Breeding an Older Slut Pt. 05

Story Info
The Surfer Boys fuck Sam's mom.
6k words
4.55
13.8k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
556 Followers

This is not a love story nor a Harlequin Romance. This story is slut porn from a male viewpoint. This is the last part of this series. If you liked this series please let me know in the comments section what parts you enjoyed.

thank you

******

Bill and Alan were panting as they walked up the hill behind Sam's house. They hadn't see Sam in days and they wanted him to know Dina asked about him. Sam didn't know that the surfer boys had been making a special effort after Dina let Bill know she wanted another baby.

They wanted to rub it in a little too that he had missed out while the team was enjoying that sweet mature pussy.

"Sammy's sure missing out, Al said.

"Dina's been taking us on almost every day now." Bill said, "but she's only coming for breeding and soon she'll be knocked up and all that good pussy will be gone. Sam's gonna be real upset he didn't get while the gettin was good."

When they got to the pool Bill grabbed Al's arm and held him back. Then they both froze.

Looking over on the cabana maybe 20 feet away on a blanket they saw Lisa, Sam's mom, she was totally naked. The boys eyed her large breasts as she sat there on the soft mattress. She was much older than them but still young and hot and both boys felt the twitch. The boys stopped to look never dreaming she was approachable.

Then they were shocked as Sam came out and he was naked too. The boys looked at each other again in bewilderment as Sam dropped to his knees on the blanket behind his mom. He then started slowly stroking his cock to hardness.

"Up, up, cmon, let's go. all fours, my balls need to be emptied bitch." Lisa got up on her knees in front of him. The look on her face showed she wasn't just obeying his orders, her face showed the lust of a bitch in heat.

"Oh, Sam," she pleaded, "can't I just lay on my back?"

"No mom, you walked around naked all morning begging for it. When you act like bitch in heat you need to be fucked like one. On your knees like a dog."

Sam took her by the waist and the boys watched her gasp and grab the blanket hard as Sam moved in behind her taking her pussy from behind like a dog. Her mouth formed an O and she melted with satisfaction at the insertion of his cock.

Sam began a slow in and out motion closing his eyes and smiling with pleasure while he worked his load off inside her cunt. Lisa, on all fours like a bitch in heat was obviously enjoying it as much as Sam. After all she had teased him all morning to get this.

Sam was taking his time slow fucking his mom. Sam enjoyed her soft wetness and this was just the morning ejaculation he felt entitled to. His friends could tell he was obviously enjoying the pleasure her mature body offered. The boys looked at each other speechless. Both boys had learned recently from Dina how nice a mature cunt can feel when it's milking the cum from their teen cocks.

Sam closed his eyes and sped up as he held her waist tightly. Lisa's face betrayed her emotions as the large cock pounded hard into her softness. Sam was never gentle. He slammed hard inside her with little care for how his large muscular size was abusing her small fragile frame. Lisa slammed her ass back hard against him.

Fortunately for Lisa she loved the abuse. Having seduced her own dad at a young age she let her dad use and abuse her for years. Lisa liked it that way and that's how she was training Sam. Training him to dominate her and abuse her.

Sam wore no rubber and Al was sure Sam wouldn't cum in his own mom.

"Saaammmmyyyyy ohhhh.......yoour fucking hurting me," as he repeatedly slammed her hard then he stopped. While balls deep inside her tight wet hole Sam smiled while he deposited his hot semen. Lisa shook as she came hard. Her warm cream began dripping down his balls. Al couldn't believe what he saw.

While they continued to watch both boys had gotten real hard. They envied Sam now as they realized she wasn't the occasional fuck like they got from Dina. Lisa had been providing young Sam with an experienced mature cunt. Obviously he could use and ejaculate in her at home whenever he needed too. Certainly a teen boys dream, a mature woman who would relieve him whenever he got hard.

The boys were green with envy.

****************

Both boys walked slowly back down the hill. They had stood there for a long time and watched until Sam had held her tight and jerked spilling his cum inside his bitch from behind like a dog.

Bill was so envious he seemed mad, "so now we know why Sam hasn't been around," he said.

"Yeah," said Al, "lucky fuckers been enjoying his mommy pussy at home. She sure looked hot, Bill. Must be nice to enjoy that whenever you want to."

"Did you see that," quipped Billy, "he came in her too. Emptied his balls in his mom's hot pussy. Damn, she let him dump his load in her."

Al had certainly seen that, he had watching in disbelief as Lisa smiled in blissful satisfaction while Sam held her tight and pumped his semen inside her. Al was enjoying breeding Dina. Now he was thinking how nice it would feel to get at that sweet mature Lisa.

"Sooooo," said Alan again, thinking about Dina. Envious and thinking that Sam didn't deserve any more than that. "Guess that means we don't share any of Dina's pussy with him anymore."

"Actually," answered Bill. "That bastard should be sharing some of his mommy pussy with us." And the both stopped to look at each other and they smiled. Both teens decided in an instant they would have their turn on Lisa.

*************

The next morning Bill sat there naked on the blanket sweating and panting. He had just pounded Dina hard and dumped his semen deep inside her. Now he was watching as little brother Al was taking his second turn at her. Dina was on fire today. She was ovulating and she had come to the cove in heat to service the teen boys. Omar who had jumped her first was already back out riding his waves.

Bill had been thinking of Lisa and he could tell his brother was real fired too. Dina had noticed they seemed extra energetic today but she didnt know why. Only that she loved it. Al who had recently received a lot of experience for such a young age had totally dismissed Dina's elder status. He treated her with the respect one would give a Tijuana whore as he slammed and pounded her to relieve his tension. Then, while holding her knees pinned to her chest he held his cock inside her to the balls as he twitched and pumped his boy cum deep inside her fertile womb. Dina shook with orgasm as each hot rope of cum landed.

Bill watched as Al rolled off panting. Dina was exhausted. Even though she was in good shape two hours of almost non stop fucking had tired her out. Not that she wouldn't have gone another round if there was another hard cock around. Dina, a slut in heat today, prided herself whenever she left the cove knowing that she had serviced all the young males. She missed Samson though. Even though she came multiple times she still wished she could get stretched again by that oversized cock of his. She asked the boys about Sam.

"Yeah," replied Bill as they talked. "He was fucking her like a dog when we saw them."

"She was loving it too," added Alan. "On all fours panting while he pounded her."

Dina certainly understood. She had told Sam his mother would cream for him when she set her eyes on his large cock and she was right.

"Well," she said, "I really miss him, he is such a nice lad." Not telling them what she really missed.

"Too bad you guys couldn't get him to join us again."

"Hell," said Bill, "we'd like to join him......and work his momma's cunt for a time. Get her on all fours like he had her. Watching him treat her rough like a bitch dog in heat fired me up."

Bill was all worked up now.

"Oh. I'm sure she'd like that," Dina said chuckling, knowing from experience what these boys could do double teaming an older woman.

"Why don't you boys go see her, Maybe show her what a spitroast is." As they all laughed.

Al smiled, he wanted to do that real bad..

"Sam won't leave her," he said, "not long enough for us to have a go at her."

"Oh c'mon now, why don't you boys bring Sam down tomorrow and I'll keep him busy while you visit mom."

The boys liked that idea. "Yeah," said Bill. "Keep him here with you while we have a turn on his mom."

"Send him a text boys. Tell him I'll be here tomorrow all alone and wanting to see him badly." she said slyly. Then you boys can slip in and team her.

Bill loved the idea so much so that his cock started to stiffen and Dina noticed.

"So Bill," Dina said, "You said Sam took her from behind like a bitch in heat and treated her like a dog." Dina got up on her knees. Bill could see that slender mature ass and the cunt lips below shining with lubrication. Dina spread he knees apart.

"Could you show me how he did that."

*******

The guys texted Samson that Dina would be at the beach in the morning.

***She misses you,***

***Dina said she'll treat you real special. We can't be there. She's all yours.***

Sam certainly missed her. He had been breeding his mom for weeks and missed his funtime pumping Dina's snatch. Missing one morning with mom would be no problem, he thought.

*******

"You think he'll go," asked Al whispering while feeling the tension in his midsection at the thought of fucking Sam's mom.

"I'm sure of it," Bill said as they waited by his cabana, but time went on.

"Why don't we just go down and fuck Dina," Al said. His hardon was doing his thinking now.

"No damit," whispered Bill, remembering how hot Lisa looked as Sam was working her cunt from behind in the cabana. Bill wouldn't be happy until he got his turn.

Just then they ducked as Sam emerged with his house and headed down the path toward the beach.

Bill was feeling real hard now.

"Let's go," he told Al and they headed inside the open pool door.

Then they heard her call to Sammy from the bedroom. "You can't go surfing, you haven't visited momma yet," she said sounding real dejected.

"You know how I am in the morning, my pussy is itching so bad right now. You promised me a baby Sammy," she said.

Bill and Al now understood better. Lisa was getting close to 40. She wanted another baby and Sam had been breeding her. Both boys got real excited at the thought of breeding another hot older woman.

Bill also knew too she might put up a fight. He prepared himself as he moved forward.

The boys stood in the doorway and the lovely site they saw. Lisa was naked on her bed with her legs spread and she was rubbing her hairy wet pussy real hard.

"Come fuck me honey, come breed me a baby," she cried softly.

Both boys figured she wouldn't resist so much when she saw the hard teen cocks so they dropped their trunks in the hall and were naked as they walked in. Lisa jumped as they entered the room.

"Oh my god," she shrieked and grabbed the pillow trying hard to cover up. Al got scared but Bill was eyeing the prize.

Lisa's long dark brown hair fell over her shoulders and the pillow that covered her breasts. Bill had a good memory of what her milker tits looked like swaying under her while Sam drilled his cock inside her.

Bill knew she was hot and he was determined to enjoy her pussy. "We're here, we're her to fuck you."

Lisa saw the two boy cocks on their hard bodies. Both boys had nice tan bodies and washboard abs, Lisa stared at their fine muscular bodies. Both boys had hard man size cocks pointed toward the ceiling. The large sacks below were full of teen semen. Lisa had never been double teamed and her cream continued to flow. She was too far along to hold back now and Bill knew it.

"Sam's down at the beach fucking his girlfriend," he said as he slowly approached the left side of the bed, his hand stroking his hardening cock. "Maybe he'll have a small hardon left for you later, maybe he won't."

Al took his cue and stepped around her to the other side of the bed.

"No." Lisa moaned, voicing an obligatory objection but not sure who she was talking to, her or them. "Get out or I'll call the police." she added with no determination.

"And tell them what," Bill said, "that you only fuck your son, Sammy?"

Lisa had no reply, she knew what was going to happen and the thought of it made her cunt flow with cream.

"You look real nice," Bill said, as he sat on the bed next to her and Al sat on the other side.

Lisa knew this is what she needed too but she just couldn't. She was fertile and the plan was for Sam to be the father. Now she was in heat and unable to resist the urges. She knew her womb was fertile for these boys to breed. She couldn't let these young surfer boys fuck her. They would cum inside her. They might impregnate her. The thought drove her almost to orgasm.

"No," she repeated softly as she surrendered and her grip on the pillow loosened. Bill moved it away revealing her large mature breasts with the nice dark nipples.

Both boys feasted their eyes on her mature beauty. Al eyed the large breasts of a woman while Bill drooled over the hairy cunt that he knew he would pound hard like a dog.

Al was fired up now. He really wanted to feel the soft grip of her mature cunny on his cock and she sure was pretty. His hand reached for her breast as her eyes closed and she fell back against the pillow. Both boys played with her breasts as her arms fell to her sides. Lisa had surrendered to her urges. The boys knew she was theirs now. Theirs to use as they pleased. She was thier cumslut to breed. Each boy rubbed a thigh now and she spread them wide as their hands moved up toward her cunt.

Al smiled inside. It seemed to him that older women gave in so much quicker than the younger ones.

Lisa knew she shouldn't but she looked at Bill's hard stem protruding from the patch of dark hair and she wanted it badly. She saw the two large testicles below she knew were full of hot semen that would send her off on a nice orgasm.

Bill then switched to his knees and pushed his cock toward her warm mouth which quickly opened to let him in. Lisa went to work sucking off his sweet boy cock.

"Ohhh, you suck so nice," he said and Lisa, encouraged by his enjoyment, took him in to her throat moving her mouth on his cock holding the suction while he went in and out.

Meanwhile Al moved his hand to her pussy which was now very wet. The teen loved the hairy cunt of a mature woman. He ran his fingers through her wet patch of hair and his fingers parted her cunt lips. Lisa moaned when he touched her clit. He knew he would enjoy this. His cock was real hard now.

Bill moved her onto her knees as they prepared her for the spitroast. Al hardly let her get settled before he was already sliding inside her wetness like a dog.

"Ohh, fuck," Al said, "This is soooo,.... nice." Al felt the soft cunny lining opening and then closing tightly around his cock as she took it in. Her grasp felt even tighter than the soft lining he enjoyed in Dina. When he was balls deep Lisa gasped.

Bill took the moment to reinsert his cock back in her mouth and she greedily sucked it in deep savoring the taste of boy meat while Al started moving deeper in and out.

Bill held her hair while Al held her waist and the boys moved her back and forth each alternating inserting their stiff boy cocks inside Sams mom.

"How's that pussy Al?" Bill asked.

"This is real hot," Al replied. "So hot and soft like an old worn glove."

Bill was watching Lisa, "slut likes it too," he said.

"Her mouth is real hot too," Bill added. "She sucks cock well. A real slut for teen cock, huh?"

She felt too degraded to answer. Her lust had allowed this and she felt dirty. She loved that feeling.

Both teens began using her for their lustful needs. To them she was just another mature cumslut hungry for teen cock. A nice toy to play with.

"Can I cum in her?" Al asked brother Bill.

Lisa pulled her mouth off Bills cock, "no," she said, "don't," then Bill slapped her face, and she went quiet as he pushed his cock deep in her mouth.

Bill noticed how easily Lisa submitted. He knew now she would be their cumslut toy as well as Sam's. He wanted to add to her degradation.

"Of course Al, Sam comes in his mommy slut, so can we." He said watching the look of acceptance on Lisa's face. Bill knew she was their playtoy.

"She's just another mature cumslut spreading for surfer cock." Bill said, "Older sluts like this always take our surfer boy semen."

Bill's young brother Al, needed no encouragement. Relishing the softness of this mature woman's wet cunt he could hold no longer and giving into his animal instincts her pushed deep and started unloading his hot semen in her. Lisa moaned "Nooooo," and then came hard as the hot ropes of cum blasted onto her cervix.

"Ohhhh yeah," Bill said, "see, the slut loves it, Loves the hot sperm."

Bill pulled out as Al got up and he quickly moved behind her. Lisa watching his cock as he did.

Bill then flipped her little body around and Al watched as she landed naked on the bed with her legs spread out. Her hairy pussy was open for his brother to enjoy. Her large breasts bouncing.

Bill landed on top and she quickly wrapped her arms and legs around him as his hard dick slid inside her wetness.

"Ohhhh," she softly panted, now feeling like a cheap slut which totally aroused her, "you boys are nasty, treating me like a whore."

"Because you are a whore, A whore with a such nice soft pussy." Bill moaned as he felt the soft tightness of her cunny canal wrap around his hard cock. "I love this soft pussy." as he slightly increased his pace causing Lisa to get even more excited.

"Then fuck me like your whore, " she moaned, "fuck your whore hard....you bastard."

Now Bill reached his hands under her ass and pulled her tight slamming in her deeper each time. Lisa was going crazy as Bill pounded her hard. Lisa was going wild under the hard cock of the older boy and she opened real wide while he convulsed sending his hot sperm deep inside her fertile womb. Lisa shook with an orgasm unlike anything she had felt from her boy Sam.

The boys, short on time and satisfied at the moment left Lisa well fucked with two large loads of boy sperm to keep her womb warm. She slept away the rest of the morning.

*********

A few days after Dina's morning with Sam she headed oit to the cove again. Dina walked along the beach that morning and she passed the spot where she had come to meet Gil two babies earlier. Dina, more than twice his age realized that she was still in love with him even though he had dumped her.

Dina remember their last conversation very well. He called her a boytoy.

"You're a cheap slut," he said, "just a boytoy for surfer cock."

"I've found a real good woman now, one that won't be fucking every surfer on the beach.

His words still burned inside her as she turned and headed down the crowded beach. She knew he was right though. Dina would never be happy with just one cock. Then she spotted Tammy, his new love.

Tammy, short, blond haired and dark tanned stood there looking out over the waves when Dina walked up.

"Pretty out there, isn't it?" Dina said.

"Oh so pretty," replied Tammy looking up at her with those pretty blue eyes. "I love the way the waves crash."

They stood there watching the surfers.

"They love the waves," Dina said. "I couldn't do that."

They both laughed

"Yeah," said Tammy, "it's too cold for me."

"Oh, replied Dina, "but it's so much fun warming then up," Dina giggled.

Tammy laughed, "yes it is," as they both laughed again.

"I'm going to visit my surfer boy," said Dina, "he's around the cove."

"Oh," replied Tammy, "mines out of town, we've been fighting," she said as she hung her head.

"Ohhhh no big deal," replied Dina, "there plenty of surfer boys out here."

"Not for me," replied Tammy, "we're newlyweds and he wants to start a family."

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
556 Followers
12