smug annoying little shit sometimes.

I leave him and wonder about Liam and Jonas. I wonder about my family visit and decide not to wonder too much. There are drinks to be had, breeders to be fucked.

I need to make the most of the academy.

.....

(Chapter 10.) Zach needs a push.

I have been here for 6 weeks now.

Zach is really down, his dick is getting smaller and he has a few more tattoos. I know that up till now Zach mostly takes care of himself in the dildo room with some of the other new breeders. He tries to do it when he thinks nobody else is looking but I see him slink off there. I think there are already about 50 or so guys who are on their way to being breeder bitches.

I found Zach crying around the back of the dorm. I was wandering around and I heard a slightly strange noise. I wandered off the path and there he was huddled up crying.

"Oh, Fuck. Brett." He says. "Please don't I don't want anyone to see me this way." He says his eyes are red and swollen.

He is sat on a small bench in an area nobody often ventures to unless it is dark then this area is a popular fuck area.

"Hey. Zach. Don't be like that." I say and sit next to him. He backed away a little.

"Come on. We are friends even if you are going to be a breeder we can still be friends. Not equals but friends." I say, rather untactfully and regretted it as soon as I said it.

He sobs hard when I say that. "Oh god, Brett. I don't want to be a fucking breeder. Look at me. I am hairy and big like you and now look. I have this stupid cock that won't get hard and has no fucking foreskin on it anymore. It is too fucking sensitive to rub one out even if I could get a boner and I think it is shrinking. I don't want to get fucked. I want to fuck." He says and sniffles. His cock is probably just under 3 inches now he has lost an inch.

"Oh shut the fuck up. I heard you got fucked in the jerking room. I saw you sucking on Aiden's cock and let's be honest Zach you are on your way now. Maybe you just need a little help." I say.

"Not this again. Not happy with fucking every whore, you want to add me to your fucking list? You already made the offer. I don't want your dick. I have had enough dick for one lifetime." Zach says and stands up.

I see the wet patch he left on the small bench. He is leaking from his ass pussy. "No, that is not what I meant," I say, grabbing his arm. "I don't want to fuck you at all. I just mean that maybe you need to spend less time in the dildo room and a bit more time like Gordon and experiment. He is happy enough. Fuck even Brick was getting fucked on the lawn earlier." I say.

"Brett. I don't want to get fucked." He says and I stand next to him.

He looks at me and the cocky smug Zach that came in here is gone. Something in him is gone.

"I know that. You still see yourself as a stud and that is not who you are anymore Zach but you can still enjoy yourself." I say to him letting go of his arm.

He looks at me and shuffles from one foot to another. "I am horny Brett. I spent an hour in that dildo room this morning and I still couldn't get off. Shit, don't you say anything to anyone. I try rubbing my dick but it hurts and doesn't feel nice. Look at it fucking leaking all the time and just."

He goes to sit back down and sees the wet patch. He flinches. I wipe it down with my hand. "It's only your fucking butt slime I say besides you don't want to call a cleaner bot do you?"

"Shit Brett you are gross sometimes," He says and chuckles.

"I'm gross? It's your fucking butt muck? What does it feel like?" I ask.

"Fucking strange. It sort of comes on when I am horny which seeing as I haven't gotten off in a few days, is most of the time. I look at a guy and I get all warm and then wet. It's like I don't know, like I have an ass cold. Like a runny nose out your ass." Zach says.

I laugh. "Butt snot." I chuckle as he sits down.

"Brett, it's not funny," Zach says.

"I guess but it isn't the end of the world either. You won't be the first guy to come in here thinking they would be a bull and leave a bitch with a cunt." I say.

"Cheers. That isn't helpful." Zach says

"You know I fucked Gordon the other day. He loved it. Aiden watched." I say.

"Really? Poor Aiden. I guess he loves seeing me like this. All those jokes about his maggot dick." Zach says and laughs. "Aiden really has a got a small dick though so fucking skinny." He laughs.

"I didn't want to fuck Gordon. It's just I don't think Aiden was getting him off and he needed a little help." I say.

"So what Brett is now giving out charity fucks? You really are something else, Brett." He says and laughs.

He looks at my cock and then at my face. I slowly stroke my cock. He looks.

"Brett I am not sure." He says but I can tell he is thinking about it. I need to make him a butt slut, help him out. He just needs a little push.

"It's for charity. I won't tell anyone." I say.

I can feel my cock getting harder. Something about the thought of fucking Zach appeals. I understood why Aiden throat fucked him that night when he was off his tits on Cobra Blood that was revenge and hate. This is just I am not sure what may be me just showing Zach finally who is boss. I run a hand over his furry chest and stroke my cock to its full 10 inches. I can't help but glance from my hard 10 inches to Zach's permanently soft and shrinking 3.

Zach gulps. "Trust me Zach this is better than those dildos," I say to him and he stares longingly at my fat hard cock.

"Why not show me that wet breeder bloom of yours," I say.

He shakes his head at first but I pull him to his feet and turn him around. I push him so he is facing the wall and kick his legs apart. He offers no resistance but the look he was giving me told me he wouldn't. He is a breeder now. They are made to take cock and Zach is starting to realize that. I kneel down and pull his ass cheeks apart.

The fat swollen lips of his hairy butt cunt are funky with his ass snot and he moans as I rub my hands over the swollen wet folds of his back door pussy. I take a good look as I rub up and down and in. I hear him moan a little in pleasure. I dive into his ass and eat him out. He pushes back into my face and mouth as I bathe his ass pussy and work his sloppy wet cunt. I feel my tongue move around his ass hole.

His moans increase in pitch. He is getting really shrill. I see his long hairy toes bunch and wiggle his legs tremble as I work his hole and the thick swollen sensitive lips of his ass cunt. I work him till my mouth and tongue ache. I pause for breath and look down and see a small puddle of dick dribble on the floor. This is not the load he would have blasted out before now it just oozes out of him, his cum now a pathetic escape from his soft long fat cut breeder clit. Zach the hairy fuck stud is a fucking breeder and it is hot.

"Shit Brett. That was." Zach pants the butch deep bass voice now a sultry whine. I stand up and he looks at me, still trembling a little. I look at him and then I plug his wet juicy breeder butt cunt with my cock and he groans. I fuck him hard and fast and he screams and begs for more.

I see another small blob of spunk hit the floor but this is not coming, just oozing. He came and he has released some seed but he hasn't had an assgasm yet and I plunder his juicy hot wet hole till he does.

His back arches, he throws his head back and his legs shake as he almost collapses onto me finally screaming in pleasure. My friend Zach is really a bitch now. He will enjoy being a breeder bitch if only he can get past some of his pride.

I pull out of his hole and my boy slop oozes out of his abused butt. He is panting. He turns around to kiss me and stops. I see the sense of shame in his eyes. I see the regret. I see how much he enjoyed that, needed it, and know how much he hates himself for allowing that to happen. He knows he loves taking cock now that he can't give it. His hole is receptive to the pleasure he craves. His only release now is from his butt hole and soon his pussy. He can't jerk or fuck ever again and he knows his only way forward is to submit, adapt, and get fucked.

"Thanks." He says.

"You're welcome. Next time don't leave it too long, the offer stands, nobody needs to know." I say.

I turn around and Jonas is standing watching.

"Quite a show. Who would have thought big bad Zach would be such a willing and eager breeder bitch and for his best friend?" Jonas says with that prissy little smirk plastered on his face.

I see Zach burn with embarrassment and run off spunk and slime flowing down his leg.

.....

(Chapter 11.) Angel.

I am in the trainee bar. It was a last-minute decision to come here I was in here earlier and went over to the jazz bar I wasn't really in the mood for sex. Liam was a bit under the weather and I am on my own. The jazz bar was boring me a little and I talked with a couple of guys, had a few drinks, and was heading back to the dorm. I walk past the trainee house again and go back for a second visit of the evening.

I start to feel a little horny and I head into the orgy room which seems quieter than normal. I stumble around some of the bodies of people fucking. I will just find a spot, a breeder or a boy, fuck and go.

It also seems a little darker than usual. I head into the corner of the room and I feel hands wander on my body. I grope back and find a dick this isn't really what I want so I move on. I can just about make out the silhouette of someone groping my ass. I move my hand around the front and there is a fine set of man breasts big and quite firm. I squeeze them and feel a big hand on my cock.

I run my hand down to the breeder clit and it is an average cut clit. I gently stroked the squidgy piece of flesh and hear a small moan. I lightly feel the ridge of where he was cut. I run my finger up to the head of his clit and circle the little mushroom head and then back to his scar the difference in texture is noticeable on him and he moans as I work that circle of flesh.

I run my fingers down to the entrance to the pussy and it is nice and wet. I kiss the breeder and know that he is a tall breeder nearly as tall as me and as I go to kiss their neck I feel they have long hair that I push back over his shoulders.

Fuck I hope this is the blonde. The blonde one I have seen floating around, the one they call Angel. I feel the hands of the breeder on my cock jerking me and as he gets a good sense of how big it is the kissing becomes more vigorous. It isn't long before I feel a condom rolled down my thick hard shaft.

I run my hands over the breeder's chest and I feel his big firm breeder tits where I am guessing he had a nice flat chest. Now he has sensitive breeder fun bags and long teats that I play with. I get a sense this is the blonde. I kiss him and squeeze his breeder tits. The only breeder in here with those is Angel. My dick throbs at the thought.

I tell the breeder to get on his knees and he does. I run my hands down his back but he already has the perfect arch. I rub over the globes of his ass, it is big, smooth, and muscular. He guides me in the dark. I feel a rough hand on my fat hard cock as he aims me toward his pussy. I want to fuck this breeder bitch doggy style I know it is one of my best angles for the shape and size of my cock and I want to make a great impression if it is the blonde.

I glide my hand over the wet breeder pussy and jab a finger in with ease. Fucking breeder is ready. I slide into the breeder pussy and grab his long hair and get him to arch his back further and he does so willingly as I begin to fuck the hot wet cunt. I fuck him hard and fast and even over the noise of the music and other people around us fucking I can hear him begging for more.

"Give me that fucking cock." He screams.

I feel his cunt grip my cock when he cums. I know the moans and screams don't tell me if this is a real or fake job. No only the tremble on my fat cock and the spasms of his cunt pumping my dick trying to milk me tell me the breeder bitch came hard. This bitch is enjoying this. I roll him onto his back and begin to fuck him hard. I can just about make out his blonde hair in the darkness as he squeezes his tits while I fuck him and he screams for me to fuck him hard. I begin to kiss and embrace him. He is a little shorter than me but big and muscular. Strong and passionate and I love how he responds to being fucked and making out at the same time.

Eventually, I cum and fill the condom. I feel the sweat run down my forehead and my back. I can make out his big hands on my dick as he rolls off the condom and sucks my dick. He kisses me on the cheek.

"Fuck that was awesome." He says in my ear. "Want to grab a drink." He says.

"Yes, I need one," I say and he grabs my hand. He is strong and we leave the orgy room. From behind as he guides me to the bar I see that it is the tall blonde. His long flowing blonde locks fall down past his shoulders. He has a broad back covered in angels and cherubs, his whole body is covered. As we get to the bar. he turns around and looks at me while he orders two beers.

"I'm Angel," He says and I look at him and he looks at me. I notice he has a small series of angels painted on his face and he has clear blue eyes. He looks back at me and I see his smile fade.

"Oh fuck no." He screams and I feel it too.

He runs off. His long, muscular, smooth legs carry him off, huge breeder tits swinging as he runs. I feel sick to my stomach. I just fucked Angel the house mother and breeder that Adam had told me so much about. I should be pleased, it was a great fuck. But I don't feel good at all. No, I feel sick to my stomach because that breeder whore Angel is my brother Jake.

12