Breeding Her Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped with the blowjobs too. Just when I had her well trained. I don't know if well every get back to those.

Ruby's went to sleep after dinner and I need a break tonight. Eve comes out to the living room. She turns off my TV and stands there with only her Tshirt on, bottomless as usual. She looks so hot in that Tshirt with those nipples poking through. I see she has well manicured her cunny again. I can see those fat lips real well now. I look up at her and she smiles as she turns, her little ass cheeks are hanging out below the shirt and top off those pretty legs of hers. I know she is calling me to follow. No break tonight, it's breeding time again.

Funny that it started with my breeding her, then I got to breed Ruby and now mom wants me again. One things for sure, they don't have to worry about me out there having an affair. That girl at the office is wasting her time. I can hardly keep up in here.

*******

My cock stirs. Yeah, I'm ready, it's been a long day and some time in the warm mommy cunny is just what I need before bed. Eve drops to the bed in front of me and grabs the pillows. Under her tshirt is that sweet ass and that tight little cunny inside the dark fur. I see those fat cunny lips now and I drop my bottoms. I didn't need any help. My cock grew hard in anticipation on the walk to the bedroom. That's good because Eves gotten too good with her blowjobs, I won't last if she sucks on me.

Ruby is my true love. We will always be together. Still there's something special about the soft experienced pussy that mom offers that I really enjoy. I slide in and she moans. Part of it is she's always so grateful to get my hard cock. Always so willing.

I move in and out slowly knowing she just wants me to enjoy. Nurturing and caring for a young man pleases her. Enjoying and ejaculating my semen inside her pleases us both.

I take my time moving in and out enjoying her tenderness when I ask about her day.

"It was quiet here," she says, baby Lilly is starting to teeth so she's been fussy."

"Oh my," I reply, "she's gonna have some teeth soon huh,"

"Yeah," mom says, "I remember when Ruby's teeth first came in, I should show you some pictures."

"Wow," I say, I'd love to see those. I'd bet she was a cute baby," and we carry on our evening conversation as normal all the while I'm enjoying the soft tenderness inside her cunny walls.

Now I start to sweat a little as I feel the tightening in my balls. I feel the soft warm folds of flesh wrapped around my hard gristle and I remember again how nice it is for a young man like me to have a soft cunny to ejaculate in. I close my eyes and hold her hips tight and she moans as shot after shot of my hot semen fills her up. She has such a grateful cunny. It seemes to vacuum my semen in. Not even a drop ever comes out.

As the last of it drains from my balls I fall over. Laying on the pillow panting as she moves her head to my cock. She licks my cock all over until I'm clean, she started doing this lately and I love it. I look down at her beautiful shiny brown hair and those large milker tities hanging down like cow teats. I'm such a lucky guy.

I know I'll enjoy the next few months in mom's room. I just wish she wouldn't walk around the bedroom bottomless all the time though. I remember Ruby started doing that last year, walking around bottomless all the time. I was always inside that bare slit after that.

Well I try to be a good son in law though. I cum in mom twice a night now. I'm just glad I have a job to go to during the day.

Oh, I forgot, I need to tell them Jimbo is coming for a visit. Maybe I'll get some rest then.

*********

12