Breeding an Older Slut Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dina was real pissed now. He had dumped her and married this cutesy blond. Now she would get his next baby. Hmmmmm, maybe she should tell Tammy about her two babies her husband had fathered but a better idea hit her.

"Oh that's nice," said Dina,"I always liked that time of month when I was fertile for breeding."

"That's now," Tammy blurted, "I'm real fertile now and I itch bad. My husband Gil, he's out of the country visiting his stepfamily."

Dina could tell Tammy was pissed at him. She knew too that the scumbag was breeding his stepmom too, something Tammy didn't know about. Dina was tempted to tell her, tempted to tell her everything.

"Cmon," she said, "walk with me," as they walked down the beach talking till they got to the end.

Tammy started to turn when Dina said, "oh just a little further is the surfers cove, it's real secluded, c'mon."

Tammy hesitated, then followed her over the rocky beach and around the cove where Dina dropped her towel and so did Tammy.

Tammy fell to the sand and looked out at the surfers on the waves.

"Wow it's real nice here," Tammy said, "no tourists." As started to relax the itch in her cunt started up again.

"Yeah it's a private spot only for the local surfers up the hill here." Dina said. " No one cares what we do here."

"So, your boyfriend is out there?" she asked.

"Sure is," replied Dina as she took off her top and then her bottoms stretching out we naked body for them to see. Then she dropped her towel and laid in the sun. "And he'll be coming ashore to warm up soon. I'd really like you to meet him."

Tammy was a little uncomfortable but she decided to live a little on the wild side and she joined Dina and removed her suit. She laid out her towel and stretched out in the sun. Dina got a good look at her naked little surfer girl body. Only 18 Tammy had a nice small ass and little tits. Dina envied her youth. Even though she was short she had long slender legs. Tammy also had long golden blond hair that cascaded over her shoulders and she sat back to enjoy the hot sun too. Dina understood why Gil was head over heels for her, she was a real young beauty.

Dina smiled, While looking at Tammy's sun tanned body with the outline of the swimsuit that wasn't there she decided it would be fun to share Gil's new girlfriend with the surfer boys.

Alan was the first to come ashore. He and brother Bill had been regularly fucking Lisa and at 18 he had a continuous hardon. Al loved the way Dina took care of it.

"Hi Di," he said, using the new nickname he had for her. He glanced over at Tammy and they exchanged "Hi's."

"Great to see you," he said to Dina, "You look hot" as he stood up his board. Tammy was amazed that Dina's boyfriend was so young and she was shocked as she watched him drop his trunks. His hard stick protruding from the hairy ball sack made her young cunny real warm. It made her so hot Tammy had to look away.

The cute little blond with the petite breasts and the cameltoe pussy didn't escape his view but Al was more interested in the good fuck he knew he would get from Di.

"I missed that sweet pussy," he said and Al dropped to her blanket. Dina moved her arms out to welcome him as he got between her legs which had opened to let him in.

"Come here," she said, "let me warm you up."

Tammy tried not to look but couldn't resist as Al and Dina giggled like high school kids as she guided his cock inside her. Then Tammy looked over and watched as he moved on top of her. Her little pussy felt the warmth. She sat up on her elbow and watched as Dina only 3 feet from her began milking young Al in earnest. Both of them panting and moaning with pleasure. Dina looked over at her and smiled.

"Ohhh." panted Dina now attending to Al, "is your cock feeling warmer for you now."

"Ohhh yes Dina, that pussy is sooo hot today." and they both giggled.

Tammy felt the cream starting to flow and wondered how she got into this situation. Then she wondered what it would be like to be fucking out here in the warm beach air under the hot sun.

Dina decided to push Tammy a little further.

"Ohhhh," Dina moaned. "So nice to feel a hard cock opening me up. Scratching my itch,....yes,.....pump that cock in deep."

Tammy was creaming beyond words now listening to Dina encourage Al. Her eyes never left them so she didn't see Bill moving up from the beach.

Bill made it to the couple just in time to watch as Dina and Al were panting and sweating. Of course he noticed Tammy but had no idea how she knew Dina. He only saw a nice young blond cunt who he would like to fuck for sure. Bill dropped his shorts and his rock hard teen cock popped up tall.

Tammy saw it and the two large testicles below. Her blood was boiling now.

"We missed you Dina," he said to the amazement of Tammy who quickly surmised she had been fucking them both.

Watching Al's muscular buttocks open and close as he entered Dina had cream flowing down Tammy's thighs and she feared to contemplate she might get involved. Knowing that Dina was getting fucked regularly by two surfer boys had her green with envy and made her young pussy real hot.

"I missed you boys too," replied Dina in between pants. "I'm taking good care of Al right now but I'm sure Tammy wouldn't mind warming that cold surfer cock of yours til were done."

Tammy and Bill looked at each other. She wanted cock so bad at that moment and she laid back and opened her long pretty legs. Tammy couldn't believe she was going to let this happen but out here no one who would know. Of course he wouldn't finish in her. He'd move on to Dina next. Tammy felt nasty but she wanted just a taste.

Bill kissed her neck and nestled his face in her soft blond hair as he kissed her ears. Tammy lifted her knees and pulled them back as Bill moved his cock through her little cunt lips and into her tight canal.

"Oh damn," he said letting out a soft sigh. "You have a tight warm pussy."

"Don't cum in me," she whispered.

Dina smiled knowing her ploy had been successful. She was now helping Gil's new girlfriend find her slut mode. Soon she would be emptying surfer cocks alongside Dina on the beach.

"Tammy likes warming surfer cock," Dina said with no voiced objections coming from Tammy. "So enjoy that tight hole Billy boy and be sure you treat her right."

Billy didn't need any encouragement. He had been getting so much soft mature cunt from both Lisa and Dina lately that he had forgotten how much he liked nice tight teen cunny like this small blond.

Bill started moving on her like she was an experienced mature and Tammy did not expect the hard grinding and pounding he gave her. She came quickly and when her itch subsided Tammy realized the situation.

"Noooo," she purred, "No, you can't......," she said softly, "can't, don't," but she was too far gone. Her young body was in slut mode now. She was in heat and she had a cock in her. She knew she couldn't stop. Tammy was in a frenzy while Bill worked to release his load inside her.

Dina was loving it. She knew Tammy was fertile and Bill's boy seeds would find her womb and hopefully her egg.

Tammy ignored the risks. She loved his cute tan face and his boyish grin and she held him tight as Billy, while balls deep, blasted his man seeds into her, sending her off into spasms.

Dina had finished milking Al who came hard in her and she held him tight while they both watched Bill get off in Tammy. Bill then stood up only to be quickly replaced by Omar who had been standing by waiting his turn.

Tammy immediately objected. "No wait, don't," but she kept her legs open wide. Then she went quiet as Omar's cock found it's target. She felt the big guy on top and wrapped her arms around his strong body. His large cock entered her wet hole quickly.

Tammy was only a little reticent about a second cock particularly since but she also had dreamed many nights about being teamed on the beach by a group of surfers. Her dreams were here and now. She wasn't going to stop now.

Dina got closer and petted her hair as Omar smiled at Dina.

"It's Ok sweetie," she said. "Out here only the sun and sea are watching. Here you can let go and enjoy these hard cocks the way we women were meant to enjoy it."

Tammy closed her eyes as Omar worked his bare cock in her. She had totally ignored her pregnancy risks today, it just felt too good.

Dina talked softly, "you are so lucky to have all his surfer boy cock available."

"Give it to her deep Omar," Dina said feeling nasty about what she was doing, "that young cunny needs a good workout," and Omar began hard pounding the blond teen while Dina pulled her arms above her head and Al proceeded to rub her young titties thinking he'd like a turn too.

"Ohhh fuck," Omar said, she is such a sweet Barbie doll," the dark Arab exclaimed. "I love this tight little cunny."

Omar did love it too. His long dark cock was feeling the incredible tightness of her young teen sheath as he moved it in deeper. "You're so beautiful," he added as his cock grew longer inside her little cunny.

Tammy felt it growing deep inside her and she lifted her knees back wanting more of it and forgetting his cock head that was now deep in her young fertile womb.

Dina was overjoyed at the prospect now that Tammy might get knocked up, hopefully by this dark Arab surfer Omar.

"Give it to her hard, lion," Dina said as Tammy now pinned down was twitching and spasming with orgasm.

"Oh Barbie," he said, "take my cum you sweet blond," as he jerked forward and everyone held Tammy down tight as Omar unloaded his man semen deep inside her fertile teen womb.

Tammy, now Barbie to the surfer boys laid there sweating and panting feeling the urges of a slut like never before and not seeing Sammy who had dropped his trunks.

Dina loved his large cock and was eager to let Sam have a taste of the little blond Barbie, the girl who had stolen her true love Gil.

Sammy had no idea who she was but she was very pretty.

Dina got close to Samson, "It's breeding time," she whispered. "She wants a surfer baby."

Sam was all smiles now.

Dina looked at Al and Bill all of whom were still rubbing Barbies breasts and thighs as she thrashed on the blanket. She was too far gone to object when Sam got on and the group held her down. Barbie's little resistance faded as she was totally consumed by the lust inside her.

He mouth formed a large O and she gasped as Sams large spear stretched her young vagina and she wrapped her thin arms around him.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "it's sooo big." She sighed as her lust reached fever pitch. Dina on one side and Bill on the other both grabbed her thighs under her knees and pulled them back to her chest giving Sam the way to get his large cock balls deep in her cunny which was well oiled by the previous boys semen.

Everyone let go now as she wrapped her arms and legs around his muscular figure holding him tight against her.

Little Blond Barbie went into spasms and gripped his back hard as Sam spun out his pleasure inside her tight cunt using her like he did his mom for his selfish pleasure.

"I think she likes Sam, huh Di?" Quipped Bill getting hard again while he watched Sams large cock disappear to the hairs in Barbies smooth slit over and over.

Sam lasted the longest time spinning out his enjoyment in this tight teen.

"Boys," Dina said. "Tammy here want a family,"

Tammy now sobering to the realization she might get pregnant from this gangbang started to whimper, "No," she cried, "No dont," but then Sam jerked forward and while his long cock was balls deep he unleashed his hot semen in ropes on her tender cervix. The cry out from Barbie let the group know Sammy was spilling his hot load deep in her womb.

Everyone had let go except Barbie who still clung to Sam while she tried to wring out the most from the best orgasm she ever had in her young life.

Dina was proud of herself and looking over at Bill she could see he was hard again.

Bill moved back over to her blanket and Dina shook her head, No. Then she pointed down to Barbie, still hot and writhing on the blanket.

"You need to service our guest," she told him.

DIna knew this teen was like her and like all the other young fertile women in heat on the beach. Naked and spread out she spent all morning servicing all the young males of the tribe.

Dina sat there on her knees watching and encouraging as Bill, Omar and Al moved to relieve themselves of their loads again in Gil's wife.

Tammy drained each boy with a renewed lust. Dina watched each boy unload with the knowledge of her evil deed making Gil's true love into a beach slut for the surfer boys. Yet it wasn't satisfaction enough. Her revenge would only be complete when he witnessed it for himself.

12