Breeding Her Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark moves in with Ruby and her Mom.
4.6k words
4.55
45.7k
64

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

Eve has come by the gym for her workout twice a week now. I have arranged some equipment in a secluded room and each time Eve arrives wearing that mini skirt. Each time she leaves with a load of my baby seeds inside her.

Eve has just arrived this morning. It's time for her daily workout. I smile, she smiles back. I'd kiss her but we retain a professional demeanor as I follow her to the back of the gym. Watching as she walks, so short, she's twice my age. Her long brown hair is down over her slender back. Oh she has such a lovely ass too.

"Good morning," I say as we walk. "I have a good workout planned for you today." I say, knowing I'm teasing her. Up the stairs we go to my private area. When we enter the small room she turns. Her arms are around my neck and she melts as she kisses me. She holds my lips as I hold her ass but she wants more. She smiles and turns taking her position on the large sandbag. I step in front to fasten the velcro straps and she is spread tauntly.

I am excited. I lift her skirt. Her sweet furry cunny is right here ready to use and I stroke my cock as I place it inside her warm mommy pussy. So soft and tight it is and I begin my workout pounding her mature cunny. I take a long time. I like a good workout and so does she.

She lays there strapped down in a trance just moaning constantly while I viciously pound her tender cunny from behind. Sweating now I grip her waist hard and unload my semen inside her. When the hot semen hits her cervix she shakes and her spasms begin.

I unfasten her straps and she kisses me. Then she places a small cloth inside her cunny. She wants to keep that semen in there. I know she will be pregnant soon.

It seems the more her slutty side comes out the more my nasty side does. She likes the straps on the equipment back there. I've started strapping her against the sand bag so she can't move. Then I pound her pussy hard. It's an intense workout. Good cardio.

Am I trying to punish her or maybe just dominate her? Whatever. It does drive her crazy. Sometimes I pound her a good 20 minutes or so. She usually comes hard when I do. I love owning that hairy mature pussy. Ejaculating in a soft mature cunny is an amazing feeling for a 19 year old boy. One I enjoy now almost every day.

Ruby, Eve's daughter will be home from college soon. I am still infatuated with her. I wonder how things will change when she gets here.

It seems odd. Before Eve I had always looked at 40 plus women to be like my mom's generation. I was always nice and polite. Maybe because we were just taught to respect our elders. I just never thought how they would look naked or ever considered fucking one of them. Even though some looked damn good.

My attitude changed once I had Eve's pants off and her furry cunny was open for me to enjoy. That whole cloak of respect has vanished. A whole new world is open for me to enjoy. Moms can be sluts too.

It isn't romance like my college girls. There is no long term commitments involved. I actually enjoyed treating this mommy figure like my slut. I love it, she does too. I control her and use her simply to empty my balls. It's so much nicer when the facade and concerns of romance aren't in the way.

Things really changed when I found she was fertile. That's when I decided I wanted to exert my dominance and control. Maybe in retaliation for the dominant females in my life. Mom, Teachers, Aunts and such who bossed me around all my life. It's my time to be dominant. My time to be the master. That's when I decided to breed her a baby. Somehow all those overbearing women now become my sluts.

Eve likes being controlled by a young Alpha male and now wants to be bred. I use her and pound her and I am even planning to share her with Jim. All of it has made me feel dominant and powerful. It made every orgasm I have seem so much better.

She wants to please me and now I have found out how much pleasure a soft eager cunny of a mature mom can provide to a teen like me. I've really gotten hooked.

Yeah, that's right, I'm even going to share her with Jimbo. Just like when Jim and I shared basketballs or bicycles.

Jimbo has a great job offer out of town. I hate to see him go but it is a lot of money. Best I can do for my friend is offer him a going away present.

******

Eve has arrived this morning. The gym is real empty. She's working her way back to our spot and I strap her down as usual. She lays there on her knees over the sand bag with her bare ass open and that sweet hairy cunny all wet and waiting.

I move around to the front and kiss her. I whisper, "Jimbos here and he's going away next week. We need to give him a nice good-bye."

Eve looks up at me in shock. "You didn't tell him about us," she says.

"Yes, he did," answers Jim, totally surprising poor Eve.

Now I'm not dumb. I wouldn't have set this up if I didn't think they were up for it. Eve and Jimbo sat around talking many times. They got along real well. I knew she would be receptive. As much as I loved the sweet lady, Eve is a slut. When she is in heat, she will open for any young cock.

"Drop your trunks Jimbo, show mom what you have," I say.

Jim doesn't need encouragement. Eve has flirted with him. He's eager to plow her pussy and his hard cock bounces out from his trunks. It's nice to open a cunny thats been teasing you. Eves eyes never leave his cock.

"Mark, you can't pass me around like some whore," she says, trying hard to hold her dignity. If Eve isn't a slut, Jim and I will make her one now.

"You're right," I reply, "I'm sorry, maybe you need to just go home now."

"Well," softening her tone she replies, "I came here for you, Mark."

"Ok," I say as I pull out my cock and she gets excited as it stiffens. In and out I go as she purrs feeling the cock that she came there for. Jim is standing there stroking his cock as she watches him. Then I stop.

"What's wrong?" she asks all frustrated. She hasn't felt my load, she hasn't had her orgasm.

"Don't stop, please don't stop." she pleads.

I stand there with my cock out now and she is really twisting in the restrains.

"C'mon Mark, I haven't cum yet, she pleads.

"I'm sorry," I say, "I just feel bad that we've left Jim all hard over here."

I look over at Jim and she know what I'm doing. I walk away.

"Bastard!" she yells, sweating and almost in tears.

It doesn't take long. I look back and Jim is drilling her soft cunny hard as she twists and turns in the restraints. I stand by the stairs watching as Jimbo finishes up in her. He unfastens her. I see her arms around him now and she is all lovey dovey. Jim really is a great guy and it's amazing how a hard cock can change a sluts attitude.

*******

Eve is back the next morning and she has disappeared with Jim. I walk back there and watch as Jim works his long cock in her cunny like a kid on Christmas works a new toy. It got me so hot I slip my cock in her hungry mouth and she sucks it like a baby on a bottle. Like I said before she has those large blowjob lips and I push deep as we both empty our loads.

****

Eve has been back every morning since. She had become such a slut. Eve loves being spitroasted. I learned that week she likes giving blow jobs too. She just needed a little training and a lot of practice.

Jimbo is leaving. Ruby, my precious high school crush has left her boyfriend and is coming home. Things are about to change.

******

Laying here now with my arms around Ruby I feel my cock growing. It's morning and after a nice night out drinking and dancing I make love to my sweet Ruby again. It was slow and sweet and her little cunny is the tightest ever. She's only 19 like me and I'm so lucky. I lay here with my face in her shiny dark hair and smell her sweet perfume.

It took all summer to romance Ruby but it was worth it. I loved her in high school and I still do. I've tried to win her over being the perfect gentleman. I never made a move on her until she was ready. I couldn't have done it if Eve hadn't regularly serviced my needs. Eve has been so understanding too. She really likes that Ruby and I get along so well.

Last month we were married. Eve is the absolute best mother in law. Eve is pregnant now like she wanted. She says she's gonna leave Ruby and I alone to be a happy married couple. That means no more breeding Eve. That will be hard for both of us but I can't lose Ruby. Hopefully Ruby will never know it was I who bred her mom.

My cock is hard now and I move it tight up against Ruby's ass. She stirs, awakens and looks over her shoulder at me smiling. I reach around and take those large firm breasts in my hand. She loves it when I rub them. She moans because they are sore right now.

"Oh baby, you need a little more?" she asks, playing the little girl role she likes so well. Ruby and I have been making love every night now that we live together here at mom's house.

Ruby decided to come home from college and help out her mom now that Eve is pregnant. I didn't really like college anyway and when Eve's connection offered me a super job I decided to stay in town with my high school crush.

No one can blame me. Ruby is the sweetest person. So is mom. Mom is a great cook too. We eat real well here. I have a big BBQ outside by the pool and the three of us are happy. Soon we will be four. I've promised to be like a dad to the new baby. The folks in town will never know I really am.

Ruby was everything I wanted. She is an amazing person with an amazing body, those large breasts like her mother, the large blowjob lips which I have enjoyed a lot and those mesmerizing blue eyes. Of course a rich family didn't make her any less attractive either.

I move my hands over those taunt tits and she moans. Her nipples are sensitive to my touch. They have been that way these last few days. She goes crazy when I play with them. We both know she's very fertile now. Just like her mom her breasts are very sensitive when she's ready for breeding.

I also know her secret. Watching her staring at her mom. She envies her moms baby bump so she is very receptive when I ejaculate deep inside her. I've done that a lot lately. I know she wants a baby too. I'm planning on making that happen. Lately thought I've been training her how to use that sweet cunny. She's getting very good at milking my cock.

Ruby rolls on her back and let's me on top. I look into her beautiful eyes as my cock opens her sweet cunny lips. She's wet and so hot. My cock is all excited as I close my eyes, smell her sweetness and kiss her hot lips tenderly. Now I move in and out and slowly take my time to enjoy her tight pussy. She is so tight compared to mom. Mom is just so much softer inside though. I love them both.

"Ok now, like I taught you, that's it, squeeze, pull... now release, oh yes you do that so well." Like I said she wants badly to keep me happy and she's getting very good with her tight cunny.

I speed up my pace as my balls tighten. I prepare to cum deep inside her. Ruby keeps up the pace milking the cum from my balls. Her mom was real good at this and her mom is already pregnant. She is so happy about it too. It's time to get more serious about breeding Ruby. I want her to be happy too.

"Oh Ruby, I love you so much," I say. It's so true, I've loved her for years and now I get to impregnate her. Soon she'll be walking the town side by side with her mommy. Both will be sporting their baby bumps. Ruby thinks Jim is the father. Only Eve will know they are both mine.

My cock loves the feeling of Ruby's tight cunny. She's holding me tight and I feel those hard nipples on my chest too. I look down at that beautiful face. She does resemble her mother.

Thinking about it they look so much the same. Eve has a few more lines and her tits and ass are a little softer. Rubys cunny is so tight though. She milks my cock so well and I can feel the cum at the gates wanting so bad to blow out.

Take your time Mark, this is so nice but I can't, I feel it erupt and semen ejaculates deep inside her. Little Ruby tightens and spasms as she feels the hot cum squirting her cunny juice all down my balls as they explode inside her. She loves it when I cum in her, just like her mother does. I love her so much.

*******

It's nice to have a good job that pays well. Even though Ruby and her mom have a lot of money Ruby and I both work. It's the respectable thing to do. I got home today earlier than Ruby as usual. Eve has just put the baby to bed and she's walking around feeling kinda lonely.

I head for the bedroom thinking about the new receptionist at the office, again she came by my desk to wave those tits, she likes to tease me. I'm the only young guy there. I've been faithful to Ruby though. I haven't fucked another woman since we were married. Since Ruby's pregnancy has been bothering her I haven't fucked her either. Thankfully mom has come to the rescue.

Eve knows what I need and she comes into the bedroom as I'm changing. I walk over and give her a nice kiss. She has such sweet lips. "How's our baby," I ask.

"Sleeping," she says as she smiles. Next I rub her tities and I take off her top. Those tits drive me wild and she smiles again, she knows what I want. I sit on the bed as mom drops to her knees in front of me.

She knows I need a blowjob and she's on her knees like I've trained her. Being on her knees topless is her subservient position. I love feeling the dominance. I really love mom but I need to reinforce I am the man of the house. She needs to concentrate on servicing me.

I close my eyes as her fat lips encircle my cock. Her mouth is so wet and hot and I lean back on my hands and let her service me. She moves her head up and down on my cock as it slowly goes to the back of the throat and then she sucks hard as she pulls out until to the tip is in her mouth then she takes it deep again. I taught her not to use her hands on my cock. Her hands hold my knees apart. She is a quick learner and she is giving me another fantastic blowjob. Those thick lips are amazing.

She licks me up and down like it's a popsicle until she gets low and starts to lick my balls. She loves cleaning all the salty man taste from my cock.

"Nice Mom, you suck so well," I say. I feel the cum rising. Eve feels it too and she sucks my cock all the way into the back of her throat as my midsection buckles and I hold her head tight. My cock twitches as I am emptying my semen down her throat. She swallows it all.

"Phew, nice mom," It feels so good and she finishes up and smiles at me. She knows I am pleased and she tries so hard now to please me all the time.

"What's for dinner," I ask as she gets up.

"Roast beef," she says as she heads back for the kitchen and I head into the shower.

********

Well they sent me out of town again. The only thing I don't like about this job. I'm back now after four days and I'm tired. Ruby left early for work before I got here. I need a shower. Mom brings me my beer and I watch as she turns to leave wearing only her cotton pajama top and panties. I mustn't think about that soft cunny. Breeding her again is forbidden.

"Everything go ok?" she asks.

"Yeah," I reply, "I got the job done,"

"That's great she says," watching as I pull off my shorts. She knows it's been four days. A young mans balls gets real full in four days. She know what to do as she falls to her knees in front of me. Mom takes my cock in her warm mouth, it feels so good. My cock gets so hard so fast. It's great having a mother-in-law who focuses on my needs.

Eve uses her experienced lips to quickly bring my cum out. My balls explode as my fingers run through her hair. Four days pent up semen blasts into her throat and as usual not a drop escapes. She looks up at me and smiles. "Vitamins," she says.

"How's Ruby? I ask. Both of us are worried about her.

"She's still not feeling well," mom replies. "This pregnancy is rough for her."

"I'd like her to quit her job and stay home," I say.

"You know she won't do that," she replies.

I know mom's right and I lay back and take a nap.

"****

I'm strutting like a peacock these days. Ruby has a big baby bump. Mom has been real busy with her newborn and they both like how I treat mom's little girl like a father would. I should, I say, the little one needs a dad. Ruby is so proud of the way I have stepped into the role.

"And I have another on the way," I say as I rub her belly. Only two months away Ruby is obviously not feeling well and I walk her to bed.

Ruby smiles up at me. "Mom should have another baby too," she says. "She's still young, It's a shame she has no husband. She needs a good man like you Mark."

I smile.

"Mom really loves you Mark." She says looking up at me.

I know I say, "I love your mom too." and I smile.

"I know you do," she says, "and she needs you," she says as she grips my arm softly.

I sit next to her quietly. I wonder if she knows.

"I'm going to rest now," she says. "Go keep mom company, she really loves you." She looks me in the eye, "Show her you love her too."

Now I know. Ruby is smart, somehow she figured it out. Now she is sending me to her mom. I kiss her goodnight and leave.

******

I'm getting real excited as I enter the bedroom and Eve is laying in bed reading. Just a Tshirt and panties on. She is really short and thin. From behind I see her long brown hair in her back and that little ass under those flowered cotton panties. The way she dresses she could be 12 years old from this view.

I have to admit I'm feeling it. I've really missed the time I spent enjoying her soft warm cunny. We have enjoyed each other since I was 18. She is very special to me. If I understood Ruby correctly she just gave me permission to start enjoying mom again. That will make us both happy.

I fall down next to her. She smiles.

"Ruby and I had a nice mommy daughter talk," she says as she closes her book and rolls on her back. Looking at me smiling she slips off her panties. She does it so slowly and sluty making sure I can see the pink inside the hairy muff. My cock is getting so hard now.

She flings the panties across the room, "I won't be wearing these anymore," she says as I snuggle up and kiss her passionately. Her large lips suck mine in as I roll on top and and my cock knows exactly where to find her wetness. It has been in there so many times before. No time is wasted on foreplay.

My cock sinks in as she purrs, " Ohhhhhhh," she moans as she begins to squirm, "mommy's happy again now."

I'm real happy too, I missed her soft cunny so much and it seems tighter than before. It fits me like a glove. I need to work it a lot in the near future. It's been a long tome since I pounded her hard for my workout. Now we seem to like it slow and soft. This time I close my eyes and enjoy her tenderness moving slowly as my climax builds. I enjoy the soft folds of cunny flesh as I am reminded how nice a mature cunny feels on a hard teen cock.

I know things have changed now. I'm not sure if Eve is prepared to get pregnant again. She senses I am hesitant.

"I've started ovulating," she whispers smiling. "We're you going to pull out,? she says looking kinda disappointed.

I understand. "No way" I say, "It's time we started breeding you again."

She grips me tight and giggles in my ear. "I was hoping you'd say that," she replies.

A few more deep strokes in her soft cunny and I push deep. I relax and empty my balls knowing her fertile womb is exactly where my semen belongs. She shrieks softly in ecstasy.

*******

Ruby has her own bed now, it's not an easy pregnancy and she tosses a lot. I sleep in the room with mom for now. She's been on fire lately. She never wears panties anymore and with her warm cunny so close and available It seems I'm always inside it now. She can't get enough. She's determined to make the most out of the months we have until Ruby's baby is born.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12