All Comments on 'Breeding Experiment'

by MrHackerMan

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
He has a magic dick that can heal barren wombs?

No. In fact, Hell, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hate abortion

But in this case worth it. But seriously try plan b pills first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF?

WGAS... 0

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Boy, I’ve read lousy but this takes the cake!

MrHackerManMrHackerManover 3 years agoAuthor

@MattblackUK bro, like at least wait for Juliet to release the working draft of the research paper on Curt before making accusations of witchcraft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What MattblackUK said:

No! In fact, hell no!

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 3 years ago

Clunky. Nothing story. At least the spelling and grammar were above average. Perhaps the next story will have a bit more finesse. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Idiotic....BUT

no more idiotic than the garbage stories in which wives have magic cunts that make "broken men" whole again, which justifies their leaving their husbands to go off for a weekend with a another man to provide "healing".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plain crap

Dumb Dumb and Dumber all rolled into one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hi

hello

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good God, one more story promoting gun ownership.

If you want to disparage the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership you need to stop writing stories where a big person tyrannizes a small person, especially women. It just gives these gun nuts ideas. When Tom gets out of the hospital he needs to take some sensitivity training. He also needs to find out what Curt's favorite beer is, since I'm thinking Anne is going to need some pretty regular treatments.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This os an insult

to our Intelligence. Trash since the first word.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Let me get this straight, Anne can't be part of the study, yet you comment says, 'at least wait for Juliet to release the working draft of the research paper on Curt before making accusations of witchcraft.' Do we really care about Curt? When some husband with cracked ribs decides to shot his balls off, or slash his dick off, there won't need to be a study after that. It makes you want to ask, 'If a Curt got blown down in a forest, would anyone care?'

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If there was a point to this story

the author never got to it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

I have yet to read an 'insemination' story that was any good, around here...

And you know what? The losing streak continues.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Very poor. What about artificial insemination? Considering how Curt acted, 1) he should be arrested for assault and battery and 2) Anne will end up divorced as a single mother. How would a hospital / research group condone Curt's behavior? You took an idea and didn't complete the story. Tom may have been beaten up by Curt, but he's not a wimp or willing cuckold and this isn't the end. Please either finish the story and/or put a cuckold warning at the top. Your half story really leaves a lot to be desired.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Better you stay with "Sci-Fi & Fantasy"...1* (where are te REAL negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just an idea

I think you should have made this into a dream sequence of a larger story. It’s soo over the top and plays into insecurities so much that it doesn’t even seem erotic at all. Just saying...

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@MrHackerMan,

When will we see this draft from Juliet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was not a bad story....it was terrible! *

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Loved the concept!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHackerMan@MrHackerMan
"Mr. Hackerman is in. He's penetrated our network." I smirk as I hear those words in my headphones. They're right. Earlier this morning I hacked the CIA. Seems they just found out. Oh shit. I just realized I forgot to hack the NSA. I head back to my apartment and look around...