Breeding Bull Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as they slowly bared their slender young bodies to my hungry gaze, as shy as they seemed, knowing that each of them was anxious to have me slide into them and pump them full of my seed was already getting my cock twitching and growing hard.

Fuck, just thinking about how crazy this whole thing was, I could feel my cock starting to grow heavy in my boxers. Breeding so many young women at once, had me feeling like a rutting bull, hired for the sole purpose of mating with their virgins till I had them all bred and pumped full of my seed.

At least I knew from my donations at the sperm bank that my swimmers were healthy, and I had plenty of 'em.

Chris walked me over and introduced me first to the elders, who all shook my hand and carefully looked me over, until they nodded, seeming to think that I looked healthy enough, and thanked me for coming to help them out.

After I'd been introduced to a few more of the men, we walked over to the kitchen area and Chris introduced me to the women I was here to breed.

I shook all their hands, trying to remember their names, but as they shyly smiled into my eyes and quietly giggled, they all looked so much alike, probably because they were all so closely related that I knew there was no way in hell that I'd ever remember them all. At least until I got them alone, and discovered what each of them enjoyed.

I fully intended to do what I could to get them off, the same as I would for any woman I was with, because I wanted them to enjoy what we were going to share. So they wouldn't feel like their only purpose in life was to be bred like livestock, so they could do their duty and produce the next generation of their group.

I sat with Chris and a few of the elders. After they bowed their heads and gave thanks, once the girls came around and served the food, though it was nothing fancy, I found it was really tasty; crispy, fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, buttered green beans and salad.

Taking a bite of warm buttered bread, I couldn't remember the last time I'd had a nice slice of crusty homemade bread, especially spread with sweet, hand-churned butter. As I enjoyed the crispy greens, I couldn't get over how fresh the salads tasted, until Chris leaned in and explained that everything we were eating except for the flour, sugar and salt were all produced on their farm.

I nodded, impressed. Deciding that they had everything they'd ever need, right on their own land -- except of course for some fresh healthy sperm that would bring some much-needed new blood into their cloistered little group.

After we'd enjoyed a delectable slice of warm, apple pie with a healthy dollop of homemade vanilla ice cream, Chris nodded at the door and said, "I think it's time we took a look at the Breeding Chamber, to see what you think."

The moment we stepped inside, I had to blink a few times as I took in the sight of the long row of double beds, and the dozen or so leather benches, obviously designed for sliding into their women from behind to give it to them doggy style.

Just knowing that the building was designed for the sole purpose of sliding into their women folk and procreating, I could feel my dick starting to swell and actually begin to throb, knowing I'd be the one doing the fucking now.

My dick pulsed like a second heartbeat as I imagined how good it would feel to get my cock into all those sweet, tender young pussies. As one after the other, I'd pump into their tight little bodies and fill them up with my seed.

Forcing my mind back on what was happening; Chris walked me to a door at the end of the room, and pulled it open. I could see what looked like a queen-sized bed covered with a pretty handmade star-patterned blue and white quilt, sitting in the middle of the room, and a tall-boy dresser, and a night stand with an old-fashioned milk-glass lamp against one wall. With a bathroom off to one side, that I knew I could use to freshen up after each mating.

"You'll be sleeping in here, Damon. And if you'd like to breed them in your bed, of course you're welcome to do that, too. We often have a bit of a production line when a few of the young ladies are ripe for breeding at the same time. So we would come in and take our clothes off and mate with them side by side, either in the beds, or bent over the mating benches, so our seed would get in them nice and deep."

All I could do was nod, as I imagined the erotic sight of a whole row of hot, wet pussies, getting fucked side by side. One after the other, till they had them all bred, and their wombs filled up with their seed, hopefully carrying a baby that would soon swell up their bellies.

"So, how does it look?" Chris asked. "You think you can work with this?"

I glanced around the room nodding. "It looks good. And I'm sure I can work with the ladies, and get them all bred."

He smiled and slapped me on the back. "Then I'll send in the first two." He leaned in and said against my ear, "The girls have also been taught by their mothers how to pleasure a man. So don't be shy about asking them to do whatever you need them to do, if you need any help getting an erection."

Holy fucking shit! I could hardly believe my ears. This was insane. Twenty hot, young virgins, just itching to be fucked, who it seemed, were also trained to give head. This gig was getting sweeter by the minute, and I already knew I'd be more than happy to come back the second he needed me to take care of his next bunch of fertile young virgins.

A few minutes later, two pretty young blondes opened the door and made their way inside. They looked over at me for a second then walked straight over, extended their hands and introduced themselves. "I'm Mercy," the taller one said.

"And I'm Faith," said the other, tinier one.

"I'm Damon, and it's nice to meet you both."

"So, shall we take our clothes off now?" Mercy asked, as she began to slide her fingers into the bow at her neck to untie her bonnet.

Swallowing hard, I nodded. "Sure. That's probably a good place to start."

I could actually feel my cock lurch as it hardened and became engorged as they started to unbutton their high-necked, floor length, long-sleeved dresses, that basically covered every inch of them. When they let them drop into a pool around their feet, and I saw that underneath they were wearing something I'd never seen -- sleeveless white undershirts instead of bras along and plain white cotton panties -- I thought they had to be the sexiest things I'd ever laid eyes on. Their young bodies looked so smooth and soft, their pert breasts full and round, with their erect nipples poking at the thin material, made it clear that they were fully aroused, and more than ready to be bred.

"Can we undress you, too?" Faith asked in a quiet voice.

I just nodded, hoping I could hold it together long enough for them to get me stripped off so I could get busy and start to fuck them. After driving all the way out here, I sure as hell didn't want to embarrass myself by coming in my pants, when every seed counted, since I knew I had twenty of them to slide into and breed.

Together, the two of them undid the buttons of my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders, smiling as they ran and their hands through my chest hair and down over my abs. As they took their time exploring my body, I could feel my heart pounding almost out of my chest, as I waited with bated breath for them to reach down and unzip my fly to unleash my throbbing cock.

I could feel it pulsing behind my fly, just itching to spring free. The little fucker had to know that as soon as they got my clothes off me, he'd be sliding into the tightest little pussies he'd ever had the pleasure of plundering.

The girls grinned at each other as they slowly undid the button on my jeans, and then Mercy took hold of the tab on my fly and inched it down till my dick was nearly busting out of my boxers to get at them.

"Ooh, you're a big one," Faith remarked, looking down at me, her eyes wide. "None of my uncles or cousins are nearly half as big as you."

"So, you're saying you've been with your uncles and cousins?"

She giggled and said, "No, only to learn how to pleasure a man. We all have to learn what a man likes, so we can get them hard enough to breed us when the time comes. We've all been practicing extra hard, once we heard that you'd been kind enough to come and share your seed with us."

Fuck me! I could hardly believe my ears. They'd actually been practicing giving their family head, so they'd be able to get me hard. Well, I wasn't going to say no if they wanted to drop to their knees right now. But knowing there were two of them eager to have me push my way inside them and give them a good hard ride, I didn't think I could get any harder than I was right now.

That was until Mercy walked me over to one of the breeding beds and pushed me onto my back. Then the two slender beauties worked at getting my jeans off me, until I had nothing on but my boxers. As their eyes flared at the sight of my dick thrusting against the fabric of my boxers, I knew they had to know how hard I was, since my rock hard friend was nearly bursting out, to get at them.

Faith grinned and ran her hand over me through my boxers. "I just hope you'll fit. Mamma said my papa was so big that she had to have a few of her old uncles breed her a few times before she could take him."

Just the thought of her mother getting banged by the whole clan so she could fuck her husband made me blink. I realized how surprisingly free and easy sex was within this group, especially considering how deceptively prim and proper they all seemed.

As I looked back and forth between them, I told them, "No, I think if we take it nice and slow, we can make it work." Now that I was here, and hard as fucking steel, just imagining how crazy good it was going to feel to push my way into twenty tight young pussies, no way in hell was I going to have one of their uncles slide between their legs before I did.

Coyly smiling, Faith took hold of the waistband of my boxers and slid them down my legs, gasping as my cock bounced up so hard it almost smacked her in the face. "Oh, my. You really are a good size, aren't you? Looks like you're meant for breeding, Damon."

I wiggled my eyebrows and smiled, because I couldn't agree more. Blessed with nine solid inches, perfectly designed for seeding and breeding, I could hardly wait to start pushing my way into one after the other. With a little break in between of course, where maybe I'd take my time and kiss them for a while, till they got me hard again.

Fuck, this was some gig.

The two of them smiled at each other, looking pleased and Mercy suggested, "I think we should have a lick, to get you nice and wet."

Before I knew it, one had her tongue running up one side of my cock and the other was sliding her tongue all the way down to my balls, licking all around them, as she softly started to moan.

"Mmm, so nice and hard and smooth," Mercy remarked smiling up at me as I desperately twisted my fingers into the sheets, clenching my jaw, hoping like hell I'd make it inside them before I lost it and shot up the bed.

I'd never had two women suck me off before, and I got to say it felt so good it got me wondering why I'd never considered doing this before. Two hot little tongues really were so much sweeter than just one, especially now that Mercy was happily licking around my balls while faith was lashing her tongue around my cockhead, making me achingly hard as I fought to keep it together.

Sucking in a shaky breath, I said, "Okay, girls. As nice as that feels, I don't think I can get much harder. So, how about you lay side by side on the bed and I'll see if I can get you wet enough to make this work."

I didn't have to ask them twice.

Smiling into my eyes as they shyly peeled off their underthings, as their panties dropped to the floor, stroking my cock in my hand, I was amazed at how incredibly hot they looked, while still looking so innocent and sweet. They just looked so soft and supple that I could hardly wait to run my tongue over every inch of them. Such gorgeous little tits so nice, and high and firm, their perky pink nipples just aching to be sucked and licked, had my mouth watering for a taste.

"Has anyone ever licked you between your legs?" I asked them; secretly hoping I'd be the first to go down on them, too.

When they shook their head and said, "No." I rolled my eyes realizing this would be another erotic adventure, being able to feast on the virgin flesh of such sweet young things for the very first time.

On their backs side by side, I parted their thighs and groaned at the sight of their little pink cunts, tight as clam shells with matching white blonde curls adorning their mounds. What I sight.

"You've got such pretty pussies," I told them as I ran my hands gently over their mounds, just ghosting my fingertips over their pussy lips to let them get used to the feel of me touching them.

Digging their teeth into their lips, I could smell their arousal and knew they were getting wet, but not nearly wet enough to get my cock into them for a breeding.

"You ever touch yourself between your legs?" I asked them, as I carefully began to part their pussy lips with my fingers, gently sliding them up and down their slick little slits, while circling their clits.

When they both shook their heads, looking at me wide-eyed, I said, "Then why don't you spread your legs open a little wider and run your fingers over those sweet little pussies, while I stroke my cock. And you can learn how to make yourself feel good all on your own."

I always liked to know that a woman was getting off as hard as I was, and I wanted all of them to know what it felt like to come, before we got busy and fucked.

Soon they were both squirming and softly whimpering as they let their fingers explore their hot little pussies, sliding fingers into their holes and running their thumbs around their clit.

"Feel good?" I asked them as I squeezed a bead of pre-come out of the end of my cock, pumping it hard in my fist as I watched the pair of them teasing orgasms out of their sweet little cunts.

"Hmmm, so good," they said in one voice their eyes dropping to half mast, as both of them started to shudder.

"Let's rearrange you on the bed, so I can help to get you both off at once," I suggested.

As I enjoyed my first lick of Mercy's warm soft, pussy while I slowly sank a finger into Faith's tight little hole, I had the two of them moaning so loud, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

What I wanted first though, was for them to get off, so they'd know what it felt like to reach that peak and fall apart as they came.

I imagined once they were married off, to whomever their family picked for them, that there wouldn't be too much in it for them whenever their husband's stripped them off, deciding it was time for sex. So they needed to know how good it could feel to have a man take care of their needs, and not just his own.

I was deep into Mercy's pussy licking and lapping and sucking and I could feel Faith really starting to shiver as I worked my thumb around her clit, while also giving her a nice little finger fucking.

"Oooh, that feels good," Faith whimpered as every inch of her started to quiver.

Sucking for all I was worth on Mercy's clit, as I worked a finger into her till I found her g-spot, it wasn't long before she was following right behind her friend. Shaking all the way to her toes, she cried out, "Oh, wow, oh wow, oh wow!" as she let go and came all over my tongue with a gush that had me lapping at her like crazy, laughing along with both of them as we tried to keep it going between the three of us at once.

Finally, both of them shuddering hard, I sat back, pleased to see the way they were gasping for air, their breasts heaving as they fought to control their breathing. "Now, who wants to go first," I asked as I tugged at my throbbing cock, pleased to see they'd both experienced their very first orgasm.

I laughed as both of them chanted, "Me! Take me!"

"Okay, then get on your knees and I'll let you both have a feel of what it's like to have a man inside you."

Holy fuck! I gotta say I was not prepared for the erotic sight of the two of them with their asses in the air, their legs spread with their hot little pussies just aching for some action. Stroking my dick in my hand, looking down at their tight, juicy little pussies, just itching to be filled and fucked, I could hardly believe this was really happening, and I was going to bag not one, but two sweet young virgins at once.

Fisting my hand around my shaft, I ran it up and down along Mercy's slit first, making her throw back her head and softly mewl as carefully I pushed just the tip between her lips to let her have a feel of being penetrated for the very first time. "Oooh, that feels good, but you're so big and it feels so tight, are you sure it's going to fit?"

"It'll fit, I promise," I told her, gently massaging her ass, as I worked at popping the head past her opening and carefully began to nudge my way deeper into her tight, hot channel.

"That okay, not too tight?"

She nodded. "It stings a little, but it feels good." She smiled at me over her shoulder. "Probably because you got me so wet when you licked me between my legs."

Chuckling, I nodded as I inched my way into her body. Fuck, what a feeling. Like sliding into heaven, so wet and so insanely tight, the way she was clamping hard around me, trying to suck me in already had me aching to come.

Reaching over between her legs, I slid my thumb into Faith's pussy as I carefully eased my cock a little deeper into Mercy. Both of them softly mewled as I pulled out of Mercy then repeated the slow, careful penetration into Faith. "Ooh, it feels so tight," she murmured, but I noticed, she still thrust back for more.

Once I knew they could take it, each time I pulled out, I went a little deeper and harder as I claimed each pussy in turn. "You like this," I whispered between their heads. "Are you enjoying being bred?"

"Hmmm, yessss," they both hissed as I finally took hold of Mercy's hips and really began to fuck her.

Digging my hands into her flesh, I smiled as I watched Faith fingering her pussy, even tugging at her nipples, her whole body shivering as she watched me plowing my cock into her friend. "Your turn next," I promised her as I rode Mercy steady and deep, till I felt my dick bottoming out against her womb, knowing from the way she was sucking me in that she was ready to be bred.

"Oh wow, I didn't know it could feel like this, so good..." Mercy cried out, as I picked up my pace and gave it to her as deep and hard as I thought she could take it.

"I'm going to come now," I warned her, gritting my teeth, as I pushed deep into her pussy and froze. "Can you feel that?" I asked her as I let go, and with one last deep thrust ejaculated into her body, rope after rope shooting out of me, painting her womb. "I'm filling you up with my seed and giving you a baby, Mercy."

"Hmmm, yesss," she cried out as she came the moment I did, coating my cock in a fresh gush of her hot, sweet juice, till she had me dripping right down to my balls.

Pumping into her deep, with one last flex of my hips, I threw back my head and groaned, blown away by the feel of my release firing out of me as loads of my hot, potent seed bathed her womb, hopefully creating a new life. Even after I'd come that hard, I kept thrusting, my cock still pulsing deep inside her, till finally, spent, I knew I had nothing left to give.

Chest heaving, fighting to breathe, I rolled onto my side and the two of them made me laugh when they crawled up on either side of me, dusting grateful kisses all over my face, even my eyelids, obviously pleased with their first ever mating. At least for Mercy.