Breeding an Older Slut Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily his brother Bill had just come up from the waves. He laughed, Dina saw him and laughed too. Alan was still quiet. He was infatuated with the beautiful older woman before him. Now he was totally confused by what just happened.

"She's playing will you Al," Bill said looking at Dina who as smiling up at him.

"That's slutplay," he said.

"He just needs a little time with mommy," Bill told her as he fell on the blanket. "We could all use a little more mommy time," he said to her.

"Well," she said, "if you boys behave mommy has all morning and mommy will be very nice to you all." She smiled up at him.

"Al," he said, who was still staring at the dark skin beauty. "You need to help mommy get naked." Alan did just that as she lifted her ass so he could remove her bottoms.

Alan's eyes lit up he he saw that well manicured patch. Dina had shaved a lot and she only had a little hair now above her cunt lips. They were bare and fat. The boys couldn't see that they were very wet too.

Bill wasn't fooled by her little games or her sudden pretense of modesty. He knew the best way to handle her and train his brother.

"Now," he said as he placed his hand on his brothers back. "Take your trunks off brother. Dina watched intently as the rock hard not cock sprang in the air. She wanted to put her mouth on it and suck his cum out. But it was still playtime.

Laying back on her elbows Dina, watching his cock while opened her legs a little more.

"See how she spread her legs Alan. That means she is ready for fucking."

Dina said nothing, she was too fired up and in need of stiff satisfaction. Alan's cock was a good way to start this sunny day. Dina planned to spend all morning slowly draining boy cocks one at a time. There were only three of them today, she was a little disappointed.

Alan was all smiles as he moved his cock inside her feeling the soft folds of mature cunny tenderly massaging his cold hard cock. He had stopped jacking off and his young balls had been building semen for days. He was in heaven as her nice warm cunny wrapped around his cock. He pushed forward and slowly worked in and out while Dina held him. She knew he wouldn't last long.

Alan moaned and Dina kissed him. She loved taunting them.

"Let it go," she said, "let it go now, fill me up," while he released multiple shots of thick hot cum inside her.

Dina shook as she felt the boys hot cum explode onto her cervix. Dina was so happy she had decided to come here out here today.

Bill had dropped his trunks while watching and she reached for him as he got on top. Dina wrapped her legs around him. She knew Bill was an experienced fucker and she was hot for a good strong ravishing. Alan watched as his brother worked with her to bring out his load.

"That was real good," Alan said smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

"Yeah, We're gettin prime mature cunny," Bill told his brother. "She has a nice soft hole."

That made Dina smile.

Dina and Bill stayed in sync as Bill moved deeper inside her.

He held her tight and Dina began her milking actions designed to drain his cock well.

Bill knew these were actions of an experienced breeder and whispered in her ear. "Too bad I wasn't around during you breeding days," he said. "I would have loved to knock you up."

Dina chuckled. "Silly boy," she whispered back, "these are still my breeding days......"

Bill slowed and lifted his head and saw her pretty smile. The beautiful face of an older mature woman who was in heat. "That's what I came her for," she added.

Her look confirmed her words and now Bill understood. Dina was there to be bred. Fertile and in heat Dina was there to service the males and take all their semen.

"I came here," she said softly, "so one of you boys would give me another baby."

Dina was wanting to get pregnant and now she got naked on the beach and serviced all the young males just like centuries of woman before her.

Bill, now got real excited. "Ok," he whispered. "We'll do our best to help momma out," and he continued fucking while the experienced breeder milked his semen from him. When he felt his balls tighten her knew his cum was not being wasted. He locked his hips forward and grunted and Dina pulled his ass tight and cried out as the scalding cum filled her up. Then they rolled apart panting.

Alan had returned to the waves. Bill looked up at her. "Oh," he said, "that's Omar still out there I'm sure he'll be here soon."

"Where Sammy?" she asked.

"I don't know where Sam is. He doesn't come out her much anymore and when he does he doesn't stay long."

Bill got up and put his trunks on. He had seen Omar coming in. Bill wanted to catch one more good wave before the morning was over. He knew it was time for Omar to get his ride on shore. Bill would be back for more soon too.

Bill met him a few feet away, "She's on fire," he said as they crossed paths.

"Hi there," Omar said as he set his board down looking her naked body over like a feast table. Dina's eyes quickly fell to the bulge in his pants and she knew it was time for this surfer to ride another wave. She opened her legs a little to excite him.

"Nice to see you again," she said staring at the bulge in his trunks.

Omar's cock was still cold from the ocean water but it was growing hard fast as he dropped his trunks and sat by her.

"How would you like it," she said, knowing mid eastern men were very picky about how they handled their women.

Omar stepped forward and put his fingers in her hair, "warm me up," he said as she slipped the cold cock into her warm mouth. It didn't take long.

"Oh your knees," he said softly and Dina did just that.

Dina felt his cock enter her from behind. She liked it that way. Most men preferred her on her back but Dina felt it was more natural to fuck like animals do. She felt like an animal getting ravished by the wild beasts. Omar held her waist as he moved his cock in deep corkscrewing her as he pushed in. Dina felt his cock growing.

"You are so warm," he said. "You are Egyptian, No?,"

"Yes," she said. panting a little now as she felt him inside her.

"I thought so," he said, "my family is from Algeria. I have an Aunt Dina," he said. "She called me Latif," he said. Then after a few more strokes he added. "I wish I could have fucked her."

"Oh Latif,.....the lion," she said.

"Yes, she was beautiful like you," he replied.

"Oh my lion," Dina said, "Aunt Dina has her pussy bare for you now. Show us how a lion would treat Aunt Dina's fertile cunny."

Dian had challenged him now and Omar increased his pace making every stroke balls deep as he closed his eyes. "Ohhhh, your pussy is so smooth."

Omar continued for a long time as her fucked her silently.

"Oh fuck," he said as he held his final thrust and he felt the twitches as his balls pumped out the semen inside her. Omar then fell forward.

They lay there only a few minutes panting when Alan and Bill had arrived from the water and stood their boards in the sand. They both dropped their trunks again as Dina watched. Standing there naked in front of the older woman Bill looked at his little brother. "Alan," he said, "ever hear of a spitroast."

******

They were panting a little as Bill and Alan walked up the hill behind Sam's house. They hadn't see him in days and wanted to tell about the day's fun with Dina. Rub it in a little that he had missed out on the team breeding. When they got to the pool Bill grabbed Al's arm and held him back. Then they both froze.

Looking over on the Cabana maybe 20 feet away on a blanket they saw Lisa, Sam's mom, she was totally naked. The boys eyed her large breasts as she sat there on the soft mattress. She was young and hot and both boys felt the twitch. They had both just had a good sample of how nice mature cunny can be. They wanted to feast their eyes on her nakedness.

Then Sam came out and he was naked too. The boys looked at each other again in bewilderment as Sam dropped to his knees on the blanket slowly stroking his cock to hardness while Lisa got up on her knees in front of him. Then he took her waist and the boys watched her gasp and grab the blanket hard as Sam moved in behind her and he began a slow in and out motion.

Sam took his time slow fucking his mom. The boys were speechless. They they continued to watch, both of them were real hard now.

*****************

Both boys walked slowly back down the hill. They had stood there for a long time and watched until Sam had held her tight and jerked spilling his cum inside her.

Bill chuckled, "so now we know why Sam hasn't been around," he said.

"Yeah," said Al. "He's getting his mommy's pussy at home."

"So," Alan added thinking about Dina, "guess that means we don't share any of Dina's mommy pussy with him anymore."

"I don't see why," answered Bill. "Then again, maybe he should be sharing some of his mommy pussy with us." And they both stopped to look at each other and smile.

12