Breeding festivities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever hole Leo and I don't take, his vines will. You wouldn't believe it but his vines are sensitive, so, whatever they feel he feels." Zizi's two red flames were staring right into my soul.

Leo's vines were forcing me to look back while fucking my mouth. Soon I felt one of the vines enter my pussy, it was as thick as a cock but without any veins, something I've never felt before. The vines started pumping in and out of me, violating my cunt and throat at the same time. The bulge in my throat grew as Leo tested just how big of fuck puppet I was.

"My, my, Leo! You always know how to put on such a magnificent show. Now, without further ado let's get to the main event"

Out of nowhere, I felt something I'd never experienced before, two cocks inside of my asshole, at the same time, pumping and out as they pleased. At first, it was both Leo and Zizi, filling me up to the point where I thought I was gonna pass out from pleasure. Being stuffed like this was something I never knew I needed this much.

Their cocks were so thick and girthy that they continued slipping out as both of them tried to fuck into my tightness. I tried to moan but the vine inside of my mouth sped its pace up, fucking me with such intensity that I thought I was going to see the food I had earlier.

"You are tighter than I thought!" Zizi boasted as I felt his cock enter me right after Leo's.

Their dicks were thick, girthy, and kinda cold but also incredibly pleasurable at the same time.

"Poor little toy. Are you gonna cum on our dicks, is that it? You just can't help yourself, can you? That little cunt of yours is begging to be bred. The harder we fuck you, the wetter you are." Zizi mocked me as his tongue licked my neck, going over the scratch marks he inflicted when we first met.

"Your blood tastes so sweet. So delicate and young. You are lucky that your holes are enough to distract us." he continued as I felt myself losing control over my body.

I couldn't hold in anymore, I moaned into the vine inside of my mouth, creaming all over Leo's and Zizi's cock, whimpering with tears rolling down my face. The collar that the goblin forced me to put on was shaking all over the place as Leo's vines held me down in place.

I was helpless.

Forced to take as many cocks, vines, and monsters that came my way.

And I loved every second of it...

My ass was being plowed by two monster cocks while my pussy was being ruthlessly fucked by Leo's vines, making me think that I was gonna black out from all the pleasure.

"What do you say, Leo, has our little bratty slut had enough?"

Another growl, this one more aggressive than the last one.

"Oh yeah, you think we should leave some for our friends? But our little girl deserves, at least, our creamy, monster seed, doesn't she?" the scarecrow's voice, rasped with malicious intent.

Thrust after thrust, cock after cock, my body was now feeling like nothing more than a piece of fuck meat. I was beyond turned on, unable to fight my urges to be a whore, bucking into them as much as I could with Leo holding me down.

Suddenly Leo's vines let go of me, leaving more leeway for him and Zizi to take me in different positions. Still, with both of their cocks ramming into my abused asshole.

They started bouncing me up and down like I was a blow-up doll. Enjoying me, using me, while the vines continued pumping into my slit, scratching my womb as they were eager to inseminate me.

"Don't worry little one, my ghost buddies, Anosh and Fibras are gentle, they are not as horrible as we are. You can catch a break with them after us. Leo and I are known to be a lot more... Rough..." Zizi said before I felt a sudden warm feeling inside of my asshole. With beast-like howls, Zizi and Leo coated my walls in their monster seed.

Wave after wave of cum came oozing down my thighs. I couldn't believe that my pussy was overflowing with bestial semen.

"Fuck. I must admit, you were a decent fuck. However, we are finished, for now. Don't miss us too much!" Zizi's laughter made me feel even more humiliated.

I was forced to take it.

Humiliation, mockery, abuse.

All of it.

Suddenly, with a snap of a finger, both Zizi and Leo disappeared, leaving me in a puddle of thick, creamy semen mixed with my juices. I couldn't resist but to scoop some of it up, enjoying the sticky feeling of it, the milky aroma, smearing it on my pussy lips only to end up fingering myself with it.

I couldn't believe just how low I'd fallen.

-----------------------------

12