All Comments on 'Breeding Bull'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have wondered if a young guy would get an erection when he saw a gal he had bred with a swollen belly and walking a bit bow legged. A cousin got bred by a local guy several years ago and when I see him I wonder what she looked with him between her legs or behind her as he got a healthy nut deep in her belly, and then if he got hard each time he saw her swollen belly. He may still be filling her pussy with his virile seed.

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerover 3 years ago
Walk Slowly and do Them All

What a helpful young man to help out so many willing ladies, oh to be young again and not an Old Bull!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years agoAuthor
More to Cum!

Though I've got lots of stories on the go right now, for those of you who asked, I am working on part two of Damon's story. So, hopefully before too long you'll see it here.

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerover 3 years ago
Where's Part 2

Loved this story, now I need another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I love seeing pregnant women they look so radiant and sexy. I love to think of the time when they were pierced and impregnated, makes me hard imagining it to be me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I'm a big guy, six foot four, with broad shoulders, a big wide chest, muscled thighs, and with a nice long really thick nine inch cock."

Only in this story.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 2 years ago

Love the setup to this series. Great premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to have this kind of profession where I have bareback sex every now and then

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wouldn't do well with this kind of occupation. Even though I'm a man, its personal when I go bare with a lady. I tend to catch feelings and it becomes personal for me

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The pregnancy thing is a bit of a kinky fetish for me, but this was a different take on it. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy is such a nice helpful man. This is a fantasy that every man can appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The idea of being asked to breed a woman is absurd until it happens to you.

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

Nice work if you can get it.

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

Interesting well-written story, with a great deal of internal dialogue. The only reservation I have is that his business grew through word of mouth. I have a hard time believing a husband would brag about his wife being inseminated by another man. Thus, the demise that his business was increased by husbands claiming their wives had been inseminated by another man does not hold. It is possible for a single woman would give him the names of other needy females. A fun story and the sex scenes were realistic.

Ray RobertsRay Roberts8 months ago

A great read of a lucky hung stud. I disagree with others comments on how the husband's would feel bad about having to find a stud to impregnate his wife. Many married men would love to play "Dad" to these new offspring who have a very good percentage chance of also having a bigger than average cock! Meanwhile us less than average sized pecker Dad's continue to read these story's and wish their children luck in not having to go through all the uncertainty of being under endowed. Personally I was always delighted to be the Dad to my several daughters. I would of course wish them luck in choosing a partner with a big dick. 5 big * to the Author.

ThisIsAMistakeThisIsAMistake7 months ago

Founder effect. Too many half siblings of the same guy in an area. Hot story, though.

DunkirkDunkirk6 months ago

He seems to be enjoying himself.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent ENTERTAINMENT ! Loved this guy ! Fantasized about his cock and his sexy talents ! Your enjoyment comes thru your writing. Keep it up ! Of course, 5 STARS !

wwaldripwwaldrip2 months ago

Excellent story and probably every man’s dream job, LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES