Breeding Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I felt my balls getting tight, squeezing her ass in my hands I gave it to her good and hard, till I knew when I came, I'd be filling her womb with a nice load of my seed.

I growled as I let go and filled her up. And watching her shiver and climax again as she came with a gush all over my cock, had to be the best thing I'd ever felt, especially knowing that this was a first for her, finally get off, and discovering how amazing sex could feel.

After we'd both come good and hard, both of still panting, I let her legs slide off my shoulders, wrapped her tight in my arms, and whispered, "Was that okay?"

She grinned and nodded her head, looking pretty happy. "It was perfect. Thank you so much for that, Damon. Now let's just hope it worked." Then she smirked, and gave me a playful wiggle of her eyebrows as she traced a fingernail across my lips. "Only problem is, you're going to be a tough act to follow."

I smiled and touched my lips to hers. "Then I'll just have to come back and see you again, wont' I."

I felt really good when I was driving home, and it was way more than just the normal rush I always felt after having sex, especially great sex.

Though I'd always loved the feeling of getting inside a woman and breeding her, today felt even better, knowing how much it mattered to them to get what they needed from me.

Now I had to look ahead to the others. And I had a feeling I was going to enjoy every last one of them, especially if it turned as well as these last two had.

All I knew was this was turning out to be one fantastic way to earn some money on the side.

And I kind of had a feeling that I might just being paying them both another visit, even just to be with them again...