Breeding an Older Slut

Story Info
Teen Breeds an Older Hottie.
5.1k words
4.52
78.1k
127

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

Rob and Dina finished up at the tennis courts early. She beat him again partly because she was in such good shape and partly because he was constantly distracted watching her tight bod. Damn she looked good, he thought. he also noticed the other guys watching. Yeah, Dina was real hot and soon to be a divorcee too.

Dina and Rob kissed goodbye on her porch and he looked at her with those puppy dog eyes. She just smiled. She knew he wanted to be invited in but that wasn't going to happen. Dina came from a strict mid eastern family. She was still married even thought it had been a year since she heard from her husband.

"You can't say no forever," Rob said.

"Someday," she said as she smiled. Rob respected that. He respected her. He knew she was a woman with high morals and good principles. They were both approaching middle age and the fast life was not for them. Dina had been a virgin when she married in her teens and a faithful wife for 20 years. She was a good girl. She was still faithful to her husband even though she had already filed for divorce. Rob left satisfied that respecting her wishes was the right thing to do. Rob also could see she had a killer body and he would certain enjoy helping her catch up on her lost year.

******

The next morning Dina looked over at the clock. It was almost 6, she'd be late again. Fortunately she owned the bakery and staff had already opened for the morning rush.

Dina got out of bed and looked in the mirror as she passed it. Damn she looked good. For almost 40 that is. Dina stopped to look.

She knew Rob was patiently waiting for the day he could get her naked. She knew she was worth the wait. She had a slender figure and nice tits. She turned to see her tight ass at the top of her long slender legs. She rubbed her hand through her dark patch of pubic hair sending a jolt through her insides. She rubbed again. Then she closed her eyes and rubbed it while listening to the sounds of the city through her bedroom window. She found the button, her clit. It had begun to swell again. Her thoughts focused on the young blond guy who had been in the bakery yesterday. He sent shivers down her spine. Her fingers went hard over her wet clit and she burst down tense in another amazing orgasm.

Dina dressed quickly and made it downstairs to see the hustle and bustle of the staff and the long line of customers in for their morning coffee and pastry. It would be busy until they closed at 3. She went to work.

Dina had been alone for months. Her husband had returned to Egypt to help his aging family with the business. She didn't miss him. They had been drifting apart for a lot of years. He still clung to the old ways, Dina had become more American and refused his traditional ways. The marriage had been set up by the families. Mom had wanted a good man from a good family and he had been. However, he would not have been her choice. She was glad he was gone and privately hoped he never came back. She was alone and she liked it. She was glad they never had any children.

Dina turned the closed sign at 3 and cleanup began. The older women who served the customers finished up and left. She now had the two local teen boys and to help finish up and prepare for the bakers who would arrive later.

"Jim," she barked in her perfect English. "Get those bags to the trash and you're done," as his friend Eddy already scooted out the door. Jim had spent the night in jail and came into work late. He stayed to enjoy his favorite pastime, voyeuring. Last night he had been caught trespassing. The cops didn't know he had been watching through the window. They had to let him go in the morning.

Both Jim and Eddy had graduated that year and Dina had hired them to help with cleanup. She had a few local girls apply for the jobs but she liked the big strong boys for the heavier work. She liked to watch them as they worked. She picked Jim because of his curly blond hair. He looked like the typical California surfer. He had a nice muscular tan body like one too. He was so young though. Just a boy. She watched the muscles flex under his Tshirt as he lifted the large bag. Damn he looked so hot.

Dina headed upstairs. Covered in sticky pastry and spilled coffee she stripped down and headed for the shower. Jim had dropped off the last trash bag and heard the shower upstairs when he returned.

Jim made his way up there. She never locked the doors and his favorite after work thrill was watching her shower. Old enough to be his mother he loved watching her dark skinned body under the shower. He went crazy whenever her saw her hairy pussy, something he never saw on the young surfer girls he banged regularly. She reminded him of his mom, older but still real hot. Mom had a dark hairy bush too.

Peeking through the door he had opened slightly he watched as she stood there in the shower. Her long black hair was down now and wet as it laid over her beautiful firm breasts. He rubbed his cock through his cutoffs as he stood there watching. His large cock had inflated.

Dina finished early and shut off the water. She stood in the shower as her hand reached for her V again. Jim started to leave when he noticed. Now he watched as she closed her eyes and rubbed.

Oh she moaned, it felt so good. She moved her finger though her wet cunny lips and pressed hard on the stiff clit. Thinking of the men who had been in today she moaned as the orgasm built. It had been a real long time and she needed a fuck badly. Then she heard the crash outside the door. Startled she grabbed her robe and yelled. "Who is there?"

Jim, now exposed needed to reply. He knew he wasn't supposed to be upstairs.

"Oh. Miss Dina I was just coming to ask if you needed anything else before I go."

Dina opened the door realizing it had been cracked open now and that he had been watching. She felt a hot flash.

"Is all the trash out?" she asked, as she rubbed the towel through her hair and turned.

"Yes," he said, entering her private living space.

She turned to look at him, 18 he was, young and muscular. She loved his curly blond hair and that pretty smile. He was just a kid she thought, young enough to be her son. His tanned skin was almost as dark as her ebony Egyptian skin was naturally. Her cunny, still wet from her unfinished orgasm was leaking down her leg. She felt his eyes stripping her naked.

"No," her mind raced, "No, No, Please don't get any closer," she thought.

"You look even prettier with your hair down," he said, as his hand touched her cheek. Her insides melted. She needed him to leave. She knew she wanted him, she knew she had since she hired him. Her idea of just watching him was a fantasy. She never thought he would move on her. She also never thought the moment had come when she would welcome it.

Jim knew woman. He had watched for years as men old and young fucked his mom. He could tell when mom was going into heat. Soon after she would have an overnight guest and the moaning would go on all night. Dina was no different, he knew she needed fucking. It was all over her face.

Dina reminded him of mom. Jim had no respect for his mom. She was a slut. He had no respect for Dina either. Just another slut he thought but a real pretty one. Years of growing up with mom taught him that women love younger cock. His balls tightened as he looked her over. He would enjoy emptying them in her.

His hand instinctively rubbed the bulge in his pants and Dina looked down at it. She stood there frozen as young Jim approached and seeing no resistance he untied her robe as she turned to face him. He opened her robe and slid it off her shoulders to the floor. He gasped at the display of her slender dark body. He saw the large firm tits with the small dark nipples and his cock jumped as he looked down and his eyes feasted on her dark hairy muff.

Dina turned away in confusion but made no effort to stop him as he came up from behind and she moaned as his hand rubbed her abdomen and slipped down to her wet cunny. His middle finger slid over her wet clit and into her hole.

"Stop that," she stammered softly as she began to pant still in limbo from her unfinished orgasm.

She moved her right foot over to spread a little as her hand landed on the wall for support. Jim rubbed her wet cunny.. Oh yeah she was so ready.

There was no conversation. Jim's right hand rubbed her clit hard as the woman moaned and shook. His left hand grasped and rubbed her firm breasts. He smiled. An easy slut like mom, It was like lighting a match and boom. She was on fire. Yeah, she's hot and she'd give him a good fuck before he headed home.

She stood there with her eyes closed pretending this was just a hot dream as his hands left her and she heard his belt buckle hit the floor. Then he stepped up and kissed her dark skinned neck.

Jim looked down the long black hair falling on her slender back to the small globes of her ass. His hands grasped the checks and he rubbed. He grabbed his cock and slipped it in between her legs where it rubbed her wet cunny.

Dina pretended it wasn't happening, it was just a dream, a really hot dream.

"Ohhh," she moaned as she surrendered to him. Jim lifted his cock and placed the tip between her small cunny lips.

Dina leaned forward further with two hands on the wall for support and lifted her right leg placing her foot on the arm of the sofachair next to her. The gap was wide now and the large hard cock he had planted in her wet lips opened her up. She gasped as he slowly entered her. He was so hard. He took his time getting in deeper with each stroke. She was real tight, it was obvious she hadn't been getting the regular fucking she needed. He thought it was time to change that.

Jim was really enjoying this tight cunny. An older woman, probably the oldest he ever fucked. She was like his mom. Pretty and mature, a woman not some teen girl. He would enjoy her like the boys did his mom. He really wanted a mommy slut. Now he figured he had one and she'd spread for him nicely. He held her tight as he worked his large cock in and out.

Yeah, he thought, I wonder if I could get this slut pregnant.

Dina was in a trance of ecstasy. His cock had reached areas her husband had never been. It was also rock hard unlike the semi soft one she remembered. Then she tightened as she gave out another river of cunny cream that rolled down and drenched his balls. Dina knew she was giving in to her lust. She knew she was a slut being used by a boy half her age but she had no control.

She leaned forward and shook as he moved now balls deep inside her. She was now wishing he would stay in her forever. Nature had a different plan. Jim held her tight and pushing his cock deep his hot boy semen fired off in shots inside her sending her on the last and best orgasm. Dina almost cried it felt so good.

Jim felt her cunny spasm on his cock as he rid himself of the scalding liquid. Take my load mommy, he thought as he made sure every drop landed far up inside her.

They both stopped, sweating and panting as he held her tight and rubbed his face in her pretty black hair. Damn she was hot. Hot like mom.

They both regained themselves and Jim went to shower. Dina joined him but now felt the waves of guilt. She was a grown woman and she had let this boy cum in her.

What if she was pregnant now. How did she let her lust get out of control.

The both dried as a Jim watched her body. He felt the stir again in his cock when she laid face down on the bed. Her long legs and slender ass made his cock rise.

Dina decided to tell him to leave. She didn't want to offend the boy but she should not have let this happen. Good girls didn't do things like this. Not with a boy young enough to be her son.

Jim thought she would make a nice mommy slut. It would be so hot to get her pregnant. That was Jim's thrill. He knew he had more than one beach girl pregnant. Breeding was his turn on. Knocking up a mommy slut would be amazing. His young cock was now bursting when he started thinking of breeding her.

She was totally taken by surprise as he landed on the bed next to her and began to fondle her ass. She turned and saw his hard young cock.

No, she thought. Not Again?, her husband had never gotten up for a second time.

"No," she said, I'm sorry but this is not right, it shouldn't have happened."

"What?"he said, laughing inside that she thought she was in control.

"You're just a boy and I was wrong to not stop you," as she said the things she thought she should say but not really meaning it.

Jim chuckled as his cock grew. He had watched the young guys, some not much older than him take his mom into the bedroom and strip her down. He had watched her pretend to object as they used and degraded her. He had heard them call her a slut and a bitch and then pant and grunt as they fired off their loads inside her. He knew Dina was a slut like mom. He knew it would take very little effort to fuck her again. He was eager to begin her breeding. He wasn't taking any NO from her.

He took her hand and placed it on his cock. She looked down as she stroked it, he was so big and now again so hard. They were both already naked. No chance to stop now.

Jim slipped the pillows under her and she lifted her ass. He moved behind her and slid his cock inside her as she leaned forward and grabbed the pillows. He had watched this many times.

"Ohh," she said, "oh my god." She panted." It's so hard." as Jim began his slow deep fuck.

"Ohh yeah," he said taunting her, "maybe you're right, maybe we should stop."

"No,.... finish" she said, "just don't cum in me."

Jim chuckled, he had never seen a guy pull out of mom. He whispered, "oh but I need to release my load in your tight cunny, slut. You know you need to feel the hot cum hit hard inside you. That's the fun part," he said.

"But you cant," she said pleading with him. "I could get pregnant."

"Yeah, you could," he said as he chuckled and pushed her head down hard into the pillow.

Hearing him talk to her dirty and not caring at all about her wishes she knew he was a hard nasty boy. A bad boy who would just use her. The thought sent her off into another orgasm. She knew he wasn't going to listen. She knew when she hired him that Jim was a bad boy, a nasty boy. She expected he would empty his balls inside her. They both knew it's what she wanted.

Jim had heard the way the men talked to his mom. He knew what got her hot. He knew she liked the Tramp Treatment. This slut was no different.

"Oh, I like your tight cunt." He said as he slowly increased his pace. "I like the way it grips my cock. You're pussy needs to be stretched more. You'll need lots of hard fucking, I can tell.... And I need a slut to dump my cum in."

Dina felt the hot flash as she heard his words. She had never heard a man talk like that. It even more disturbing that a boy half her age should talk to her like she was a tramp. He was such a nasty boy she thought as her lust increased and she began to tighten and then loosen the grip on his cock, letting him in deep and then milking him tightly. She wanted that hot cum and she was working for it.

"You have such a sweet tight cunny," he whispered. A nice ass too." Thinking he would fuck her ass some day too.

"Hot slut," he said panting. "So much cum in my balls, I really need to shoot my cum in this tight hairy pussy of yours."

Yeah, he thought, she's such a hot slut. So tight...as he worked himself into a frenzy now pounding her cunny hard like a sailor on a Tijuana whore.

Dina was in a trance but his words hit her. A hot slut he called her and he was right. She felt like a slut and she creamed as he enjoyed her. She felt him so hard inside her and she knew his balls were building up to release another load of baby seeds inside her. She spread her legs farther wanting him in even deeper.

Dina's true nature was coming out. Her pussy was bare and spread open for this teen boy who used her like a tramp. She felt degraded. She felt like a slut. It made her feel hotter than ever before. There was no romance, no intimacy. This bad boy was intent on releasing his sperm inside her and she kept her cunt wide open for it.

Jim now focused on breeding her and he pumped hard in her slippery sheath. She took her fucking like a good slut. He was ready now, he could feel it. He angled himself so he was balls deep and then as he fell forward he whispered. "Some hot cum for you," and she shook as he fired multiple hot shots of cum that landed in ropes on her tender cervix. She spasmed for the longest time.

Dina went to sleep that night full of the boys semen and all she could think of was cock. Long hard cock throbbing inside her and the hot flash that ran through her when the hot semen fired inside her. It was nothing like her married life. The lust consumed her. She didn't feel like the proper woman Rob respected. She felt more like the slut Jim had used. She totally ignored her lack of birth control. Like some love smitten teen, she didn't want to think about it.

*****

She woke the next day determined to avoid Jim. Now she had guilts and worries. The pregnancy risks hit her hard. She had always known her husband was the reason she never got pregnant. The doctors have given her a clean bill of health and told her she could get pregnant. Her husband had refused to see a doctor. Now she was taking semen from a young boy and she knew it was different. If it happened again he could get her pregnant, if she wasn't already. Time to stop this insanity.

That afternoon she kept the old woman Elsie on until Jim left. She was taking no chances. When Elsie left she headed up for her shower. She stood under the hot shower thinking how badly she wanted that cock and how good it was she had kept him away.

Jim stood in the hall watching. He had left the back door unlocked for his return. He knew she would not resist. She had creamed hard on his cock and he knew well she was his slut now. He undressed and sat in the chair with his legs spread watching her shower. His cock, over seven inches of hard muscle stood proud as he slowly stroked it.

Dina jumped when she exited the shower.

"I understand," he said, "we can't let everyone know so I left and came back. I even left the door unlocked."

Dina had a lot to say. You can't be here, this can't happen, get out of here but instead her eyes were fixated on his fat hard cock standing up from the blond pile of hair between his legs and the a hairy ball sack below. Two testicles hung below filled with potent sperm.

"You look so hot," he said as he got up. "My balls are so full, I really need to empty them."

Dina was silent as he took her towel away and walked her to the bed. She closed her eyes almost crying as he placed her on her knees and she grabbed hold of the pillows. Jim looked down at the dark black hair patch at the bottom of her dark ass cheeks. He put his hand there and felt the hot wetness. She was ready so fast and he held her hips and entered from behind.

"Oh, I love this tight pussy so much," he said as he entered her. Dina purred as she laid there and he moved in and out using her pussy for his pleasure. She began to cry. She had offered no resistance. She knew she was his slut now and he would use her whenever he wanted. She was powerless to say no. He was going to empty his semen in her again.

Jim held her by the waist with his large hands as he slowly moved in and out deep. Taking his time to enjoy her tight soft pussy as she moaned and involuntarily creamed for him. She was making it slippery for him, her cunt was a tight slippery sheath for him to use for his pleasure. A hot mature sheath for him to cum in.

In and out of her slippery sheath he moved, deeper with each stroke. With each stroke she felt the iron hard cock stretch her out and scratch the itch that was deep inside her. She felt filled.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12