Breeding Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding he'd had his fill, her husband grunted, got to his feet and muttered, "Well, thank you for that, young man. Now I'm off to bed. That's more than enough excitement for me for one night. But you're welcome to come by any time, and of course I'd be happy to pay you the same rate for your services."

Cindy was smiling up at me as I said goodnight to him. Then once he was gone, she tugged me down onto the bed beside her, wrapped her arms around my neck and planted one hell of a kiss on me.

Of course I responded. And soon she had her hand wrapped around my very erect dick, and was coyly grinning and whispering, "How about we go for round two?"

Naturally I was on board, and soon I was spreading her legs and sliding into her nice and deep, and we were kissing like crazy, probably because this time was just for us.

A few days later, I was at my shop, getting ready to close up for the night, with my phone in my hand checking the breeding appointments I had booked. I knew I still had the lawyer to take care of, along with the architect, but I'd just gotten a text from some kind of religious sect that was looking for someone to add some new blood into their group. I decided I'd better phone them back to find out exactly what it entailed, when there was a knock on my door.

I looked up wondering why anyone would knock, since my staff usually walked right in without asking. I called out, "Come in." And I smiled when I saw it was Cindy wearing a sexy black trench coat cinched around the waist, and shiny black heels.

I thought it was cute that she looked a little nervous, considering all we'd done together. "Hi, Damon. Just thought I'd drop by to see if you were busy."

I tossed my phone aside, and said, "Nope. What can I do for you?"

She had the sexiest grin on her lips as she sauntered over, released the belt on her trench coat and let it fall to the floor.

And I just about died when I saw that underneath... she had on nothing but a black lace bra, matching garter belt and sheer black stockings, without any panties. Damn, the way the garter belt framed her nicely trimmed pussy had me rock hard in a heartbeat.

My cock already twitching as she drew near, I could actually smell her arousal filling the air. She just looked so fucking hot with her long blonde hair curling down her back, and her big, beautiful breasts heaving.

"I was kind of hoping, that you might have time to uh... take care of me again," she murmured, dropping a thick roll of bills on my desk.

I smiled. "For you? I got all the time in the world."

I knew I didn't have to worry, and that my guys would take care of locking up the shop. So I stood, went and locked the door to my office, and then pulled down the zipper on my overalls, and let her have an eyeful of my cock already hard as steel in my boxers.

"Get up on the desk and spread your legs," I told her, as I discarded my clothes, deciding she wasn't in the mood to chat.

With her hungry gaze raking me over, her breasts really beginning to heave, I leaned over and tugged at her nipples with my teeth, right through her lacy bra, making her gasp and drive her fingers into my hair.

"Oh, god that feels amazing," she whispered as I suckled each tight hard nipple one after the other into the heat of my mouth, while reaching around to unhook her bra.

"By the way," I told her as I got a look at her amazingly firm, perky breasts under the lights in my office. "No need to pay me this time." I winked. "It's on the house."

I didn't mind getting paid to breed a woman, but if this was just going to be a hookup to get us both off, I didn't like the idea of her paying me to fuck her.

My heart hammering against my ribs, I sat back down in my chair, tugged her ass to the edge of my desk, leaned in and planted my face between her thighs and groaned when I got my first lick of her pussy. The woman was sweet as honey, and I knew I could eat her all day and still want more. The taste of her was so addictive, I started to wonder if I'd ever get enough of her.

"Ooh, Damon that feels so good," she gasped, wrapping her thighs tight around my head, pinning me in place. I slid a finger inside her and smiled when I felt how wet she was, just aching to be filled and fucked.

"You taste good, too," I told her as I lapped into her nice and deep. She had to have the sweetest pussy ever, but as I felt her beginning to shudder as she came all over my tongue, I knew what I really needed was to get inside her.

I stood and took hold of my cock and worked it up and down along her slit, smiling at the way she was whimpering, practically begging for it. "You want this?" I asked her. "Is that why you came by, for more of this?"

"Please," she begged me. "Please, Damon, just take me."

So take her, I did. I grabbed her ass, till I had her pussy tight against my dick, then I pushed in and groaned when I felt her clenching around me like a fist, already trying to suck me dry.

Leaning over her, I kissed her pretty mouth. And the way she smiled as I slid in and out of her, had me almost wishing that we had something going on, and she wasn't married to someone else.

Curious, I asked, "Does your husband know you're here?"

She nodded. "Yes, he knows. He's really anxious for me to get pregnant and have a baby. So he thinks we should try and get together as often as we can. His daughter from his first marriage, who's a real prize, is already warning him that if anything happens to him, she'll fight me tooth and nail in court, if he leaves me even a single penny. So, Leon's decided I should have a child with him, so then she'll have a harder time trying to fight his will, if he leaves half of his estate to both his second child and his wife."

Guess he was trying to protect her, which I had to respect.

As she stroked her hand across my cheek, she gave me a little smile. "But the thing is, I'd really love to have a baby of my own, and since Leon can't really do much about it, though we've tried, I'm just happy that you're willing to help us out."

I was more than happy to help her out with something like this, especially if it meant we got to keep hooking up until I'd bred her.

I pushed her knees up to her chest, to open her up wide and slammed home nice and deep. Pressing kisses to the insides of her knees, with my cock pulsing inside her, I smiled into her big blue eyes, and told her, "I'm more than happy to do whatever I can. So, you feel free to come see me whenever you need me to take care of you."

Then I got down to business and really gave it to her, with her whimpering and me growling as I pounded her pussy for all I was worth, till we were both starting to shudder and she was throwing back her head and squealing like crazy. Now I was just glad everyone had gone home for the day, or they'd know what we were up to -- and obviously it wasn't discussing her bill.

But even as I watched her fall apart I kept pumping into her nice and deep, feeling my cockhead bottoming out, tight up against her womb, clenching my jaw, I thrust hard, let go and shot her full of everything I had. Even after I'd come, my cock kept right on pulsing, till I felt sure she'd be floating in a nice heavy load of my potent seed by the time I pulled out, hopefully giving her the baby they were desperate for.

Thing was, it just felt so good to be looking into those big baby blues, still buried in her as deep as I could go, locked together tight as we could be, that I kind of hated to pull out.

So, when she wrapped her legs around me, hugging me tight to her chest, smiling into my eyes, I cupped her pretty face in my hands and we just kissed and held each other for the longest time, neither of us in any hurry to pull apart.

Finally, with one last lingering kiss, I reluctantly withdrew, noticing she looked a little sad as I took her hand and helped to sit up, then helped her put her coat on, so she could go.

"You come by any time you need me," I told her, brushing one last kiss across her lips as she left. Already hoping she'd come back soon.

I was just getting into my car about to drive home, when I noticed I had a text. Neeta, the lawyer that wanted to be bred, wanted me to call her.

"Hi, this is Damon, I got your text."

"Um..." She sounded really shy the way she hesitated. And I just smiled waiting for her to tell me why she'd called. "Well, I've been keeping track of my cycle and it looks like I'm ovulating today, so I wondered if you might have time to come by and uh... help me out."

I shrugged. Happy to help a lady in need, once she told me where she lived I said, "Sure, I could be there in about an hour."

It felt a little crazy to be booking appoints to go and hookup with women, but I wasn't about to complain, because I was sure as hell enjoying this new sideline.

Now all I had to do was go home, get a shower, put on some decent clothes, maybe scarf down a sandwich, brush my teeth, then drive over and give her what she needed.

My grandad was a big fan of Westerns and anything to do with cowboys and he'd love it when I'd sit and watch old John Wayne movies with him. And he would always tell me about this old TV show he liked about a gentlemen hired gun called, Have Gun -- Will Travel. Chuckling to myself, I could identify with that. Only in my case it was more like, Have Dick -- Will Travel, because I was happy to go anywhere I was needed to breed anyone who wanted breeding. And since my success rate was really good, and seems my swimmers got the job done pretty much every time, I was getting a lot of calls.

I arrived at a townhouse complex in a nice area of the city, parked my car and rang the bell at number six. Then I waited for a minute till finally the door opened a crack and a very pretty dark-haired lady, who looked like she might come from an Indian background, cautiously pulled the door open a little wider and asked, "Damon?"

I smiled. "That's me."

Looking nervous, she stepped aside and ushered me in, then she had hard time looking at me as she got right to the point and said, "I'm not sure how you normally do this."

I shrugged. "Whatever you want, it's your call. We can sit for a few minutes and get to know each other, maybe exchange a few kisses. And then whenever you feel ready, we can get our clothes off, and I can uh... give what you need, I guess."

She nodded. "I've always been a little shy about sex. I was married for a few years, and we never had any children, which was one of the only reason I got married. So I'm really hoping that you can help me out, and give me the child I've always wanted."

"Well, I've got a pretty good success rate. So why don't we sit and relax for a bit, and get you comfortable with what we're about to do."

She nodded and looked down at herself in her floor length multicolored dress, that covered every inch of her, and shyly nodded again. "Okay. I'll get us some wine, if you want to have a seat in the living room."

I noticed she had a nice place; beautifully decorated with some interesting furniture and some nice artwork on the walls.

I'd just sat down when she came into the room carrying a tray with a chilled bottle of white wine, two glasses and some crackers with a few kinds of cheese and some veggie sticks.

She gave me an awkward smile and handed me a signed copy of the agreement I'd emailed her about both of us being clean and her being the only one responsible for the child we might be creating. "If you look, you can see I added child or children, to the agreement, just in case I should have twins."

I nodded, deciding it was a good idea to change that for the future, just in case. And I also realized it was a good thing I was dealing with a lawyer who knew her stuff.

As we sat and enjoyed the wine, I asked about her law practice, and she gradually seemed to unwind and explained that she specialized in environmental law, which obviously varied from state to state and country to country. She shrugged. "It can be difficult dealing with the different levels of government, but I still enjoy the challenge and feel like I'm doing something to help protect the planet."

I nodded, impressed. I've been meeting a lot of interesting women lately through this new sideline, with the added bonus of also having the privilege of getting naked with them, and hopefully breeding every last one.

Though I loved with working cars, I was really enjoying working with these women, if you call what I did for them work.

When a lull finally came in the conversation, I shifted a little closer to her and slid my hand into the back of her hair and gently ran my fingers along her nape. "You've got beautiful hair," I told her. And she really did, thick and long and dark, and silky soft, too.

She looked at me and smiled. "And you're very good looking, which was why I decided to do this with you."

I just shrugged, smiled back and kept massaging her neck, hoping to get her relaxed enough for us to start getting busy.

She licked her lips, still looking a little anxious. "The thing is, just the thought of sex always makes me nervous." She pulled a blindfold out of her pocket. "So, I'll need to be blindfolded to keep from panicking if I see anything that might make me want to change my mind and back out."

I'd heard of women with body issues wanting to keep the lights off, but this was the first time I'd ever heard of anyone wanting to hide their eyes so they wouldn't have to see themselves having sex in case they freaked out.

But I had a feeling if I took my time I could get her to warm up, and hopefully she wouldn't need a blindfold to enjoy herself with me.

Still, I thought I'd better be sure as I stroked a finger across her shoulders, letting my thumb slide along her neck up to her jaw, trying my best to soothe her. "Are you really sure you want to do this? You know if you went to a fertility clinic to be inseminated, there wouldn't be any sex involved at all."

She nodded. "I know. But I don't know if I could even walk into one of those places and tell them what I want. And Ann said you made it so good for her and her friend Jody that I decided I wanted to try and see if I could handle it with you. I really want a child, and I'm that I'll be okay once we get started."

Finally, she heaved a shaky sigh, got to her feet, took me by the hand and silently led me into her bedroom. Looking around, I noticed it was a nice space, with a big canopied bed with deep red bed linens and white and yellow accents with subdued lighting, giving off a nice vibe. It looked kind of romantic, which I thought was a little sad considering that she'd basically just admitted that she had no love life, especially since she was really pretty and obviously smart, too.

I tugged her hand till she was facing me, then I tipped up her face and touched my lips to hers. When I saw her starting to grin, I kissed a little more. Feeling her getting into it, I slid my tongue between her lips and deepened the kiss, till she was wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me back.

Smoothing my hands down over her back I cupped her tight little backside and gave it a squeeze, and I could feel myself growing hard as her nipples pebbled against my chest as she became aroused, too.

"Mmm," she moaned against my mouth, as I let her have a feel of how hard she was getting me, teasingly rubbing my erection back and forth across her belly.

As she started to unbutton my shirt and slide her hands over my bare chest, running her fingernails through my chest hair, I worked the zipper down on her dress, and pushed it off her shoulders, till she was standing in front of me in just her white lace bra and tiny panties.

She was such a delicate little thing, that I knew I'd have to go slow with her. But I had a feeling she'd be more receptive to being mated, once I got my head between her legs and got her off.

I unclipped her bra, tossed it aside and cupped my hands over her breasts, dragging out our kiss, twirling her nipples between my fingers till they were fully erect. Eager for a taste of her, I broke the kiss and dropped my head and drew a nipple between my lips and groaned at the feel of it sliding over my tongue as I sucked into my mouth, gently grazing it with my teeth.

She was whimpering a little louder now and anxiously shifting her hips, so I lifted her off her feet and carried her over to the bed and set her down in the middle, giving her a smile. "You know you're a very beautiful woman."

Though it was hard to tell in the dim light, she seemed to blush at that. But as I peeled out of my clothes, I noticed she didn't look away, and just stared, looking pretty interested as I got myself naked.

I didn't get on the bed right away and just stood for a minute so she could see what she'd be dealing with. I'm a tall guy, and heavily muscled, and some women are intimidated by both the size of me and my long, hard nine inches. "Oh, you're a big one," she finally said, swallowing hard.

I gave her what I hoped was a reassuring smile. "Well, we'll take it nice and slow. I promise."

Then I got on the bed, framed her face in my hands and took her lips again, till she was sliding her hands down over my back, and thrusting up her hips, eager to get it on.

As I kissed my way down her body, stopping to worship her pert little breasts, drawing her hard dark nipples between my lips, and then dropping hot, wet kisses over her belly, she didn't pull away, and just ran her fingers through my hair and gently started to tug as she began to softly moan. Then when I parted her thighs, teasing her with a few breaths of warm air before I dropped a lingering open-mouthed kiss on her pussy, she actually mewled and thrust her hips up to meet my mouth. And I smiled as she got even louder as I started to eat her out.

"Mmm, you're sweet," I told her, as a dragged my flattened tongue from her tight back hole all the way to her clit, where I suckled it between my lips. "Like warm honey sliding over my tongue."

"Oh, and that feels so good," she whispered. "No one's ever done this for me before, and now I really wished they had."

I could hardly believe my ears. If no one ever took the time to get her in the mood, no damn wonder she was so turned off about sex. Never the slam bam, thank you ma'am type, I never thought the sex act was only about getting my dick into a woman and blowing my wad. I not only enjoyed, but really got into a nice heavy session of foreplay almost as much as the main event. Seeing a woman come and fall apart in my arms as her juices filled my mouth, had to be the best feeling in the world. And getting to taste her breasts, and sliding my tongue all over her body, even teasing her back hole with the tip of my tongue, was as exiting to me as actually doing the deed and sliding in and pounding her pussy.

And it seemed that Neeta thought so too, with the way she was starting to shiver and moan as I worked at getting her off.

Glad to see there was no need for a blindfold, when I hovered over her with my dick in my hand, I smiled at her and said, "Ready to make a baby?"

She smiled back, and nodded. "Yes."

As I carefully pushed inside her, I kissed her again, which she seemed to really enjoy with the way she was eagerly kissing me back and thrusting her hips up, nearly begging me to go deeper.

I took her legs and slipped them over my shoulders, smiling into her eyes the whole time, just to keep her connected to what we were doing. As I carefully started to ride her a little deeper and harder with each thrust, the way she was starting to shudder, I knew I'd found her g-spot, so I kept working it till she threw back her head, crying out my name. "Oh, wow, Damon. I can't believe sex can feel this good, I had no idea."

Just to drag out her climax, I suckled her nipples with little nips of my teeth till she was fisting my hair in her hands and nearly screaming her head off. At least she wasn't shy anymore about what she wanted. And naturally I was more than happy to give it to her, just the way she needed it.