Breeding an Older Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim picked up the pace as he whispered. "You like it don't you? You need a cock in you everyday just like my mom does. She has young boyfriends too, young surfer boys to work her pussy. Now I have a momma pussy to dump my cum in too."

Dina knew she was now his momma pussy and she was his to unload his hot teen semen in. She willingly let him use her tight cunny and now she was loving it. She wanted his cum so bad. She was building up for the orgasm she knew would happen when his boy cum hit her cervix.

"Yes," she whispered back understanding what they both needed, "All teen boys need a nice momma cunny to cum in," she taunted him. "Mine is ready for your cum," and they both shook as he pushed forward, held her firmly and released his pent up cum inside her.

*****

The next weekend Dina went out again with Rob. He was her age and he walked her to the door when she stopped him from entering. "You know I enjoy your company," she said, "but well, I'm still married." even if she wanted to, Dina knew this was her worst time, she had begun ovulating.

"That's ok," he said, "I can wait," as he kissed her cheek, she was so beautiful and he understood. He knew she would not sleep with him anytime soon. He just hoped some day she would forget her husband and they could be together. Until then, he thought, he would respect her wishes. Good women like Dina, weren't the type to sleep around.

Dina closed the door and stood there. Rob was such a sweet guy, the kind she should have married and some day she would. She just needed to be sure he respected her and of course good girls didn't have sex before marriage, even soon to be divorced ones.

She undressed and put on her robe pouring herself a glass of wine when her doorbell rang. Did he forget something? she thought as she opened it.

Jim entered quickly and walked by her. She looked out to be sure Rob had left.

"What are you doing here?" she said with a stern voice.

"Oh momma," he said as he grabbed her. "I was missing you."

"Missing me? You need to leave. I've got an early morning and you need to be at work at 8 too," she said.

"No problem," he said as he held her firmly. Kissing her hard. She felt the hot flash and the tingle down below. "No," she said, "we can't." This she meant. She knew she had started ovulating and she had been avoiding him. She had locked her doors earlier after work and this had annoyed Jim. She didn't answer his calls either.

Dina knew she should send him away now but something inside her objected. She was in heat, like never before. The itch was maddening and he could tell. He held her close and when she felt his hard cock press against her, she melted.

Jim smiled inside, he knew exactly what to do. Jim stripped her robe off exposing her perfect little body. She was naked and ready for breeding now and he would really enjoyed putting more loads inside her. He dropped his shorts and she looked down and reached for his hard cock stroking it to its full hardness.

Jim pushed her down. On to her knees she went. She had never done this before. Respectable women don't do these things she thought. Jim grabbed the sides of her head and when his cock was inches away she opened her lips and let him in.

She had no idea what to do but he didn't need her to. She held her suction while he fucked her face enjoying watching his hard cock disappear into her thick lips. She was on her knees. In and out he went and she felt so degraded, so dirty taking his cock in her mouth it caused her cream to drip down her thighs. Maybe this was best she thought, she couldn't get pregnant like this.

Except Jim didn't really want a blowjob. It was her tight pussy he enjoyed. He just enjoyed exercising his dominance. After a few minutes Jim picked her up. He moved her back on the sofa and her eyes focused on his iron hard cock as she opened her legs wide.

"No, not tonight. I'm very fertile right now." She whispered as she fell back on the sofa and spread open her legs. He acted like he didn't even hear her. They both knew what she really wanted.

Jim looked down at her black haired cunny. A hairy pussy, The pussy of a grown woman. She was momma who needed a baby. His cock entered her hairy patch and slipped into her wetness. There was no stopping. She watched his cock as it moved in and out slow and deep breeding her on the couch. The teen boy was really enjoying the tight wet cunt of this fertile older woman.

Jim moved faster and he felt every stroke as she gripped his cock and it sent her into a spasm while she held him tight on top of her.

"Oh it's so nice inside you," he whispered. "So tight. You are my mommy now, my breeding mommy."

The words hit her hard and she was beyond excited. Her cunny was spread while the young boy bred her and after a short time she wrapped her legs over his back. She knew now what excited her so much. The boy was breeding her and the thought of him getting her pregnant, something her husband could never do, sent her into an uncontrollable lust.

Jim looked into her pretty face as he enjoyed her tight sheath and watched the way she reacted to each deep thrust.

Dina was in a fog of delight gripping and milking his hard cock in her tight cunny, "cum in me baby, cum deep in me."

"Of course I will," he chuckled, "that's what a breeding slut wants. You need the hot load of semen to satisfy you."

Damn him, she thought, he knew. He treated her like his breeding slut because he knew it made her hot. No respect was given. She was just a slut he would cum in and impregnate. The thought drove her mad with lust.

Her cunny gripped him tight. Jim looked at her beautiful face and her hair, now drenched in sweat as she held him and panted trying hard to reach another orgasm with his hard cock deep inside her. He felt his balls tighten. He couldn't hold back as he arched forward and buried his cock deep and they both shook while he released another large load of hot cum deep in her. She thrashed back and forth but held him tight sure not to let a drop escape.

Jim gave her another load that night and she quickly spread for another in the morning before he slipped out and back into the bakery to begin work.

After work she waited in bed and he emptied his balls twice more and then he had to admit he had enough as he staggered home proud he had emptied so many times into the hot box of his mature breeding slut.

The next morning as Dina exited the shower she looked in the mirror. Not yet she thought, not yet as she rubbed her tight abdomen. She realized now there was no way out. She wanted him to keep breeding her until the swelling started.

She knew she couldn't say No. She needed his young cock. That's when she realized she didn't need her husband, she didn't need Rob either. She needed to mommy a teen boy with a iron hard cock who would constantly breed her. That's really what she wanted.

12