Breeding an Older Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Divorcee likes her mommy role as the boys breed her.
4k words
4.55
52.4k
71

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
526 Followers

Dina returned from the tailor with her new dress. She was off tonight to the big event. All the important people in town would be there. She owned the city's biggest and best bakery. Her place was one of the towns premier businesses and she would fit right in. After years of struggling she had made the upper class.

Her hair was perfect, it should be after two hours at the hair dresser. Lovely dark and beautiful, her makeup was expertly applied as she made the final check before she left. She focused on her large bosom with ample cleavage prominently displayed. She was going to make an entrance they wouldn't forget.

Rob knocked at the door. One of the town's leading lawyers he was appropriate for her escort. She had been planning to dump him but not yet, she needed to be properly escorted to this event by one of the town's leading eligible bachelor. After this he might just be history.

"You look beautiful," he said as they walked to the car. Dina held her head high. She knew she was beautiful.

"Thank you my dear," she replied noticing his eyes all over her bosom. Keep looking she thought, that's as far as you'll get.

The party was long and boring as expected. A couple of strong drinks made it a little more bearable. Then she saw the young man tending the small corner bar. He looked so young, so hot, strong shoulders long blond curly hair and obviously a surfers tan. Just a kid she thought. Then she thought of the kid Jim who's young hard cock had made her shake with multiple orgasms. Why did she like the boys young enough to be her kids? What was it about her that she prefered them to a man her own age?

She decided to get another drink though she had at least two too many already. Dina checked her large tits in the window reflection and then wandered over to his empty bar. A little bit of tease might be fun.

"Can I be of service mam?" he said politely in his southern young gentleman's accent. She leaned over to give him an even better look at the bosom that had caught his attention.

"Oh my yes," she said, "you sure could," she said, "but right now I'd like a martini please, then maybe later we could see what service you could provide." He could tell she was obviously intoxicated. His cock started swelling and he really hoped she was alone.

Dina had been feeling particularly slutty since she started fucking the young teen boy Jim. Even she was surprised at the words that had come out of her mouth. It took a few drinks and her real self won out over the proper ladylike demeanor she had been portraying all evening. Who cares? she thought, he's just a kid who works here.

"Well mam it seems like you already had a lot. Maybe someone should take you home."

"Ohh yes," she laughed, "maybe you should take me home." Enjoying her little game.

"Dina!!" yelled Rob as he approached, "there you are," and he took her arm escorting her away as she looked over her shoulder at the tall blond boy giving him a look like she wanted to fuck him right there.

"Oh Rob, what is it?" She said annoyed that he had whisked her away.

Rob could tell she was intoxicated. "It's time to go," he said knowing she might embarrass herself and him if they stayed any longer.

Gil was real upset, she was obviously looking to get a fuck and he really wished he had been lucky. He loved older athletic women. He knew Dina, over 40 now had been staying in good shape. The good news though was that while looking hard at her chest he got her name and the bakery's name from her name tag.

Rob led her out with little time for goodbyes but all the men's eyes followed as they noticed the most attractive woman in the room being led out by Rob, They all stared in envy, she was primed and she certainly would be providing him with some good pussy tonight.

They weren't wrong either. Rob got her into the house and helped her undress. He had been drinking too and he had waited for her approval long enough and when she fell naked on the bed he stroked his cock, it was his time to enjoy.

Dina was too foggy to object. She didn't realize who it was anyway. Besides she had been getting fucked every day by Jim so she didn't put up a fuss.

The next morning Dina awoke with a big headache. She realized now the events of the evening and she was upset. The stickiness in her cunny let her know it wasn't a dream. Yes, Rob had taken her home and fucked her and what's more everyone in town must know it by now.

Dina spent the day pissed then it occurred to her he didn't care if he got her pregnant. She wondered now. It's much more likely she would get pregnant by Jim the young stud who had been breeding her for weeks and yet who would get blamed? Of course, the wealthy lawyer guy who everyone knew took advantage of a drunk woman.

Dina thought a few days, she liked it now. She might let Rob have a little now and then. He had money and status. He might be useful if she didn't stop Jim who seemed obsessed with cumming in her all the time.

"Coffee and danish," he said as Dina looked up, OMG there he was, the kid bartender from the weekend. She would have been shocked and upset if she didn't feel that flash of warmth flow though her loins. He had on a tank top and his shoulder muscles rippled under his young boy face that had all those bond curls hanging down.

Dina froze. "So nice to see you again," he said as she then poured his coffee. She tried to ignore him but he wouldn't let her. The morning crowd had died down and the place was rather empty now.

"I hope you made it home safe," he added. "I really would have liked to have escorted you but it seems your date knew it was time to leave."

"Uh, yeah everything went ok," she said trying hard not to stare but realizing how attracted she was to him.

"Can I get you anything else?" she asked.

"You could sit down and talk," he stated but she kept moving around feeling the slipperiness in her thighs.

"Well, if you're not to busy I'll be just sitting here for awhile," he said seeing he was being ignored.

She replied, "it's very busy right now," which it obviously wasn't.

Dina tried to keep busy as he drank his coffee and watched her. He focused on her beautiful eyes, her long hair and those big breasts. She looked so mature, so womanly. She looked like his mother he hardly knew and the stepmother he got to know only too well.

Dina could tell he was looking her over hard. She kept looking back too, she couldn't help herself. Then she approached him.

"Please sit and join me," he said and she did, unable to resist the attraction.

"You looked so beautiful in that satin dress. You surely were the hottest looking woman there." He said. "Heck, you look beautiful even now."

She had no reply. His words made her real warm inside.

"I'm at the college," he added, "I just work those events for some extra money. I'll graduate in a couple years, hope to be lawyer," he said.

"So do spend your time studying," she asked, "or surfing?"

He laughed.

"You got my pegged," he said. "I do spend my mornings on the waves, but I get my school work done."

"That's good," she laughed. "Seems like you keep a busy schedule."

"I do" he said, "but there always time for a beautiful woman," he added.

She blushed.

"Woman?" she asked, "I would think you'd be chasing the college girls or maybe young teen surfer girls," she said probing.

"No," he replied as he sat forward and took her hand. "I prefer more mature women, women of beauty and class," as he looked her in the eyes. He heart sped up and her cunny began to moisten.

"My step mother was a model," he added. "Nothing hotter to me than a beautiful mature woman."

"Oh, so you were hot for your stepmom?" she chided him. Smiling like she had put him on the spot.

"Ohhh yes," he said to her surprise, "we were very hot together."

Dina was stumped, she never expected a reply like that. He practically told her he was screwing his stepmom. yeah, he actually said so.

Now she had to shift in her chair as the wet heat from her cunny made her itch.

"So you live at the dorm or at home?" she asked, changing the subject.

"When my dad died my stepmom took her kids and went to live in Europe. He left me our condo by the beach, a small place right at the end of 19th street. You can find me any morning," he added, "if you'd like to feel like a surfer girl for a day."

"I'm sure I'm closer in age to your stepmom than to a surfer girl.

Gil looked her in the eye. "or I could make you feel like my stepmom if you'd like."

Dina just kept looking at his young eyes. She knew she'd love to get him naked. The thought of this boy gasping and jerking as he came in her made her cunny cream right there in the chair.

Gil didn't know what to make of her silence.

"Now though, I've got to go, I'll be there in the mornings, I'd love to see you." As he stood up and looked down at her with his big blue eyes.

Dina didn't answer, she was afraid of what she might say.

All that day his conversation had haunted her. She realized though she had started it. There at the party she had approached him, she had made her advances. It was now time to follow through or run away and that warm feeling in her cunny told her she wasn't going to run.

About a week later it was Saturday and the crew opened up for her, she had taken the day off and she was there at the beach in her swimsuit and towel watching all the hard young bodies. She wasn't sure which one was him but so many looked so young and so hot. She visualized all the young surfers running around the beach with their trunks off. He spotted her when he got real close.

"So glad you could make it," he said. She smiled, "well you made such a sweet invite I thought I might drop by and see what a surfer girls life is like."

They both laughed and then they talked and soon she could tell she might need to get out of the sun.

"Well I live right here," he said. "You can come in and try some of my coffee." Dina hesitated but not for long. They both knew what would happen inside and they both wanted it.

Dina packed her towel and Gil watched her firm ass as she did. Then he led the way and she admired his body as he led her to his door.

He stopped at the doorway. "You know when you enter here you'll be in my world," he said, looking into her beautiful brown eyes. "The coffee may not be as good as you make it," he said.

He closed the door and she turned to him. She put her arms over his shoulders and she felt the shock in her cunny as they kissed.

Gil led her straight to his bedroom and his large waterbed on the floor. By the time she entered her suit top was already off and he feasted his eyes on her voluptuous breasts. She was a dark skin beauty with large breasts like his stepmother and her long black hair hung down over them.

He held her close, "I watched you that night," he said, "I was so hard behind that bar. I'm so glad you came up to talk to me." He then reached for her breasts and she closed her eyes and sighed as he massaged them. They were so sensitive right then. It reminded her she was ovulating. Then she admitted to herself that's why she picked this day to come over.

"Oh," she moaned. Trying to divert her mind from the realization that she came here to get pregnant. "So you like sleeping with older women?"

He didn't answer. Gil was young but he had been trained by his stepmom. He knew what what it meant when she jumped at the touch of her breast. He had bred his stepmom when she wanted children and had realized his dad wasn't potent anymore. Dina was ripe for breeding and she had come to him.

They laid down now and she removed his wet trunks. His large hardon popped up and she gasped. It was average length semihard but very fat and it curved into the fat tip at the top. Below was a ball sack with two large balls covered in dark blond hair. Dina thought of the hot boy sperm in them. She immediately put her mouth on it.

He moaned as she sucked on it. Then she tongued it up and down while feasting her eyes on it. Her cunt was juicing a lot now. He played with her tits again, he loved those large breasts. His play made her cream more and she felt his cock grow in her mouth. He was bigger now. Then he removed his cock and flipped her quickly on her back and pulled her toward him. He stripped away her bottoms and took a deep breath as he saw the pleasure box that awaited him. He stroked his cock placed it at the entrance of her slippery canal.

He looked down and watched as his cock tip disappeared into her dark haired and well manicured cunt. It was so hot. He reached over to massage her breasts again. She moaned. "Your nipples seem so sensitive," he said. "This must be that time of month," he said quietly hoping she was there for breeding.

Dina didn't answer. She had just admitted to herself her true intentions.

Gil probed more. "So, he panted, Are you on the pill?" He whispered.

Dina wasn't sure what to tell him, he was just a boy. She wanted a baby and she wanted a potent young alpha male to father it.

"No," she said after hesitating. Still looking into his big blue eyes.

"Then you didn't come here for coffee," he said.

Then she licked his ear, "I didn't want the coffee," she whispered, "but I'll take the cream."

Gil smiled, he had no plans of pulling out, he never did with older women. That just didn't empty his balls well enough. Gil needed to cum balls deep in the warm cunt of a fertile older woman.

His hands now pinned down as he entered her and sucked her nipple. She jumped. Now he began to fuck her in earnest stroking his cock in her soft wet cunt. He loved that soft cunny lining on his cock as he got closer to releasing his pent up load. He had her dominated, controlled and she was his to use and breed.

He looked in her beautiful brown eyes and kissed her. "No," he said as he smiled, "I don't like sleeping with older women, He said. "I love beautiful older women, and I especially love breeding them," as his cock was in almost half way.

She could see intent of the strong Alpha male in his big blue eyes. "Oh god," she sighed wondering why all the young boys wanted to breed her. Yet it felt so good now she didn't care why, she just knew she needed some strong healthy young man's sperm to find her egg so she opened her legs wider and her cunny creamed on his shaft as he began to work his cock deeper inside her.

"Your cunny is so soft and tight, he said, "it's been a week for me. I'm so glad you came to empty my balls," As he looked into her pretty dark eyes he seemed so comfortable, so content like breeding an older woman was just a normal Saturday activity. He knew all the right moves that a mature woman wanted. He obviously had experience.

Here she was naked, ovulating and helping him release his boy sperm inside her. Dammit, she loved it so. She knew she would let him whenever he needed it.

Gil pinned her thighs back far and her cunny was arched up as he moved in and out deep and slow.

"So is this how you treated your stepmom?" she asked, probing more.

"Yes," he replied, "this is how I got her pregnant."

Gil slowly moved in and out for the longest time and Dina went wild when his cock was balls deep. Dina was so close to orgasm. She wanted him to fire his hot juice so she could cum but he took his time enjoying stroking in her soft cunny for a long while.

"Cum now boy, cum in me, I need it hot inside me, please empty your balls in my soft cunny," as she tried to encourage him on.

Yet whenever he was close he pulled out and flipped her another way. This frustrated her so bad. Then finally when she was on her back with her arms and legs wrapped around him he tried to move out and she gripped him hard milking his cock in her tightness. His large hands were holding her small ass cheeks when he jerked and pushed far in where he held and emptied a tremendous load of hot boy sperm deep in her womb. This sent her off into the orgasm she had begged for and she shook and trembled as she came all over his cock and balls. Then they collapsed and rested.

"You seemed so intense," she whispered.

"After surfing my balls need a release." He said. "My stepmom always took care of me, it's been too long and the girls at college just don't satisfy me.,"

She understood and she knew why he was so well trained, so good at knowing the needs of a mature woman.

"You missed mommy, didn't you?" She whispered.

"Yes I missed mommy," he whispered, " I've missed you so much, It's been too long."

"Well now Mommy 's back to take care of you." And when she saw the content look on his face Dina knew she had taken proper care of the sweet boy just like his stepmom had.

Dina looked down at him. He was such a handsome young lad. She hoped he'd be the one who'd get her pregnant. She brushed the pretty blond curls from his face and watched as he rested.

Then he looked up with his big blue eyes and she massaged his cock at it grew big again fast.

"C'mon baby," she said softly as he rolled over on top of her. "Mommy's all wet inside for you."

Gil just rested on top and kept his pelvis forward as Dina moved her ass back and forth on the bed gripping and pulling as she milked his large cock.

She emptied his balls twice more that afternoon before she headed out. He was asleep and content when she left. She kissed him and whispered, "sleep well for now sweetie. Mommy will be back to take care of you."

Dina made it home in time to shower, she was a little upset some cum had drained down her thigh, she wanted to keep it all. She wasn't too worried, she knew she'd get more.

*******

The next day she finished up at the bakery, Jim had been watching her all day. He hadn't fucked her in weeks and his balls were sore. He had also heard about her night with Rob. He was pissed, how dare she cheat on him. She was his to use, his cumdump and now she was taking care of another cock.

Dina had recovered from the multiple fuckings she received from Gil the day before. Once again she was in heat and she needed more. Gil and Jim didn't know about each other. Rob didn't know about anyone. Still in heat Dina was craving more cock and Jim came upstairs after they closed. He was pleased she left the door unlocked. She showered for him to see. She wasn't shy anymore, now she liked to tease.

Dina had already accepted she was Gil's breeding mommy and Jims cumdump slut. She knew she loved the young boys, no need to be shy, she thought. They liked thinking of her as mommy and she liked pleasuring the young boys.

She stepped out of the shower and paraded her body in front of him. He knew it had been a month and it was breeding time again. He quickly undressed as she stepped into the bedroom.

"Cmon," she said, "momma's wet and and waiting for you," as she as laid back and opened her legs. Dina had learned now how to talk to these teens. She knew what got them hard fast.

Jim stroked his cock. He wanted to feel the heat of her hairy cunt, now more manicured than before. It was open for his use.

"I missed you mommy." He said, "my balls feel so full."

"Oh baby boy," she toyed, "that's mommy's job, let mommy empty them for you as he dropped between her legs and she felt his hot rod enter her."

Jim enjoyed her soft mature woman's pussy as his cock grew even harder but he couldn't hold long. Dina went to work milking his boy cock in her mature cunny.

"It's been so long," he said, "my balls are so full,"

"Let it out," she said, "yeah, Oh yeah, yeah," she said, as he exploded squeezing her little body in his strong arms and grinding his pelvis into her hard.

"All of it, yeah all of it in me," she said playfully as she let another boys load fill her fertile womb. She no longer cared if it was Jim or Gil or even Rod. She was in heat and desperately needed to be impregnated. The boys knew it and that month Dina visited Gil most mornings and Jim slipped in the upstairs most afternoons. Rob got a lay once or twice usually during her safe period.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
526 Followers
12