Breeding Bull Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, it would be Faith's turn to be filled up to bursting with my seed. She smiled at me coyly as she ran her fingers down over my chest to circle my cock in her hand.

As I claimed Mercy's lips and kissed her, I could feel my eyes pop as Faith wrapped her lips around me and started to suck me off again.

No surprise, it wasn't long before she had me rock hard, and ready for round two.

She told me she wanted to be on her back, when I took her, so she could look up at my face as we mated. And I just loved looking into her big baby blues as I eased my cock inside her, inch by inch till finally she was smiling when I bottomed out with my cockhead up against her womb.

Soon, I was pumping her full of my seed and she was crying out, just like her friend had done as she came all over my cock, coating me with her sweet release.

I decided as I watched a mixture of our juices sliding all the way down to her ass that a guy could get used to this. And to think I only had eighteen more to go -- at least for this trip. What a life I had, breeding and seeding one happy, gorgeous woman after another.

As I pulled my cock out of Faith, and watched my seed sliding out of her, I realized I was one lucky bastard to be able to enjoy something so intimate with so many of them.

Once they'd both kissed me goodbye, after I'd had a shower, I decided to take a nap, just to try and recharge.

But I'd only had a few minutes sleep when there was a knock on the door and two more young beauties were smiling at me, anxious for their turn.

So, I got up and started all over again with them. Charity was shy, but Hope was anything but, sliding her hand over me and smiling into my eyes almost the minute she walked in the door.

Yeah, this was one sweet gig, I thought as she smiled into my eyes, stroking my cock back to life.

Of course, I was loving every minute of it. Now I could hardly wait to come back to service every last one of these pretty young things that needed my seed to be bred...