Breeding festivities

Story Info
Jasmine gets forcefully bred.
4.5k words
4.01
83.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pufna
Pufna
47 Followers

I know I'm a little late for Halloween, but it's never too late to have a good time!

Happy festivities everyone!

-----------------------

All the characters are 18 or above.

------------------------------

I looked at my phone, bored out of my mind.

Not much was happening online as the majority of my fanbase was preparing for Halloween. Getting their costumes and houses ready for the "magical" night.

I always thought that Halloween was kiddie bullshit, nothing more than another night where a bunch of loud toddlers wandered around, asking for free food. Also, the whole deal with things being haunted, or out of this world, was just complete bullshit.

My eyes rolled upon seeing nothing but Halloween-themed crap on my news feed. I had an idea a while ago to prove to my fans that Halloween was nothing more than a marketing trick. I was going to go to one of the supposedly haunted houses near my area. Just a few blocks down from my apartment resides an abandoned house with a graveyard in its backyard.

What could be better than that for Halloween night?

I stood up to get my laptop, looking around my sad lonely apartment. If I was being honest the most I wanted out of this "spooky" month and Halloween was to get some good laid. Maybe get fucked by a dude in a strange costume. I would never say no to a session of kinky sex with someone who's dressed like a scarecrow or something like that.

Once I had my laptop and a warm cup of coffee I decided to look up the building that I was planning to visit later that day. This had to be done at nightfall. It wouldn't be right to go there unless was pitch black outside.

Besides, I had to come up with a proper choreography. No way people would spend their Halloween night watching me...

I had to come up with an idea for a jaw-dropping content experience.

My idea was to start streaming as I entered the house. To uncover all the secrets and surprises that have been hidden for years. All the rooms, hidden compartments, every little crevice until I left my viewers speechless.

I was surprised to find out that this house dated back as far as 50 years before I was born. It's been abandoned for more than 35 years. The last family fled decades ago, reporting sightings of strange creatures, ghosts, and all that other fake crap.

The entire family broke apart a few years down the line. The mother had gone insane, leading to her husband leaving her and the children going their separate ways.

I chuckled thinking that whoever pulled a prank on them did a damn fine job, practically kicking the family out and making it so other people wouldn't even dare to bet an eye on the property. All of these findings just further solidified the fact that I landed on a goldmine of content.

The only issue I had was what I was gonna wear. It's Halloween after all, I had to look fitting.

"Ah, fuck it. I'm just gonna look like a slutty college student." I said to myself as I made my way to my dresser. That's when I remembered I had bought something Halloween-themed ages ago. It was before I even started streaming for real. Back when I thought Halloween was cool.

I broke into laughter when I found my old skimpy skirt and top. Both of them looked like something you'd order for a person who is way too much into Halloween, in the most cliche way possible.

The skirt was a mix of purple and black with bats scattered all over it, my top was nothing better, fully black with smiling jack-o-lanterns covering almost every inch of it.

I quickly changed into my over-the-top attire, deciding to not wear a bra or panties. I may look innocent and borderline over the top but I am still a horny monster deep down, hoping to score some fine cock by the end of the night.

The night was almost fully set when I left my apartment, bringing nothing with me but my phone. As much as I wanted to stay cool-headed about it, a part of me was a bit scared of entering a building that had been abandoned for so long.

The monsters I was worried about were far more real than stupid ghost stories.

"Mommy, mommy look at that girl, what is she supposed to be!" a child's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, making me look to its origin.

"Oh, well, she's... I don't know." I heard the mother say as she turned her daughter's head to the side as they passed by me, visibly embarrassed about the way I was dressed.

"She's gonna look like me in a few years, just you wait." I said under my breath, just loud enough for the mom to hear, "bitch"

The abandoned house wasn't too far away, about a fifteen-minute walk.

I decided it was time to turn on my stream. Gotta let the people know where I was headed after I posted a teasy post online, hinting at the location.

With a mild beep sound my camera turned on and my stream was live.

"How's it going y'all, ya girl Jay Jay is back at it again, visiting places you'll never be able to!" I screeched like a bat, making the people around me turn towards me in terror, "how is everybody doing, getting laid to celebrate the big spooky night?!" I continued, completely oblivious to my surroundings.

The chat, despite not being as active as I was used to, went crazy, answering my questions, posting emojis, reactions, typing some weird shit. The usual.

Someone said how he got a blowjob from a girl with a pumpkin mask on. It was good to see that nothing had changed. My fans were still weirdos and I loved them for it. It made me happy to see that people were still willing to support me despite probably being busy.

About ten minutes passed when I suddenly lost service, only for my phone to shut off.

"Come on you piece of junk, fucking turn on!" I was yelling at the screen as if it was gonna talk back to me.

"It was just getting good!" I was fuming at the fact that my big night was most likely ruined. I started vigorously shaking my phone, giving it a few light taps. It did absolutely nothing. If anything all I did was damage the brand-new screen mask I got.

"Fucking fantastic, this night fucking sucks dick!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs expecting to get people looking at me again. That's when I realized that I was entirely alone, not a living soul was around me.

"What the-" It took me by surprise, but I somehow found myself right in front of the abandoned building.

Was I going on my own accord?

The house looked rotten, two stories, with pieces of wood and paint hanging from the aged wall. Cracked windows were gaping in the wind, creaking as the wind effortlessly played with them.

Overall it looked just as shitty as I'd anticipated.

It would be great if I could take a picture of it, post it online, and get even more viewers. Fuck! I was boiling over, red as a firetruck from anger when something lightly grazed my neck from behind. I didn't think much of it so I hastily turned around, ready to spew all of my anger and insults at the poor soul that decided to touch me at this very moment.

"What the fuck do you want?!"

It took me a few seconds to realize that whatever was standing in front of me wasn't all that human. Made out of hay, with a worn lumberjack jacket, and unsettling smile. A carved pumpkin instead of a head tilted to the side, as the creature approached me on its wooden legs overgrown with dried hay.

I didn't realize it at first but the scarecrow-looking creature had very long, abnormally thin fingers. They looked more like claws when compared to a normal hand. Their color was off as well. As if they were stuffed with different type of hay that was burnt or rotten to its core.

"That's a fucking amazing costume! Holy shit how did you get it to look that good? Look at that your eyes! Your mouth! It's moving on its own. That's so cool." For once I was genuinely amazed by a costume, something that doesn't happen often, or like, ever.

The scarecrow blinked at me right as he flashed his glinting teeth. My stomach turned when I saw that the insides of his mouth were laced with sharp needle-like teeth.

"We haven't had a visitor in a long, long time. My friends will be very pleased to see you, to meet you on a very... personal level" the scarecrow muttered, his voice an unsettling mix of raspy and crackly, as if the pieces of his head were cracking and snapping back into place as he spoke.

"Excuse me? What is your name? Do you have friends here? Are they holding a party?" I was full of questions, wanting to know what kind of mess I get myself into now.

Instead of answering the scarecrow just began giggling. Rhasping and wheezing, sounding as if he was going to collapse any second.

"You don't know, do you?" he continued.

"Don't know what?"

"How rude of me to not introduce myself. I am Zizzorak, but you may call me Ziz." Ziz bowed before me, taking his hat off in the process.

"Zizzorak? What kind of fucking name is that? Do you think it's funny to take the piss with me in the middle of nowhere, in front of an abandoned house?

"You're going to end up regretting having such a bratty mouth. Better shut it before someone else does it for you."

"And now you're threatening me. I am seconds away from calling the cops on your ass." I played along as if my phone hadn't died almost an hour ago. My everything was screaming at me to leave. Crippling anxiety rose within me as my body kicked into flight or flight.

Something felt incredibly off.

I was just about to turn around and make a run for it when Ziz's eyes turned from orange to red.

He was now towering over me with his little needles shining in my face. I could almost taste his breath as his snake-like tongue brushed against my cheek. In one swift motion, he slashed my top open, freeing my tits, rendering the top bit of my clothing useless. My nipples got instantly hard because of the chilly night breeze, my perky tits unwillingly poking out.

"Had I any less respect for my friends, I would tear you apart right here. You look like the type of bitch that would squeal and beg as she's being raped. The kind... that's too embarrassed to admit that she's savoring every second of being used by strangers."

Ziz's tongue felt unnervingly warm, tickling my nipples as he had a taste. I tried pushing him away but he was far too strong. Wrapping his claws around my neck, bruising my sensitive skin as he squeezed.

Harder... and harder.

My wiggling did nothing. It only brought him more pleasure.

Blood came trailing down my neck as my bruised skin throbbed with pain.

"Not so loud now, are we? What's the matter little one? Can't breathe? Oh, but you were so loud just a moment ago." he lifted me above him, his needle teeth sinking into my plump tits as waves of pleasurable pain washed over me, "I could snap you like a fucking twig, little girl."

It felt like an eternity as he carried me to the porch, pushing the rotten door with such strength that the wood came crumbling down.

He threw me like I was nothing more than a piece of trash. A bug waiting to be stepped on.

"Enjoy your stay, you bratty bitch." he wheezed before disappearing out of my sight.

I could barely tell apart my surroundings as there was not a single source of light. The beating of my heart was deafening, hindering my hearing as my eyes desperately tried to adjust.

It was horrifying yet oddly satisfying being thrown around like that, like a doll.

What the fuck is wrong with you Jasmine...

I didn't even have time to get up before I noticed a pair of bright yellow eyes staring at me. The guest was just a couple of steps away from me. The first room in the row of many.

"H-Hello? Can you please help me out?!" No answer.

Another set of peeking from the cracked door.

"Who's there!" I yelped once more.

"Welcome to our playground missy!" a squeaky, funny-sounding, voice appeared next to me.

A scream escaped my mouth as I forced my body to move.

I saw a door at the end of the hallway, leading into the graveyard.

With all my might I toppled through the door, almost falling on my face in the process. The graveyard was as silent as the house, not a single sound could be heard, no insects or anything, just pure dead silence.

"Here's the deal sugar, you'll have to play by our rules for the night, till dawn breaks, otherwise you'll be dead meat. Capiche?" the same voice that I heard in the hallway was now in front of me, behind one of the bigger tombs.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a goblin-looking creature staring back at me. Long nose and ears, bulgy yellow eyes with small black pupils, and a mouth shaped like a grin, flashing his teeth much like Ziz did moments ago.

Even though he was not as nearly scary as Zizzorak, there was a sickening aura about him. Whatever he was about to say was not good news.

"And looking at it right now, you've got two options, either, suck my cock and live to see my other friends or suck my cock and die right after. Your choice missy." the goblin said as he approached me, now right underneath me, "oh yeah and, get the fuck down on your knees, before I make you do so with my dagger"

"What the hell is going on, this is so weird, this has to be a nightmare or some shit!"

"Missy, this is no nightmare, no mistake or whatever you wanna call it. Your dumb ass aggravated Ziz, you walked right into our playground thinking you can leave just like that. Well, we'll show you that that's just now how we do things around these parts. Oh, yeah, one more thing, be a dear and snap this around your neck. I like tugging on the collar while human whores blow on me." the goblin said as he tossed me a metal collar from his pouch.

"This is so fucked up..." I cried as I clicked the collar around my neck, getting on my knees right afterward.

I didn't know what to think, I was scared for my life and these creatures were getting more real by the moment. If sex is what it takes to get me back alive I might as well go through with it.

"Take it out bitch." the goblin ordered me as he glanced at the buttons of his leather pants. I looked to the side as I started unbuttoning him. His warm yet unwelcoming hands instantly wrapped around my tits, caressing them, digging his nails into them as he forced me to take his cock out and start stroking him. Despite his little size, his cock looked comically big compared to him, green and pulsating, with an already creamy tip. I was embarrassed by the fact that I was getting turned on by this. My pussy has never been this excited before.

"Good slut, look at you, such a tight, bratty mouth." he said as he pushed his throbbing member fully down my throat, purposely suffocating me, forcing me to tear up and start crying before he pulled out, "don't forget about my balls'' he continued as he made me cradle his balls while I was choking on his thickness.

A puddle of my juices started forming underneath me, with no panties to soak it up. I hated myself for it but I couldn't resist. My hand was already between my legs, with two fingers eagerly teasing my needy lips.

In a matter of seconds, I stuffed my pussy with three fingers, finger fuck myself as the goblin was thrusting in and out of my throat. Pumping his cock in it as if it were my pussy. His balls smacked back and forth, grinding against my face, allowing me to feel just how soft and smooth they were while he was using my mouth as a fuckhole.

His squeaky groans rang through the graveyard as he started tugging on my collar, building up a pace. Having my throat used, turned into a sloppy, drooly mess was making me hornier than I wanted to admit. I was aching like never before. Adding another finger was enough.

I need to get fucked.

Desperately.

It was harder and harder to move my fingers in and out of my pussy due to me getting tighter and tighter. It was embarrassing for me to admit that it's been a while since I felt like this.

No human cock ever came close to ravaging me this brutally.

The goblin's moans got louder and louder as he wrapped his little fingers around my nipples, pulling on them, pinching them with all his might, showing me that he was getting closer and closer to blowing his down my sopping throat. He forced me to look up at him as he lightly slapped me. Never in my life did I dream of becoming a goblin's fleshlight.

"Let's give you a do-over. Make you look the part. " The goblin smiled as he pulled his cock out of my mouth, rubbing it all over my face, smearing my drool over my soft skin while I was fingerbanging my eager hole.

"Stroke it to compilation, whore." he goblin ordered as I wrapped both of my hands around his shaft, stroking it as fast as I could, placing his plump tip on my eager, slutty tongue. Licking on it as I continued with stroking. I worshiped his cock the best I could, hoping he's gonna blow his loud soon, coating me in my favorite Halloween candy.

The goblin sank his nails so deep into my tits that droplets of blood started dripping down, forming a tiny puddle right under my chest. He let out the loudest groan up to now as he exploded all over my face, covering me in sticky, goblin sperm.

It was as white and as tasty as any man's. I started playing with it, licking drops that landed on the sides of my mouth.

Savoring the sweet taste of my first monster load.

"Not too bad for a human bitch. Now it's my friend's turn. Leo, she's all yours." the goblin said as he forced his cock back in my throat for me to clean it while he spoke," good whore, clean that fucking cock."

"W-Who's Leo?" I struggled to speak out as something grabbed me from behind, lifting me in the air as if I were as soft as a feather.

"Oh don't worry about Leo, he's just our gardener, he'll show you around the crypt before you meet my other buddies."

Leo's appearance was hard to describe. More plant than anything else, he resemble a tree-like abomination made up of thorns and vines. Empty sockets where his eyes should be, no mouth.

Even taller than Zizi.

Leo's vines were holding me tightly as he made his way into the crypt.

The vines around my body soon started wrapping around all of my private parts. I felt them around my tits, they were parting my lips apart, scratching against my soft skin, leaving little bruises and marks all over me. I was gonna try and yell at Leo but soon I found myself bent over what seemed like an ancient casket that looked older than the house.

The tentacle-like vines grew gentle for just a moment before getting aggravated once more. They were rougher than before pressing against all three of my holes, probing them, testing out if I was ready to take something as thick as a plant vine.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

It was Zizi, sounding as cocky as ever.

"I see you've met Leo. He's not a talkative fella, but trust me, he makes up for it in other areas." Zizi broke into laughter as I felt something cold and dry part my ass, spreading my cheeks as far as they could go, "it's been a while since we got to enjoy a human slut, usually no one wonders around these parts, especially not on Halloween." he added as the vines got dangerously close to pushing their way inside of me.

"Leo here is kind enough to allow me to join in on the fun, even though he's a quiet type. Isn't that right buddy?"

Leo just growled, like a demonic beast, making my skin crawl even more than the cold stone beneath my body. Suddenly four torches around us lit up, allowing me to see my captors in full glory.

Zizi, as horrifying as before, was standing right behind me with what looked like a phantom being with vines sticking out of its back beside him. It had to be Leo, I guessed as I tried to adjust my eyes to the newly introduced light.

I was gonna try and scream again when one of the vines lodged itself into my mouth. Luckily it had no thorns on it but it forced itself so deep that I started crying struggling for air right away. My gagging and pleading made Zizi burst into laughter as he started teasing my asshole with his claw, rubbing around, seeing just how tight it is.

Pufna
Pufna
47 Followers
12