Breeding an Older Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved them both, Surfer boy Gil who treated her like a mommy princess and bad boy Jim who used her like a cum dump. She couldn't get enough.

A few months later a week came when she expected to be ovulating and she didn't. Not that month at all and not for along time after that. Dina was a preggy now. Her belly grew, Rob was so excited to marry her and move her into his big house on the beach. Then the little blond boy was born.

Dina was a mom now and Rob wanted a bigger family so they sold the bakery and hired her a nanny for mornings. Every morning Rob went to the office and Dina took a walk on the beach. She never got back home until afternoon. She needed to be there when the pool boy Jim arrived. On Sunday afternoon Rob would give her a lame fuck and she would tell him what a great stud he was.

A few months later Dina was pregnant again and Rob took her all around town strutting like a peacock that he had gotten her pregnant again so fast. Only two boys knew the real story and they weren't telling.

12