Breeder's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... maybe a little." She purred softly, grinding her hips against him erotically. Precum spurted from the tip to splatter all over her back. "Think you could maybe help me with that?"

"Of course!" Zhang responded with a mile-wide grin. He hot-dogged her for a moment or two before a sudden revelation struck him. "Oh! Do you have a rubber? I kinda forgot to bring any." He continued sheepishly, scratching the back of his head sheepishly with his left hand.

"No, I don't." Rav replied simply. It was difficult for Zhang to get a feel for her tone there. Was she disappointed? Zhang spared a glance towards Jackson, hoping that perhaps he might have one in his pocket. It wasn't like he needed one for a blowjob after all. Jackson spared only a moment to give a small sheepish shrug, indicating that he hadn't brought any either.

"Are you on any birth control then?" He queried.

"None at all." Said Rav coyly as she stepped away from the embrace. Zhang was a little confused by that response. The words implied disappointment and melancholy, yet the tone did not indicate that either. Sure, she was leaving his arms, but she wasn't heading towards her clothes. Mixed signals were all around. It was only when she approached a nearby desk and bent over that he realized where she was going with this. "So, you've got a pretty good chance of knocking me up." She purred sensually, waving her hips back and forth in a lewd display. Her hands reached behind to pull apart her "So what's it going to be big boy? Think you're man enough to Breed?" Now her tone was easy to read; she was trying to rile him up and send him into a virile breeding frenzy.

"Oh, you KNOW I am!" He growled, grabbing her spacious hips and driving forward to spear her on his massive cock. Rav let out a loud gasp of delight as she felt herself getting impaled. Zhang really was fucking huge! The sheer girth didn't just fill her canal, it stretched it out beyond what she had previously assumed to be, sending the sensitive nerve endings into orgasmic overdrive.

"Oooohh yes!" She wailed, moving her hips to better help him thrust. "Give it to me stud!" All sense of warmup and foreplay was almost immediately thrown out the window as Zhang began to plow her furiously. This wasn't lovemaking, sex, or even fucking; This was full on mating. Pure and primal just like nature intended. Loud wet smacks, moans, grunts and screams echoed through the room as they coupled. It didn't take too long for Abby's attention to be drawn away from her blowjob to the spectacle. Pangs of envy shot through her, prompting her to pull off Jackson before she had taken him all the way.

"Can I... can I take the first turn?" She asked Martina tentatively. Inbetween the tone of her voice and the river flowing between her legs; it was clear she was eager for her first breeding.

"Sure kid." Martina responded, getting up on one of the desks and spreading her legs wide. Once again, her hand sunk beneath her thighs to play with her pussy. "But you better give me a good show, or I'll have to show you how it's done in round two." Still putting up a brave front, not that anyone was fooled anymore.

"No prob!" Abby replied, standing up and gently guiding Jackson onto his back. His cock stood up proudly like a monument of meat, ready to skewer the eager shortstack. Abby then planted her feet on either side of his torso and looked down at her bull. "Hope you're ready stud... I'm gonna show you how we ride back home!" she growled, dropping her hips to spear herself on his cock. "AhhhhhhhHH!" she moaned loudly as the powerful sensations shot through her body. Already she had taken well over half his cock in her tight, wet pussy, and soon began to piston up and down rapidly. "Oooh ooh WOOO!" her moans escalated into wails of delight, which quickly drowned out the grunts of Jackson and the wet squelching of her pussy.

"Whoa..." breathed Martina once again in awe. Every stroke Abby made sunk just a little bit more into her, and it seemed the base would be reached in a matter of moments. It seemed so impossible that something so large could fit into someone so small, yet through some miracle of the Goddess, Abby was making it possible. "Mmmmm!" She grunted as she furiously masturbated to the sight. A small climax was quickly building within her, a little warmup for what was to come. With any luck Abby wouldn't wear Jackson out too much.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!! YEEEESSS!" Rav hollered as orgasms struck her over and over again. Zhang was now kissing her cervix repeatedly, softening the barrier up to get it to yield so that he may unload his seed where it would do the most good. So close, and yet so far. "COME ON BABY!" she growled behind her. "GET THAT COCK IN THERE AND PUMP ME FULL!" Without a word, Zhang gritted his teeth and pulled his hips back as far back as they would go. With all his strength, he drove them forward and finally impaled Rav completely. Right on cue, Zhang fired off, countless jets of potent jizz filled her womb to its capacity before inflating it with the virile liquid. Rav's mouth froze in a silent scream as the mother of all orgasms struck her, shattering all sense of conscious thought in a blitz of white-hot bliss. Her belly swelled to better accommodate the copious load, giving her the appearance of a small baby bump.

"Almost THERE!" Yelled Abby, advertising her own fast approaching climax as she rode her partner vigorously. "CuminmecuminmecuminmecuminmecuminmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEE!!!" she repeated like a mantra. Jackson could barely hold it together in such a tight pussy, it was taking all of his strength to not bust a nut right away and end it so soon. That resistance was finally cracked when Abby finally reached the hilt, spearing him into her womb.

"GAAH!" He exclaimed as his cock erupted like a volcano, filling Abby's womb to capacity in a flash. Pint after pint of gel-thick jism flooded her uterus, practically drowning her ovaries in the potent substance. Before she lost her mind in the tide of euphoria, Abby felt a wave of reassurance, there was no way that wouldn't take.

It took a few minutes for everyone's climaxes to finally recede, and even longer for everyone to catch their breath. The warm aura of afterglow fell upon them, before suddenly being interrupted by Martina's exaggerated clearing of her throat.

"Hate to ruin the mood..." she said, looking over at both the men and spreading her legs wide. "But I think it's my turn.... Think you boys are up for it?" Wide smiles formed on both Zhang and Jackson's faces. It seemed the night was only just beginning.

*

"So, uh... I think we figured out what to do with the funds." Zhang said with a sheepish chuckle as he got his legs through the slots in his boxers. It was pretty close to midnight now, everyone but him and Rav had gone home already. Since they'd stayed behind to "enjoy each other's company" a little longer, they were stuck with the cleanup duty.

"Oh?" Asked Rav as she fastened the clasps of her bra behind her back. "And what might that be?

"A daycare center."


12