Breeders & Bulls Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stand that. It was bad enough when Mason pointed it out to me yesterday. Today it is smaller again. I shake my hips in the shower and it moves, and it feels smaller. The weight and heft of it between my legs is less. My balls still hang the same and feel the same. Just my cock. It doesn't swing as far, or slap as hard and when I walk it feels just off.

...

Angel saw me looking at myself in the shower area. He had pity written across his face. He said nothing, just invited me and Mason to a party in his room with Dane.

It was a nice evening. We had real meat, beef this time and some beer. We chatted and laughed. Dane was bringing us up to speed on the bulls.

They are still in that phase where they haven't changed much. It can take a year, sometimes more, for a bull to really get the full change.

He talked about how they nearly all wear beards, some better than others. He tells us about Gordon and Aiden. How he had to tell Gordon off for spending too much time with Aiden. He swore the only answer for that little shit Gordon was to send him back to the eastern campus.

We think it is a shame Aiden won't be able to take Gordon as a breeder, but he could buy him out as a personal whore. It can be done. It isn't the norm, and costs a huge amount of credit, but Aiden's family are wealthy.

Mason tells us all that Brandon thought he got his butt cunt today, but it was just the effects of a spicy meal on closer investigation. We don't ask about the investigation.

"Oh god this place will be slime city soon," Angel says.

None of them mention that I am almost two weeks ahead of everyone else.

"I got mine in the eastern campus," Dane says and tells us the story of how he got into a fight the first week he was here and was marked out, just like Zach and Brick. He talks about his bloom and how he got it while he was getting ass fucked and it still was one of the best fucks of his life. The guy fucking him to this day thinks he is the god of ass sex. They are all laughing and I know I am sitting on a patch of my own slime and am still not ready to laugh about the story of the time I fisted myself in the shower and how funny that was.

.....

The next few days are torture and I try to put on a brave face, but it is becoming obvious to me and those around me that my cock is smaller than it was and getting smaller still. I am in a living hell. My dick was something I loved. I used to fuck, and I was good at fucking. I loved how good I was. I made sure I would get my partners off.

I loved sharing my gift. I got off on how good I could make someone feel. That was intrinsic to who I was. Even the first time I fucked that whore in Boystown, I was pretty good at 18. I took mental notes and made sure with each fuck I learned. I became a good fuck.

I had the tool, the knowledge, and the skills to be that guy. There was not a move that I couldn't perform. No position and I could put a breeder or myself in that my cock couldn't handle and still retain the necessary purchase to make it a success, and I was only going to get bigger. I never saw this for myself, not even when I knew the odds. I would dismiss notions of becoming a breeder. I was born to be a bull.

And now I am sitting in my butt slime inspecting a shrinking dick that can't get hard or fuck. This is my own living hell. That knowledge and skill were wasted. What a bull I would have made.

The thing went down to 3.5 inches and didn't lose an awful lot of girth. It still hangs down, but today I notice it only hangs out and down and is not as low as my balls. It sort of rests over my balls and has a little less swing to it.

I notice that as I walk, I almost wish I didn't have such big balls because they are now accentuating how much length has gone. I wish I wasn't so vain. I keep staring at the wretched thing and tugging on it. The sensation is still off and not pleasant.

....

I see in Angel's face, Mason, Dane. Adam. Finally Adam.

"Oh god Bretty, Oh no. Oh god, it's shrinking. Oh my god, what is that now, 3 inches?"

"I don't know, Adam, I guess," I say, trying hard not to punch him because I am sure he means well. But there is no denying my dick is three inches soft. Half the size I once was. Jonas and Aiden were both less than three. Even if I think about it as a cock, it is getting towards being small. I am finally creeping towards being a maggot dick.

"Oh, it really isn't much bigger than my clitty look," Adam says and he spreads his flaps and shows me his one inch clit and I look at it. I have seen it up close.

"Yes," I say and gulp. So my cock is now a clit. I have a fucking clitty. I have an itty bitty clitty. And yet when I look at the other guys all soft, I am still kind of just about average, but what you see is all there is. I don't want to be fucking average.

"Oh sorry, that was insensitive, Oh god Brett. I am really sorry," Adam says. "It is so unfair." Adam Bingo achieved.

"We are all in the same boat," I say.

"Yes, but some of us had huge boats to start with and others had dinghies and yours was a big old boat," Adam says.

"I guess, well it is going. And when I get my clitty, we can bump them together like old friends," I say and kiss him on the cheek.

"Really. Oh, we could do that now. I mean, it is a clit when you think about it. Come on," He says, trying to be seductive, but his giggly charm is not working. In fact, me and my 3 inch clit can't get away fast enough.

"Not today baby," I say and leave him.

"Raincheck?"

"Sure," I say.

I walk away and look down. My ball sac pushed my dick up and out and it is barely dangling anymore. A 3 inch pecker. Still not tiny, but now getting smaller. I was bigger than this when I was 12. Now, almost 10 years later, I am going backward.

......

I find as I walk around; I don't strut the same way. My balls still swing like they always did, but without the sway from my cock, now my clit, I've lost my swagger. I have started to sit cross-legged. I tend to walk trying to cover my endowment, or lack thereof. I feel burning shame in the showers and face the wall as much as I can, but I know that when I bend over, my butt cunt is on full display. Somehow I would rather they see my bloom and fat pucker than my shriveled dick.

One of the bright spots lately is Thomas. He really is becoming a good friend to me here. Today I am sitting with him. He says nothing at first, talks about backaches and fluttering. He explains the strange feeling he gets in his belly like butterflies from the baby. He tells me how hungry he is all the time. He lets me feel his belly and I feel it kick a little. That is my baby. A baby from my dick. I look at the three soft inches of cut, scarred shaft. The scar somehow looks bigger now, and certainly feels bigger, in terms of the total surface area that's left of my cock. I think about how big it was when I knocked up Thomas and what it is now.

"I fucking know he's going to be big. I mean, I was 14 lbs, and I bet you were close, maybe more. Look at me 6 feet 4 inches, and what are you 6 feet 5 inches? I had to have a fucking giant's baby," Thomas says and laughs.

"Look, I couldn't help notice your dick. I know you won't want to talk if you are anything like me, but I do know how you are feeling. The looks of pity from the breeders you fucked. Then the boys not as far along as you looking at you like you have the plague and they are too dumb to know we all got the fucking plague," Thomas says.

"You are right. I don't want to talk about it," I say.

I stood up in front of Thomas and I felt something wet drop on my foot. I looked up and around and then down as another splat and another. He looked at me and giggled.

"That doesn't last long, don't worry," Thomas says, and it just kept coming, a long trail of spunk oozing out of me, these globs of thick white cum like cock snot. It was hardly noticeable. So much so I hadn't even realized it was coming from me. I was horrified, but he was so good he grabbed a wipe and cleaned me up.

I sit down upset.

"I know Brett. Here, let's cuddle a bit," he puts his arm around me and pulls my head onto his chest, my face resting on one of his big tits and he strokes my hair.

We sit quietly for a while and he talks about the admin stuff he is doing and how his family have agreed to adopt the baby, finally, and not put it up for a baby auction. He doesn't know how much longer he will be here.

I listen to all of his problems and realize he has been dealing with all of this and never really complained or moaned and has become a nice fat tit and shoulder to cry on. Comforting me and my little shrinking dick.

He pauses for a while and I sit up. "It's horrible," I say, "really horrible" and I start to tell him how I feel and he listens and we share experiences.

"You used to call people noodle dick? What does that even mean?" I ask Thomas. We laugh and I realize that we are both so similar in so many ways, and we laugh and talk for hours.

....

The next day, my dick doesn't dangle, it leaks but doesn't dangle. I catch up with Thomas for some lunch and work out with Mason and see the looks of people at my shrinking pecker. My noodle dick. My clit.

It doesn't swing anymore and I am so horny again that my ass leaks. Only my friends keep me sane as my dick wilts day by day. It's maybe 2 inches now. I got the shave bot to trim my pubes back because it seemed hidden. But now I realize that only makes it more visible than ever. The skin along the top and around the sides of my cock seems to have become fatty and sensitive. I still have my big balls, but they only make my cock look more comical than ever.

The strange thing is that over the next few days, my dick doesn't get any smaller. The head is a little less pronounced. It still has a head, just not the awful, horrible cartoon mushroom shape it was. It seems to have softened a little.

I had a few more of those emissions, one in the gym and the canteen. They seemed designed to embarrass. Just finding your limp tiny dick trickle's thick ropes of cum. You don't even notice until you feel something wet and slick hit your foot or worse, someone points it out to you.

Today when I go to piss I take it between my thumb and finger and point it down and notice it is still about 2 inches. It really feels so sad. Some sit down toilets my dick would dip into the water. I had a dick I would grab it with my hands. I could two hand jerk it and now I am holding it between my thumb and forefinger. It feels strange, almost springy, squidgy in my hands, firm but not hard. I pull it to one side and it springs back into place.

It makes me wince because it is starting to get very sensitive, and not always in a bad way. The scar also seems really sensitive and is almost a quarter of my dick. Only as I sit, pointing this thing down to piss. I really have to give up any pretense that this is a dick. This was a dick. This is a clit now.

(Chapter 30.) A kick in the nuts.

The last few days have been a bit of a commotion around here and it has left me alone to deal with my own personal hell and spend time with Thomas.

The blooming has begun, and it is murder. Guys groaning and moaning in the canteen, the gym showers, all over. Every hour or so it seems there's a new guy blooming.

Brandon went first, then some of the others, and that was it. I feel a sense of relief. That I will not have to spend my time hiding my itty bitty cut clitty. I have become shyer than ever. I hate it.

I feel sure my clit has finally stopped shrinking, but it is pointing down today. I sit down to piss and I point it down anyway and bravely let go and it remains pointing downwards. My piss goes into the bowl. My clit almost feels like it is pulling up against me. It points down and the angle has changed. The head and shaft are still visible, but the angle is a new downward slant. It still feels wrong, springy and squidgy and I know the feeling. I don't want to think about it, but I do. It feels like a clit. It is really uncomfortable to touch, but sometimes it feels like it could be touched again.

The next morning I shower and notice the breeders and they look at me and I look at them, my little downward dick now surrounded by labia or the start of a mound. My nuts hanging free still big as ever I look in the mirror when I am drying myself and it looks shorter, but that is the skin at the top hiding some of the shaft and I pull the skin back to expose the full length a small part of my downward clit buried in the plumpness at the top. To all the world, it reminds me of any number of breeders who exposed their clits. Bigger and a lot fatter maybe, but this is not a dick, it is a clit.

It shocks me, and the feeling I get for the rest of the day is that it is pushing down between my legs, almost like it is trying to dangle down between my legs in the space where my big balls are. I shake my balls a few times. Still as big as ever. In fact, they look bigger than ever without my cock nestled between them. That strange tugging sensation from my dick almost like a boner in reverse lasts all day, pulling down and in. The fat little stump that is all that is left of my dick feels like it is trying to find a new home.

.....

I wake up and I feel horrible. It is early, dawn hasn't happened, and I get out of bed. My clit points down as ever, almost tight against me.

It might be smaller, but right now is when that little thing is a clit. I go to piss and know that I won't be using it for that for much longer.

I head out of the dorm and into the garden area. My balls ache and I reach down to see what the pain is and what is going on.

The sickness in my stomach is only heightened. "NO." I moan. There is a tautness in my nutsack. I had sort of guessed this was coming. They are still where they ought to be, more or less, for a bull. But my balls certainly were not where they should be for a breeder. I sit down on the bench and as I do, I feel a strange stomach pain. A wave of nausea and I feel them shift, rising up, one on each side of my dick/clit. From there they will move up to my pubic bone. Here they feel really uncomfortable, the pressure of skin not designed to cradle testicles now compressing my balls. Like someone with weak hands squeezing my balls. They have started their journey up and back inside me, hidden from view forever, buried behind my pubic bone.

I feel between my legs again. The space where they were moments ago was full of two big orbs. The flesh of my nut sac is empty. Just a bag of wrinkled empty flesh hanging free. I hold it, but it feels taut, and it slips painfully through my fingers. I grab the flesh again, and again, and it is now taught against my skin. I weep. My nut sac has gone.

I run my hands down the space between my legs. The skin is now flat. My balls are lifting and feel squashed. They are sitting very low and compressed, ready to rise to either side of my diminished cock. I notice my cock now seems to nestle neatly. The tightness of it pulling between my legs has stopped and my dick now points downward like it has found a new home. That funny tightness and tugging down and into me is gone.

I feel horrible and I shower. I can't help but feel the flat space between my legs. I run my fingers over the space and part of me is fascinated by the empty feeling and the other part of me is in horror.

I feel my fucking big balls. They stick out either side of my dick, framing it like some sort of cartoon ears. I touch them and they are tender and I wish they were a little smaller and that the pain would go away. The feeling is making me feel like I want to be sick.

Part of me does want to be sick. I feel a strange tug and the left one moves up a little, then another tug and the right one. It makes me wince in pain as the feeling of my balls squashed against my pubic bone makes me want to just push them up and into me.

I stand in the hot water, and that almost helps soothe the dull ache in my crotch. The sac is gone for good now, just flat skin. I stroke it again and know that soon there will be a pussy between my legs. A second breeder hole ripe for fucking. I think about the med bay and pray they don't fuck me.

I get out of the shower, my nuts no longer swing or hanging held compressed against me. My flat sexless crotch with the useless tiny clit. I am sexless. No nuts, no cunt no real clit. Not for long. My new sex is coming. I am a breeder. I am not done yet but I look not that much different from any other breeder with no nuts and a mound. My nuts are stretching out the skin where they are now sitting just about level with my fat clit. Two lumps on either side. Like two huge boils.

I want to finish them off and stop the dull nagging ache. I want them gone but how can I want to be rid of something that is me, my manhood, my seed? I just want this awful pressure to end.

I sit outside in the sun, and Thomas arrives. It must be all that thinking about seed. It is there in his stretched belly.

"I was looking for you. Oh," he says and sits down.

"Oh indeed," I say.

"Funny thing about this is when they go inside you will be so fucking relieved. That pain is horrible and you will curse yourself that you are happy they went," he says.

"Thanks, Mystic Thomas," I say.

"What can I say? I see your future, young man. Look at me, this is your future," He says rubbing his fat pregnant belly, then lets out a massive belch.

"Sorry I had some chili," He says.

"Really, I can almost smell that. For breakfast," I ask?

"Yes, I am a pig. Some bastard knocked me up in the eastern campus. Ate me out, fucked me, titted me, and knocked me up," He says and lets out a quieter belch.

I smile. "Thanks for that," I say and wince as a wave of pain and tugging comes.

"Well, this is fun. I have acid, a bad back and you are losing the nuts that got me in this condition," Thomas says and finally, I laugh.

I stroke the skin between my legs where my balls were and now my funny fat clit poking down looks more like a clit and less like a cock than even a day ago.

"Walking is the worst. You are going to feel fucking empty down there for ages. Even now I get a phantom nut itch," he says.

"Really?"

"Yeah, especially my left nut. Feels like it needs a good scratch and you sort of forget," Thomas says and belches again.

He talks and rubs my back for a change and I feel queasier than ever as they slowly rise up.

"They must hurt. They are big like mine were," he says, and he is right. I do keep wishing they were smaller.

He stays with me for an hour or so and finally; it happens. A strange, almost violent tug on the left ball and the lump under my skin slides inside me and flattens. The left lump is gone. Then the right one glides with a sickening slow squish like a huge slug sliding under the skin-crawling inside and settling in me.

"Well, that's that then. I have wine hidden away for a rainy day and right now, Brett, it is pissing down on you. Come on buddy, I will watch you get drunk. You can rub my fucking back and my feet please, Thomas says.

We spent some time that day lying in the small grassy area. It was busy, and we made out a little bit. He stroked my flat, empty crotch and my fat clit. It felt sort of good, but also sad.

The next morning I woke up, and he was right that empty space was sickening and, as the first pioneer, the other boys stared at their fate. I guess, like me, it is sometimes hard to see yourself as a breeder, but when it is happening to you and others around you, it is unavoidable.

I shower and soap and linger round my ass and then back to front I clean the flat space between my legs. I notice my clit is not any smaller, the surrounding skin a little plumper and almost sensitive in a nice way. I sort of hope my clit does get smaller.