Breeding an Older Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Sammy takes his Mom.
5.5k words
4.56
33.8k
39

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

Sam turned the water off and stepped out to see his mom there. He could see she was staring at his cock.

"Mom," he said. "Surfing is so intense, it makes me so...hard," he said as he stroked his cock. Dina had told him to be aggressive.

"She wants to be taken," Dina had said. That's why she walks around topless and vulnerable.

Lisa had hoped this time would come. She felt the tingle inside. She slowly took off her white cotton panties. Her cunny creamed as her panties fell to the floor. Sam got a nice view of his moms beautiful hairy cunny and her small ass cheeks as she obedient crawled onto his bed.

Sam started getting real excited as his mom spread out her long brown hair over the his white pillows. Her large breasts looked so inviting to him.

Lisa stretched out and opened her legs in preparation as Sam approached. He was a man now. She felt the creaming inside that started when she saw that big cock.

"It's time mom, I demand to be treated like the man of the house." Sam said.

Lisa wanted to feel that cock. She should have made herself available years ago. Now, feeling the hot flashes inside, Lisa couldn't wait any longer.

"Come on honey," she said as she held her arms out for him, "mommy's ready, come enjoy what belongs to the man of the house."

Lisa was on fire as Sam stroked his cock. It was so big and she couldn't keep her eyes off of it. Walking around the house topless she had teased and taunted poor Sam for years. She had even left her door open sometimes when she dressed teasing him with flashes of her nakedness. She had tainted him.

Lisa wanted to keep it in the family. She had hoped for a day when Sam would claim the role his father had, her father. His role as man of the house. It included his right to use her. A right her father had exercised often. That day was today.

Sam only knew his dad a short time. He knew him as Grandpa Jim. Long ago Lisa had creamed for Grandpa Jim. She had teased him just like she did Sammy. Soon after that Sammy was born. Lisa had let him enjoy her until his sudden death years ago. She had teased her father and now her son. Lisa was the family slut.

Now, Lisa watching the strong handsome man Sammy had become felt the cravings return.

Sam was next to her now and she opened her legs to let her son in.

Lisa kissed and hugged him as she felt his cock opening and plowing its way in. She was his to take. Finally she was going to enjoy his cock.

"Oh Sammy dear boy, mommy is here for you now. Take your time and enjoy yourself," she said. "I want to make my boy happy."

Sam was not an experienced lover. He just followed his animal urges and did what felt good on his cock. Lisa had neglected his training. Sam had never thought about what might please a woman. Getting on, enjoying the pussy and spilling his semen was all he knew.

"Ohh, mom," he panted as his cockhead separated her cunt lips. Then he pinned her wrists back and entered deeper, Lisa gasped. She hadn't felt one this big that since her father.

"It's so soft inside you," he said, "I've always wanted to enjoy this mom."

Lisa smiled looking up at her handsome son. "It's yours now," she said. "My pussy's open for you to enjoy Sammy,.........ohhh, your cock feels soooo nice."

Sam took his time and moved in a little deeper with each thrust. Lisa felt it and she felt the fire and couldn't help but pull her knees back to let him in deeper. His cock reached way back in places she hadn't felt touched in years.

"Oh god Sam, your so big.......oh.....that so nice," she said panting and twisting as he worked his hard muscle inside her soft tissue mindful only of his selfish pleasure and his desire to unload deep inside his momma's cunny.

"Oh mom, you feels so good. I've always hoped you'd let me play with you some day."

Sam was consumed in lust as he looked down at his mom. She was his to enjoy. Her tight warm womanhood was now his to use.

Lisa was still young and on fire. Her womb was fertile and waiting for Sam's hot semen.

"Oh momma, I'm gonna cum," he said as he jerked forward and shot multiple ropes of hot semen deep in her mature womb. He had waited a long time to shoot his semen in her.

"Oh fuck, so fucking nice," he said as he felt the relief while emptying his balls in his mom's womb. "So fucking nice."

"Yes, so nice, Sammy, so nice for me too," Lisa shook as the hot cum landed on her cervix and then her orgasm broke out, "Ohhhhh, Gooood....Ohhhh....." and she spasmed hard gripping him to her large breasts. Lisa hadn't orgasmed like that in years. She loved feeling her boys hot semen landing inside her.

She laid there holding him tenderly and stroking his hair and within minutes Sam was hard again. Sam was so big and strong and he simply flipped her on her back and got on top. She was his now to use and his cock was hard again. Back on top again Sam took a long time to enjoy her warm softness and they both held tight as Sam released another load deep inside her. Lisa was amazed that she came so hard again.

Lisa left to shower and make lunch leaving Sam to nap. Lisa was astounded when a couple hours later Sam grabbed her from behind and she felt his hard cock again.

"Oh ma, you know you are so beautiful," he said as he took her hands and led her to the couch. "I'm ready to love you again." There he removed her panties again leaving her tshirt on and fell on top.

"Oh mom, I love you so much," he said. Sam was in great shape and he held her tight, Lisa couldn't move and she couldn't object. She had an obligation now and she was starting to realize what it meant. Sam would expect he could fuck her every time his cock got hard. Like most 18 years old boys his cock was always hard.

"Oh mom, it's so good in there," he said as he selfishly worked off his pleasure. He was feeling the soft fold of her flesh gripping his large pole. Lisa's small cunt lips were stretched so tightly around him and it felt soft and tight.

Sam realized It was fantastic having a mature womans warm body to ejaculate in whenever he got hard. In his mind she should be laying around all day waiting only for when he needed relief.

Lisa held him tight while Sam worked off another load inside her. She tried hard to please him and she felt him stretching her deep inside. His cock was big and she really liked it but after three long fucks that day her box was getting a little sore now. She was relieved when he pushed hard grunted and filled her womb with his potent boy semen again.

Sam came to her room again that night and again she held him while he enjoyed her and unloaded his semen. She would never have said no, she didn't know how. Lisa was tired but she knew that the man of the house was never turned down.

Over the next few days Sam was insatiable and he ejaculated at least 7 or 8 more times in her.

When Sam returned from surfing the next morning Lisa had her pajama's on, top, bottoms and panties. She wanted to slow down and keep from exciting him as much as possible. Lisa needed a break. Sam didn't understand.

"Is it cold in here mom?" he said as he walked to the thermostat and turned it up. "I turned up the temperature," he said. "I don't want you wearing all those clothes."

Lisa was quiet, she dare not tell him not to fuck her. She had done that with her dad and the welts she had gotten on her ass reminded her never to challenge him again. Like his dad Sam had a temper also and he was learning he had all the control in the family. Lisa was learning again it was her role to submit.

"Now take those damn things off," he said sternly as he put his surfboard back in the garage. When he returned Lisa had removed her pajamas and laid on the sofa with only her tshirt and panties.

Sam sat on the couch and looked her over. She was beautiful. He loved her dark brown hair and her beautiful blue eyes. He reached out and rubbed her tits.

Sam rubbed her legs then reached up and took hold of her panties quickly trying to remove them. They stuck a little on her knees as Lisa squirmed a little to make it more difficult. Then she saw Sam was getting angry so she lifted her legs and he pulled them off.

"I don't want you wearing these anymore," he said in a stern voice. "You hear me. No more of these fucking panties!"

Sam jumped up and marched into Lisa's room. Opening the dresser drawer he located her stack of panties. Sam grabbed them and stormed to the garage when he threw them harshly in the large trash bin.

Lisa cowled like a little girl. She remembered her dad had the same rule. Lisa only started wearing panties again after her dad died. Now Sam had demanded she keep them off. Of course she would obey.

Lisa had feelings she hadn't felt in years. Dominated by the man of the house who had taken control. Her cunny was getting wet again as Sam stood up and exposed his cock just inches from her face. Lisa lurched forward to take it in her mouth but Sam wasn't interested. Sam loved the feel of her warm cunny when he came.

Lisa opened her legs to let him on top. Sam slipped his cock in her and she let down a river of cream. It kept her tight cunny slippery while Sam worked off his morning load. Sam kept her in use most of that day.

Sam came in the next morning from surfing early again. He seemed less interested in surfing as he used to be. Lisa was still in bed and just waking up when she saw him enter. Sam stood by the bed watching her lay there. She was much smaller than he was. Her beautiful brown hair was spread across the white pillow case.

Lisa turned and saw him as he dropped his wet trunks. Sam stood there a few seconds to stroke his cock and feast his eyes on his morning delight. Lisa needed him to slow down but she had so many conflicting emotions. He was such a sweet boy and she loved it when his cock opened her up. Lisa also loved the feeling when he would tighten and twitch. She knew then she had helped her sweet baby boy release all his stress. She just wished he didn't need her constantly.

He was her man now. Sam was the man in her life who she now had to satisfy. She was just amazed what it was taking to satisfy him. She hoped after a while he would settle down to only a couple times a week.

Sam fell on the bed and looked at her mature hairy pussy.

Sam felt like the happiest boy on earth. Living here in the big house on the beach with his mom. She was so hot and she was now his to enjoy.

"Lay back," he said, feeling particularly nasty today.

"Sam," she said, "we need to talk."

"Fine," he said, "we can talk later, right now I need some pussy."

Sam had remembered how nasty Dina had talked on the beach, he had loved it and now he was not shy anymore with mom.

"But Sam," she said, "I want you to know what will happen if you keep putting your semen in me." and she explained.

Sam hadn't thought of pregnancy. He was too busy enjoying her body. Now that she brought up the pregnancy risks Sam had to think of it.

Sam stood there naked stroking his cock looking down at his mom. She was older but seemed so immature and childlike now. She laid there naked with her legs open inviting him to enjoy her sweet cunny.

There was no going back now. He was 18 and had a constant erection. Like a kid with a new toy he was going to use that pussy day and night. Yeah, she might get pregnant but he wasn't going to stop. Sam enjoyed it too much.

Maybe a baby for them would be a good way to keep mom occupied and at home. She was still young and needed to be pregnant, who better than him to be the father. It would also be his way to assert his dominance over her. But those were just secondary.

Thinking more he realized the idea of getting mom pregnant created in him a major fire and his cock was bigger and harder now that ever before. Sam felt the precum seep out the top. He felt dominant. Mom was his to use, breed and enjoy, he thought. No better way to exercise his dominance than putting a baby in her.

Lisa looked so pretty and he bent down pulling her ankles to separate her legs apart. His eyes feasted on that hairy cunny that he enjoyed so much these last few days. It was his now and he wanted more.

Lisa saw the fire raging in his eyes. He was consumed with lust at the idea of breeding her. Lisa voiced no objections.

Sam said nothing as he got on top. Mom assumed her subservient position under him without complaint. She was both eagar to submit to his desires and fearful not to.

Sam moved his big cock inside her cunny lips and she gasped. He then took his time to go in and out a little deeper each time and she started to feel the arousal his big cock produced. Nature had taken over again and the large cock inside her caused feelings she hadn't felt in years. Not since her daddy had bred her. Lisa liked being the family slut and she loved big cock.

Sam took a long time to savor each stroke in that momma cunny. Lisa was thinking now. Sam had obviously made his decision. Lisa knew full well what this meant. She had again started fulfilling her role in the family. Soon Sam would give her a baby. Hopefully a daughter. One who would some day carry on with him when she got too old to breed.

She dreamt of her pregnancy while he worked deep inside her. Those thoughts and the large cock that gorged her made Lisa come hard. Sam loved it when she tightened and spasmed under him. Then he felt his balls begin to tighten.

"I'm gonna come for you momma," he said.

Lisa shuttered with anticipation. "Oh yeah, Sammy oh yeah honey, cum for me, give mommy a baby." Totally consumed with the idea she had now said it outloud.

Sam slowed and they locked eyes. "It's time you were bred again mom," he said. "I'm so happy I get to be daddy." Lisa felt the heat inside. He intended to impregnate her. The fire in her belly told her then that's what she really wanted too. Another baby in the family.

"Oh, your cunny is so soft," he said as he jerked forward. "Oh I love to feel inside you......, ohhh ohhh," as he felt the semen fly up his tube and shot after shot filled her fertile womb.

Lisa spasmed and jerked but kept herself tight to him making sure every drop went deep in her womb. She came hard again. Lisa smiled in contentment. She now had purpose. Her sweet boy was breeding her a baby.

**************

Dina had returned from the beach absolutely giddy. She had felt five young strong surfer cocks. Five boys with cocks hard and strong had unleashed their hot semen inside her. Dina realized how nice it was to have multiple stallions to mate with on the beach. There in nature she felt so vibrant and alive.

Rob came home that night and noticed her elated.

"You seem so happy tonight," he commented.

"Oh," she said, "it's just a great hot sunny day." Her mind was totally occupied by the days events she wasn't prepared when Rob took the opportunity to slip his cock into her that night. Normally on a weeknight she would have some excuse to tell him no but she thought it might be best if he screwed her a little more often. She definitely had plans on returning to the beach.

*******

Dina kept busy with the baby the next few days as she passed through her period. She hated this time of month. Rob did too. He knew she would be bitchy and he knew to stay away.

Then when it had passed Rob took her away for a romantic weekend. They had a lot of fun dining and dancing and Dina remembered again why she had married him. He could make her happy in so many ways, just not in bed. Especially now. Dina learned she could not be satisfied with just one cock anymore. Not after that day at the beach.

They returned that Sunday night and Rob headed for work early Monday. Dina pranced in front of the mirror looking herself over. Hope I didn't eat too much she thought, I'm not looking fat am I? or old. Dina was concerned she needed to look inviting to the boys. She felt a real heat in her midsection. She knew she was ovulating and wanted to bring out the lust in those young hard cocks. Dina wanted them to take multiple turns fucking her. She felt like the native girl in heat walking the beach ready to service all the male cocks. It made her so hot she couldn't wait to get there.

Dina laid her towel down watching as the surfer boys played on the waves. Alan came in walking toward her and set his board up. Then he fell on the large blanket.

"Hi Dina," he said as she looked out at the other boys on the waves. It was a beautiful sunny morning and the other two surfers were doing their usual morning curls. Alan had been watching every morning for her return. He wanted to be first.

Dina could see Alan staring at her and she knew it was time to get the action started.

"Could you help me Alan," she said. She had decided to tantalize him a little. Alan had been the youngest of the boys in the surfer group and he had waited until last when she serviced them the last time.

Alan was Bill's younger brother. Dina looked him over. He looked so cute his long brown shoulder length hair was almost as long as hers. He had big blue eyes too. Such a baby face he had. Dina figured he had to be still in his teens. She felt the wetness below. Why did she like them so young?? Maybe because they got so excited and hard when they fucked her. She loved watching the thrill in their young faces when they came in her.

Dina turned her back and lifted her hair as Alan got closer and unhooked her suit top. "Take it off please," as he removed it.

Oh, yeah he was young and seemed so nervous, she decides he would have some fun with this one. She wanted to build his lust to a fever pitch. She wanted him half crazed when he let loose his load.

"Could you please rub my tits," she said, "that top is so tight, they are so sore."

Dina's tits were sore. After the week away with her husband she had started ovulating. Her breasts were feeling bloated and sensitive. Alan reached around and took two handfuls. His young cock got so hard as he played with her large breasts. The boys on the waves we're too busy with a large set of waves to care. They knew they'd get their turn. Alan had talked about her nonstop. They wanted to let him have first.

Alan hadn't forgotten his first grown woman. Dina was a lot older than the young surfer girls he chased. He had really enjoyed her soft pussy and the feeling of manhood that had enveloped him when he made her orgasm and she creamed on his boy cock. He felt like a man then.

Now he felt the woman's large breasts again. They were softer and larger than those of the surfer girls he had occasion to enjoy. Dina leaned back against him and closed her eyes. It felt so good. She knew she was driving this young boy crazy.

Alan was still very inexperienced but he knew she was a slut and the way the guys spoke of her he knew she wouldn't object as he moved his hand down her belly and under her bottoms rubbing his hand through her hairy cunny.

"Just grab her cunt and rub," Bill had told him, "she comes here for cock, don't be shy, treat her like you own her," he had said. "Let your cock do your thinking. Follow what it wants. She a slut. When her pussy is wet she's ready to use."

Dina purred as his finger found the wet center and he rubbed the clit like his brother had told him to. This sweet mature was his now and the young teen felt his hard cock bursting through his swimsuit. He was fingering a woman more than twice his age and getting ready to fuck her.

Alan pressed down hard and rubbed. Dina had been without proper boy attention for almost a month and she came hard creaming on his hand. Alan wasn't sure what to do next but Dina had decided to play a little more. She turned and pushed him away.

"I didn't say you could rub me down there," she said startling him. "What an imprudent boy you are trying to take advantage of a woman like that. What would your mommy say?. Huh boy?"

Alan was excited, hard as a rock and ready to cum in his pants, now he was speechless.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12