Breeders & Bulls Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I dry in the mirror, I try to imagine what my pussy will look like, and it isn't looking great. My clit is big and really fat. The girth and shrinking stopped, and now I almost wish they hadn't. I just hope for a nice tidy set of lips. God, I don't want to be like Zach. I don't want a really ugly fat clit and a funny looking pussy.

.....

(Chapter 31.) Brett Opens up.

The next few days are no different, only now I am just waiting. I finally gave up. There is no denying I have a clit. I am almost full pussy. I have no external balls. I look like a breeder even up close.

The flat empty space between my legs is so disturbing to me and I keep rubbing it and touching it. I find I still cross my legs when I sit down because my junk no longer gets in the way, but also I feel exposed, like I am flashing something I don't want people to see. It isn't shyness like before, now it is a strange sense of vulnerability.

I keep getting drawn to my clit and even think of it as a clit and that makes me sick. I think of Jonas and all the teasing. God, he must be laughing now, his dick getting bigger and mine gone, just a silly fucking breeder clit.

Then, of course, it happens. My piss slit closes, the hole gone. Even the dribbling cum of the last few days will not be expelled like that now. I struggle to piss for almost an hour. I tug at my little lump of flesh. I cry in frustration and discomfort. I need to relieve myself so badly but not like this. Not out of my new hole.

When it happens there is horror and disgust but also relief. I seem to be using slightly different muscles as the stream flows out of me. I sit there and I want to cry. I just did my first bitch piss. The hose that was my cock is now a dribbling hole. It sits hidden below my clit. I need to wipe my dribble piss away. I have been sitting to piss for weeks now, but even if there were a piss wall in front of me, I couldn't use it.

This is the start of my new breeder life.

...

The next day I woke up and my belly felt bloated, almost down towards my ass. It was a feeling of dread.

My clit still points down and that vacancy between my legs feels strange and I have a strange sense of being horny, really horny.

I move toward the bathroom area and join the long queue. I almost think I am going to piss myself, the urgency and signs are slightly off now and I almost mis-timed it. I do the breeder excuse me and apologize as I jump the queue apologetically. I sit down to piss.

I use those still fairly new piss muscles and let the spray flow from the new piss hole. It flows down into the bowl. I take a shit, but the bloated feeling doesn't go away. If anything, it seems worse. I reach down to where my balls were and touch the skin and it feels strange, almost like a pressure has built up behind it. Deep down in my gut and maybe lower.

I shower and stroke my belly. I rub down to my crotch. The little pathetic nub of skin that was my cock seems to look even more like a clit as the skin surrounding it has started to take on the appearance of folds. I have a clear mound forming, now protruding and framing what will be my cunt. The clit hasn't shrunk any, but since my piss slit closed up it has felt different, almost touchable, sensitive, but in a new way and it seems to twitch a little sometimes.

The warm water feels good, and I work the soap down under my clit to my new piss hole. The skin feels swollen and different, and that seems to be where the bloating is coming from. It is almost like my clit is pulling towards me again and my piss hole is pulling up.

I can't be ready to pop not yet. I would be the first by a long way and that can't be right. I am so far ahead of the others. This isn't fair, but none of it is. I clean my clit and it still feels sensitive, but that strange feeling of working it and the warmth of rubbing it feels strange and almost pleasant under the water.

I turn away as I grip the little shaft of my fat clit and jerk it a little bit, hoping nobody can see. It hurts as I grip it too hard. I take it slowly and work it gently. It feels so fucking small.

I moan a little as the feeling in my gut and my clit starts to turn from that uncomfortable feeling to almost pleasure. That fucking thing has a mind of its own. Way more sensitive than my old dick. It feels firmer than normal, and it is getting harder. Not dick hard, but clit harder. Firmer. I have a clit boner and so does the surrounding skin. It feels sensitive, swollen, firm, plump All in a good way, and I can't help but stroke it.

I stroke and play and rub myself, and the pressure inside me churns from the gut down towards my rectum and it seems to push down gently inside me and I moan a little. I rub my fat clitty and stroke it, and it feels good the warmth in my belly but also that pressure deep low in my crotch and it throbs and glows and pushes down deeper slowly and it is strange.

I stop when I notice Mason.

"Having fun?" He says with a big grin.

"Caught you playing with your clitty," he says and laughs.

"Fuck you!" I say.

"Not anymore." He says and waggles his forever flaccid 4 inches. He hasn't even bloomed yet, and I am nearly a full on breeder. I know I am about to fucking pop.

I head to the mirror. That pressure is deeper and I see the skin between my legs start to bloat a little.

"Ah fuck NOO!!" I say.

"Hey, you ok?" Mason asks.

"Not really. Shit, Mason, I think I am about to pop. I think my cunt is nearly here. Look," I say.

"NO fucking way Brett. I ain't looking. You ain't covering me in fucking pussy muck. Get in the showers. Are you going to put on your fisting shower show? If you want someone to fist you, I got two," he laughs.

"You are not very funny today, Mason," I say.

"OH but I am. My little pussy dude," he says. "Come on, that thing looks like a blister now and it is getting bigger. Let's get you over there. I will hold your hand. Just hope you are as nice to me when I get mine," Mason says.

We head back to the shower, and I feel that pressure, like a fat worm trying to pump and slide its way out of me and I want it to stop because I know this is it.

I look down and see the thin membrane expand. "OH fuck Mason, I don't want a cunt, I don't want to be a breeder," I say and cry a little.

"None of us do, Brett," He says, holding my hand.

The pressure feels stronger and stronger. That worm is getting lower and fatter. I know it is close, as the skin feels taut and the pressure builds. The worm is now a huge fat snake trying to burst down towards my feet. I pant.

"Welcome to pussy town," he says.

I am about to curse at him when it pops. At first, it is like a zipper burst open back to front, and then I hear an enormous fart. I feel a gush of warm fluid and slime blast out of me. The pressure eases.

I can hardly bear it. I have a cunt. I have a fucking pussy. The slime rushes more and more. The pressure between my legs lessens and the shock rises. I was so fixated on my cock becoming a clit I had barely given a thought to the fact that I was getting a pussy between my legs.

I hear another loud squelching fart, my second cunt fart and the warm goo trickles down my legs and the skin around my cunt pulses and plumps, and I stand there covered in my own goo and I can feel it. I have a cunt between my legs. A real fucking pussy and I can feel it and it has a gape as the fluid oozes out of me.

"Shit, Mason, I got a pussy," I say in shock and horror. I can feel not just the absence of my dick but the thing between my legs, that gap, the new hole in my body.

I wash myself down when the shock fades and I feel the gape. I can actually feel it gape. A gape was something I loved in a breeder, a gaping fucked cunt, now I have one between my legs. It feels quite big but slowly closing and still leaking some of that gunk. I have to clean it out. I have to touch it. As I do the folds of skin move as I clean myself and there it is, a fuck tunnel. I am a breeder. I run my fingers gingerly around it and into it, but not far.

The finality of it hits me, but I don't cry as I wash myself down. I finally walk to the mirror. I want to weep, but somehow the shock prevents me. The mound is the first thing I notice: a big horseshoe shape. It is quite pronounced and pushed apart. There is one inch of clit that pokes out. I pull the skin back and see the other inch hidden. It is two fucking inches; I think. It is big and fat. I let go of the flaps and there it is, my one inch of cut clit head poking out and the scar just visible around the lips that hide the other inch. It is big. That fucking doctor was right. It is the biggest, fattest clit I've ever seen.

The slit doesn't close because the lips are too big and push it apart at the bottom, stopping it from being a nice tidy slit and the lips hang low, the left one lower than the right. All in all, it is what I would have called a beefy cunt, If I was being polite. I stare at it and think about how beautiful my dick and balls were, how wonderful they looked, and this mess of a gash. Thick fat inner and outer lips, no real slit and a fat pronounced mound and that one inch tiny fat fake mushroom head poking right out. I want to cry. My big, long, gorgeous dick is gone.

"Oh, Mason. It's so fucking ugly," I say.

......

The day after I popped I woke up and was dreaming about something so unsettling. I was taking Liam's fat bull cock in my cunt. His dick was bigger than mine, and he kept telling me that he had a big dick now and I was just a breeder bitch.

What was worse was how much I seemed to be enjoying it. He pulls out of me in the dream and cums on the floor, and he shouts at me that I am a filthy whore and I need to lick it up.

I woke up hot and bothered and when I went to reach for my boner, I only get to find wet fingers rolling round the rolls of the mangled gash that is my twat. Fat pussy lips and my fucking clit sticking out of my twat hard as it gets. It feels like it is hard, but as I touch, it is soft like any other breeder clit.

I went to shower and that feeling between my legs is horrible. I feel so fucking empty and it isn't just the emptiness of not having my dick and balls; it is a new sense of emptiness. Almost a dull, quiet need that keeps reminding me it is there. Like my puffy, swollen butt cunt, this is a new part of me nagging me and taunting me. Almost like my body parts are tapping me on the shoulder. I am empty, fill me. I stood under the warm water of the shower, and it was quiet.

I feel the water splash on my fat clit and it feels funny, but I run a finger over it the way I have done to so many breeders. I run my hands over the flat pussy, only it isn't flat. There is so much going on down there. I look around, and I don't want anyone to see me. There are people around, but I slowly work the fat plump outer lips of my pussy. They are swollen and plump and they feel so good as I rub them. I rub my thumb down my clit.

I stop myself. I can't do this. I head to the garden and have a soda drink. I eat some breakfast and work out. I am called to the Doctor by a service bot.

That fucking Doctor Anderson, the one who cut me and butt fucked me and got me over the finish line first. He puts on the control collar, and I am laid down, legs spread, but unlike before, I can't see what he is doing, my legs spread, pussy exposed.

He probed and inspected it, and it is dry and uncomfortable. He takes some measurements. He measured my clit. "Two inches and the scar is a nice piece of work. You will love that, the change in texture when some bull rubs you with his thick stumpy bull fingers," He says and runs a finger over the scar, and I feel it. "See." He pinches my clit and I wince.

"See Brett, still the biggest. I said you would have a big fat clit. That formation of the lips inner and outer both pronounced and both asymmetric and long is most unusual, as is your mound. Quite a plump little fucker. Personally, I think it is perfectly fuckable, but a bull might want you tidied up down there. Not to everyone's taste."

"Now let's test something out." He runs his fingers up and down my clit gently at first and then around the scar and I feel the heat rise inside me and I try to stifle the moan but I can't.

"Ohh!!" I say.

"Supersensitive. Fuck, you are lucky, Brett. So easy to find, so sensitive. Most breeders would kill for a clit like this," he says, and he carries on rubbing my clit and then stroking my hole and then probing my hole with his fingers. I feel them slide in.

"So wet as well. Still think you are a fucking bull?" he says. He works me hard, and the warm ooze of my cunt is so strange. I am wet and getting wetter as he works my cunt lips and clit with his fingers.

"Fuck oh God! NO sir, I am a Breeder. Oh God," I moan, and I manage to grind up onto his thumb, then down onto his fingers. He works me expertly for minutes and I grind and buck and moan like the pathetic, needy breeder bitch I am. It goes on and on. I am trying to get a real bull to get me off, and I cum hard and fast and scream.

"FuckKKKK!!!!" The pressure comes from my clit but spirals out across me and it lasts for what seems like an age. I slowly stop bucking and shaking, and he has stopped touching me. I can't process it. I don't want to. I don't want to process how good that felt. How different it was. How long it lasted. How intense it was, like my assgasm, only better. I lie panting in shock. I knew I would take cock after my butt orgasm. Now I will be bred. I know it. I hate myself for even admitting that to myself.

Doc Anderson just stands there laughing. "I think you are my finest piece of breeder work to date Brett," He says and laughs. I can still feel his fingers inside my wet empty pussy and know I am a breeder.